Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette (37649 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Atiku: Chicago Varsity Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault –tinubu To US. / Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2023
eldoradoxx:
It does not work that way. Laws take effect from when they become law, they dont take effect retroactively

You get time reply am.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Johel(m): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Programmer47: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2023
You have to remember he lied that he worked in Deloitte.

Every single thing about Tinubu is shady.
Name, Age, Father , Mother, Work experience, Money forfeiture for being a Bagman to a drug cartel, his wife's involvement in said business, Azeez Akande's (he's still active in politics by the way) involvement in the business,

That's the reason I can never take any Apc supporter seriously. If you like be golden tongued, na one eye I go dey use dey watch you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Programmer47: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

It will be abominable for another northern to rule us after the misrule of Buhari.I do agree with you that no court can overturn the results.

Dey play
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Programmer47: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
Unfortunately no one can remove him, either you like it or not.
gazette is really cashing out big time. They are not saying anything different from what tinubu lawyers have been saying but keep on twisting the headlines.

They will chop atiku money tire and it will still be fruitless efforts.

Atiku is just throwing everything since he knows this is his last chance but his ego and that of obi brought BAT in. Now regrettably fighting back....
But... You think a court in US can remove a nigerian sitting president that has lots of political loyalists in every wings of government easily? Not even SC. Wait for it.

Make una dey play. We go see whether heaven go fall
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Vic74real: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2023
E don dey set.Tinubu might not be unseated because he has bribed virtually everyone,,,,media,judges, opposition etc.but in dis case,he can't bribe like that in US courts Let the truth come out.He wld be saddled with d moral burden that he is exposed once more as a fraud! Shame!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Saidfx(m): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2023
GeneralPula:
Mtchew..

Concocted Jargons..

Una go taya..

No mind Dem..nah today we hear say dem be they use ori olori take japa those dayz for naija. Nah invention of biometrics cast that trend. We have finished politics and lets face governance. Dem go tire. Awon werey entities

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by BigYash: 10:11am On Sep 12, 2023
stacyadams:
cheesy grin make I c how him go escape this one grin him get 9 lives
Belike you don't know Nigeria again.. They all know the truth,but money don cover their mouths.. To remove a sitting corrupt president no easy o.. And he has shared the vital positions to corrupt politicians like him.. They will all be fight with him to retain those positions.. No be small problem we dey for this country o.. The system is messed up big time.. All thanks to tribalism ...

2 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by BluntCrazeMan: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by maasoap(m): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2023
Gossiphub:
"Documents showing I was female"

Tinubu no even get shame again 😂😂
Rayban25:
grin

So Gloria B. Tinubu can beg grin grin
MrsTwrite:
Hmmm... The last place you can seek for truth is in the wild mouth of these politicians.

Pettiness if you ask me. You don't beg in court, you plead or pray.
Are there no passports, bio data, fingerprints and other documents? Joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by BOYS2MEN: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by maasoap(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2023
brain54:
He should have written the university…

To correct that mistake all these years.

I remember how a minor mistake I overlooked on a document cost me big some time back.

As a politician he should have known better that It can be used against him… that day has come !
So, what will happen?
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by ufotunang: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2023
brain54:
He should have written the university…

To correct that mistake all these years.

I remember how a minor mistake I overlooked on a document cost me big some time back.

As a politician he should have known better that It can be used against him… that day has come!
,which mistake..they is no mistake...

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by ufotunang: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2023
Nawaoooo
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by cassette(m): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2023
yoruboid:
Una never see anything

You will wail through the next 7yrs, 8 months and 15 days 😂

No wahala as long as your family members dey wail join, fair deal 🤝

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Mosba: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2023
Say all you want about Tinubu to keep busy, at least that takes away your thinking about the killing effects of fuel subsidy removal. Gari is now 2k per pain rubber, rice is as costly as gold to mentioned just the two. As a realistic man, I know that Chicago palavar can't get Tinubu out of the presidential seat so won't waste a time making a fool wishes.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Mummyfour(f): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2023
DCmaverick:
Nigerians com hear o!

una presido de BEG, lol.

dix old fool jus de disgrace our country
I don dey pity am sef.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by diggindeep: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2023
If the Governor Elect in Bayelsa David Lyon, can be annulled due to irregularities and unstable names of the Deputy Governor, how much more a glaring case like that of Tinubu?

Judiciary is dead here.

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2023
meum:
This is a pre-graduation(similar to pre-election in 9ja) matter & should have been settled before graduation. As long as graduation took place whoever that graduated remains the valid owner of the certificate. Please throw out the case for lack of merit & rule on the above technical grounds.😁

You are wrong , an Institution can decide to withdraw their certificate from you post graduation owing to you bringing it's name to disrepute. I have seen this happen.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by ariesbull: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2023
This man is just funny ..never seen an old clown before
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2023
Why didn't he complain to the school to correct the mistakes. I have a feeling that Atiku will tear Tinubu's pant in the Court
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by femicyrus(m): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2023
Atiku should learn from emefiele.
Tinubu don't forgive especially after victory over an arch enemy
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Ahigbo1: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2023
It's then my fault, right
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Yankee101: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2023
Bola is a more common female than male name

419 originals don win elections

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by FSU: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2023
It is believed that Nigeria's president impersonated and "inherited" the studentship of a female Nigerian at CSU with the name Bola A. Tinubu who passed away in the 1970s.

A ruling could happen as early as today on the release of Tinubu's full admission records to CSU. This would unravel the hidden details behind Tinubu's purported academic certificate from CSU. The US court system works, unlike the Nigerian system.

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by FSU: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2023
It is believed that Nigeria's president impersonated and "inherited" the studentship of a female Nigerian at CSU with the name Bola A. Tinubu who passed away in the 1970s.

A ruling could happen as early as today on the release of Tinubu's full admission records to CSU. This would unravel the hidden details behind Tinubu's purported academic certificate from CSU. The US court system works, unlike the Nigerian system.

Atiku must call an international press conference involving CNN, BBC, Aljezeera and others to expose the content of the released document. He must file it with the Supreme Court of Nigeria. Let's see the court refuse to admit it into evidence. He must sue Tinubu to court in the US for the felony crime of impersonation. The cooked usurper must be sufficiently disgraced into resigning from his rigged position.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Gentew(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2023
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
grin
Tinubu cannot escape this because there was a certain lady bearing that same name but the middle A in her name is not Ahmed. Records have it that Tinubu was impersonating the said woman same way he and his gang of rogues stole Donald Duke pics during the campaigns. Ebola is not only a drug Baron but also a certificate thief

You must have attended thesame school to know him this much.....
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by meum: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

You are wrong , an Institution can decide to withdraw their certificate from you post graduation owing to you bringing it's name to disrepute. I have seen this happen.
You are wrong. You didn’t get the joke.😁
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Weathered: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2023
Sex identification error in result is one of the signs of forgery.

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2023
meum:
This is a pre-graduation(similar to pre-election in 9ja) matter & should have been settled before graduation. As long as graduation took place whoever that graduated remains the valid owner of the certificate. Please throw out the case for lack of merit & rule on the above technical grounds.😁

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by EmmyDJourno: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2023
yoruboid:
Una never see anything

You will wail through the next 7yrs, 8 months and 15 days 😂

Same way you would suffer for that same period😚

I don’t support evil and it can never have a place in my home, but you have rented a room in evils mansion, so enjoy the coming suffering😁

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2023
FSU:

Atiku must call an international press conference involving CNN, BBC, Aljezeera and others to expose the content of the released document. He must file it with the Supreme Court of Nigeria. Let's see the court refuse to admit it into evidence. He must sue Tinubu to court in the US for the felony crime of impersonation. The cooked usurper must be sufficiently disgraced into resigning from his rigged position.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Bros, it's like you don't know the type of hardened criminals you're dealing with! No be Naija (a gangsters paradise) we day....after all said and done, NOTHING will happen! Watch as they gaslight the Nigerian public and miraculously find a way to blame Peter Obi and Igbos' for this! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole / Dino Melaye Shares Adorable Photos As He Was Sworn At The Senate House / EFCC Recovers Cash From Sambo's Offices - Nigerian Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.