Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette (37748 Views)

Rivers: Document Showing Contractor soliciting Balance Payments Leaks (pix) / Atiku: Chicago Varsity Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault –tinubu To US. / Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by phemmyfour: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
Gossiphub:
"Documents showing I was female"

Tinubu no even get shame again 😂😂
And he didn't write to the school after how many years now

Yeye dey smell

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by ogbonti: 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
GetSenseNow:
There's too much commas about this man. I'm honestly beginning to doubt he's really a human being

This is for only wise and rational Nigerians

Let’s believe the school made a mistake

yea Tinubu is very right - he is a man and

the school made a mistake and accepted

Female in his certificate ? - So Exxon saw that

Certificate and employed him ? they didn’t

tell him, Brilliant man - please go and correct

this mistake and come back to us for

employment ? No they accepted it as a

mistake- Saudi Aramco accepted the

Female too for a man - Delloite too accepted

the mistake? LOOK HERE every st u peed

Nigerian out there defending this fraud

called Tinubu, I LIVE IN the USA and no

company will hire you as an accountant or

even a grocery store will never hire you

as a clerk IF the basis of their hiring you

is because you claim to be a graduate and

there is a major issue on your certificate

as regards your gender - they will not

accept that, moreso being a black person

they will kick you out before you say Jack

Robinson - America is the home of

background check and a company like

Mobil will never hire anyone with such

discrepancy in their result or certificate

So it’s a fact now that TINUBU never worked

a professional job in the US because you

can’t be a MALE and parading a FEMALE

certificate -
and then in the 70’s being

transgender was a strange thing, unlike 2day

BOLA- that may not even be your name

you may be a Togolese or Beninoise

who came to Nigeria to dupe the system

please give up - because with all this money

Atiku is spending to dig into your past

IF he succeeds at the end to unravel the

misery behind you, HE Will send you to

prison with hard labor - Just mark that down

——- How the supreme court will free you

and not shred the constitution to pieces

is what i can’t reconcile with—/- IT THEY

ACCEPT THIS IS a Mistake - then the law

punishing conspirators or conspiracy

in Nigeria which many have been hanged or

executed in Nigeria because of - will be

dead, gone and buried - HOW you may ask

——/ the precedence wound be established

that anyone accused of perjury, conspiracy

or accessory to any criminal activity will

simply cite the Supreme Court ruling on

Tinubu and say “IT WAS A MiSTAKE” - the

case will be thrown out - for lack of merit

because Tinubu in AD 2023 got away with it

—/// but in my first year as a law student—//

I was taught “IGNORANCE is NOT AN EXCUSE

IN LAW”
- where are those professors who

taught me that maxim? why are you all

silent about this ? can’t you speak now?

😂😂😂😂😂 damn it, the conspiracy

of silence is real… cowards you all are!

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by AmeLonRo(m): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
Yes. He is right. Schools do make mistakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPNAO7OyD34
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by onuman: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
Unfortunately no one can remove him, either you like it or not.
gazette is really cashing out big time. They are not saying anything different from what tinubu lawyers have been saying but keep on twisting the headlines.

They will chop atiku money tire and it will still be fruitless efforts.

Atiku is just throwing everything since he knows this is his last chance but his ego and that of obi brought BAT in. Now regrettably fighting back....
But... You think a court in US can remove a nigerian sitting president that has lots of political loyalists in every wings of government easily? Not even SC. Wait for it.

Tinubu's fraudulent wings, you meant.
You boast that not even the Supreme Court can remove Tinubu as president of Nigeria..in other words, you see the Supreme Court judges as extension of Tinubu's fraudulent wings.
If the Supreme Court fails to remove Tinubu as president of Nigeria, a position he does not merit, somebody else will remove him. Tinubu and associates don't outnumber Nigeria's saner population.

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Shikini: 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
Wow ...
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by 43Ronin: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
this particular rigging pain atiku. the man is preparing his arsenal for 2027 and the incoming disgrace of president Gloria.B. thubv (f).

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
My own is reno that claim that Chicago state university told him that bola attended their university
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by themanderon: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
If you tell one lie you need another lie to cover it up. In the case of Tinubu he is lie himself and almost like the father of lies. That is why he has no known history or academic record in Nigeria but suddenly appeared in CSU through only God knows how he was able to work it through.
If he is clean why is he spending so much money hiring lawyers to cover his tracks? What does he have to hide? If he has nothing why not allow Atiku to go on a wild goose chase?

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by georgemarcus(m): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
Tinubu be saying to his lawyers and Judges ''make sure you do your work else you will give me back all my money''. Let God dliver Nigeria this time, is becoming too much in promoting crimes and evil is this land already. Bad thing is the order of the daY NOW

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
brain54:
He should have written the university…

To correct that mistake all these years.

I remember how a minor mistake I overlooked on a document cost me big some time back.

As a politician he should have known better that It can be used against him… that day has come!
what about the pasport photograpgh?Asslicker.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
Kingosytex:
Everything about Tinubu is shady but I must confess that he is an expert in covering his tracks.
Isn't the elections over? What is Atiku still waiting for before he goes back to Dubai and come back in 2027?
Tinubu can't be unseated by any judge or court no matter the evidence anyone presents because the kind of democracy practiced here entrusts the president with so much power that he can do and undo.

Atiku should stop chasing shadows, he brought this upon himself with his untold greed and quest for power. He would have been rounding off his tenure by now had it been he supported GEJ but Tinubu outsmarted him as he lured him out of PDP to team up with Buhari in chasing GEJ away. Atiku should go back to Dubai, this country isn't meant for the Fulanis alone, we can't move one Fulani man to another Fulani man.
this exposure will be in history
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Bigkoko: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ibori was declared innocent by our very corrupt judges, only for the same Ibori to go plead guilty in UK for the same charges! Una mumu go clear las las!

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Regie2bless: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
Gossiphub:

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-atiku-trying-to-sandbag-me-chicago-university-document-showing-i-was-female-not-my-fault-tinubu-begs-u-s-judge/
in as much I want obi to win it but Atiku is more serious than Obi, If anybody should take the presidency outside Tinubu, i want it to go to Atiku, because this man effort they show, is not relenting at all but obi they wait make every fall for he laps without the additional effort, as it stands now Tinubu fear Atiku pass Obi.

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Maski87: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
You better show us your prick now,some people think you are a woman

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Helgreenluv(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
Finestgurlie:
I've never seen a criminal like Tinubu -Corrinthians
Say no to drugs. That's my candid advice to you

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Helgreenluv(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
Finestgurlie:
I've never seen a criminal like Peter Gregory Obi -Corrinthians
Hahahaha this one sweet me die. Obi ti lule

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Bigkoko: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
Honestly i agree with you! The toga of ethnicity & religion has eaten too deep into Nigeria. I watched in horror when a caller to George Galloway, MP show in the UK spewing thrash. This same Nigerian enjoying the pristine atmosphere of UK would not hesitate to be another emperor of a fiefdom in Nigeria.

Then, in 2023, the Nigerian youths....the heart behind Fintech industry, the much rated techies spoke that indeed they needed a change but remnants of a dying, old, chronically corrupt few wont let it stand?

As a Nigeria in Diaspora, i know how top rated genuine Nigerians are rated especially those in the Tech sector! We must not allow illiterates & hanger on like Reno & other jobless political yeomen define our political future. This is why we must resist the corrupt system, the best we can, no matter where we reside in the world.

BoldBrainz:

The fickle-mindedness of certain Nigerian youths leaves much to be desired. This was how they propagated presumptuous narratives of Buhari's competence and integrity, even vowing that his inability to produce a verifiable ordinary WAEC result was not a criterion for administrative proficiency. 8years down the line and we all know where the daura failure deposited the ruins of the country.

Now we're back to the same cesspool of prioritising tribal interests over competence and moral decency. We make leadership choices as youths and citizens of other countries size us with utter bemusement and awe, as if stupidity flows in our blood cells. Because nothing else can excuse the level of idiocy being displayed by supporters of this man and his party.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by kayjay69(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
They could not find my Primary school, it was not my fault.

My secondary school said I never attended there, it was not my fault.

LGBTQ, sorry not my fault.

But baba wey no well wey dey shout emi lokan.
It is never his fault.
Useless drug dealer president of Liegeria.

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Tobex31(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
meum:
This is a pre-graduation(similar to pre-election in 9ja) matter & should have been settled before graduation. As long as graduation took place whoever that graduated remains the valid owner of the certificate. Please throw out the case for lack of merit & rule on the above technical grounds.😁

This case of double gender(M/F) is similar to the double nomination case that was resolved by our honorable Justices😁 If my learned self could add to my earlier submission, the “Fe” in the gender “Female” is purely a clerical oversight. Strike out the case😁

Omo na oyinbo court the matter dey like this😂
Lolz, The thing don enter intellectuals court, not Agbado Own o
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by kayjay69(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
If you cannot figure out that it was not a mistake and say this man use ori olori then I advice you go for brain transplant sir.

It cannot be that all the various discrepancies around Tinubu's identity are all mistakes. It cannot be that one human being has these many baggages and they are all mistakes. Again, if you still believe in that story bros go for brain transplant.
brain54:

I remember how a minor mistake I overlooked on a document cost me big some time back.

As a politician he should have known better that It can be used against him… that day has come!

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by meum: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
MySolace:

I no understand wetin u talk..

Which one pre-graduation and post graduation. Dem dey try unravel some truth n u're talking wetin I no know...
I Dey carry you Dey go where you no know abi? I Dey argue case na.😂
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by IfnobeGod20: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Babathanks:

All this are just normal error. If is not because of service I won’t even know ooo. But you can always correct it if you go to school senate building. There is id card and files already with ur name. All this system is not perfect as you think sir
Ignorance is not an excuse in the law court. He should have done the correction for long, if truly he is the owner of the said document. I know he cannot feign ignorance of the error.
Also as a politician he should not have given chance to such magnitude of error and he should have corrected it, the way you said you did yours.

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by kayjay69(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
If he is indeed an expert at covering his tracks how is it that we know everything about his shady dark past.

Tinubu is no expert, Nigerians are just a dumb, subservient people who have been programmed to think, act and talk a certain way. In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. Tinubu just so happens to be a corrupt drug dealing gangster, with a lot of money who understands the power of money always intersects with the greed that is in most men and women.

In the words of David Hundeyin, he is no more than a low-level wheeler dealer who believes anything and everyone can be bought. His money has brought him this far yet that which he so desperately tries to cover up is out there for everyone to see. Even if staunchest supporters cannot excuse this one or cover it up.
Kingosytex:
Everything about Tinubu is shady but I must confess that he is an expert in covering his tracks.
Isn't the elections over? What is Atiku still waiting for before he goes back to Dubai and come back in 2027?
Tinubu can't be unseated by any judge or court no matter the evidence anyone presents because the kind of democracy practiced here entrusts the president with so much power that he can do and undo.

Atiku should stop chasing shadows, he brought this upon himself with his untold greed and quest for power. He would have been rounding off his tenure by now had it been he supported GEJ but Tinubu outsmarted him as he lured him out of PDP to team up with Buhari in chasing GEJ away. Atiku should go back to Dubai, this country isn't meant for the Fulanis alone, we can't move one Fulani man to another Fulani man.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by historic: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
Programmer47:

This is the funniest part about Apc brainless mob.
They use the weak judiciary system to somehow delude themselves that everything is alright.

They all know the election was corrupt but they really don't care. Their minds are made up that that's how to keep power. So what do they do? They begin to accuse the opposition of what they themselves are guilty of.
When you hear an APC idiot talk of tribalism you'd wonder which party beat up fellow Nigeians because they "looked igbo".
They talk about divisive religious tactics and you'd wonder which candidate is running on a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Some even call Obi a Fraud and still twist their mouths in amazing feat of mental gymnastics to call Tinubu Master Strategist.
Once you understand that this is the average mentality of an Apc supporter - Grab it at all cost, lie, cheat, do whatever, just grab it - you'd be less triggered by their bouts of delusion

Right on point!
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by kafeii123: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
Lies don't ever travel far..
. This was what they killed Justice Bola Ige(SAN) in order to cover up...now it's up in their face and they're busy running helter skelter..... Everyone knows what's in okay on this matter.. unfortunately the well read and cleanly brought up Yorubas will look on while the entire tribe is represented by this kinds is baffling.....if only Awolowo had the nerve and sense....to leave the union when Ojukwu made the move for the east....days like this will never have come....it's more than annoying...but what can we do?..that folks who should be at the bottom dregs of the society are now commandeering policies...it will be well

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by kafeii123: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
kayjay69:
If you cannot figure out that it was not a mistake and say this man use ori olori then I advice you go for brain transplant sir.

It cannot be that all the various discrepancies around Tinubu's identity are all mistakes. It cannot be that one human being has these many baggages and they are all mistakes. Again, if you still believe in that story bros go for brain transplant.

How many more brain transplants do you want him to go for.... check the username well... he's already on brain number 54

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by AntiTerrorist: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
Tinubu is the most successful criminal in the world. He deserves Guinness World Record.

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by jude79(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
brain54:

Who told you its a mistake, maybe the reason why no record of young male tinubu is found anywhere might be because he was born a female, he might have been the first bobrisky.
Moreove.......

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Ubanz: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ain't that a shame?
One certificate with several mistakes?
Ain't that ridiculous?
📌 Wrong date- not ur fault.
📌 Wrong gender- not your fault.
📌 Wrong font - not your fault.
No wahala,na my fault.

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by bigwig071(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
How about the names?
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by lagosrd: 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
Until after the court trial can we conclude that one party is the issuer and another party is the issuer of a fake certificate that changes genda at will and different dates of graduation.

Special graduation dates

Question is that , where you get am (certificate)
Na you give me now, check am well well sir.

Never, not in this school...
Check your records well.

I say you no attend our school,

Maybe when the haven't employed you sir,

You mean , you graduated before the school was founder cos I was the pioneer registra, hummmm

No sir, look me well sir, I was the first first -class in geometry

Are you sure , you mean our Chicago in the us or in Toronto?

Sir, say otilo... 😂😂😂

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by lagosrd: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ubanz:
Ain't that a shame?
One certificate with several mistakes?
Ain't that ridiculous?
📌 Wrong date- not ur fault.
📌 Wrong gender- not your fault.
📌 Wrong font - not your fault.
No wahala,na my fault.

Wetin be in fault now, the man say in no get fault....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked / Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen / Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65