Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette (37744 Views)

Rivers: Document Showing Contractor soliciting Balance Payments Leaks (pix) / Atiku: Chicago Varsity Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault –tinubu To US. / Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Kingosytex(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
when l read from people like you and people that like your comments, l begins to weep for your generation.

Direct the weeping to your generations, they need it more.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by stacyadams: 10:57am On Sep 12, 2023
BigYash:
Belike you don't know Nigeria again.. They all know the truth,but money don cover their mouths.. To remove a sitting corrupt president no easy o.. And he has shared the vital positions to corrupt politicians like him.. They will all be fight with him to retain those positions.. No be small problem we dey for this country o.. The system is messed up big time.. All thanks to tribalism ...
grin
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Yankee101: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2023
ill, additional records of admission submitted by CSU under the 2022 subpoena showed that a certain Bola Tinubu, who was admitted to CSU also in the same 1977, presented a Southwest College result belonging to a female.

This woman called Bola Tinubu has cashed out or is dead and her identity was stolen

The level of the crime is epic. Not only was a female admitted, her first college document she used for admission showed it was a female. This is not an error at all. Ordinary name spelling, yankee university go raise issue until sorted out. You can lie to some Nigerians ready to follow you blindly but definitely not to some of us that schooled in the US

4 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2023
BigYash:
Belike you don't know Nigeria again.. They all know the truth,but money don cover their mouths.. To remove a sitting corrupt president no easy o.. And he has shared the vital positions to corrupt politicians like him.. They will all be fight with him to retain those positions.. No be small problem we dey for this country o.. The system is messed up big time.. All thanks to tribalism ...

Spot on!
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by CuntPeddler: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2023
Kingosytex:

He will. Man has always schemed himself out of every problem as he always seems some steps ahead.
I think that there is this grace upon his life, he hardly struggles for anything. All his elective positions he got on first attempt.
I think he will waggle his way through.

U speak like u admire his criminal lifestyle. There's nothing graceful about Tinubu's schemes

2 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Myer(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2023
brain54:
He should have written the university…

To correct that mistake all these years.

I remember how a minor mistake I overlooked on a document cost me big some time back.

As a politician he should have known better that It can be used against him… that day has come!

This is the lesson this whole case is trying to teach us all.
That even Universities abroad can also make mistakes.

In this case, gender error.
I hope the CSU also makes the necessary correction in public view and follow due process like PEPT did so that Atiku and Obidients will finally let our President rest. Also waiting patiently and anticipatorily for the Supreme Court to also preside justly on his Election Victory as well.

Whether they admit and acknowledge him as their president or not, the Nigerian constitution has adjudged and acknowledged him as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God has indeed remembered Nigeria and will vindicate his elect in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Mombebe: 11:03am On Sep 12, 2023
meum:
This is a pre-graduation(similar to pre-election in 9ja) matter & should have been settled before graduation. As long as graduation took place whoever that graduated remains the valid owner of the certificate. Please throw out the case for lack of merit & rule on the above technical grounds.😁

Taa,who is this corn-fused fellow,what do you mean pre-graduation matter,what about the inconstancies and contradiction on the two documents.

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by egoldman(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Obidients are setting themselves up for another massive heart attack. Set awon Andrews liver salt 😂

The person seeking for info from American court is Atiku not Peter Obi, but I understand if you don't mention your nightmare everyday, you no dey sleep well.

4 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Moniya4Real(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2023
Stop sensationalism. Begging the court/judge is a legal term. Some people don’t know this cos it’s obvious they consider it as ‘begi begi’

DCmaverick:
Nigerians com hear o!

una presido de BEG, lol.

dix old fool jus de disgrace our country
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Menclothing: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2023
People who believed Buhari is dead will believe anything lolz 😂
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Yankee101: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2023
Kingosytex:

He will. You don't know Tinubu well, Atiku is wasting his time.

You think American courts are like Naija courts?
If they’ll arrest trump who is Tinubu?
The FBI and CSU are releasing all his documents

2 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Nursepepeye(f): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2023
Gossiphub:
"Documents showing I was female"

Tinubu no even get shame again 😂😂
Honestly. Just take a look at Tinubu and those supporting him here on NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Israel07: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2023
Atiku is a man with influence but more emotional than logical, like why 'll u allow Tinubu to influence you against GEJ and a party u painstakingly invested in to go and support Buhari, if only he had been more logical, stand with GEJ n then take over from him by now u for don finish ur own 8 years n then maybe handover to either Obi or someone else from the SW while you go back to ur wives and grandchildren in Dubai eeh.
Now see ur life, u can't be president after Buhari, u miscalculated n I must give it to Tinubu, that Man is highly Cunning, the most deceptive man I've ever seen in the political space with mad influence. From the moment he was announced president in the middle of the night by inec chairman I knew it was over. This is Africa, Nigeria. In a saner clime Tinubu won't even dream of being an ordinary local government chairman but it's Nigeria, anything goes. From President to vice to the Senate President are all criminals, down to the ministers and governors. Highly corrupt people.
The only reason Tinubu is begging is because it's not a case in Nigeria but United States. I'll like to see how Tinubu 'll get out of this honestly, I'm seriously learning from him even though I don't support him. He's a genius in corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by grandstar(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2023
This is scandalous. He is hiding something. He might have studied abroad, but with another name

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Nursepepeye(f): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2023
brain54:
He should have written the university…

To correct that mistake all these years.

I remember how a minor mistake I overlooked on a document cost me big some time back.

As a politician he should have known better that It can be used against him… that day has come!
nothing is used against him, he's using Oluyole certificate and he don burst

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Nursepepeye(f): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2023
HarryGleb:
The name Gloria Bola THUBV was registered as a female right from inception and you graduated with the name and gender. If we dig deeper we might find out that Ebola might not be a Nigerian.
He might have even killed that woman, I mean the original owner of the certificate to cover his tracks as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Israel07: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2023
I hope y'all know that if Tinubu is guilty of this case n that of the Fbi. FBI n CSU cases and somehow here in Nigeria our Judges proved him innocent and threw out all this case, it 'll be a huge shame to the whole Country. We all be seen as criminals and a total loss of hope in our own Judiciary.
This won't be good for us all

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Validated: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
Unfortunately no one can remove him, either you like it or not.
gazette is really cashing out big time. They are not saying anything different from what tinubu lawyers have been saying but keep on twisting the headlines.

They will chop atiku money tire and it will still be fruitless efforts.

Atiku is just throwing everything since he knows this is his last chance but his ego and that of obi brought BAT in. Now regrettably fighting back....
But... You think a court in US can remove a nigerian sitting president that has lots of political loyalists in every wings of government easily? Not even SC. Wait for it.
Tinubu is not the person admitted to CSU and Nigerians want him to go.

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2023
meum:

You are wrong. You didn’t get the joke.😁

Maybe I didn't....
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Funflipper: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2023
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
grin
Tinubu cannot escape this because there was a certain lady bearing that same name but the middle A in her name is not Ahmed. Records have it that Tinubu was impersonating the said woman same way he and his gang of rogues stole Donald Duke pics during the campaigns. Ebola is not only a drug Baron but also a certificate thief

How can a male be impesonating a female in America where you have birth records?
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by meum: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2023
Mombebe:

Taa,who is this corn-fused fellow,what do you mean pre-graduation matter,what about the inconstancies and contradiction on the two documents.
It’s a pre-graduation matter😁 I’m not CORNfused. This case of double gender is similar to the double nomination case that was resolved by our honorable Justices😁 Justice is justice everywhere😁
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Funflipper: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Stop sensationalism. Begging the court/judge is a legal term. Some people don’t know this cos it’s obvious they consider it as ‘begi begi’

That is the typical Nigerian for you. They think they are too intelligent and clever but on the contrary.

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Gossiphub: 11:54am On Sep 12, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
Oponu kid

Your mama
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by yemi1504: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2023
Gossiphub:
"Documents showing I was female"

Tinubu no even get shame again 😂😂

As in!
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by yemi1504: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2023
Rayban25:
grin

So Gloria B. Tinubu can beg grin grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by MySolace: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
meum:
This is a pre-graduation(similar to pre-election in 9ja) matter & should have been settled before graduation. As long as graduation took place whoever that graduated remains the valid owner of the certificate. Please throw out the case for lack of merit & rule on the above technical grounds.😁

This case of double gender(M/F) is similar to the double nomination case that was resolved by our honorable Justices😁 If my learned self could add to my earlier submission, the “Fe” in the gender “Female” is purely a clerical oversight. Strike out the case😁

Omo na oyinbo court the matter dey like this😂
I no understand wetin u talk..

Which one pre-graduation and post graduation. Dem dey try unravel some truth n u're talking wetin I no know...
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by onuman: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
So? Nigeria's election judges will still say it's a foreign matter, and uphold the election of Tinubu as president of Nigeria, even if it's discovered that president Bola Ahmed Tinubu never attended Chicago State university.
Ask who in this world would after more than 30 years he bagged and worked with a degree certificate bearing a female gender, never bothered to approach the university that issued the certificate to correct the so-called mistake? Only Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president of a Banana Republic where lies can be turned to become the truth even by election judges.

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by MySolace: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
OAFMods:
You know even get sense the said lady never attended Chicago University or Cniversity of Chicago. Her profile was all over NL 2 weeks ago

How u take know?

Na one person dey get name?
The real owner of d name fit don die sef..

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Masterito(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
He is poor in convering his tracks. He is the president is what is helping him now.
Kingosytex:
Everything about Tinubu is shady but I must confess that he is an expert in covering his tracks.
Isn't the elections over? What is Atiku still waiting for before he goes back to Dubai and come back in 2027?
Tinubu can't be unseated by any judge or court no matter the evidence anyone presents because the kind of democracy practiced here entrusts the president with so much power that he can do and undo.

Atiku should stop chasing shadows, he brought this upon himself with his untold greed and quest for power. He would have been rounding off his tenure by now had it been he supported GEJ but Tinubu outsmarted him as he lured him out of PDP to team up with Buhari in chasing GEJ away. Atiku should go back to Dubai, this country isn't meant for the Fulanis alone, we can't move one Fulani man to another Fulani man.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by onuman: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Hmmm... The last place you can seek for truth is in the wild mouth of these politicians.

.... and never find truth in the mouths of the court judges they appoint.
Beware, the judges' appointments by Buhari to high judiciary offices were influenced by Bola Ahmed Tinubu, right from 2016 and after the sack of former CJ Oghenhen in preparation for the 2023 General elections.
Buhari practically acted as a prosecutor when Oghenhen was being propped by the authorities for fraudulent acts.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by onuman: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nursepepeye:
Honestly. Just take a look at Tinubu and those supporting him here on NL.

Tinubu's appointed court judges shall tell you that the matter is pre-election issue.
Case closed. They will refuse to accept the fact that INEC has no powers to vet or query any candidate's academic records submitted to INEC.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by hotseat: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
I guess the said "female" Bola Tinubu is either a ghost or has no existing family members.

If truly there is or was a female Bola Tinubu who attended the CSU, they should come out and clear the air.

That would put paid to this needless controversy once and for all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US / AIT Reacts To Allegation Of Closing Down Poll Website Because Buhari Was Leading / Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.