Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,195 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette (37653 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Atiku: Chicago Varsity Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault –tinubu To US. / Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by contentmakerPRO: 1:54am On Sep 12, 2023
Unfortunately no one can remove him, either you like it or not.
gazette is really cashing out big time. They are not saying anything different from what tinubu lawyers have been saying but keep on twisting the headlines.

They will chop atiku money tire and it will still be fruitless efforts.

Atiku is just throwing everything since he knows this is his last chance but his ego and that of obi brought BAT in. Now regrettably fighting back....
But... You think a court in US can remove a nigerian sitting president that has lots of political loyalists in every wings of government easily? Not even SC. Wait for it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by HarryGleb: 2:03am On Sep 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu migrated from either of these two countries, Togo or Benin Republic.
No be lie.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by BoldBrainz(m): 2:18am On Sep 12, 2023
This is hilarious! Here I am wondering who he's going to blame for the gender anomaly in his purported certificate during today's court hearing.

What's more depressing is seeing struggling Nigerian youths tearing their shirts in relentless defence of this man and his bag of crimes, even when they themselves can never be considered for any decent jobs in Nigeria if they were to present certificates with half of Tinubu's red flags, in any establishment.

How low can a people stoop in defence of tribal and religious interests ?!

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by orohbirodeysmel: 2:46am On Sep 12, 2023
Kingosytex:
Everything about Tinubu is shady but I must confess that he is an expert in covering his tracks.
Isn't the elections over? What is Atiku still waiting for before he goes back to Dubai and come back in 2027?
Tinubu can't be unseated by any judge or court no matter the evidence anyone presents because the kind of democracy practiced here entrusts the president with so much power that he can do and undo.

Atiku should stop chasing shadows, he brought this upon himself with his untold greed and quest for power. He would have been rounding off his tenure by now had it been he supported GEJ but Tinubu outsmarted him as he lured him out of PDP to team up with Buhari in chasing GEJ away. Atiku should go back to Dubai, this country isn't meant for the Fulanis alone, we can't move one Fulani man to another Fulani man.

Atiku is fighting for 2027 already, if he succeeds to get Tinubu's criminals and Academic records and e come turn to be that he is using fake certificates. Tinubu can never be re-elected in 2027 that's Atiku's game...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Raskimonojendor: 2:53am On Sep 12, 2023
Obidients are setting themselves up for another massive heart attack. Set awon Andrews liver salt 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:26am On Sep 12, 2023
Kingosytex:
Everything about Tinubu is shady but I must confess that he is an expert in covering his tracks.
Isn't the elections over? What is Atiku still waiting for before he goes back to Dubai and come back in 2027?
Tinubu can't be unseated by any judge or court no matter the evidence anyone presents because the kind of democracy practiced here entrusts the president with so much power that he can do and undo.

Atiku should stop chasing shadows, he brought this upon himself with his untold greed and quest for power. He would have been rounding off his tenure by now had it been he supported GEJ but Tinubu outsmarted him as he lured him out of PDP to team up with Buhari in chasing GEJ away. Atiku should go back to Dubai, this country isn't meant for the Fulanis alone, we can't move one Fulani man to another Fulani man.
when l read from people like you and people that like your comments, l begins to weep for your generation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by KanwuliaExtra: 3:29am On Sep 12, 2023
Oh? Finally you agree ehn?
You will soon confess all your sins totally. . . you phocking criminal! kiss

And you waited over 40 years to realize this? grin
CSU did not make the mistake.
Your lies from City Colleges aka Richard Daley College exposed you for the criminal you are.

6 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by KanwuliaExtra: 3:33am On Sep 12, 2023
What is the definition of 'sandbag' please?
Can anyone 'sand-bag' a CHI-TOWN-BAG-MAN for a drug-trafficking ring? grin

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sandbag#

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by APOPTOSIS: 3:38am On Sep 12, 2023
President don become Transgender teh teh grin grin grin
Meanwhile, Africa is just kicking against it😂😂
In summary, Nigeria is officially on autopilot with 2 First Ladies in power😂😂😂

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by KanwuliaExtra: 3:41am On Sep 12, 2023
Atiku! Why you dey “sandbag” MILOKAN naaaaa? grin

May the sandbag choke him to death!
Anofia-election-rigger!

5 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Bigkoko: 4:07am On Sep 12, 2023
Nigerian youths? Not Nigerian youths but malnourished erodents hoping to cash out from a fellow crook!

BoldBrainz:
This is hilarious! Here I am wondering who he's going to blame for the gender anomaly in his purported certificate during today's court hearing.

What's more depressing is seeing struggling Nigerian youths tearing their shirts in relentless defence of this man and his bag of crimes, even when they themselves can never be considered for any decent jobs in Nigeria if they were to present certificates with half of Tinubu's red flags, in any establishment.

How low can a people stoop in defence of tribal and religious interests ?!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by BoldBrainz(m): 4:57am On Sep 12, 2023
Bigkoko:
Nigerian youths? Not Nigerian youths but malnourished erodents hoping to cash out from a fellow crook!

The fickle-mindedness of certain Nigerian youths leaves much to be desired. This was how they propagated presumptuous narratives of Buhari's competence and integrity, even vowing that his inability to produce a verifiable ordinary WAEC result was not a criterion for administrative proficiency. 8years down the line and we all know where the daura failure deposited the ruins of the country.

Now we're back to the same cesspool of prioritising tribal interests over competence and moral decency. We make leadership choices as youths and citizens of other countries size us with utter bemusement and awe, as if stupidity flows in our blood cells. Because nothing else can excuse the level of idiocy being displayed by supporters of this man and his party.

9 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Gilgil: 7:08am On Sep 12, 2023
Perhaps it’s a different “Grace” from the one preached in Christianity.

Kingosytex:

He will. Man has always schemed himself out of every problem as he always seems some steps ahead.
I think that there is this grace upon his life, he hardly struggles for anything. All his elective positions he got on first attempt.
I think he will waggle his way through.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Akano5(m): 8:08am On Sep 12, 2023
Nigeria!!!!
I ain't surprise at all, after all, nothing will happen to Tinubu so lemme rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Phantom233: 8:53am On Sep 12, 2023
Even primary schools and secondary schools he attended is a sham. But I know our corrupt syaytem will still provide succour for him. Cos we cherished corrupt leaders who give money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by rolams(m): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2023
All these are not necessary, if the fault is from the school, let the world know that the university is not competent. Why is it difficult to allow Atiku see what he wants to see?

Like somebody saying I didn't graduate from University I claimed. I go just tell them to go and request for my file in LASU, CORONA COLLEGE and other institutions. Na dem get their time and resources to waste.

Writing unnecessary application to block Atiku and his lawyers is irritating me walahi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Millimann: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2023
Why only you

Primary school certificate missing

Secondary school certificate missing

School mates all dead

Father unknown

Mother unknown

No childhood pics, he had to steal Donald Duke's

Now, Chicago documents say you are female

Why only you

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Father4all: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2023
Tinubu, you are a criminal

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Elvis2kay: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by saintkel(m): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2023
brain54:
He should have written the university…

To correct that mistake all these years.

I remember how a minor mistake I overlooked on a document cost me big some time back.

As a politician he should have known better that It can be used against him… that day has come!
if truly he graduated dia sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by tnerro1(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by iwaeda: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by kiddkash(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2023
Transgender

1 Like

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Creamypie(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2023
Is tinubi a Nigerian so?

2 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by KanwuliaExtra: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2023
There is nothing this criminal will take responsibility for.
Disgusting pig!

3 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by cardoctor(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2023
We believe you sir
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by tnerro1(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2023
The Supreme Court will say it was one stupid clerk that made the mistake so case closed😁😁😁

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by OfoIgbo: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2023
brain54:
He should have written the university…

To correct that mistake all these years.

I remember how a minor mistake I overlooked on a document cost me big some time back.

As a politician he should have known better that It can be used against him… that day has come!

The @mistakes@ are too many. It's clearly fraudulent.

Coupled with the fact that no one seems to know anything about him prior to 1970.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by condralbedez: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2023
undecided
Nothing is straight about this Man, everything about him is just mistake.

Over to darling daddy's crews, to tell us where the mistake came from.
Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by Racoon(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2023
Too many mistakes over one person only showed one thing criminality

4 Likes

Re: Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette by UDUJ(m): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2023
Presido changing genders willy nilly cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of Abiola, Tukur And Yaradua Back In The Days / The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos / Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.