Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps (5591 Views)

Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / Check Out These 2 Hippo Bootilicious SA Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by talented321: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Airlord2030: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
I am a Nigerian and I don't care about SA..

I don't find them attractive...

maybe you are talking about igbos because they are the only Nigerians that constitute nuisance all over the world including your SA
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
Your brothers are the ones always degrading your women over SA women.

And like I said, it takes a simp to identify another one.

Bye... And don't bother quoting me too.
talented321:
Samantha124 ' i'm not suprised, say u get?
I know you are happy a simp is degrading our women over urs...
Though i don't blame u...
Don't even bother to quote me because it's not necessary....

1 Like

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by izonborn098(m): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
Samantha124:
Your brothers are the ones always degrading your women over SA women.

And like I said, it takes a simp to identify another one.

Bye... And don't bother quoting me too.
but i believe in the comment he didn't mention ur name or sa.. Don't be daft, okay?...
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
So the little puppy came to bark for his master... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay..🤣🤣🤣
izonborn098:
but i believe in the comment he didn't mention ur name or sa.. Don't be daft, okay?...
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by izonborn098(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
You maybe right because it's nairaland.... But don't be stupid..
Samantha124:
So the little puppy came to bark for his master... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay..
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
You're the one making yourself look stupid by living under your friend's shadow and imitating him around this forum.

For a while I suspected that it was his alternate account because you do everything like him... I stopped taking you seriously after you told me everything.
izonborn098:
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by izonborn098(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
Why will you take me serious, do i even know u or do i even care u exist? Pls is better u don't take me serious because i don't reason or care u exist... All the same don't be daft..
Samantha124:
You're the one making yourself look stupid by living under your friend's shadow and imitating him around this forum.

For a while I suspected that it was his alternate account because you do everything like him... I stopped taking you seriously after you told me everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
Okay..🤣🤣🤣
izonborn098:
Why will you take me serious, do i even know u or do i even care u exist? Pls is better u don't take me serious because i don't reason or care u exist... All the same don't be daft..
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Negroid001(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
izonborn098:
Kai. Insult no dey tire una?

1 Like

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Negroid001(m): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
Airlord2030:
I am a Nigerian and I don't care about SA..

I don't find them attractive...

maybe you are talking about igbos because they are the only Nigerians that constitute nuisance all over the world including your SA

Nigerian women are prettier. Na only yansh their women get, and they are very promiscuous, hence the moral degradation and high infection count. Ain't switching my naija woman for no S.A b****.

6 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Airlord2030: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
Negroid001:

Nigerian women are prettier. Na only yansh their women get, and they are very promiscuous, hence the moral degradation and high infection count. Ain't switching my naija woman for no S.A b****.
gbam.. the nigga be mistaking big ass for being beautiful..

I don't fancy SA girls

7 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by kkins25(m): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
You guys give out money easily. that's all. Since, your self esteem is tied to your finances, the only way you express yourself is with money. Nothing more, nothing less. If i were a babe self, I'd choose a white man over Naija men. 🤣.

2 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by 1Sharon(f): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Samantha124:
I foresee SA vs Nigeria war coming... So no comment... grin grin grin

Lol🤣 but he's saying what you said, Nigerian men are dating the scraps SA men don't want.

It's true and it applies anywhere
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Thomasankara(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
[/color]don't pray for that[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
I foresee SA vs Nigeria war coming... So no comment... grin grin grin
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
Well, your brothers never want to hear the truth.

They will do anything to avoid hearing the bitter truth and unfortunately, I don't have the energy for them today.
1Sharon:

Lol🤣 but he's saying what you said, Nigerian men are dating the scraps SA men don't want.

It's true and it applies anywhere
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
It's already on its way.. grin grin grin
Thomasankara:
[/color]don't pray for that[color=#770077]
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by 1Sharon(f): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, your brothers never want to hear the truth.

They will do anything to avoid hearing the bitter truth and unfortunately, I don't have the energy for them today.

🤣
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Thomasankara(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
[/color]south Africa can't win Nigeria, if it comes,so bury that idea[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
It's already on its way.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
When it comes to arguments, you guys only speak insults and not facts...😂😂😂

And if that's what you call winning, then I rest my case.. grin grin grin
Thomasankara:
[/color]south Africa can't win Nigeria, if it comes,so bury that idea[color=#770077]
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by RealEzee(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
grin OP babe don liv am for starboy Tunde

2 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by shantti(m): 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
Bathong
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
😂😂😂
shantti:
Bathong
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Thomasankara(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
[/color]i argure logically dear, no one can bring the worst out of me, I'm not stupidly emotional[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
When it comes to arguments, you guys only speak insults and not facts...😂😂😂

And if that's what you call winning, then I rest my case.. grin grin grin
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
Well, you should teach your brothers to do the same thing because they can't argue logically... They'll be just firing insults all over the place.
Thomasankara:
[/color]i argure logically dear, no one can bring the worst out of me, I'm not stupidly emotional[color=#770077]
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by DSoj(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
I can bet a Nigerian guy has either fuckedd ur woman or totally snatched her away since u are either stingy or cant Bleep or u are totally broke and/or dickless..
U are having mental breakdown . GET HELP FAST. Askies neh

3 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Thomasankara(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
[/color]not all ethnics in Nigeria behave the same,so don't gdneralize[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
Well, you should teach your brothers to do the same thing because they can't argue logically... They'll be just firing insults all over the place.
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
Well, so far I haven't met the logical ones.
Thomasankara:
[/color]not all ethnics in Nigeria behave the same,so don't gdneralize[color=#770077]
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Thomasankara(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
[/color]you are not being honest and you know that, better still I will say you av been frolicking with the illogical ones or the charisma of the logical ones throw u off[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
Well, so far I haven't met the logical ones.
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by talented321: 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
Smh'' calm down na...
izonborn098:

1 Like

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
I always get insulted by your brothers whenever I don't agree with them and I'm sure you've also came across some of the threads of them insulting me.... They can't argue logically.

They're always too quick to lose their temper.
Thomasankara:
[/color]you are not being honest and you know that, better still I will say you av been frolicking with the illogical ones or the charisma of the logical ones throw u off[color=#770077]
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Thomasankara(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
[/color]I do see them,but saying the whole Nigeria people do that is gross and I won't take it. Insult is a fallacy in argument and doesn't result to conclusion[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
I always get insulted by your brothers whenever I don't agree with them and I'm sure you've also came across some of the threads of them insulting me.... They can't argue logically.

They're always too quick to lose their temper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"The Deeper You Go, The Nothing We Feel" - Lady Says (video) / How Your Ego Ruins Your Relationship / Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.