Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps (5594 Views)

Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / Check Out These 2 Hippo Bootilicious SA Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by 1Sharon(f): 6:10am On Sep 17, 2023
Eagba:

Then why are sa men mad about Nigerian men taking their women

Because you can date their women w/o bashing their men in the process. You can't expect them to smile w/ you after making them feel inadequate.

I don't think SA men will have such an issue if Japanese men were coming for their women in droves....But why are YOU always a problem?
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by talented321: 6:13am On Sep 17, 2023
Are u from nigeria or south africa?
1Sharon:

You can miss me with the hypocrisy. Nigerian men go to SA and bash Nigerian women to South african women, just so the women can feel they're missing out on something. The SA women end up repeating the sentiment of Nigerian women as if they know them personally.

This is why I insist Nigerian women should sit this one out and burn the Cape. The issues South Africans have with Nigerians have nothing to do with Nigerian women.

The OP is 100% correct. If you've never left Nigeria or dated outside your culture, you won't get it.
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:15am On Sep 17, 2023
It's like the OP don committ suicide grin

1 Like

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by 1Sharon(f): 6:17am On Sep 17, 2023
talented321:
Are u from nigeria or south africa?

100 % Nigerian.
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by talented321: 6:28am On Sep 17, 2023
How can u say she is right? Though i don't have time for any sa woman or whatever but coming to a nigerian forum and insulting our women is very bad especially our men..
Insulting them is not my problem but i hate comparison..
To tell u the truth i only read the headline and comment, sometimes i'm very lazy to read..
So why do u think nigerians can't date reasonable girl over there?
I'd dating another tribe which i enjoyed the relationship but i too like my tribe so i still go for them..
1Sharon:

100 % Nigerian.
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by 1Sharon(f): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2023
talented321:
How can u say she is right? Though i don't have time for any sa woman or whatever but coming to a nigerian forum and insulting our women is very bad especially our men..
Insulting them is not my problem but i hate comparison..
To tell u the truth i only read the headline and comment, sometimes i'm very lazy to read..
So why do u think nigerians can't date reasonable girl over there?
I'd dating another tribe which i enjoyed the relationship but i too like my tribe so i still go for them..

Op said nothing about Nigerian women.

The problems SAN's have with Nigerians have nothing to do with Nigerian women. We need to sit this one out. Nigerian women need to stop defending nigerian men that go to SA and rubbish us. You simultaneously bash Nigerian women and SA men to make SA women feel like the prize. You're oyo.
The hate Nigerian men give out is what they are receiving.

Because anybody that dates outside their culture/race is at risk of getting hitched to the rejects of that community. Anybody that has casted themselves in their community tend to date out.
Serena Williams ended up marrying a white man because she slept with too many black men in the industry and ruined her reputation.
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by talented321: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2023
Like isaid i only read the headline and comment'' so this topic is not even of my concern.. both men and women bash each other in nairaland here.. Like i said i hate it when a man compare nigerians women with another country.. Is better we engage in more interesting topics than this.. And I don't do tribal statement here, how i like my tribe will be for my concern because all tribe are beautiful in their own way.. Insulting nigeria women over sa women is like discussing ur ex with ur new man/girl..
Make this first line more clear for me, biko..
1Sharon:
You simultaneously bash Nigerian women and SA men to make SA women feel like the prize. You're oyo.

Because anybody that dates outside their culture/race is at risk of getting hitched to the rejects of that community. Anybody that has casted themselves in their community tend to date out.
Serena Williams ended up marrying a white man because she slept with too many black men and ruined her reputation.
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by 1Sharon(f): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2023
talented321:
Like isaid i only read the headline and comment'' so this topic is not even of my concern.. both men and women bash each other in nairaland here.. Like i said i hate it when a man compare nigerians women with another country.. Is better we engage in more interesting topics than this.. And I don't do tribal statement here, how i like my tribe will be for my concern because all tribe are beautiful in their own way.. Insulting nigeria women over sa women is like discussing ur ex with ur new man/girl..
Make this first line more clear for me, biko..

W/o reading op's topic, you should already know his content Is directed at nigerian men.

Nigerian women need to sit this one out. It's not our fight. They issues SAN's have w/ nigerian men, have nothing to do with us.

If you say you're not into SA women, you should sit this topic out aswell and don't take it personally.

The nigerian men that are into SA women are who this topic is directed at.
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by talented321: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2023
No mind me'' The toxic nature of the forum make think they are about to insult our women... Smh... Lol.. U can see samantha also drag me because of my comment..
Any way have a happy sunday...
1Sharon:

W/o reading op's topic, you should already know his content Is directed at nigerian men.

Nigerian women need to sit this one out. It's not our fight. They issues SAN's have w/ nigerian men, have nothing to do with us.

If you say you're not into SA women, you should sit this topic out aswell and don't take it personally.

The nigerian men that are into SA women are who this topic is directed at.

2 Likes

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Eagba(m): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2023
1Sharon:

Because you can date their women w/o bashing their men in the process. You can't expect them to smile w/ you after making them feel inadequate.

I don't think SA men will have such an issue if Japanese men were coming for their women in droves....But why are YOU always a problem?
if japanese men comes for SA women, SA men will still complain .
Because the SA men mostly sit on their hands.
While the japanese men will be busy building the economy and taking the girls.

You will agree with me that women are naturally attracted to anyone that gives them security and stability.

SA men gives them rape. Hmmm oh I forgot, you seem to have a love/hate thing for rapists.

Shout out to sa women, they r woooo!!! Endowed!!!!
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by 1Sharon(f): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2023
Eagba:
if japanese men comes for sa women, sa men will still complain that.
Because the sa men mostly sit on their hands.
While the japanese men will be busy building the economy and taking the girls.

You will agree with me that women are naturally attracted to anyone that gives them security and stability.

Sa men gives them rape. Hmmm oh I forgot, you seem to have a love/hate thing for rapists.

Shout out to sa women, they woooo!!! Endowed!!!!

No the Japanese men will be less obnoxious and date their women in peace.

And what about the Nigerian women that are raping their women? Most Nigerian women have been molested, what's your opinion on that?

How do I have a love hate relationship with rapists? Don't put that on me, you liar.
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Eagba(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2023
1Sharon:

No the Japanese men will be less obnoxious and date their women in peace.

And what about the Nigerian women that are raping their women? Most Nigerian women have been molested, what's your opinion on that?

How do I have a love hate relationship with rapists? Don't put that on me, you liar.
Yes you are correct modern Japan will be less obnoxious, not imperial Japan tho.
Nigeria molest true, but statistics of female molestation in Japan is far higher than Nigeria. Check your stats before making love my sister.

Speaking of love hate rapists relationship. your traits is pointing strongly to a fact that you were strongly molested
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Una get time,OP wey don committ suicide, nobody is waiting for Nigerian women to defend us,we can defend ourselves perfectly.we have being doing that.lets assume it's the rejects Naija dey date,why e still dey pain am.Abeg I too love my country. grin

1 Like

Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by 1Sharon(f): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
Eagba:

Yes you are correct modern Japan will be less obnoxious, not imperial Japan tho.
Nigeria molest true, but statistics of female molestation in Japan is far higher than Nigeria. Check your stats before making love my sister.

Speaking of love hate rapists relationship. your traits is pointing strongly to a fact that you were strongly molested

And how are you certain the allegations against the Japanese men were not false? Isn't that what you'll say for a Nigerian man?

If I was molested, how does it make sense if I have a love-hate relationship with rapists??
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by Qatar2022: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
MzansiCoolio:
Imagine disrespecting your own women by obsessing about South African women all day.

Nigerians spend 25 hours out of every day obsessing about SA women even though they admit there's high HIV rates in SA.

They also make up fairytale stories that SA women are obsessed about Nigerian guys.

Of which i always ask - other than drunks, Zimbabweans and naive students in Hillbrow, have they ever f.cked DECENT women in SA - teachers, nurses, journalists, etc? Higher professions - never!

Can Nigerian men please prove they attract DECENT SOUTH AFRICAN WOMEN?

Bear in in mind Nigerians are taboo, outcasts and rejects in SA.

YOUR THOUGHTS?
Even at that you guys still your selves
Re: MY OPINION: Obsession With SA Women - Nigerians Only Get Scraps by MzansiCoolio: 4:45am On Sep 20, 2023
Qatar2022:

Even at that you guys still your selves

😴😴💤💤💤💤

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Marry A Fat Girl / How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? / Why Do Some Ladies Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.