Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents (3223 Views)

When satan & his agents Appear As Angel Of Light / Logo Of Rccg Meaning And Symbols / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:
I'm
What major part?

The Ones that are Prominent. Some of which you already know. This is why I created the thread.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

The Ones that are Prominent. Some of which you already know. This is why I created the thread.
What prominent ones
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

So you lied

"They are the ones controlling everybody and everything. Including you. The World System in fact."

What I mean is, Every Christian is part of the World System unfortunately, which makes them still under the control of these people. The Secular Life everyone is living has been shaped by these people. But the Spiritual aspect that controls the Christians who are still for Almighty God and Jesus, are not completely controlled by these people. The major/Prominent parts of Christianity today are being controlled by these people. Which was why I said, Not every part of Christianity is controlled by them. There are pockets of Christians scattered everywhere in the world who are the exception. When you listen to testimonies from Ex Satanists, you will understand what I am saying very well.

Do you understand?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

What prominent ones

You know them already. Which was what fueled your Atheism.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

What I mean is, Every Christian is part of the World System unfortunately, which makes them still under the control of these people. The Secular Life everyone is living has been shaped by these people. But the Spiritual aspect that controls the Christians who are still for Almighty God and Jesus, are not completely controlled by these people. The major/Prominent parts of Christianity today are being controlled by these people. Which was why I said, Not everysihr part of Christianity is controlled d by them. There are pockets of Christia scattered everywhere in the world who are the exception. When you listen to testimonies from Ex Satanists, you will understand what I am saying very well.

Do you understand?
So not all Christian is part of world system and they don't control everything and everybody like you claimed earlier..
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

You know them already. Which was what fueled your Atheism.
No I don't know the major part been controlled by "them".
What are the prominent ones
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

So not all Christian is part of world system and they don't control everything..

Like I said, they don't control the Spiritual aspect of every single Christian denomination. But They control every single thing about the Prominent ones. The Ones that are Popular. There is a reason why they are popular. There are so many Christian denominations in the world. They can't control them all.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

No I don't know the major part been controlled by "them".
What are the prominent ones

Stop lying. You know them. If you really don't, Do your research then. Ex Satanists and Ex members of Secret Societies expose these things all the time.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Like I said, they don't control the Spiritual aspect of every single Christian denomination. But They control every single thing about the Prominent ones. The Ones that are Popular. There is a reason why they are popular. There are so many Christian denominations in the world. They can't control them all.
So you lied.

"They are the ones controlling everybody and everything. Including you. The World System in fact."
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

So you lied.

Okay.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Stop lying. You know the m. If you really don't, Do your researchntkphen. Ex Satanists and Ex members of Secret Societies expose these things all the time.
Stop lying on me, mention the prominent ones been controlled.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Stop lying on me, mention the prominent ones been controlled.

Do your research then. Ex Satanists and Ex members of Secret Societies expose these things all the time. If you really want to know, you know what to do.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Do your research then. Satanists and Ex members of Secret Societies expose these things all the time. If you really want to know, you know what to do.
Mention the prominent ones.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Mention the prominent ones.

Do your research then. Ex Satanists and Ex members of Secret Societies expose these things all the time. If you really want to know, you know what to do.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

Mental psychosis 😂😂😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWjmbEglYk4?si=WcO1ghO4qc0FTAUa
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maynman:

Mental psychosis 😂😂😂

You know what to do Maynman. Do your research the same way you researched your way into Atheism.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
Courz:

You know what to do Maynman. Do your research the same way you researched your way into Atheism.
Mental psychosis,keep it on 😂

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 12:33am On Sep 21, 2023
Maynman:

Mental psychosis,keep it on 😂

Mental Psychosis with no proof. So, If you found yourself in a One chance Bus or amongst a den of Ritualists where you were unfortunately kidnapped, Who will you call upon to rescue you since you don't believe in God and Jesus?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 12:39am On Sep 21, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR7Hm9ayus?si=C59NGXRFR4C_gXrx I'm
Mental Psychosis with no proof. So, If you found yourself in a One chance Bus or amongst a den ofRitualists where you were unfortunately kidnapped, Who will you call upon to rescue you since you don't believe in God and Jesus? [/quote]
You as a Christian is the proof. You have been indoctrinated that's why you can't see it.

The people that were killed inside church in owo, who did they call?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 1:00am On Sep 21, 2023
Maynman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR7Hm9ayus?si=C59NGXRFR4C_gXrx I'm
Mental Psychosis with no proof. So, If you found yourself in a One chance Bus or amongst a den ofRitualists where you were unfortunately kidnapped, Who will you call upon to rescue you since you don't believe in God and Jesus?
You as a Christian is the proof. You have been indoctrinated that's why you can't see it.

The people that were killed inside church in owo, who did they call?

So, If you found yourself in a One chance Bus or amongst a den of Ritualists where you were unfortunately kidnapped, Who will you call upon to rescue you since you don't believe in God and Jesus?
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 5:29am On Sep 21, 2023
Courz:

So, If you found yourself in a One chance Bus or amongst a den of Ritualists where you were unfortunately kidnapped, Who will you call upon to rescue you since you don't believe in God and Jesus?
People that were killed inside church in owo, who did they call?
Most kidnapped victim are Theists like you.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2023
Maynman:

In a recent podcast I listened to, there is a story from an An American Atheist in the U.S.
Let's call him Dave. Dave went to a Club to unwind. He started to mingle and got to meet another guy. Let's call the guy Richard. Dave and Richard were talking about a lot of things while they were both drinking and Richard asked Dave if he has religious beliefs. Dave said No and that he is An Atheist. Sometime went by and Richard asked Dave if he is down for a party. Richard says some of his friends have organised a party that will take place in another location. Dave looked at the time, it was already passed midnight and he was ready to stay up all the way to the morning. So, he agreed and followed Richard. They hopped into Richard's Car and drove for some hours to party location.

Dave saw that where they were going was like a very big field with many tents and bonfire set up. He liked what he saw. There was Music and drinks. People there seemed to have a good time. Richard took him to one of the Tents and introduced him to some of his friends. Dave noticed his friends were not keen or nice to meet him. They had a cold demeanor. But he ignored it. His concern was he was just there to have fun. Richard gave him drinks and told him that he could choose to relax in the Tent if he wanted to. Dave also noticed that the people around were giving him strange stares. He still ignored them.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2023
Courz:

In a recent podcast I listened to, there is a story from an An American Atheist in the U.S.
Let's call him Dave. Dave went to a Club to unwind. He started to mingle and got to meet another guy. Let's call the guy Richard. Dave and Richard were talking about a lot of things while they were both drinking and Richard asked Dave if he has religious beliefs. Dave said No and that he is An Atheist. Sometime went by and Richard asked Dave if he is down for a party. Richard says some of his friends have organised a party that will take place in another location. Dave looked at the time, it was already passed midnight and he was ready to stay up all the way to the morning. So, he agreed and followed Richard. They hopped into Richard's Car and drove for some hours to party location.

Dave saw that where they were going was like a very big field with many tents and bonfire set up. He liked what he saw. There was Music and drinks. People there seemed to have a good time. Richard took him to one of the Tents and introduced him to some of his friends. Dave noticed his friends were not keen or nice to meet him. They had a cold demeanor. But he ignored it. His concern was he was just there to have fun. Richard gave him drinks and told him that he could choose to relax in the Tent if he wanted to. Dave also noticed that the people around were giving him strange stares. He still ignored them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn9OBhbRlQc?si=eu1QfFg-E5QmpMiN
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2023
Let me pitch a tent here, i'm enjoying the cool discussion! grin
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2023
Maynman:

After some time, Dave noticed the DJ started to play some type of music. This kind of Music sounded different, felt good to the ears. The moment this Music was on, people started to scream and make some kind of sounds with excitement. Dave started to feel fear. He approached Richard to ask him some questions but Richard kept reassuring him not to worry and that people are just excited and ready to party. As a typical Atheist, he told himself he is just imagining things and that nothing is wrong.
The next thing that happens is people started to change to strange beings with fangs, their eyes turned into glowing Red and they started to levitate. The Tents were also levitating. At this point, The people around him looked at him. This was when he also noticed that Richard had changed as well. It was at this point that he realised he was lured into some Satanic Ceremony and was supposed to be a Sacrifice.
Dave began to run. He was screaming as he was running Oh God help me, God help me and the people around started to laugh with their fangs out, mocking him on how he would escape them. Look at an atheist calling upon God to help him. The God he believed never existed.

Dave ran and found himself in another Field totally different from the one he ran away from. He turned around and saw that some entities were chasing him and the more he tried to run, the more he felt some force slowing him down. He couldn't believe what he was seeing especially as he is someone who doesn't believe the Supernatural exists. He tried to move but felt an invisible obstacle, like a Force field that was acting as a wall preventing him from moving further. He started to cry aloud, panicking and started to think to himself that He is finished. He's going to die. Then he started to call Jesus. Jesus please save me. Why is an Atheist calling upon Jesus that he believes doesn't exist? Because he inwardly knows that he has been acting on foolishness and ignorance. He also knows within him that Jesus Truly Exists. He is calling Jesus because he is faced with a Life and Death situation! He is desperate. He has no one but Jesus.

As soon as Dave called upon Jesus, that force field opened up and he was able to run out of that field. He kept running and running and kept calling Jesus several times! After he had ran a very long distance away from that place, he looked back and noticed that the field with the people and tents in there was invisible. A passerby cannot see that place. It looked like an empty field. This means Dave passed through a portal and if any murder happens there, the authorities can't locate that place at all. Dave says he knows that people would call him crazy should he narrate this experience. But only Christians and Ex Satanists can relate.

As a result of this experience, Dave became a Christian. He was forced to admit to himself that the Supernatural exists, God and Jesus exists and Every knee shall bow at the name of Jesus. Who would experience this and still remain an Atheist especially when he called upon Jesus and Jesus saved him? Jesus never thought to himself that because Dave is an atheist, therefore he won't save him if he calls upon him. That name Jesus saved an Atheist from a Life and Death situation.

Maynman, I asked you what you would do if you are faced with a Life and death, you were forming braggado. But I know that you know that desperation and Fear will Force you to acknowledge God and call upon Jesus to rescue you because you are created in God's image. You Atheists can come to brag all you want. But we know what you do secretly when faced with problems or Life and death problems. Maynman, you will do exactly what Dave did. There is no need to brag.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2023
Maynman, why was it easy for Dave to become a victim? Remember what Richard asked him in the Club, What are your religious views? Are you religious? Dave said I am an Atheist. Richard saw the foolishness in Dave already and concluded that he is a perfect Sacrifice. Remember, I said Satanists see you Atheists as easy preys, foolish lab rats to be tested on. You don't believe in anything higher than yourself. If you have no one to call upon, you are easy prey. You are Vulnerable. Dave also was naive. You meet someone for the 1st time and you are following the person somewhere you don't know. Most Americans are this way, especially the whites. Dave is a typical White American who is an atheist and doesn't believe in the Supernatural but this situation had to change his beliefs completely.

I have heard many stories from different people in Nigeria who are Christians, were kidnapped and came out unharmed. There is one story recently of a young lady that was taken to different shrines for sacrifice but the Native doctors kept rejecting her and the kidnappers were forced to drop her by the roadside. What do you call this? Just because some Christians are killed or attacked doesn't mean there aren't others who get saved Miraculously. There are certain Christians that are untouchable which was why Richard asked Dave if he is religious. You can't ignore these stories and conclude Almighty God and Jesus do not exist. Ex Satanists have exposed that there are certain Christians that are Untouchables. If they touch them, they are Ruined! Read testimonies from Ex Satanists. Erica Mukisa whose video I posted in this thread, has related instances where she couldn't touch certain Christians when she was a Sorceress. The same thing was related by the Former Satanic High Priest whose video I posted as well. By this, You will know that Almighty God and Jesus are still working in the lives of Christians.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2023
Courz:
Maynman, why was it easy for Dave to become a victim? Remember what Richard asked him in the Club, What are your religious views? Are you religious? Dave said I am an Atheist. Richard saw the foolishness in Dave already and concluded that he is a perfect Sacrifice. Remember, I said Satanists see you Atheists as easy preys, foolish lab rats to be tested on. You don't believe in anything higher than yourself. If you have no one to call upon, you are easy prey. You are Vulnerable. Dave also was naive. You meet someone for the 1st time and you are following the person somewhere you don't know. Most Americans are this way, especially the whites. Dave is a typical White American who is an atheist and doesn't believe in the Supernatural but this situation had to change his beliefs completely.

I'm glad you call them stories, too bad I am not a believer like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR7Hm9ayus?si=kJ0Gg7nHdDRH126N
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2023
Maynman:

I'm glad you call them stories, too bad I am not a believer like you.

And because you are not a Believer, you will be a Prey. You don't have to brag here. We all know what you will do when you are faced with a Life or death situation. Fear will force you to do the needful.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:10am On Sep 21, 2023
Courz:

And because you are not a Believer, you will be a Prey. You don't have to brag here. We all know what you will do when you are faced with a Life or death situation. Fear will force you to do the needful.
Seek knowledge not beliefs.
The fear is part of the mental psychosis 😂😂

Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:14am On Sep 21, 2023
Maynman:

Seek knowledge not beliefs.
The fear is part of the mental psychosis 😂😂

No proof of mental psychosis. Just claims. It is all fun and games now but when you face wetin pass you, you will cry out to God. You don't have to pretend you don't face problems. You can all pretend you are immune to problems in this forum, but you and I know the real truth. You atheists still call out to God and Jesus in your privacy. As an atheist, you are not immune to Fear. You are human. You can't tell me otherwise.
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Maynman: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2023
Courz:

No proof of mental psychosis. Just claims. It is all fun and games now but when you face wetin pass you, you will cry out to God. You don't have to pretend you don't face problems. You can all pretend you are immune to problems in this forum, but you and I know the real truth. You atheists still call put to God and Jesus in your privacy. As an atheist, you are not immune to Fear. You are human. You can't tell me otherwise.
You are a Christian that's enough proof, worshipper of jesus Christ 😂

https://www.youtube.com/live/y0uX6AMCMRo?si=H1cmlW6yUi1oAFQc
Re: Signs And Symbols Of Satan And His Agents by Courz: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2023
Maynman:

You are a Christian that's enough proof, worshipper of jesus Christ 😂

https://www.youtube.com/live/y0uX6AMCMRo?si=H1cmlW6yUi1oAFQc

Tell us the truth. You are a worshipper of God and Jesus secretly, only when you are faced with a life or death situation..You can't tell me otherwise. You only come to brag in this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Picture Speaks Louder Than Words / How Does An Atheist Repent? / My Experience With A Psychotic Religious Woman Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.