Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,271 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! (56080 Views)

A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by LZAA: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin I'm sure this happened in imbise.
And you can't see it's akwa ibom
Smh undecided
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by LaSenior: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
That should be akwa ibom or cross river
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Icuib4cu: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Icuib4cu: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Popesuccess(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
Xscape1993:
The blacks mentality about marriage...
We need to change this.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by pikechukwu6(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
If she come die nko? Na walahi talahi grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Tenrack: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
Shelter100:
Marriage rites in Nigeria look too expensive compared to our Ghanaian tribes.
are you Ghanaian?
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by FCA14: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
Rayban25:
nawa oo. so who you come buy if no be person daughter?
After she go dey claim right with the man ba? "you can't tell me wat to do - - - if you cheat, I cheat blah blah blah" women who cheat or claim equal right with their husbands should be beheaded after this!
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Shelter100(f): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
Tenrack:
are you Ghanaian?
Yes please.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Tenrack: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
Shelter100:

Yes please.
jeez...Ive got a soft spot for them though. I could have sworn that you were judging from your gorgeous skin tone. Did you come visiting?
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Shelter100(f): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
Tenrack:
jeez...Ive got a soft spot for them though. I could have sworn that you were judging from your gorgeous skin tone. Did you come visiting?
I'm in Ghana.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Tenrack: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Shelter100:

I'm in Ghana.
oh. Nice. Takoradi... Accra.. Kumasi? grin which of which? I've been to Takoradi and Accra though. I have a family down there
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Shelter100(f): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
Tenrack:
oh. Nice. Takoradi... Accra.. Kumasi? grin which of which? I've been to Takoradi and Accra though. I have a family down there
Accra
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Myer(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
Shelter100:

Nigeria comprises of a myriad of tribes.
This list is peculiar to the Igbo and certain South South tribes and specifically to certain states among them.
So many other tribes don't do this.

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by tonididdy(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
You have no choice.
It's non negotiable.
As a father with a beautiful daughter, if I figure out my daughters' suitor disgraces his lineage like this online.
I'll have him locked UP grin

On the flip side: the family with this list, na thief.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Tenrack: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
Shelter100:

Accra
heh.. cool. So what brings you to our darling Nairaland. I'm curious
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Paracetamol01: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ttipsy:
I’m seeing Nkpo udong

Mokpo

Is that AKWA Ibom
very cheap.....it is negotiable
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by EmekaA125(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
Shelter100:
Na free pu.ssy full Ghana
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by sonofsteven: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
Angeloihe:
That's a lie. When there are issues in the marriage they will say he didn't pay complete.

I no dey argue with people especially those that do not know what they wish to argue about.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Shelter100(f): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
Tenrack:
heh.. cool. So what brings you to our darling Nairaland. I'm curious
I have Nigerian friends that use NL. Been reading as a guest. Just bored today.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Airlord2030: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
if I get that kind money to spend for marriage, no to go marry white girl na
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Boondocxs(f): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
God let my own man locate me like this abeg
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by grimandevil: 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
Imagine paying all this and d bae u d marry don share her kpomo give every guy
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Tenrack: 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
Shelter100:
I have Nigerian friends that use NL. Been reading as a guest. Just bored today.
oh. That's interesting. I am positive you'd enjoy your stay here. Btw..would you mind me sending a pm?
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Aplaudez(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
Yankee101:
The list is not too much

Just negotiate

Fingers are not equal sir!
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by sonofsteven: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
cuffee:
simp, i'm sure your wife to be is sucking dick somewhere

E no concern me na

Na wetin your mama dey do wey make am partake for this paternity fraud, making your drunkard fada wey dey irresponsible dey harbor you for kpako house

Your sisters suck dick sotey dem give am kezia for hood with many kids in the house wey no get papa

And you wey dey suffer from multiple sexually transmitted diseases and infections

I just dey in the mood to reply irresponsible people, people wey no get home training, home training kwa, that's if you have a home sef and responsible parents, which I'm sure you don't that's why you come online to show how your parents take train una reach
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Shelter100(f): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Tenrack:
oh. That's interesting. I am positive you'd enjoy your stay here. Btw..would you mind me sending a pm?
I hope to cos I have a lot of free time now. Feel free to.
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
FCA14:

After she go dey claim right with the man ba? "you can't tell me wat to do - - - if you cheat, I cheat blah blah blah" women who cheat or claim equal right with their husbands should be beheaded after this!

grin grin
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Tenrack: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
Shelter100:

I hope to cos I have a lot of free time now. Feel free to.
Nairaland is fun tbh. Specially sections like romance. You should visit there often. If you're business inclined.. business section and career does it. Sent a pm
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Quintessence44: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
TongueTwista:
That guy wasn't ready to marry.

If you decide to saturate your ego, everything on those lists won't cost you more than 500K.

But the beauty of marriage lists is the possibility of negotiations.

He's even lucky. Kogi people will ask you for a hundred tubers of mature yams, a set of exquisite boxes and the biggest box has to be filled with quality ankara materials, laces, shoes, accessories and jewelries.

500k as bride price?

So how much will the wedding itself cost?

These are the same people who abuse Nigeria daily and complain of hard times.

Damn idiots.

Your lives are not hard.

You’re just fcking idiots.

1 Like

Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Wizuman: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
cuffee:
una no do kerewa?

Stop it
Re: "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! by Shelter100(f): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
Tenrack:
Nairaland is fun tbh. Specially sections like romance. You should visit there often. If you're business inclined.. business section and career does it. Sent a pm
I think business section maybe but not romance. Will check your message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot / 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) / Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.