Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Being A Nigerian May End Me This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being A Nigerian May End Me This Year (481 Views)

This Is The Reason Why I May End My Life / Is This The End Me? / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Nigerian May End Me This Year by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Problems are monitoring me.

24/7

Rest of mind is a luxury....at least that is how they have put it to me.

What is even the essence of knowing ur state of origin or nationality?

It seems the evil assassins in uniform will kidnap me first,then dump my corpse in a forest. It is more likely.

Only my older brother might condemn it cuz he has also been a victim of the nigerian error in law and governance which means the rich are nothing but political cannibals.

I also regret being exposed to religion(anything about worship or regard 4 divinity)
to the nigerian extent.

It is the worst i will ever see.
Re: Being A Nigerian May End Me This Year by finallybusy: 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
Onila?
Re: Being A Nigerian May End Me This Year by chinae(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
After 2 years,come back and read these stuffs you wrote, you will inference how trashy you were.

1 Like

Re: Being A Nigerian May End Me This Year by Gee64: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
Too much Ajegunle weed can make one talk at random.
This, I have observed! grin
Re: Being A Nigerian May End Me This Year by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
chinae:
After 2 years,come back and read these stuffs you wrote, you will inference how trashy you were.

Must i make sense to any member of ur family and friends undecided
Re: Being A Nigerian May End Me This Year by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gee64:
Too much Ajegunle weed can make one talk at random.
This, I have observed! grin

Ur papa
Re: Being A Nigerian May End Me This Year by chinae(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Must i make sense to any member of ur family and friends undecided

I wasn't expecting you to, was only advising you do that to yourself 1st. Only when successful, then you can deposit on a public forum.
Re: Being A Nigerian May End Me This Year by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
chinae:

I wasn't expecting you to, was only advising you do that to yourself 1st. Only when successful, WIL you can deposit on a public forum.

Nonsense

Were u born 2 reply me?

(1) (Reply)

Things To Know About A Guy Before Accepting To Date Him / A Serious Girlfriend Without Commitment / I Need Nairalands' Help With Finding My Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.