Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,465 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant (48187 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade / Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by TheBillyonaire: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Both Donald Duke refused to live in Cross River and develop the State. Even Ayade does not live in the State. They all take the State money and run to other parts of the country and come back to continue milking the State of its resources.
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Hezmatosky: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
Commando girls grin grin grin grin
As in wa gba commando grin grin grin
Original soldier's commando grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by kiddkash(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
They are using big big grammers. Confusion for agbados
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by tranxo(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
festacman:
Aesthetically, Florence Ita-Giwa is at liberty, like any other woman, to make effort to look beautiful. Politically, however, there is basically no difference between Donald Duke and Florence Ita-Giwa. They are part of the selfish politicians that keep riding on the back of people of Cross River people to advance political and financial interests since the formation of PDP in 1989. They may change political parties, but their motives remain the same.

What is still baffling today is how Donald Duke, as governor of Cross River State, sunk billions of Naira in Tinapa Project, a project of which he alone seems to understand in the whole in Cross River State because even Liyel Imoke the successor governor he installed abandoned it and successive governors followed suit. The buildings are still there wasting away and he, Donald Duke has not even been able to explain how to put the buildings to use as the one who conceived the project.

All over the world, a massive project as Tinapa comes with a document that shows the plan, the phases, the objectives, cost/benefit analysis, opportunities it offers, scalability, how it will impact other sectors, etc. This helps everybody to buy into the project and successive governments would find it easy to continue or even improve upon. Tinapa looks now like Donald Duke's personal pet vanity project.

Donald Duke should shut the f*ck up.
He totally finished your libertarian grand mama Florence.

3 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Sermwell(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
seguno2:

Please what is the meaning of COURTESAN
You no get dictionary for house??

It means...
A prostitute, especially one with high-status or wealthy clients. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Oakenshield: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
festacman:
Aesthetically, Florence Ita-Giwa is at liberty, like any other woman, to make effort to look beautiful. Politically, however, there is basically no difference between Donald Duke and Florence Ita-Giwa. They are part of the selfish politicians that keep riding on the back of people of Cross River people to advance political and financial interests since the formation of PDP in 1989. They may change political parties, but their motives remain the same.

What is still baffling today is how Donald Duke, as governor of Cross River State, sunk billions of Naira in Tinapa Project, a project of which he alone seems to understand in the whole in Cross River State because even Liyel Imoke the successor governor he installed abandoned it and successive governors followed suit. The buildings are still there wasting away and he, Donald Duke has not even been able to explain how to put the buildings to use as the one who conceived the project.

All over the world, a massive project as Tinapa comes with a document that shows the plan, the phases, the objectives, cost/benefit analysis, opportunities it offers, scalability, how it will impact other sectors, etc. This helps everybody to buy into the project and successive governments would find it easy to continue or even improve upon. Tinapa looks now like Donald Duke's personal pet vanity project.

Donald Duke should shut the f*ck up.
it was left for the federal government to their part and the played politics with it. Now federal government has announced Cotonou port will serve as clearing house of Nigeria goods
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by PlsStayAlive: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
He just called the woman a 'ho and got away with it. Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Breast implant.....is that what should come out from his mouth?
Our society is something else!
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Cantonese: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nonexisting1:
This is why I now respond to trolls. They think they are the only ones with freedom of speech and if you continue to keep silent, their nonsense talks will begin to sink into the minds of people. I like that Donald Duke came out to respond. The world doesn't need gentlemen anymore, the streets are military now. I'm sure the expired olosho had her jaw dropped when she saw the response. She would have thought that Duke would be a gentleman and kept his mouth shut. Ntoor to her. Olosho who didn't believe that her time was up and still went ahead to do breast push up. Mtchew

Ataya o bros.

1 Like

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Cantonese: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
9jatriot:
The last paragraph was what spoilt the letter.

The other parts acknowledged her with all the respects she deserved.

On a second thought, was a public letter even necessary how much older than him the letter says she is.

A private phone call with plenty ma ma and hailing will solve all of these. Things like mama, but you non de PDP na, I non want make your party suspend you for anti party activities na em make I non invite you come that time. A few jibes here and there, then tell her she is still looking hot, matter don end.

Now he has given bloggers materials to feed on.

But a simple phone call from mama could have sorted out any minor issues. She kept repeating the insults and Duke needed to clear the air.

When people peddle lies about you repeatedly and you keep silent, the reality is that it can be accepted as the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by otomatic(m): 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mma na courtesan. Chai. Finishing.

2 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by blaise26abj(m): 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
seguno2:

Are we Africans visionary?
If we the people are not visionaries, then please how do you want visionary leaders to emerge from among us, in the business, religious and political circles, at the ward, township, LGA, state and federal levels

We do have visionary leaders . We have had in the
Past and a very few in the present . The decline is now rapid . Every idiot wants to become a politician so that they can chop money and we the people are enabling them .

Let’s forget the useless PDP and APC . Look at all the LP house members . None has made any impact so far.”( they collected 100 million and are still silent ) . And none of them is championing the reasons Nigerians voted for them . The LP leadership is already a shit show .

Most times it takes a visionary leader to show the people the way to salvation. Unfortunately For now , Nigerians are too hungry to see beyond their mouths and stomach

1 Like

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
Savage 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Juju70(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Abeg make 2 of una getat

1 Like

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Kemadealadire(f): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
But he just cast aspersions on her person, hmmn.

1 Like

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Treadway: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
Donald Duke my guy! You dey represent jare! See eloquent and precise missiles! You too much D.Duke!

2 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by VULCAN(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
I hope you are not referring to It's Gowa as a man

Hotyaroyaro:
Interesting
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by 9jatriot(m): 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Okay if you say so, ironically I have not and did not see her own accusations, this response is the first time I am even hearing of a fracas between them. Anyway, it puts Duke in the news at least. It has been long we heard of him.

Cantonese:

But a simple phone call from mama could have sorted out any minor issues. She kept repeating the insults and Duke needed to clear the air.

When people peddle lies about you repeatedly and you keep silent, the reality is that it can be accepted as the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Someone that did breast implants recently even at age, you can imagine what she did with the real breasts when they were still gallant. Olosho na olosho until death. Even in the grave, she fit still dey service dead men. You never see where breeze carry flowers from men graves to women graves at cemeteries before? You think say na ordinary breeze? That could be mode of payment for services rendered.
Sermwell:
She was fvcking soldiers at the warfront! grin grin
Read between the lines bro cheesy
Maybe na why they called them Commando girls as in Come-And-Do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by nasskar(m): 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
Don't fight an intelligent person.
Madam Liposuction hope you are learning. Time to sheath your sword and quit politics.

2 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by APCNig: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
Donald Duke cannot make Heaven again

5 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by bassdow: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
[/b] Contrarily, Mma Floxy, has been known to be courtesan in her political and business dealings. All said, it will be a betrayal of my upbringing to be abusive or cast aspersions on such a personage. Politics should never be a platform that denigrates the ethos of respect to our elders. Thank You.[b]

See bad mouth 😂. You call person olosho and still say you no dey abuse am.
Omo me sef na google I use sabi meaning of "courtesan" , "aspersions" , "denigrates"

Seriously, you fit use big grammar insult person and dem go still follow you dey smile

5 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Hotfreezing: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
seguno2:

Please what is the meaning of COURTESAN

Ashawo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by Brushstrokes20: 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
Chisos! Courtesan sums it up!👌
Duke is a very wicked somebori o!😂😂🤣🤣😏😏😆😆
# such a beautifully presented insult 💯

2 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by oyeb15: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
I see d breast

1 Like

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by dalass(f): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
[/b] Contrarily, Mma Floxy, has been known to be courtesan in her political and business dealings. All said, it will be a betrayal of my upbringing to be abusive or cast aspersions on such a personage. Politics should never be a platform that denigrates the ethos of respect to our elders. Thank You.[b]

See bad mouth 😂. You call person olosho and still say you no dey abuse am.

I no no say this guy get bad mouth ladies ooo

Polite, respectfully delivery insult grin

4 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by tesppidd: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
Donald Duke delivering woto woto in a very polite manner.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by seguno2: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
blaise26abj:

We do have visionary leaders . We have had in the
Past and a very few in the present . The decline is now rapid . Every idiot wants to become a politician so that they can chop money and we the people are enabling them .

Let’s forget the useless PDP and APC . Look at all the LP house members . None has made any impact so far.”( they collected 100 million and are still silent ) . And none of them is championing the reasons Nigerians voted for them . The LP leadership is already a shit show .

Most times it takes a visionary leader to show the people the way to salvation. Unfortunately For now , Nigerians are too hungry to see beyond their mouths and stomach

Is the bold part a confirmation that a visionary leader cannot emerge from among people who are not visionaries
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by mank1234(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
seguno2:

Are we Africans visionary?
If we the people are not visionaries, then please how do you want visionary leaders to emerge from among us, in the business, religious and political circles, at the ward, township, LGA, state and federal levels

The dream died when Duke supported Imoke to takeover. Imoke failed woefully as a power minister.
Then came the worst of them all, the PhD fraudster, known for always christening budget presentation:
Budget of Deep Vision
Budget of Infinite Transposition
Budget of Kinetic Crystallization
Budget of Qabalistic Densification
Budget of Olimpotic Meritemasis
Budget of Blush and Bliss’
Budget of Conjugated Agglutination
Budget - quantum infinitum
Yet nothing to show for it.

3 Likes

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by seguno2: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Someone that did breast implants recently even at age, you can imagine what she did with the real breasts when they were still gallant. Olosho na olosho until death. Even in the grave, she fit still dey service dead men. You never see where breeze carry flowers from men graves to women graves at cemeteries before? You think say na ordinary breeze? That could be mode of payment for services rendered.

Na wa for you o shocked
Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by illicit(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ishilove:

As in ehn. See as he roasted her with finesse and courtesy 😅

grin

As in....

1 Like

Re: Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant by seguno2: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
mank1234:

The dream died when Duke supported Imoke to takeover. Imoke failed woefully as a power minister.
Then came the worst of them all, the PhD fraudster, known for always christening budget presentation:
Budget of Deep Vision
Budget of Infinite Transposition
Budget of Kinetic Crystallization
Budget of Qabalistic Densification
Budget of Olimpotic Meritemasis
Budget of Blush and Bliss’
Budget of Conjugated Agglutination
Budget - quantum infinitum
Yet nothing to show for it.

Maybe that’s why the PhD fraudster joined his fellow fraudsters in Oshiomhole’s Assembly of Past Crooks, APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit / Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.