Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On (35135 Views)

Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost / Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost / Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by emmanuelbrown26: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
I doubt if prof truly said dis, if he did, it means that prof really bleeped up.
Prof u didn't say anything when judges were interpreting d law upside down
Prof u didn't say anything when Tinubu's certificate issue was raised..
Was Obi d only contestant? Atiku took up d certificate issue to US, and no Yoruba born of a woman has ever said anything to Atiku, but always want to flex where igbos are involve.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by atobs4real(m): 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
You are very correct My Prof.
We all knew except for.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by iamtardey: 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
Gbajue

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by AutoConsult: 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
Watch how they insult the elderly man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Masterito(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Offpointng: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
When some people will claim this fool fought for BIAFRA I LAUGH.
They chase clouth, pretend to love you and then expose their worthless betrayal, without qualms.

That is why the North knows how to deal with them...and they know their limits with the North.

This is typical Yoruba thinking and behavior. The person, smashing their neck is Atiku, but as a Slave they will avoid Fulani and Face IGBOs as if they can even "fight" Igbos, in the real sense of the word.

How can an Idiotic man go to South Africa, be discussing PO, when his brother, with FAKE DOCUMENTS is disgracing NIGERIA everywhere?

IGBOs wake up and see your real enemies. cool

So the North are not dealing with the Igbos?? and Ibos are not the ones disgracing Nigeria the most

tell me something new

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by ignisaqua(f): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
Chei!!!! A Nobel laureate oooooooo?! cry cry
Blessed memory Late Sunny Okosun ,u for do remix of "which way Nigeria" cry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by OluwaSegun0509(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
Badt guy 😁 😂

[q1uote author=Sharpsharp00123 post=125777010]This recent election – two things happened first of all. One party took over the labour movement, which is not my favourite movement, and then it became a regional party,” he said.

This is my favorite, the igbos turned d Labour Party to a regional party sotey an Igbo man is made to lead a party in faraway sokoto [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Advocate1810(m): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
Bendeco2020:
This old man should respect himself. Why is truth and most yoruba opposite?
Yoruba is the problem you have, not about Pitobi
something must be wrong with this tribe. Both old and young are not different.

So, we should now believe that tinubu won the election free and fair?

I swear if the presidential election was conducted free and fair, kwakwanso will be ahead of their lord tinubu
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Chucks13: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
Obi lost woefully infact he was beaten and battered blue black.

No one in my entire family, friends, colleagues and staff voted for obi and so many millions did not likewise, I don't know how the useless sons of bitch came up with the narrative "Nigerians voted for obi", which Nigerians or when did Nigeria started from Nnewi and ended in Awka? I don't know.

SW never voted for Obi
The North never voted for him
Even he never win in entire SS
Only Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi are they the ones that will make him a president?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Picardor2: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Angrymode: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
This stupid old man is at it again

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Alaigbo(m): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by jaxxy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
Even tinubu knows he did not win bt inec forced him on Nigerians.

We are saying thesame thing. We have currently no legitimate president.

we are not saying Obi won bt we are sure tinubu did not win either. grin

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
When some people will claim this fool fought for BIAFRA I LAUGH.
They chase clouth, pretend to love you and then expose their worthless betrayal, without qualms.

That is why the North knows how to deal with them...and they know their limits with the North.

This is typical Yoruba thinking and behavior. The person, smashing their neck is Atiku, but as a Slave they will avoid Fulani and Face IGBOs as if they can even "fight" Igbos, in the real sense of the word.

How can an Idiotic man go to South Africa, be discussing PO, when his brother, with FAKE DOCUMENTS is disgracing NIGERIA everywhere?

IGBOs wake up and see your real enemies. cool

You are of the enemies because you hate truth

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by richie240: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
LegendHero:
God bless Professor Wole Soyinka, the only Nigerian with a Nobel Lauerate.

Those Elupeee clowns know clearly that they lost the election and that was why rather than being fixated on proving to INEC how they won, they instead focused on Tinubu person using their online mob.

Bitter Obi can never be Nigeria president. The clown came third in a national election just like his ancestor Azikiwe who can third on both occasions he ran on a national ballot.

We know who can be president and when it is time, we will vote either Soludo or Umahi. Anybody besides those 2 will always carry third.

Be careful of what you wish for brah.
The problem at hand Is by far greater than obi a million times.

These same obidients will in a jiffy metamorphise to 'the solutions' with a soludo ticket........and d madness continues since a fellow 'bloda' is on d ballot.

The problem is really not an obi or a soludo/umahi; it's their lawless and uncouth followers.
cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by EmirofAfonjaz: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sleeping IGBOs and other tribes have woken up...you will be alone, as worthless savages. cool

Offpointng:

So the North are not dealing with the Igbos?? and Ibos are not the ones disgracing Nigeria the most

tell me something new

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Ubanz: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
Nigeria's problems are caused by our insincere so called elder statesmen.
They will blame the youth's for being lazy and bringing bad names for the country..
In their lexicon,they don't have a place for the future generations,they want to live forever as gods.
They want to be served forever.

Unfortunately it's not so.
No matter how they scheme against the helpless,nature has its own plans.
Very soon the tide will turn unexpectedly.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Alaigbo(m): 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
Na wailing you just de wail, you are just getting into the grove soon you will start wailing blood. If you are deaf dumb n blind what Soyinka said is what he said

Feintline:
I don't believe baba soyinka will say a thing as this. But if he really, then I am ashamed of what erudite elders have become in the clear face of fraud, crime and desecrating of the ancient landmark of a nation because of a fraudulent personality.

The crime dean has been busted.
The chicago certificate he submitted to inec is a fake. The school has denied it.
Erudite papa soyinka did not find it disgraceful.

You cannot hide pregnancy for too long.
Tinubu is a disgrace to the yoruba race worldwide.

The likes of revered father pa Awolowo will twisting and turning in his grave at what the tinubu has yoruba elders to.
emmanuelbrown26:
I doubt if prof truly said dis, if he did, it means that prof really bleeped up.
Prof u didn't say anything when judges were interpreting d law upside down
Prof u didn't say anything when Tinubu's certificate issue was raised..
Was Obi d only contestant? Atiku took up d certificate issue to US, and no Yoruba born of a woman has ever said anything to Atiku, but always want to flex where igbos are involve.
Omoluabi16:
Wole Soyinka should rest at this point. It is very unnecessary getting involved in politics to this extent of telling an international community who won or lost an election which is still to be decided in court. I'll hate to see him dragged.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Omoluabi16(m): 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wole Soyinka should rest at this point. It is very unnecessary getting involved in politics to this extent of telling an international community who won or lost an election which is still to be decided in court. I'll hate to see him dragged.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Gbogbowa: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
He said he had facts in 1965 but could not go to court but instead invaded radio station but you are attacking a people that went to court .the same Soyinka that joined Fayetteville to play dirty politics during jonathan removal of subsidy and brought in Bihari government that destroy our country .God will judge you very soon it will not be long again

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fayose's Supporters Make New Presidential Campaign Poster / Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court / Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.