Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On (35134 Views)

Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost / Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost / Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Bendeco2020: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Yorubas are your problem continue wailing till eternity
I will continue standing for the truth. I was raised to stand with the truth no matter what it will cost.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Dittodat: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
Anyone with an ounce of common sense already know this.
Only a delusional reta@ded brainwashed fool will think otherwise.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by lailo: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
Feintline:
I don't believe baba soyinka will say a thing as this. But if he really, then I am ashamed of what erudite elders have become in the clear face of fraud, crime and desecrating of the ancient landmark of a nation because of a fraudulent personality.

The crime dean has been busted.
The chicago certificate he submitted to inec is a fake. The school has denied it.
Erudite papa soyinka did not find it disgraceful.

You cannot hide pregnancy for too long.
Tinubu is a disgrace to the yoruba race worldwide.

The likes of revered father pa Awolowo will twisting and turning in his grave at what the tinubu has yoruba elders to.
Ogbeni, forget Tinubu certificate, tell us your winning figures or u shut the fvck forever....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by EmirofAfonjaz: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
You cant dodge this.... cool

Holluwhakemmy:
You are of the enemies because you hate truth
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Sermwell(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
Feintline:
I don't believe baba soyinka will say a thing as this. But if he really, then I am ashamed of what erudite elders have become in the clear face of fraud, crime and desecrating of the ancient landmark of a nation because of a fraudulent personality.

The chicago certificate he submitted to inec is a fake. The school has denied it.

The likes of revered father pa Awolowo will twisting and turning in his grave at what the tinubu has yoruba elders to.
This man is only trying to protect the employment of his daughter with this useless government!! That's the price to pay for dinning with the devil!! You must submit to lies and deception!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Varunpulyani: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

Oponu don empty con dey yawn trash. You no kuku get sane parents so you assume everyone be lyk you cheesy

Have you seen your father?
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Vadese1: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
History will remember this greedy old man soyinka as one of those person who destroyed this country . He joined Tinubu and the rest of the evils members of APC to destroyed this country by forcing Buhari on Nigeria. Tinubu is his pay master. He will never see anything wrong with him

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by dragunov: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
Bendeco2020:
This old man should respect himself. Why is truth and most yorubas opposite?

something must be wrong with this tribe. Both old and young are not different.

So, we should now believe that tinubu won the election free and fair?

I swear if the presidential election was conducted free and fair, kwakwanso will be ahead of their lord tinubu

How can Obi win an election where he came 3rd? At least, by logic, if he was rigged out, he would have placed 2nd. How could he have been attacking Tinubu without also attacking Atiku if he really won ? Tinubu will do 4yrs and nothing will happen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Gbogbowa: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Even inec knew Obi won that is why they shut down the IREV from showing how results was coming in ,once and the court is claiming transmission of results from pulling unit is not mandatory to cover the rigging .continue to fool yourself sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Nonexisting1: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Felimax:
I will only just laugh!
I have said enough today. Some people nor just get sense and if sixteen years of APC nor teach them sense nothing will.

Soyinka has confirm what I have been saying since morning.
Brother man, na them dey suffer the 16yrs of APC pass everyone else. Men like me doubled their hustle as soon as Buhari took over in 2015 and I must tell you that life has been good to me since then. While many people were suffering, I was balling sotey I begin suspect myself whether I did money ritual unknowingly or in the dream. You see this Tinubulation, na small case. Forget.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Ken4Christ: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
It's like Soyinka is broke. So old men tell lies.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by paramakina202: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Feintline:

That means you do not know who the man prof Soyinka is.
The man is an intellectual fraud under APC payroll.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Cunnilingus(m): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
Human beings have same trait. It doesn't matter the age or experience. It takes character and principal to be different

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by raskymonojendor: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Jalobe:

Be reasonably stupid. Why do you have to do this to yourself. Is your vision that myopic? Get a life! Tinubu is President and he indeed won. His credentials were without doubt true and authentic. There are a lot of morons in town. You ranked no. 4 after, Peter Obi, Datti, Aisha Yesufu.
Even Aisha knows that Peter Obi was no match for Tinubu. Unlike the political prostitute called Peter Obi.

The agulu fraud kept jumping from one party to another.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by MumuYorubaBoy: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Professor of Corn.

My people are easily the most hoodwinked in Nigeria and it's a shame that that fraud that rules over us has corrupted the mind of Jehu.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Dreambeat: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wole Soyinka, the youths are respecting your age. Don't push them to the wall, please respect your age, enough said.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by ValarDoharis: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
Countries now uses technology in their elections but you're stuck with polling unit agents that are easily intimidated or compromised.

You guys are not ready for development, no wonder Nigeria keeps falling
inoki247:
Lol we av asked them severally to gives the court dere winning numbers which dere Polling Agent send to Dem buh na Back nd forth we jus dey see.....

Since you guys av Polling Agent in all the unit sum up the score and tender it at the court with evidence let the world see it no buh dey are jus shouting Stolen Mandate...
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
Bendeco2020:

I will continue standing for the truth. I was raised to stand with the truth no matter what it will cost.
Yinmu 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by raskymonojendor: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
Dreambeat:
Whole Soyinka, the youths are respecting your age. Don't push them to the wall, please respect your age, enough said.
Did all your insult on him after he called you Obidients fascist mob done anything to him? 🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by enemyofprogress: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
Igbos go soon come for your head Prof

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Jostoman: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
Bendeco2020:
This old man should respect himself. Why is truth and most yorubas opposite?

Something must be wrong with this tribe. Both old and young are not different.

So, we should now believe that tinubu won the election free and fair?

I swear if the presidential election was conducted free and fair, kwakwanso will be ahead of their lord tinubu
Fact

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Sleekfingers: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
spako4:
The truth is bitter

Very peters. But they will start attacking Soyinka now
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Airlord2030: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
Soyinka my man.

no wonder Chinua Achebe died untimely death because he was jealous of you.. grin

may he continue to rest in pieces in Hellfire together with the 3m animals awolowo sentenced to death grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark / Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman / Aminu Oguche - Nyanya Bombing Suspect - Freed By Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.