Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On (35144 Views)

Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost / Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost / Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by CoolAmbience(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
Feintline:
I don't believe baba soyinka will say a thing as this. But if he really, then I am ashamed of what erudite elders have become in the clear face of fraud, crime and desecrating of the ancient landmark of a nation because of a fraudulent personality.

The crime dean has been busted.
The chicago certificate he submitted to inec is a fake. The school has denied it.
Erudite papa soyinka did not find it disgraceful.

You cannot hide pregnancy for too long.
Tinubu is a disgrace to the yoruba race worldwide.

The likes of revered father pa Awolowo will twisting and turning in his grave at what the tinubu has yoruba elders to.

Every well informed Nigerian knows that Obi lost the election.

This isn't a subject for any debate.

I said it here months before the election. Obi lost a significant amount of votes in muslim dominated states, which are in excess of ten states ( and this is likely to repeat for as many times as the election is conducted).

Obi was also expected to share votes, favourably, with Tinubu as Southerners. There was also the big factor of Tinubu's wife being a Christian, a clergy and a member of one of the largest pentecostal churches in the world. Most votes Obi hoped to get were traditional PDP votes which he had to work hard to pouch.

So, when people say Obi won, I just look at them and sigh.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by franchasofficia: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
I have learnt something from this whole Bola Tinubu brouhaha.

In Nigeria, if you want to win the heart of even revered Pastors, Imams, intellectuals, Professors, artisans, the poor, the rich, the crooks, just make sure you form the habit of dolling out money to people with ease. Give every Nigerian person you come across money, when they have financial issues, give them enough money so long as you have it and you know what? Even if you kill somebody, Nigerians will defend you and say that the person you killed was already dead before you killed him or her.

This is what Bola Ahmed Tinubu did to Yorubas and many Nigerians. Tinubu used all his ill gotten wealth and Lagos state treasury he captured and stole to buy every buyable person in Yoruba land and in far away North and made them all shut up even when they know he is a criminal. It is well oh.

What money cannot do, more money will do it.

Bola Tinubu is the most successful criminal in the whole world, the man is a living criminal legend shocked

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by ValarDoharis: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
PDP finally joined APC again to dey fight LP. PDP guys like you should be ashamed. With all your experience, APC rigged the elections while you were focusing on LP
Felimax:
I will only just laugh!
I have said enough today. Some people nor just get sense and if sixteen years of APC nor teach them sense nothing will.

Soyinka has confirm what I have been saying since morning.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
You cant dodge this.... cool

ellu pii 74😎

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by BENEAMATA: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
eLUpi don LU le . Now na " gbajue " dem wan take claim wetin no be their own . 5-0 unanimous ruling . Dem wan use last born format possess what's not theirs' , awon werey . Kindergaten Last born go scream and make tantrums over toys his elder brothers share with him so that mama go scold the seniors for making the taata of the house cry , over wetin no be him own .
Most hilarious Quote of the year ; " we won the 2023 presidential elections and we will prove it " . Clowns !

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Sleekfingers: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
😀😃😆😅😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Prof. Soyinka use style get bad mouth ooooooooo

It is only an idiot will think BITTERS OBI won in the last election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Jostoman: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
Felimax:
I will only just laugh!
I have said enough today. Some people nor just get sense and if sixteen years of APC nor teach them sense nothing will.

Soyinka has confirm what I have been saying since morning.
you have been saying nonsense since but you dont know.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by enemyofprogress: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
Bendeco2020:

I will continue standing for the truth. I was raised to stand with the truth no matter what it will cost.
na you get your legs. When your legs get tired you go sidon

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by EmirofAfonjaz: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
grin

Holluwhakemmy:
ellu pii 74😎

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by killsmith(f): 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
Bendeco2020:
This old man should respect himself. Why is truth and most yorubas opposite?

Something must be wrong with this tribe. Both old and young are not different.

So, we should now believe that tinubu won the election free and fair?

I swear if the presidential election was conducted free and fair, kwakwanso will be ahead of their lord tinubu

The yorubas have validated everything the igbos said about them. There is no such thing as honor and justice there. Just criminality and thuggery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by AskNgige2: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
Feintline:
I don't believe baba soyinka will say a thing as this. But if he really, then I am ashamed of what erudite elders have become in the clear face of fraud, crime and desecrating of the ancient landmark of a nation because of a fraudulent personality.

The chicago certificate he submitted to inec is a fake. The school has denied it.

The likes of revered father pa Awolowo will twisting and turning in his grave at what the tinubu has yoruba elders to.

His brain is fading out

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by ValarDoharis: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
Will you be president?
LegendHero:
God bless Professor Wole Soyinka, the only Nigerian with a Nobel Lauerate.

Those Elupeee clowns know clearly that they lost the election and that was why rather than being fixated on proving to INEC how they won, they instead focused on Tinubu person using their online mob.

Bitter Obi can never be Nigeria president. The clown came third in a national election just like his ancestor Azikiwe who can third on both occasions he ran on a national ballot.

We know who can be president and when it is time, we will vote either Soludo or Umahi. Anybody besides those 2 will always carry third.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by creativehubb: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
Feintline:

Nigerians didn't vote LP, judges threw out the case, and you headless mob want reasonable people to be on the side of headless mob confusionists?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by stanluiz(m): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2023
This old fool will not respect himself and his old age. When they will come out for him, he will start crying like a bitch on heat.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Felimax(m): 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
ValarDoharis:
PDP finally joined APC again to dey fight LP. PDP guys like you should be ashamed. With all your experience, APC rigged the elections while you were focusing on LP

You guys are just kids when it comes to politics in Nigeria.
Politics is science and to be very honest. Obi was the rat who could bell the cat.

You won't understand till Obi start taking awards from APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by creativehubb: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
Isobug:
You think we have forgotten what you said about Buhari. You foist him on us and later begin to to talk bad about him. You have started again.

I don't think Soyinka actually said this though. Trust no media house
Soyinka no send you message, if you like no forget grin

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
When some people will claim this fool fought for BIAFRA I LAUGH.
They chase clouth, pretend to love you and then expose their worthless betrayal, without qualms.

That is why the North knows how to deal with them...and they know their limits with the North. Remember what the Emir of ILORIN told him? Did this foool reply?

This is typical Yoruba thinking and behavior. The person, smashing their neck is Atiku, but as a Slave they will avoid Fulani and Face IGBOs as if they can even "fight" Igbos, in the real sense of the word.

How can an Idiotic man go to South Africa, be discussing PO, when his brother, with FAKE DOCUMENTS is disgracing NIGERIA everywhere?

IGBOs wake up and see your real enemies. cool

I totally agree with everything you said. They clearly avoid the north in everything they do. Not even a single one of them is attacking atiku

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by emidika: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
The old man have lost touch with reality, the white hair is in the world of his own,of course he is beneficiary of bala blue exploits ......His words are not been taken serious any longer...

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by creativehubb: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Bendeco2020:

I swear if the presidential election was conducted free and fair, kwakwanso will be ahead of their lord tinubu
Headless mobs living in illusion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Johnthesuccess: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Bendeco2020:

Look at your comment again. Can you now see that you are a moronic idiot. Disgracing your family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Felimax(m): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
Jostoman:
you have been saying nonsense since but you dont know.

Ellu P go and have your drugs please. Don't waste my money.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by EmirofAfonjaz: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
Thank You. grin

Funkyswagzz:

I totally agree with everything you said. They clearly avoid the north in everything they do. Not even a single one of them is attacking atiku
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Mccullum: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
Feintline:

Are you the PRO of the school that is denying Tinubu's certificate according to you.

This is nothing but a lunatic expression.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by richie240: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
Alaigbo:
I laugh at the foolishness of many of you Igbos
First it was Adeboye, followed by Kumuyi and the now Soyinka.

Those Yoruba elders supporting igbos against Yoruba you are yet to notice you have not heard from them lately saying a thing against Tinubu again ? The likes of Oyedepo this PDP noise maker Adebanjo ?

You seem not able to see beyond your foolish Igbo nose.

Your head dey dia.
Even Gani Adams that could not bear to see Tinubu, na when u hear hin voice last.

My ppl talk say "ka koko lakata lo na ka to wa fabo fadiye" (let's drive away the fox first, then we can deal with the fowl later).

Sebi dia aiz don dey clear now say d kind distate they have for Tinubu is NOT d same as d one the 'terrorists' have for him.
They (terrorists) hate him for nothing but for the fact that hes yoruba, and nothing more.
cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by realestate99: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
Obi himself knows he did not win but the horde of zombies supporting him might hang him if he made it obvious so he has to play along but a masquerade festival is a temporary affair, Obi will soon be sent to Oblivion.

Emotions and nzogbu nzogbu politics don't win elections, if the the elections were conducted 15 times , obi won't attain a runner up position, Obi should add the remaining money he got from scamming his gullible followers to his already made billions, retire to Maldives and enjoy his life by the Sea side while glancing through Facebook and Nairaland once in a while to check the health of his zombies.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Bendeco2020: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
LegendHero:
God bless Professor Wole Soyinka, the only Nigerian with a Nobel Lauerate.

Those Elupeee clowns know clearly that they lost the election and that was why rather than being fixated on proving to INEC how they won, they instead focused on Tinubu person using their online mob.

Bitter Obi can never be Nigeria president. The clown came third in a national election just like his ancestor Azikiwe who can third on both occasions he ran on a national ballot.

We know who can be president and when it is time, we will vote either Soludo or Umahi. Anybody besides those 2 will always carry third.
God don't bless liars. Be careful on how you use God's name in your propaganda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Bendeco2020: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

Look at your comment again. Can you now see that you are a moronic idiot. Disgracing your family.
Your tribe not only your family has been disgraced and exposed before Nigerians to see your true color.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Jostoman: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
forthrightt:
Ofc they know.
How possible is it for a man who came in 3rd wanting to claim 1st position.
He's riding on the emotion of his followers to drive his unattainable wish of becoming president
he did not came 3rd, the person that came 3rd was push to first by the crook inec

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by hammerFC: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
smiley
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Juliusetoo: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
The criminal that destroyed the youth of Nigeria with cultism. This old fool is not different from his people.
White hair is not wisdom.

Shame on you, Soyinka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Johnthesuccess: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
When some people will claim this fool fought for BIAFRA I LAUGH.
They chase clouth, pretend to love you and then expose their worthless betrayal, without qualms.

That is why the North knows how to deal with them...and they know their limits with the North. Remember what the Emir of ILORIN told him? Did this foool reply?

This is typical Yoruba thinking and behavior. The person, smashing their neck is Atiku, but as a Slave they will avoid Fulani and Face IGBOs as if they can even "fight" Igbos, in the real sense of the word.

How can an Idiotic man go to South Africa, be discussing PO, when his brother, with FAKE DOCUMENTS is disgracing NIGERIA everywhere?

IGBOs wake up and see your real enemies. cool

Yes we the yorubas are your enemy. Tell your miserable people to leave Yoruba land for the yorubas. Your miserable people are everywhere enjoying Yoruba hospitality and comfort at the same time denigrating Yoruba. Nobody wants the yamlegged people anywhere in the world. Caused tribe.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. / Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.