Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On (35231 Views)

First Anniversary: LP Leadership, Stakeholders Pass Vote Of Confidence On Otti / Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost / Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Tulsaguy: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
Feintline:
I don't believe baba soyinka will say a thing as this. But if he really, then I am ashamed of what erudite elders have become in the clear face of fraud, crime and desecrating of the ancient landmark of a nation because of a fraudulent personality.

The crime dean has been busted.
The chicago certificate he submitted to inec is a fake. The school has denied it.
Erudite papa soyinka did not find it disgraceful.

You cannot hide pregnancy for too long.
Tinubu is a disgrace to the yoruba race worldwide.

The likes of revered father pa Awolowo will twisting and turning in his grave at what the tinubu has yoruba elders to.

You don't think what. Una dey ment. Let it settle in your hopeless mind that Jagaban will be there for 8 years. And after that, power returns to northern Nigeria. Argue with your keypad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by adisacool: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
Bendeco2020:
This old man should respect himself. Why is truth and most yorubas opposite?

Something must be wrong with this tribe. Both old and young are not different.

So, we should now believe that tinubu won the election free and fair?

I swear if the presidential election was conducted free and fair, kwakwanso will be ahead of their lord tinubu
Continue wailing
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by oxygeng: 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
If this truly came from soyunkaa; He should be quickly admitted into a rehab before a complete breakdown sets in.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by foleskay(m): 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
joba4luv:
This stupid old fool cultists professor is sick upstairs and needs a psychiatrist attention urgently
You're only describing ur father. Dead or alive. Soyinka is greater than all ur generation

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by killsmith(f): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
foleskay:

And with ibos we have baby factory,drugs,and child trafficking. E ni kuure
Get out of my mentions you useless owo mi da.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by foleskay(m): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
hammerFC:

IN A SANE SOCIETY, THIS GREY HAIR MONSTER BABALAWO WOULD EITHER BE IN JAIL OR DEAD OR HIDING HIS FACE IN SHAME, AFTER DESTROYING OUR EDUCATION INSTITUTION.

USELESS OLD MAN,.
Baba e lo useless

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Softhands(m): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by foleskay(m): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
KillahPriest:
Wole Soyinka is a shameless and stupid liar
Your dad is more stupid. Tell him i said that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by ebufa: 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/soyinka-lp-leadership-knew-obi-lost-2023-polls-but-they-want-to-force-lies-on-nigerians/amp

Can we just call this union a day! The country just tires and saps you....how can we share the same nation with people who are diametrically opposite to you ........we share no values with this people.... ...Ndigbo should forge their own destiny abeg...........enuff already
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by foleskay(m): 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
killsmith:

Get out of my mentions you useless owo mi da.
Na your elder useless. You this product of baby factory. Olofo

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
favor914:
Attack useless weak incoherent Atiku that is chasing shadows for what?, if not you confused disillusioned Obidients propping Peter Obi’s Oga Abubakar Atiku up, he wouldn’t be in the news.

Ahh so obi is more popular than atiku so that's why you guys always attack him. So basically if it were obi who is seeking tinubu certificate you would have roasted him alive. My dear no one is confused we just simply know tinubu as Pablo Escobar of nigeria. A man who tried to rule his people through dubious ways buh he was killed. The whole world know how weak our institutions are but someone like you would rather turn a blind eye. You support a certified criminal who became a billionaire in dollars while in office and now he is looking to capture Nigeria for generations to come. Cheers to your stupidity I just wonder how much is your cut?

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Dittodat: 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
killsmith:

It is your wretched father and the retired whoree you call your mother that are retards. Omo ale.
Aba baby factory product of 1000 sperm deposited into a shit-hole olosho mother.
OSU slave cannibal monkey 🐒. With zero IQ.
Retar@ded imb@cile brainwashed IPOB terrorist monkey. Go fvck yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by jconsulting(f): 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by killsmith(f): 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
foleskay:

Na your elder useless. You this product of baby factory. Olofo
Your mother must have been been raped by a mad man to birth an unfortunate being like you.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by LegendHero(m): 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Will you be president?

No, I don’t want to be president.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by foleskay(m): 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
killsmith:
Your mother must have been been raped by a mad man to birth an unfortunate being like you.
You a product of baby factory. About five men slept with ur mom so he didn't know who he bore u for. That's why you're so miserable. Pathetic soul.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by lapintoz: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Of course the whole of Nigeria know this except the ipig propagandists. It is their stock in trade. We all know this. That is why Buhari called them DOT IN A CIRCLE.

Let them wail till thy kingdom come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by klbakare(m): 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
I doubt Wole Soyinka is as intelligent as acclaimed or could this be senility? When will the black man get anything right? Why the sudden change in the method of result collation by INEC, if APC and Bola were half sure of the victory they claim to have?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Glister: 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
Feintline:
I don't believe baba soyinka will say a thing as this. But if he really, then I am ashamed of what erudite elders have become in the clear face of fraud, crime and desecrating of the ancient landmark of a nation because of a fraudulent personality.

The chicago certificate he submitted to inec is a fake. The school has denied it.

The likes of revered father pa Awolowo will twisting and turning in his grave at what the tinubu has yoruba elders to.

He can and he said alot of gibberish during campaign period too.Shameless and senseless old man.Obi is their nightmare cos Obi has given pdp the leverage they never would hv gotten but they cannot mention Atiku cos the man understands them too much.. they can pat each other at the back but not
Obi ,He is their terror.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by lapintoz: 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
Another ipig propagandist. Cry me a river.....

How much did ojukwu steal before running away.....did you still not worship him....tell us another story. Obi.dense

Funkyswagzz:

Ahh so obi is more popular than atiku so that's why you guys always attack him. So basically if it were obi who is seeking tinubu certificate you would have roasted him alive. My dear no one is confused we just simply know tinubu as Pablo Escobar of nigeria. A man who tried to rule his people through dubious ways buh he was killed. The whole world know how weak our institutions are but someone like you would rather turn a blind eye. You support a certified criminal who became a billionaire in dollars while in office and now he is looking to capture Nigeria for generations to come. Cheers to your stupidity I just wonder how much is your cut?

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by 7lives: 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
Bendeco2020:

I swear if the presidential election was conducted free and fair, kwakwanso will be ahead of their lord tinubu

Between you and Kongi, who is actually a liar?.
What will it cost You guys to prove that Obi won the election?.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Hotfreezing: 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Rule 18
Rule 18 spamming

See how the mods ignored this crybaby

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Igboslayer: 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
Feintline:

Explanation go plenty... Tell us how your Presidential candidate that came 3rd actually can 1st na story. Ponkrinyoo too dey form English on nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Chibuzoripob: 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
cool angry knock yo head on the wall.U snd ur LP wan use GBAJUE cheesy grin.Awon SCAMMERS set
inoki247:
Lol we av asked them severally to gives the court dere winning numbers which dere Polling Agent send to Dem buh na Back nd forth we jus dey see.....

Since you guys av Polling Agent in all the unit sum up the score and tender it at the court with evidence let the world see it no buh dey are jus shouting Stolen Mandate...

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Chibuzoripob: 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
sad grin cheesy Eluu-p 🐀🐀🐀🐀s don ate the Evidence
inoki247:
Lol we av asked them severally to gives the court dere winning numbers which dere Polling Agent send to Dem buh na Back nd forth we jus dey see.....

Since you guys av Polling Agent in all the unit sum up the score and tender it at the court with evidence let the world see it no buh dey are jus shouting Stolen Mandate...
So,NO EVIDENCE undecided cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by raskymonojendor: 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
Reinaldo:

Peter Obi clearly won.
in Alaibo only.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by raskymonojendor: 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool angry knock yo head on the wall.U snd ur LP wan use GBAJUE cheesy grin.Awon SCAMMERS set
They tried to play an Mmesoma 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by badoh(m): 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
Feintline:

You're not making sense from your write-up. The truth is always bitter for people like you. Do you have evidence that peter Obi won 2023 presidential elections? As long as he couldn't get substantial votes in NorthEast, Northwest and Southwest, there's no way he can win. Many of you are only being led by emotions instead of being objective. Peter Obi and LP acceptance in core north is nothing to write home about and that is where his election loss came from. Despite several challenges to stop Tinubu right from the primaries, to the currency redesign, he still toured almost all the 36states to convince people to vote for him. Just like you prefer Obi, some people also prefer Tinubu while others prefer Atiku, however insisting Obi won 2023 elections is a fallacy and only based on lies and deceit just like Soyinka said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by zelnababa(m): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
Lolz gbajue, means 419
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by lapintoz: 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
What is free and fair....only when pigs in the East vote?

Mumu....

Bendeco2020:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University / Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / Inspector General Of Police Storms Kafanchan Over Mass Killings In Kaduna.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.