Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On (35138 Views)

Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost / Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost / Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Isobug: 6:48am On Sep 14, 2023
WorldRichest:

If not that you are mentally challenged, then you will not say that Soyinka foisted Buhari on you. Woke Soyinka has just one vote, just as you do, and Wole Soyinka didn't go out campaigning for Buhari the way your fake Pastors did for Peter Giringori Obituary. So, how did Wole Soyinka foist Buhari on you?
See this empty head. If you don't know that prominent men and people like WS are role models to people then you are forever a dullard. People tend to follow the way and advice of their role model hence influencing the decisions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by tinsel: 6:49am On Sep 14, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
He is not a member of the LP.
He didn't talk with any member, or with any leader in the LP..

So,, how did he arrive at the conclusions.??

A Professor this is??

Soyinka is now the Fascism indicator.
Nigerians know Labor did not win except Obidients.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Newness2019: 6:50am On Sep 14, 2023
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/soyinka-lp-leadership-knew-obi-lost-2023-polls-but-they-want-to-force-lies-on-nigerians/amp

THE WASTED GENERATION OF NIGERIA.

TRIBALISTIC PEOPLE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.

IT'S A SHAME.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by BluntCrazeMan: 6:51am On Sep 14, 2023
tinsel:

Nigerians know Labor did not win except Obidients.
Nigériens?
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by joefelin2345: 6:52am On Sep 14, 2023
franchasofficia:
I have learnt something from this whole Bola Tinubu brouhaha.

In Nigeria, if you want to win the heart of even revered Pastors, Imams, intellectuals, Professors, artisans, the poor, the rich, the crooks, just make sure you form the habit of dolling out money to people with ease. Give every Nigerian person you come across money, when they have financial issues, give them enough money so long as you have it and you know what? Even if you kill somebody, Nigerians will defend you and say that the person you killed was already dead before you killed him or her.

This is what Bola Ahmed Tinubu did to Yorubas and many Nigerians. Tinubu used all his ill gotten wealth and Lagos state treasury he captured and stole to buy every buyable person in Yoruba land and in far away North and made them all shut up even when they know he is a criminal. It is well oh.

What money cannot do, more money will do it.

Bola Tinubu is the most successful criminal in the whole world, the man is a living criminal legend shocked
Oga stop generalising & pray to God or whatever you believe in for forgiveness. I am a Yoruba man & I have never collect shishi from Tinubu since 1998 that I have been supporting him. Beside, are you saying that no Yoruba bored for any other Presidential candidate in the last election? Most Yoruba are liberal & don't out all their eggs in one basket for your information. At any rate, don't worry Yoruba shall soon leave the country peacefully for you & your cohorts.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Newness2019: 6:52am On Sep 14, 2023
wink2015:
Nigeria needs a constitutional amendment that will allow all sections or geopolitical zones access to the presidency.

The election that Prof. Soyinka is assuming that Tinubu won was supposed to be zoned to the south east region of Nigeria.

But bad constitutional system is creating the exclusion of the Igbo from the presidency.

If this trends continue it might leads to a situation were the United Nations might have to intervene by conducting a referendum for the realization of Biafra.

Other regions that feel aggrieved might want to seek for self determination.

ABSOLUTELY.

NIGERIA WILL NEVER REMAIN TOGETHER IF THEY CONTINUE IN THIS MANNER.

SHAME OF A NATION.

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Friend22(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2023
Feintline:
I don't believe baba soyinka will say a thing as this. But if he really, then I am ashamed of what erudite elders have become in the clear face of fraud, crime and desecrating of the ancient landmark of a nation because of a fraudulent personality.

The crime dean has been busted.
The chicago certificate he submitted to inec is a fake. The school has denied it.
Erudite papa soyinka did not find it disgraceful.

You cannot hide pregnancy for too long.
Tinubu is a disgrace to the yoruba race worldwide.

The likes of revered father pa Awolowo will twisting and turning in his grave at what the tinubu has yoruba elders to.

All FAAAAAKE!

You all know you are very good at using words to deceive your gullible and unread followers.

The prof said all that needs to be said.
The current movement of LP was moulded on lies and spread on lies and no sensible individual should associate with such movement.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by SisterAnn(f): 6:55am On Sep 14, 2023
Excuse me!!

Soyinka will deny this statement before 12pm today.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Newness2019: 6:56am On Sep 14, 2023
Ladyclara002:

Exactly

IS THIS FRAUDULENT DRUG BARRON THE BEST PERSON THE YORUBAS CAN OFFER TO NIGERIANS ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Friend22(m): 6:59am On Sep 14, 2023
N2B2:

The trolls have already gathered.

I hope this man is getting paid for his incoherent utterances, else one could only conclude he's lost his mind.

There's hardly anyone in PO's camp who thinks straight .
Once anyone opposes the obvious lies you stand for it means that person has been paid.

I do not like Prof Wole Soyinka based on certain religious and ideological differences,but he will be the last person that can be bought over,this I can categorically state about the elder.
Someone who is well known for voicing his mind since the days of our civil war that's why kids like you think the way most of you easily sell your conscience that's the way he will say his;even in his old age?
Most of you are incorrigible!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by babaedge: 7:01am On Sep 14, 2023
Wole Soyinka is saying the obvious truth that many of us know but don't want to admit out of sentiments and emotions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by jerk: 7:01am On Sep 14, 2023
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/soyinka-lp-leadership-knew-obi-lost-2023-polls-but-they-want-to-force-lies-on-nigerians/amp
He has started again, very soon they will say Obidients have insulted him. This Professor has no common sense.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Tareq1105: 7:03am On Sep 14, 2023
Feintline:
I don't believe baba soyinka will say a thing as this. But if he really, then I am ashamed of what erudite elders have become in the clear face of fraud, crime and desecrating of the ancient landmark of a nation because of a fraudulent personality.

The chicago certificate he submitted to inec is a fake. The school has denied it.

The likes of revered father pa Awolowo will twisting and turning in his grave at what the tinubu has yoruba elders to.

Leave Awolowo out of your hypocrisy, after all your fathers were insulting Awolowo then so what has changed?

If you disagree with Soyinka tell Nigerians what Obi scored in the election.

A man who doesn't have results but wanted to be declared winner. Ole!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Felimax(m): 7:06am On Sep 14, 2023
ValarDoharis:
PDP was sleeping on top of bicycle. LP is a small party without experience but PDP ought to know APC was planning something with Mahmmud.

PDP messed up big time. They were focusing on Wike, G5 and LP while APC was conniving with Mahmmud

PDP knew in all honesty that APC was up to something. They really did not bother about the G5 after all their efforts failed.
They were more of uniting the Kwakwanso camp and Obi camp were even very sure that one of them will unite.

It was all over the place naw. On Arise TV with Bwala and the rest of them. PDP has a very intelligent technical team don't forget but let me tell you. Even the Obidients never knew the script they played till this moment and I am so surprise.
The guys in APC are so smart. Did you see them sleeping at the tribunal? That is how they will sleep at the supreme Court go and write it down unless God intervenes.

This thing is not a rocket science, in Delta State we see this pattern everyday during elections hence we believe it will be very difficult for any party to outdo PDP in Delta State.

I can vehemently tell you that in the rank and file of the Labour party are 40% APC stewards and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

Did you notice that in the recent strike action of NLC the Southwest wing did not participate which led to the fight in Ogun state abi where.

Trust me Tinubu will replicate this in the next four years and even this time the organic Obidients or third force will be nowhere to be found.

Do you think I believe PDP is the overall best and nothing else? No I don't but practically speaking virtually all we are still enjoying about our democracy were structured and fitted in by the PDP. APC has not really brought anything to do table.
We all gave APC a chance for a change because we wanted something better but that this party will come and even steal the will of the people and even became worst than the devil itself we did not see.

I like it all, and I believe one day the bulk of Nigerians will start to reason with logic and they will clearly see beyond the smoke screen.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Newness2019: 7:10am On Sep 14, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
I doubt if prof truly said dis, if he did, it means that prof really bleeped up.
Prof u didn't say anything when judges were interpreting d law upside down
Prof u didn't say anything when Tinubu's certificate issue was raised..
Was Obi d only contestant? Atiku took up d certificate issue to US, and no Yoruba born of a woman has ever said anything to Atiku, but always want to flex where igbos are involve.

A SORDID PROOF OF HIS UNALLOYED TRIBALISTIC TENDENCY, DESPITE WHO HE IS IN THE SOCIETY.

IT'S A SHAME.

THIS IS WHY THE COUNTRY CAN NEVER MOVE AHEAD.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Oceanjagaban: 7:14am On Sep 14, 2023
Cult leader has spoken

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by blakkydikky(m): 7:15am On Sep 14, 2023
Feintline:
I don't believe baba soyinka will say a thing as this. But if he really, then I am ashamed on his behalf.
I am ashamed of what erudite elders have become in the clear face of fraud, crime and desecrating of the ancient landmark of a nation because of a fraudulent personality.

The likes of revered father, pa Awolowo will twisting and turning in his grave at what tinubu has turned yoruba elders to.
.... But Obi couldn't say a thing when he was asked at the court how did he know he won the election.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by danigbo(m): 7:16am On Sep 14, 2023
Soyinka can NEVER say this .
Tinubu boys are desperate. See their LIES with UAE.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Felimax(m): 7:16am On Sep 14, 2023
Jostoman:
maybe na shame dey hold you back from begging here.

Hahahahaha.... Shame!
I beg carry your body shift go that side, odour can be contagious if you don't know..

Oga, I beg don't mention me again. Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by waveman2: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2023
My brother it is possible in nigeria oh ask imo governor.
forthrightt:
Ofc they know.
How possible is it for a man who came in 3rd wanting to claim 1st position.
He's riding on the emotion of his followers to drive his unattainable wish of becoming president
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by DenreleDave(m): 7:25am On Sep 14, 2023
Beremx:
Wole Soyinka get ready to be dragged again. Seems you want to join the likes of Reno Omokri to insult Peter Obi.

Old man be careful and respect your age

Drag for what

This is the problem we have with Peter obi and his band of violent supporters.
People who threatens other cannot make a good govt.. Thank God he never won

You can't be threatening people whenever they say their mind... If you can say anything abt other candidates, why can't others say about Ur candidate

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2023
lapintoz:

Please point to one single politician that has not stolen money in Nigeria. I don't expect you to mention obi as that will confirm to me that you are an ipig propagandist.

We keep drumming it into your head, obi can never win. The sins of Nzeogu will not let it be. Atiku should not start another Fulani 8 years.

So your obi lost, accept it and stop foaming for mouth and spreading hatred to yourselves. Yorubas dont send your fathers talk less of you.

Ahh so now you've accepted that all politicians steal just because its tinubu from ur tribe. Alaye tell me you didn't fight buhari's administration as a corrupt government? Now tinubu is in office you remember all politicians steal. Hmm bros u need a hot slap to wake up just continue deceiving yourself tribal bigot. I wonder how a man can take over a whole state and you idiots are fine with it. Bloody cowards
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Gee64: 7:36am On Sep 14, 2023
Hmm.
Words of war loading....

Let me lie down with a bottle of Heineken by my side and read more comments...
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by DTaj: 7:41am On Sep 14, 2023
Now, they are insulting Prof. Wole Soyinka, who is one of the godfathers of their demi-god, Peter Obi, only because he told them the BITTER TRUTH!!!

How, on earth, did Peter Obi think he was going to win the Presidency of Nigeria without any inroad into the North-West and South-West? He could NOT have won, sentiments aside! Atiku and Peter Obi, with their greed and lack of discernment, gifted the Presidency to Tinubu. QED!

Hypocrisy and supporters of Peter Obi are synonyms. LOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Jeffy1206(m): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2023
Bendeco2020:
This old man should respect himself. Why is truth and most yorubas opposite?

Something must be wrong with this tribe. Both old and young are not different.

So, we should now believe that tinubu won the election free and fair?

I swear if the presidential election was conducted free and fair, kwakwanso will be ahead of their lord tinubu
even Kwankwaso said so. No mind those hediots around calling themselves what again?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by SonOfDSoil01: 7:46am On Sep 14, 2023
Bendeco2020:

You're a big fool, you can't win Election with only two regions excluding 25% in FCT. Supreme court has ruled on that before. Am even referring to atiku, not your master because he is out of the contest.

To confirm that you're mumu, you counted South West Join to feel among. Has Sw ever given bloc votes before? Even with the massive rigging done by tinubu on last election he can't still secure 70% of total SW votes. I can see you are a kid and probably 2023 was the year you ever voted. What is the total population of the zones you mentioned compared to the ones I mentioned? Mugu you better educate yourself and check the total numbers of registered voter in the region and you will get your answe before you come here display your ignorance ode Oshi

secondly, what was the number of total voters from that your SW (excluding Lagos) on last election?
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by tinsel: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Nigériens?
Yes. Everybody knows.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by tinsel: 7:50am On Sep 14, 2023
danigbo:
Soyinka can NEVER say this.
Tinubu boys are desperate. See their LIES with UAE.
Tinubu boys formed it? . Do a Google search.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by SonOfDSoil01: 7:51am On Sep 14, 2023
byteem:

The ones u rigged and rigged ... keep lying to urself history knows the truth .. just dey play .no evidence ..
see another clown😂so rigging only took place in the regions you lost right? Because I know you guys must always blame someone for your loss…bunch of failures, you better go prepare for the next election, and I can assure you that you guys will fail again because you lack strategy and tact but only good at noise making

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by jaxxy(m): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2023
lapintoz:

Then why fool yourselves with petition and supreme courts when you know that obi did not win?

Looking for manhood that is not missing.

because we have no winner yet until we prove it. Obi said he can prove it.

I believe Obi won going by the massive manipulation of results bt we have to prove it.

as for tinubu he didn't win, so he is illegal.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by MRMRMR: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2023
Feintline:
I don't believe baba soyinka will say a thing as this. But if he really did, then I am ashamed on his behalf.
I am ashamed of what erudite elders have become in the clear face of fraud, crime and desecrating of the ancient landmark of a nation because of a fraudulent personality.

The likes of revered father, pa Awolowo who stood for sanity will be twisting and turning in his grave at what tinubu has turned yoruba elders to.
Prof please tell them, the headless mob, always emotional, full of lies, speculations and propaganda.
Truly the obidient movement has lost it relevance, no sane mind can take it seriously anymore because of their aversion to the truth, facts & evidence.
Willing tools ready to insult anyone who disagrees with them or tells them the bitter/painful truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Emir Sanusi In His Palace -.PICS / Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri / Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.