Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On (35141 Views)

Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost / Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost / Abubakar Atiku Has Lost 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by TwoPheus: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2023
[quote author=LegendHero post=125777245]God bless Professor Wole Soyinka, the only Nigerian with a Nobel Lauerate.

Those Elupeee clowns know clearly that they lost the election and that was why rather than being fixated on proving to INEC how they won, they instead focused on Tinubu person using their online mob.

Bitter Obi can never be Nigeria president. The clown came third in a national election just like his ancestor Azikiwe who can third on both occasions he ran on a national ballot.

Reno
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Alpharey: 8:16am On Sep 14, 2023
lapintoz:

So tell your people to stop spawning hatred. You get it in quadruple fold.

Shikena.

Where do you get your fact from. The last time I checked, it is your tribe that dishes out hatred like plates of food.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by 77up(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2023
The nitwits are raining insult on him already. They hate the truth,all they want to hear is lie that a distance third sour loser is the winner 😂

This election really exposed the supposed intelligent tribe as the most slow and joke one,full of hatred and bigot😏

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by jozee8: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2023
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/soyinka-lp-leadership-knew-obi-lost-2023-polls-but-they-want-to-force-lies-on-nigerians/amp
When old men can no longer speak the truth as it should be, but can't help selling their conscience for a mare pot of porridge
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Mosba: 8:28am On Sep 14, 2023
I believe Soyinka has acquired insult-proof gown before saying this obvious truth. Get ready as they subject you to endless vituperations.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by BabaO2: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2023
Feintline:
I don't believe baba soyinka will say a thing as this. But if he really did, then I am ashamed on his behalf.
I am ashamed of what erudite elders have become in the clear face of fraud, crime and desecrating of the ancient landmark of a nation because of a fraudulent personality.

The crime dean has been busted.
The chicago certificate he submitted to inec is a fake. The school has denied it.
Erudite papa soyinka did not find it disgraceful.

You cannot hide pregnancy for too long.
Tinubu is a disgrace to the yoruba race worldwide.

The likes of revered father, pa Awolowo who stood for sanity will be twisting and turning in his grave at what tinubu has turned yoruba elders to.
Must you be dubious to ahieve success in life? Did obi win the election in your conscience ?
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by kayusely70(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2023
inoki247:
Lol we av asked them severally to gives the court dere winning numbers which dere Polling Agent send to Dem buh na Back nd forth we jus dey see.....

Since you guys av Polling Agent in all the unit sum up the score and tender it at the court with evidence let the world see it no buh dey are jus shouting Stolen Mandate...
Did they win at all? Nooooooo!!!!!!!
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by emonis88: 8:38am On Sep 14, 2023
What is it with Yoruba , no matter how educated they r , r obsessed with hatred for d Igbo? It it only PO who lost but is going to court? What of Atiku? Didn't Atiku lose n is still going to court, so Atiku won d election abi? So PDP is saying d truth that Atiku won d election, but APC is lieing, they didn't win d election abi? Education is supposed to enlighten n improve a person, but on prof Soyinka case I m thinking it is d opposite.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Christistruth00: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2023
Airlord2030:
you match hatred with greater hatred..
i am not one of those liberal yorubas

You don't need hate

Hit them with the Truth and Photographic evidence to back it up instead but never hate

This is an example below
Educate them with undeniable Truth

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by 77up(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2023
jozee8:

When old men can no longer speak the truth as it should be, but can't help selling their conscience for a mare pot of porridge
Abi o, he can't say the truth that a distance third sour loser won the election to make nitwits like you happy 😁

You have the court attention, only for you to explain with fact but no evidence,na yeye sleep una charge and bail lawyers dey sleep like ponmo.

Shame !

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by NinjaMetahuman: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2023
richie240:

Be careful of what you wish for brah.
The problem at hand Is by far greater than obi a million times.

These same obidients will in a jiffy metamorphise to 'the solutions' with a soludo ticket........and d madness continues since a fellow 'bloda' is on d ballot.

The problem is really not an obi or a soludo/umahi; it's their lawless and uncouth followers.
cool
Exactly!

Obi lost national appeal because of the way his brothers went about his campaign.

He compounded his own problem too when he started pandering to ethnic and religious consciousness.

The fool lost me when he went on national TV to read some Whatsapp group status about Yorubas trying not make ibos survive.

They could do the same to soludo too. He has the biggest national appeal among anyone from south east.

And his track record is solid too.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Professor443(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2023
Christane:
Truth be told ..am not a fan of Peter obi ..am more of a atiku supporter..but Peter obi won dat election ...tinubu rigged d election and became president.. so Soyinka should forget all dis rubbish is saying ...even he knows dat obi won d election.... the world knows d truth ...him speaking dat tinubu won d election make him sound stupid for someone of is calibre ...

Sometime is good to keep mute
Dan speaking and exposing yourself to d world dat u re not as intelligent as people think

Exactly my thought
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by 77up(m): 8:57am On Sep 14, 2023
emonis88:
What is it with Yoruba , no matter how educated they r , r obsessed with hatred for d Igbo? It it only PO who lost but is going to court? What of Atiku? Didn't Atiku lose n is still going to court, so Atiku won d election abi? So PDP is saying d truth that Atiku won d election, but APC is lieing, they didn't win d election abi? Education is supposed to enlighten n improve a person, but on prof Soyinka case I m thinking it is d opposite.
The problem is Obi and the Obidients are too loud with insult and hatred to everyone with different opinion from theirs . Almost all other tribes in that movement are already leaving them behind since they all knew it's Igbo agenda.

As for Atiku, have you ever seen any PDP or Atiku fans anywhere on social media insulting people like Obidients? No. Nairaland here alone is a good case study,then go to twitter and Facebook.

Even this one salaye I dey do , I know na insult you go still take reply,but seriously,I like how everyone have known Obidients has bigot and tribalistic people, very aggressive people I have ever seen.

Everything proff said is the bitter truth, swallow that with paracetamol.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by soojar(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2023
Christane:
Truth be told ..am not a fan of Peter obi ..am more of a atiku supporter..but Peter obi won dat election ...tinubu rigged d election and became president.. so Soyinka should forget all dis rubbish is saying ...even he knows dat obi won d election.... the world knows d truth ...him speaking dat tinubu won d election make him sound stupid for someone of is calibre ...

Sometime is good to keep mute
Dan speaking and exposing yourself to d world dat u re not as intelligent as people think

Since you are so sure he won the election, Can you tell us the total score of Peter Obi as collated from each of the polling booths by his agents. Or is it possible to win an election without a number?

We learn every day

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Vinnie2000(m): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
Exactly!

Obi lost national appeal because of the way his brothers went about his campaign.

He compounded his own problem too when he started pandering to ethnic and religious consciousness.

The fool lost me when he went on national TV to read some Whatsapp group status about Yorubas trying not make ibos survive.

They could do the same to soludo too. He has the biggest national appeal among anyone from south east.

And his track record his solid too.

Keep Telling CHEAP lies.😏🙁

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by ObidenceNeckpre: 9:02am On Sep 14, 2023
You a lunaticphul obviously u are not a yoruba or progressive being but a bitter ipob miscreant of which majority of you are the so called illusioned Obidence looking one useless stolen manhood of ur failed regious and tribal bigot called peter obi. Shameless phul shocked
Feintline:
I don't believe baba soyinka will say a thing as this. But if he really did, then I am ashamed on his behalf.
I am ashamed of what erudite elders have become in the clear face of fraud, crime and desecrating of the ancient landmark of a nation because of a fraudulent personality.

The crime dean has been busted.
The chicago certificate he submitted to inec is a fake. The school has denied it.
Erudite papa soyinka did not find it disgraceful.

You cannot hide pregnancy for too long.
Tinubu is a disgrace to the yoruba race worldwide.

The likes of revered father, pa Awolowo who stood for sanity will be twisting and turning in his grave at what tinubu has turned yoruba elders to.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Vinnie2000(m): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2023
77up:
The problem is Obi and the Obidients are too loud with insult and hatred to everyone with different opinion from theirs . Almost all other tribes in that movement are already leaving them behind since they all knew it's Igbo agenda.

As for Atiku, have you ever seen any PDP or Atiku fans anywhere on social media insulting people like Obidients? No. Nairaland here alone is a good case study,then go to twitter and Facebook.

Even this one salaye I dey do , I know na insult you go still take reply,but seriously,I like how everyone have known Obidients has bigot and tribalistic people, very aggressive people I have ever seen.

You Guys Tell LIES alot.😒

OBidients are never Insultive.😕

We are Patriotic Nigerians and we Air our Views Strongly.
We are NOT COWARDS like Pple that claim Neutrals or SLAVES that eat from APC Politicians.☹️😕

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by emonis88: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2023
77up:

PDP has bn on social media too, but it is d hatred d Yoruba has for d Igbo , that is y there has bn so much noise about PO n obidients. On d loud n abuse part, u ve even started abusing me, n covering with d part that u know I il abuse u. That reverse phycology u use I know, N ur stereotyping anybody who see through ur shenanigans n propaganda.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by tinsel: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2023
jozee8:

Look a man living in a one-room tenement building talking about a Soyinka selling his conscience. Shame.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by tinsel: 9:25am On Sep 14, 2023
Mosba:
I believe Soyinka has acquired an insult-proof gown before saying this obvious truth. Get ready as they subject you to endless vituperations.
A man of his type that have seen troubles all his life doesn't care about some jobless youths.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by toneroforever(m): 9:30am On Sep 14, 2023
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/soyinka-lp-leadership-knew-obi-lost-2023-polls-but-they-want-to-force-lies-on-nigerians/amp

Soyinka is a disgrace. Old age is really catching up with him.
Funny enough he seems to have lost his voice despite the hardship in the country.... Hypocrite..

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by tinsel: 9:31am On Sep 14, 2023
toneroforever:

Soyinka is a disgrace. Old age is really catching up with him.
For saying the truth?
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by famology(m): 9:32am On Sep 14, 2023
LP lost the election clearly. They're brain washing their gullible followers to stay relevant. Let them give us the figures with which they won. No way! We waited to see it in the court. No way! Hissssssssss
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by emanobis(m): 9:39am On Sep 14, 2023
Mr Soyinka, let's look at this from another perspective...
If 3 big names contested in the last presidential election under different parties, excluding APM, why are you, in all your exposure and Intelligence, focus on Peter Obi and Labour party?
Is there something you are indirectly pointing at??
You became a Nobel laureate when many Nigerians aren't that educated, bt in you were to be part of this generation, u won't see 3rd class lower

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by omooba74(m): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2023
This is the Truth but the old man will be castigated and insulted by the headless mobs.Obi and Labour party were just playing victims cards,third that wanted to claim first by"force of lies",they are real"Gbajue"...
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by NinjaMetahuman: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Keep Telling CHEAP lies.😏🙁

k
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Abagworo(m): 9:52am On Sep 14, 2023
Soyinka I'm ashamed on your behalf.
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Ebeano49(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2023
For most Yorubas, it is tribe first. It doesn't matter how educated they are.
How did Obi make Labour Party a regional party? Same labour party that apparently won 12 states, just like APC and PDP?
Where was Soyinka when Igbos were being prevented from voting in Lagos by Yoruba extremists?
Where is Soyinka's condemnation for Wike and what he did in Lagos?
Where is Soyinka's condemnation of INEC for abandoning the agreed procedure for the election?
It is so sad to watch a man like Soyinka debase himself just to further the interest of his tribesman! really sad

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by Johel(m): 10:24am On Sep 14, 2023
Re: Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On by HeadlessMob: 10:25am On Sep 14, 2023
XtraFortunes:
This useless professor again angry

All the political violence that happened during the election, this man said nothing it was normal to him

But after election rigging he started talking fascist rubbish

He wanted to debate VP Ahmed Datti and all that bullshit

Maybe he has gotten another alert from Tilumbu the drug sniffing vagabond in Arse hole rock and so he has come out again to work for his money.

Soyinka is such a disgrace

Your useless father who dumbed you at the Abia baby factory is not only useless but an orangutan. If he has trained you well, you will know how to address an elderly man but as you know in your useless land, there is no respect for your elders including your parents that you wake up with your leg in the morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) / BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted / PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.