Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Only Four Airports Are Economically Sustainable In Nigeria – Dr. Muda Yusuf - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Only Four Airports Are Economically Sustainable In Nigeria – Dr. Muda Yusuf (40843 Views)

Anambra, Bayelsa, Ekiti, Ibom State Airports Are Not Commercially Viable – MD FA / Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 / Great Airports Of Africa - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Four Airports Are Economically Sustainable In Nigeria – Dr. Muda Yusuf by Omoawoke2(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
obyno82:

Oya i dare you to show us The slums in challenge if dem born you well, You just want to be stupid. That is just the only slum in Enugu while in Ibadan Slums are littered everywhere. No be for slum wey people dey fight for rice to chop?

More

Una dey suffer 😭😭😭

See Onistha 😭😭😭

Re: Only Four Airports Are Economically Sustainable In Nigeria – Dr. Muda Yusuf by Omoawoke2(m): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
obyno82:

Oya i dare you to show us The slums in challenge if dem born you well, You just want to be stupid. That is just the only slum in Enugu while in Ibadan Slums are littered everywhere. No be for slum wey people dey fight for rice to chop?

We agree there are slums in every part of Nigeria. Even Abuja has slums

But among the most developed cities in Nigeria,

Ibadan is among top 7
Re: Only Four Airports Are Economically Sustainable In Nigeria – Dr. Muda Yusuf by obyno82: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
Omoawoke2:

We agree there are slums in every part of Nigeria. Even Abuja has slums

But among the most developed cities in Nigeria,

Ibadan is among top 7

Enugu is far better than Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Only Four Airports Are Economically Sustainable In Nigeria – Dr. Muda Yusuf by obyno82: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
Omoawoke2:

More

Una dey suffer 😭😭😭

See Onistha 😭😭😭

We are doing comparison of Ibadan and Enugu and you are bringing Onitsha. Stay one place naaa let the thunder locate you well and atop being stupid. It is clear that you have never travelled anywhere. All this thing is just pictures you downloaded as a career troll with no reasonable means of livelihood
Re: Only Four Airports Are Economically Sustainable In Nigeria – Dr. Muda Yusuf by ezegenigbonine: 6:45am On Sep 16, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
mugu you can only fool does that have not been to your enclave, I did my service in Owerri and I did my camp in umuna bende in Abia state, being to virtually all your state, I repeat again in terms of develop una no get levels and Ibadan u y’all love to ridicule no be una mate abeg face front…

Have you been to enugu and anambra, abeg travel and see. I repeat, if na west dey destroy during civil war, na bush o full everywhere by now
Re: Only Four Airports Are Economically Sustainable In Nigeria – Dr. Muda Yusuf by SonOfDSoil01: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

Have you been to enugu and anambra, abeg travel and see. I repeat, if na west dey destroy during civil war, na bush o full everywhere by now
see who Dey talk, bro aside onitsha that still look a bit urban and built up the rest na nothing, I served in owerri and did my camp in Umuna bende in Abia state, so don’t lecture me on what I know. Na only people wey never reach Una place u go Dey tell make they travel, Owerri just has the social life with just hotels and no industries, so what is the boast all about?
Re: Only Four Airports Are Economically Sustainable In Nigeria – Dr. Muda Yusuf by ezegenigbonine: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
see who Dey talk, bro aside onitsha that still look a bit urban and built up the rest na nothing, I served in owerri and did my camp in Umuna bende in Abia state, so don’t lecture me on what I know. Na only people wey never reach Una place u go Dey tell make they travel, Owerri just has the social life with just hotels and no industries, so what is the boast all about?

U still mention same two state. Oboy travel and see for your self
Re: Only Four Airports Are Economically Sustainable In Nigeria – Dr. Muda Yusuf by SonOfDSoil01: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

U still mention same two state. Oboy travel and see for your self
travel to where? The same place Una Dey japa from Abi? No I will pass😂
Re: Only Four Airports Are Economically Sustainable In Nigeria – Dr. Muda Yusuf by ezegenigbonine: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
travel to where? The same place Una Dey japa from Abi? No I will pass😂

Japa go where, afterall japa na yoruba language, so who waka pass
Re: Only Four Airports Are Economically Sustainable In Nigeria – Dr. Muda Yusuf by SonOfDSoil01: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

I will pass means, I will rather go to more progressive place not SE, the few place I have gone to there is not encouraging😂
Re: Only Four Airports Are Economically Sustainable In Nigeria – Dr. Muda Yusuf by SonOfDSoil01: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

I will rather go to more progressive places than SE, the few place I visited in your region ain’t encouraging
Re: Only Four Airports Are Economically Sustainable In Nigeria – Dr. Muda Yusuf by ezegenigbonine: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
I will rather go to more progressive places than SE, the few place I visited in your region ain’t encouraging

Can you please wher u visit in anambra and enugu
Re: Only Four Airports Are Economically Sustainable In Nigeria – Dr. Muda Yusuf by SonOfDSoil01: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

Can you please wher u visit in anambra and enugu
i have been to Onitsha which is still the only built up place in Anambra that still look a bit urban but shitty too and some few local govt. the last time I went was when I was still serving and just went for a visit so nothing dey una place wey go move anyone and even your Enugu no still reach Ibadan not to talk of Lagos my home state
Re: Only Four Airports Are Economically Sustainable In Nigeria – Dr. Muda Yusuf by ezegenigbonine: 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
i have been to Onitsha which is still the only built up place in Anambra that still look a bit urban but shitty too and some few local govt. the last time I went was when I was still serving and just went for a visit so nothing dey una place wey go move anyone and even your Enugu no still reach Ibadan not to talk of Lagos my home state

Lols travel and see bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Give Birth In Us / Ethiopian Airline Lands Latest Boeing 787-9 In Abuja With 177 Passengers / Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.