Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Omo! I'hv Being Purging Since I Ate My Brother's Gf Food# - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omo! I'hv Being Purging Since I Ate My Brother's Gf Food# (676 Views)

Guys, I'hv Being Battling Typhoid For Weeks, I Need Prayers! / My Brother's GF Has Snatched My Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omo! I'hv Being Purging Since I Ate My Brother's Gf Food# by Testiebobo(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
Hiss! I'm just returning from the hospital nearby by mum's shop. Yesterday evening my brother's girlfriend prepared spaghetti and beans for the three of us only. After the meal, myself and my brother did'nt eat the family's dinner. I woke up lately at night and ran straight to the toilet and began to purg. However, before day break I visited the restroom 4 times. This morning, when my dad noticed my regular visit to the toilet he decided to take me to the hospital. What surprised me is that the food didnt affect my elder brother. And i did nt reveal the food i ate that caused me purging# HOPE IS NT WHAT AM THINKING!!!
Re: Omo! I'hv Being Purging Since I Ate My Brother's Gf Food# by skj1377(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
Your brother is accustomed to her cooking while your not. Same reason why if you eat beside a roadside vendor you may purge to death while others will not .

3 Likes

Re: Omo! I'hv Being Purging Since I Ate My Brother's Gf Food# by ikeno(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
Your brother belle don dey immune to her cooking but your own still dey tender and she don dey damage em with her sugar added food
Re: Omo! I'hv Being Purging Since I Ate My Brother's Gf Food# by Fahvvy: 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
Flagyl 400mg 1 × 2 daily undecided...

You'll be fine afterwards undecided...

1 Like

Re: Omo! I'hv Being Purging Since I Ate My Brother's Gf Food# by Dzzzz: 12:04am On Sep 16, 2023
Testiebobo:
Hiss! I'm just returning from the hospital nearby by mum's shop. Yesterday evening my brother's girlfriend prepared spaghetti and beans for the three of us only. After the meal, myself and my brother did'nt eat the family's dinner. I woke up lately at night and ran straight to the toilet and began to purg. However, before day break I visited the restroom 4 times. This morning, when my dad noticed my regular visit to the toilet he decided to take me to the hospital. What surprised me is that the food didnt affect my elder brother. And i did nt reveal the food i ate that caused me purging# HOPE IS NT WHAT AM THINKING!!!
..You no smell your talk now?..How you go chop spaghetti and beans ehh Na psychiatric hospital you suppose go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omo! I'hv Being Purging Since I Ate My Brother's Gf Food# by 7bucklife: 3:02am On Sep 16, 2023
Chew raw garri.iy will stop
Re: Omo! I'hv Being Purging Since I Ate My Brother's Gf Food# by DyingFetus: 10:32am On Sep 16, 2023
She don poison you , start preparing for your ascendance to the underworld

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Pics / Mistake Number 8: Giving Away All Of Your Power To Women / Re: Pls I Need Advice, He(my Friend) Is Forcing Her Sister(my Girlfriend) To Sleep With Him:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.