Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Mistake Number 8: Giving Away All Of Your Power To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistake Number 8: Giving Away All Of Your Power To Women (679 Views)

Here Are The Reasons Men Sleep After Sexx...number 8 Is Whaoo. / She Took Away All My Self Confidence, I Am Devastated :/ / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistake Number 8: Giving Away All Of Your Power To Women by julianH(m): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2009
MISTAKE Number 8: Giving Away All Of Your Power To Women

Earlier I mentioned that it is a mistake to look to a woman for approval or permission.

Well, another similar tactic that a lot of guys use is GIVING AWAY THEIR POWER to women.

Said differently, guys try to get women to like them by doing whatever the woman wants.

Another bad idea,

Women are NEVER attracted to men that they can walk all over,
Women are not attracted to Wussies!

WOMEN ARE GOOD FOLLOWERS IF THEY SEE IN YOU
A TRUSTED,
RELIABLE,
FOCUSED AND DEPENDABLE LEADER!

Re: Mistake Number 8: Giving Away All Of Your Power To Women by deji2009(m): 12:18am On Oct 01, 2009
WOMEN ARE GOOD FOLLOWERS IF THEY SEE IN YOU
A TRUSTED,
RELIABLE,
FOCUSED AND DEPENDABLE LEADER!

youu cant be any of those without being nice. so is like 50-50 thing you nice or you"re not

(1) (Reply)

Mistake No9: Not Knowing Exactly What To Do In Each Type Of Situations Wt Women / Y Very Intelligent Men Fail With Women: Reason No. 4: They Psych Themselves Out / I Dumped My Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.