Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,014 members, 7,810,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Guys, I'hv Being Battling Typhoid For Weeks, I Need Prayers! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, I'hv Being Battling Typhoid For Weeks, I Need Prayers! (643 Views)

I'hv Never Seen Her Wearing A Native Dress Before! / Omo! I'hv Being Purging Since I Ate My Brother's Gf Food# / If You Know The Meaning Of This Picture, You Need Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, I'hv Being Battling Typhoid For Weeks, I Need Prayers! by Testiebobo(m): 8:26am On Feb 03
Guys, i'hv being battling typhoid for weeks, i need prayers!
I am seriously sick since all this while. It started from malaria and developed to typhoid. I'hv being managing the typhoid with some prescriptions like antibiotics and chlramphenical(chloromycel). In this current economical hardship, one is seriously sick. I swear nothing is better than a sound health. I NEED PRAYERS!

1 Like

Re: Guys, I'hv Being Battling Typhoid For Weeks, I Need Prayers! by Rexie96: 8:51am On Feb 03
Testiebobo:
I am seriously sick since all this while. It started from malaria and developed to typhoid. I'hv being managing the typhoid with some prescriptions like antibiotics and chlramphenical(chloromycel). In this current economical hardship, one is seriously sick. I swear nothing is better than a sound health. I NEED PRAYERS!

Sorry brother, I pray God heals you. Typhoid can be intense and I can only imagine what you are going through.
Re: Guys, I'hv Being Battling Typhoid For Weeks, I Need Prayers! by fyzaila: 8:56am On Feb 03
Have you gone for check up in the hospital? If not, just try and go please. May God grant you complete healing 🙏
Re: Guys, I'hv Being Battling Typhoid For Weeks, I Need Prayers! by drimzsmoke(m): 11:22am On Feb 03
Testiebobo:

Bros, you don't have typhoid, for you to have typhoid, you must be very poor or very dirty or an illiterate. So which of the listed are you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

One more thing, stop that chloramphenicol NOW!!!

Re: Guys, I'hv Being Battling Typhoid For Weeks, I Need Prayers! by Quality20(m): 11:24am On Feb 03
Meet any Yoruba person to collect original agbo n see wonders
Re: Guys, I'hv Being Battling Typhoid For Weeks, I Need Prayers! by BigBlackPreek(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03
Cut unripe pawpaw into pieced together with the back and soak it in akamu water inside ragolis bottles and add 20capsules of chloramphenicol into it and drink a half cup after 2hours of shaking and drink it again in the night

1 Like

Re: Guys, I'hv Being Battling Typhoid For Weeks, I Need Prayers! by LeeSmart: 1:34pm On Feb 03
Bro na funds u need oo
Re: Guys, I'hv Being Battling Typhoid For Weeks, I Need Prayers! by Caramia2020(m): 2:20pm On Feb 03
Go for proper treatment
Re: Guys, I'hv Being Battling Typhoid For Weeks, I Need Prayers! by sharpwriter(m): 3:43pm On Feb 03
Testiebobo:
Quit chloramphenicol... CIPROTAB (Ciprofloxacin) is your best bet.
Re: Guys, I'hv Being Battling Typhoid For Weeks, I Need Prayers! by Greatzeus(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03
You need the right hospital, medical personnel and the right medications,period.
Re: Guys, I'hv Being Battling Typhoid For Weeks, I Need Prayers! by TimiRume(f): 12:16am On Feb 04
Testiebobo:
Go to any pharmacy nearby and get sugar-salt solution, buy a bottle of water and pour solution into it and stir thoroughly. Then start sipping slowly. It should take you 15-24hrs to finish one.

Typhoid drains water in the body. When it keeps reoccurring, drugs alone can't handle it. You have to go for drips or this sugar-salt solution to regain moisture. It's well
Re: Guys, I'hv Being Battling Typhoid For Weeks, I Need Prayers! by TheFarmer1: 2:59am On Feb 04
Typhoid is one disease that hits you below the belt. The disease can make you denounce the existence of God. Makes you weak. You lose appetite for any thing food. The weight loss is frightening. I recommended ciprofloxacin for the last friend of mine who had this health challenge. Combine it with a good antimalerial drug and paracetamol. While you do this, try and eat something, no matter how difficult. You will need some fluid and food in you. While you are at it, get Oracil or Oral Rehydration Therapy to help you improve fluid and balance body electrolytes. Dissolve in one bottle of water. Stand it for 1 hour, shake and drink. Very important. You should be on your feet within 4-5 days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, I'hv Being Battling Typhoid For Weeks, I Need Prayers! by Freelancerr(m): 7:39am On Feb 04
Hey! What you need is treatment not prayers.
Go run test for hospital and start treatment Asap.

Then you can pray
Re: Guys, I'hv Being Battling Typhoid For Weeks, I Need Prayers! by DiskJokeyManic: 8:53am On Feb 04
Testiebobo:

Prayers? Pple like u re de ones dat will rather go to a prayer house for miracle Dan the hospital to get healed....😐😐 No go hospital go find solutions to ur problems 😐😐.....

(1) (Reply)

come on guys we cn do better! / Cheating In Relationship / Get Pregnant And Be Punished In The Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.