Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor (44066 Views)

I Am Not Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes - Olayemi Cardoso / Oshiomhole Opposed Yemi Cardoso As CBN Governor (Video) / Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by fk002: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
Buhari spread his appointment to the 3 Northern zones.

But this senile old man cornered all the southern slots to south west, and still he is claiming southern Presidency

I just pity rest of the southern region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by Hogwarthtrades: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
BAT just dey drop info late friday evening like Hiphop album. grin grin grin grin shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by Chuksaluta(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
Good CV... for those complaining of SW dominating key positions, note that Bubu started it and it is likely the new normal.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by Lanre1st(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Tinubu really mean business, this man are his personal person from former Lagos cabinet, tested and trusted but was given another position before. I commend how he dribbled everybody with the portfolio intended to give him, I trust more change in some offices and ministries are still coming .

May Tinubu/Shetima administration brings betterment to the Nation

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by truthfinder319: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Keep crying.
You didn't vote for him yet he gave your region the biggest ministry: Works

slowice:
Yoruba ti take over.... Another round of nepotism after Buhari.

Vote wisely ooo e get why

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by Gandrova: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
I don't give a damn about the tribe, what matters most is the competency.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by crossbreedwears(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Anybody can be appointed as CBN governor as long as he or she has many years in the banking sector.
Ofunaofu:
Another Banker

Can't we have thoroughbred economist to head the CBN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by truthfinder319: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Keep crying.

fk002:

But this senile old man cornered all the southern slots to south west, and still he is claiming southern Presidency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by truthfinder319: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
Keep crying.

masseratti:
Na only us Yorubas dey this country?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by eeetuk(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
"President Bola Tinubu has approved the nomination of Dr. Olayemi Michael Cardoso to serve as the new Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), for a term of five (5) years at the first instance, pending his confirmation by the Nigerian Senate"

New face of tribalism has begun!
Or, do you need any introduction?
Please start counting. From now on, it is going to be Yoruba. And never mind the fact that Yoruba contribute nothing to the national treasury, but they are getting the largest share of resources in Nigeria. I warned you guys many years ago.
Still watching! And keep your eyes open.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by shadrach77: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
Please which state is he from?
Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by Ofunaofu: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
Gandrova:
But he wasn't the Boss

Yes, but the best thing is to bring in new set of people because the last set did a bad Job

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by truthfinder319: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
Keep crying.

eeetuk:
"President Bola Tinubu has approved the nomination of Dr. Olayemi Michael Cardoso to serve as the new Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), for a term of five (5) years at the first instance, pending his confirmation by the Nigerian Senate"

New face of tribalism has begun!
Or, do you need any introduction?
Please counting. From now on, it is going to be Yoruba. And never mind the fact that Yoruba contribute nothing to the national treasury, but they are getting the largest share of resources in Nigeria. I warned you guys many years ago.
Still watching!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by Abifarin16: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
abhosts:
That means the interim cbn governor failed to impress the president.
He is part of the group that put Nigerians through hell during Emilefe

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by Babastrong(m): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
[quote author=christejames post=125813213]Ronu advocates...

In their minds now, with this appointment, naira will appreciate to be equal to a dollar which will translate into economic boom cheesy

Those guys think with their neck and not their brains. [and
your
people
who
think
with
fake
brains
couldn't
win
presidential
election
since
it
kuku
better
make
you
dey
think
with
neck
too
atleast
to
advance
a
little
bit.]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by ppogba: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
smh. It is so obvious that you are not from Lagos

Rather, he is a baby.

Never forget the fact that most of them here are babies claiming to be adults.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by truthfinder319: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
He was only acting.

abhosts:
That means the interim cbn governor failed to impress the president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by Bluntemperor: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
LegacyB:
Yemi Cardoso is a known performer!
From Citi Bank.
Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by iammo(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nice one
Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by flokii: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
All I can say is Yoruba lokan.. It's our turn to enjoy.
Haters can keep wailing.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by ppogba: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Anybody can be appointed as CBN governor as long as he or she has many years in the banking sector.

Soludo never had a single year in the banking sector.

I stand to be corrected.
Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by maticar: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kingosytex:
Dem don finally get rid of Emefiele cheesy

Buhari set a very bad antecedent by appointing his tribesmen to every sensitive position and Tinubu is following the blue print perfectly.
Toh
Hope no complaints when e reach another ethnic group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by AngelicBeing: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
cheesy
Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by PepeXKermit: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kingosytex:
Dem don finally get rid of Emefiele cheesy

Buhari set a very bad antecedent by appointing his tribesmen to every sensitive position and Tinubu is following the blue print perfectly.

Tbere is nothing wrong with this. They all should keep the same energy bewcause wgen igbo man do am when we have an igbo president, make no man complain..
Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by truthfinder319: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
Thank you. The way Jonathan handed the economy to Okonjo and others

Wawelexy:

Oh he should have appointed Chibuzor? Or Nnamdi? Abi Chukwuma?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by stasius: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
I love it.

Appoint Yoruba people in all the positions! Again I love it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by DiamondPant(f): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
Wale Edun - Finance Minister
Olayemi Cardoso - CBN Governor
Adedeji Zacch - FIRS Chairman.
If you still don't get it, then forget about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by crossbreedwears(m): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
There can be difference bro. You might work under someone and not buy his ideas or policies
Ofunaofu:

He was part of the Emefiele CBN management that wrecked the naira, so no difference
Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by Ofunaofu: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
crossbreedwears:

The bankers that headed the CBN have turned out to have done a bad Job there. I might be wrong though
Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by NwaIdeato: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
Yorubanization and Fulanization na the same thing, the former is just window dressed in the false cloak of sophistication while the latter is just mediocrity-personified. Under Buhari’s fulani administration, Nigeria was absolutely and utterly useless in all ramifications. Under Ebola, the country is still stagnant, Naira to dollar rate keeps crashing, inflation rates keep soaring, poverty everywhere that even people are vandalizing food trucks in Ronuland.

This is the Nigeria of Yeriba and Fulani, two peas in the same pod of utter mediocrity and asinine cluelessness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by Lanre1st(m): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
fk002:

You Dey fall for regionals disguises, Nigeria divided into major 3, Hausa (Arewa) , Igbo (including some SS) and Yoruba. Regardless of region you too. Arewa na all northerners Buhari chose, JEG did more than this neglecting Ayoruba totally. Leave BAT it’s Yoruba turn

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor by sonofElElyon: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
Jideji:
Hearing the name for the first time.

My brother when God remembers you, its your time
Get a professional Logo Or Company Letterhead for 2k Only

Please drop us your Company Name Here
https://forms.gle/BqZ26DUD75dF4trLA

Was Tinubu's commissioner in Lagos

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) / Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War / Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.