Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU (33607 Views)

Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male / Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces / ALERT: Tinubu's Admission Letter Is Older Than Known Commercial Word Processors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by shiwex: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2023
omooba74:
No apologies. I also just of recent corrected my date of birth on my NIN doc.Most of them are of unsound minds believing what is not, reasonings like toddlers...
you dey craze..........what nonsense are you saying. The certificate is fake, the date of birth the university has is wrong, the gender is wrong. The certificate was signed by who knows?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by GeneralDae: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2023
shiwex:
You are missing the point, that he went to CSU is not the point, the point is that the certificate he submitted is a fake cert. The date of birth he gave is different.
Okay he attended now and he wasn't female but only that he forged certificate. We are getting somewhere.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by fregeneh(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Obidients are mentally troubled

This is no big deal honestly.

Even at this very day 2023, can anyone here deny not going to bank to correct dates of births, names and even gender on their BVN
Many people here have dates of birth discrepancies, spelling mistakes on names and even wrong names adjustment even in this age of computer and BVN

My gender was once captured as Female on my BVN before I corrected it last year. This is 2023 and a computer age.

Now you are holding on to insignificant things like F appearing on someone’s gender from a typewriter age of 1979.

Many of you are dull, apologies
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Ravenna: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
seunmsg:
Dear Mr Tinubu. That’s the part I’m interested in. I’m sure some people would be disappointed it’s not “Dear Miss Tinubu”. The disappointment go make dem cry 🤣🤣🤣.

At least, we can all see that the Tinubu that was admitted to CSU is a male and not a female. But as usual, this won’t satisfy the supporters of the Gbajue candidate. They will still ask for the video of Tinubu filling his admission form or DNA of the Tinubu that was admitted.

Even if the Tinubu that attended CSU is a Female, She would have speak up since.

Obbydafts are daft indeed.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Ravenna: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
writetopoker:
1.) How sure are we the above letter is from the school
2.) The letter to be thoroughly investigated
3.) That letter not very clear, I believe it is doctored.

4.) Whoever that brought out this fake document should be arrested for peddling an unverified, mutilated and illegal document grin

For your mind abi?!

Go arrest am Obbydaft.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by writetopoker: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ravenna:

For your mind abi?!

Go arrest am Obbydaft.

Your sickness is a terminal disease without cure. You need prayers
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by FireUpNow(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Just tender your certificate oga president. We don't need admission letter, classmates and transcript. Just take photo of it and show us. This is becoming stupid the way you keep beating around the bush to cover very obvious lie
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by omooba74(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
You are slowpoke,continue to exhibit your foolishness and stupidity,you people onced believed Buhari was cloned and replaced with Jubril from sudan.That hatred towards PBAT will soon be your karma.Set awon dindinrin...
shiwex:
you dey craze..........what nonsense are you saying. The certificate is fake, the date of birth the university has is wrong, the gender is wrong. The certificate was signed by who knows?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Juju70(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lie+ lie na lie lie ti lie lie
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Ravenna: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
writetopoker:

Your sickness is a terminal disease without cure. You need prayers
Gavel doesn't quite hit the bench.
werey
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by nairanaira12: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
Moneyyyy09:
Truly the man no be forger y'all calm down now.

That name belongs to a woman, not a man. The woman was abibat tinubu's daughter. She died and amuda ogunlere was given her identity
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by bizzibodi(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
Did he not claimed his primary, Secondary School Certificates was lost,why is admission letter not lost,in 1999 he tendered university of Chicago to inec.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by stigman(m): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
seunmsg:

Go and collect glasses. The letter was dated August 23, 1977. It was then stamped received on September 8, 1977. There is absolutely no issue with the date.

You are the one that need glasses ozuo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Cancels N844b Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge, Terminates concessionaire / Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) / House Of Representatives Reject Lifting Of Twitter Ban By Majority Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.