Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU (33600 Views)

Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male / Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces / ALERT: Tinubu's Admission Letter Is Older Than Known Commercial Word Processors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by ElSudani: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
Let Peter Obi and Atiku show their own transcripts.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
which of the tinubu graduated from your school the female one or the male one
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Bimpe29: 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
I'm telling you, they'll still look for another vague stuff to further justify their stolen mandate.
seunmsg:
Dear Mr Tinubu. That’s the part I’m interested in. I’m sure some people would be disappointed it’s not “Dear Miss Tinubu”. The disappointment go make dem cry 🤣🤣🤣.

At least, we can all see that the Tinubu that was admitted to CSU is a male and not a female. But as usual, this won’t satisfy the supporters of the Gbajue candidate. They will still ask for the video of Tinubu filling his admission form or DNA of the Tinubu that was admitted.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by StainlessCup: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
Tinubu's transcript contains a date of birth and gender different from what Tinubu submitted to INEC in his form EC9. Forgery and perjury.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by kelly72: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
So he has his school records but he is spending millions of dollars trying to block them from.being released?

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Toks2008(m): 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
REDshouse:
President Bola Tinubu Admission letter at CSU

Where is the external source of this forgery.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by garfield1: 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
Abagworo:
Can we just go straight to the point ? The issue is his certificate not all these nansense. Has it been consistent from FSLC through WAEC and then CSU and then INEC?

Is that atiku case
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
Racoon:
He has admission letter but forged CSU transcripts, forged CSU certificates, Submitted forged University of Chicago University Degree in INEC in 1999. Chai Tinubu’s criminality is disgusting and didn't start today.

But you are above 40 years.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Yankee101: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
Moneyyyy09:
Truly the man no be forger y'all calm down now.

Na you dey think say your president name na bola Tinubu
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by phemray(m): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
prophetfire:
. Oluwole letter cooked under Otedola bridge grin grin grin

No wonder, so you know how and where they do it
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Kinterez(m): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
And his undergraduate admission application form showing he was admitted as male.

See top right hand corner of form. Checked off as male.

Zombi-dients were celebrating over a typo error from South West College transcript.

Oya Zombi-dients. The next thing you all and Atiku now need to ask for is the 1977 - 1979 CCTV camera footages showing Tinubu receiving lectures in the classroom at CSU. cool

Just imagine how you think? Others are faintly written then the X stroked in the male is so bold that the imputed it new...use ya head stop fooling yourself
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Dzzzz: 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
All Na wash.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by nedekid: 11:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
duro4chang:
No. Obi must produce his transcripts. He claimed he has a degree but he hid it for fear of verification. We want to see his admission documents and transcripts. Obi the forger.
Haba, Atiku wrote to csu, you too write to waec or unn for the transcripts if you are interested in that of Obi. He will not pay billions to lawyers to prevent the release to you.
Mind you, Atiku is the one challenging Tinubu's records, you have not asked for his academic history, but Ofcourse Obi is the issue.
Anyway, as someone said, obi's name has to be chanted several times daily by some people to make their gentlemans area rigid.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Adambx: 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
REDshouse:

So tinubu use twenty yrs for chicago University got admission 1977 grad 1997 d lord is good
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Mikkeal: 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nonny95:

Allow them to keep whyning themselves
You must be foolish if you think an American University will publish a fake admissions letter for the public to peruse
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by UnabashedIPOB: 12:01am On Sep 16, 2023
Mohamid:

RELAX BABY AND STOP CRYING EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY.

You must have mistaken me for somebody else because I have NO reason to cry after all I am NOT part of your stupid country. I am merely stating the obvious and if you can NOT handle the truth, you know exactly what to do.

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by UnabashedIPOB: 12:02am On Sep 16, 2023
REDshouse:
opoonu

Another unsophisticated M0R0N stinking up the media space by opening his nasty and filthy mouth!
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Boldideas: 12:17am On Sep 16, 2023
REDshouse:

Haba... see as the South East intends humiliating Jigger simply because they want their ninja turtle look alike in power. Quite unfortunate but no problems. After 8 years, it is the turn of North West and South South. No room for South East to produce President for the Next 16 years!!!
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by REDshouse(m): 12:43am On Sep 16, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

Another unsophisticated M0R0N stinking up the media space by opening his nasty and filthy mouth!
who was that ..I meant the one dat cursed u..arindin
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Bigkoko: 12:47am On Sep 16, 2023
The thing no tire you ni? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What he is spending millions to prevent from the public is what his online rodents is dishing out Free of charge!

To support Asiwaju, you must either be a criminal yourself or have mucus for brain cells, and in certain situations both!

kelly72:
So he has his school records but he is spending millions of dollars trying to block them from.being released?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by oyatz(m): 2:22am On Sep 16, 2023
Even if Jesus Christ appear to these people and present academic records of Tinubu, they will still find faults in it or say that Jesus is looking for appointments

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by waldigit: 2:53am On Sep 16, 2023
seunmsg:
Dear Mr Tinubu. That’s the part I’m interested in. I’m sure some people would be disappointed it’s not “Dear Miss Tinubu”. The disappointment go make dem cry 🤣🤣🤣.

At least, we can all see that the Tinubu that was admitted to CSU is a male and not a female. But as usual, this won’t satisfy the supporters of the Gbajue candidate. They will still ask for the video of Tinubu filling his admission form or DNA of the Tinubu that was admitted.
But the transcript reads female. Go and verify.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Yankee101: 2:56am On Sep 16, 2023
A female was admitted not the person in Aso Rick
Upload his released transcript too that shows na woman

If Tinubu has money to bribe, Atiku has money to uncover it

Amoda is your president
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by wowcatty: 3:39am On Sep 16, 2023
Hehehe!
I dey fall inside Akpu mortar transcripts?
duro4chang:
Obi show us your transcripts
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by wowcatty: 3:41am On Sep 16, 2023
Ori e ti daru, oloshi!
Bigkoko:
The thing no tire you ni? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What he is spending millions to prevent from the public is what his online rodents is dishing out Free of charge!

To support Asiwaju, you must either be a criminal yourself or have mucus for brain cells, and in certain situations both!

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 16, 2023
REDshouse:

You don't expect him to graduate when he got admitted with oluyole credentials.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by ojobek: 4:44am On Sep 16, 2023
What exactly is the problem with us?Give to Atiku what he requested for,you say No but keep on giving out transcript and admission letter without Tinubu's concept.who is deceiving who?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by LegacyB: 4:50am On Sep 16, 2023
SensualMan:
That won't stop you from going to jail u thief. You were offered admission did u really study and graduate there? Rather u became a drug lord in America and still forged CSU certificate. Thank goodness u will never rule me nor my family.

Well keep ruling them in that godforsaken country. They truly deserve the leaders they get.
Who be this one? Na heaven you they?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by yommen: 5:00am On Sep 16, 2023
Nonny95:

And you must show us your Waec.

Make we see how many F you get

The case is among between Obi,Tinubu and Atiku. Now we have seen Tinubu's transcript made of As. Let others, especially the self acclaimed 'holy' Obi show us his own.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Ritchiee: 5:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Some people are just plain stupid.
Well,people that believe hook and sinker that Buhari was cloned,believe that they manufactured rockets,armoured vehicles etc during the civil war without metals and facilities to do that,believe that Biafra will be Uhuru even with their not having proper plan for it,believe that Tinubu could work as an Auditor and become a Treasurer in ExxonMobil (an European firm) without him passing out of an higher institution beats one's imagination.
They are really a headless mob.Soludo was right.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by lebienconnu: 5:24am On Sep 16, 2023
Another work for ODEyin. Let him take this letter to his laboratory and start the dissection.

Many nattering nitwits will eventually get heart attack on this matter. They are still digesting the academics transcript note admission letter has landed. Dear Mr. Tinubu …….

Hundeyin will go down in history as the silliest, most stupid and desperate journalist in history. Even his children will disown him. A bitter loser. A dirty fighter. A swine.

Please if you have one of them as your neighbour keep an eye on them. Don’t let them drink sniper or harm themselves in any way

E e ni sinmi..
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by lebienconnu: 5:36am On Sep 16, 2023
Ritchiee:
Some people are just plain stupid.
Well,people that believe hook and sinker that Buhari was cloned,believe that they manufactured rockets,armoured vehicles etc during the civil war without metals and facilities to do that,believe that Biafra will be Uhuru even with their not having proper plan for it,believe that Tinubu could work as an Auditor and become a Treasurer in ExxonMobil (an European firm) without him passing out of an higher institution beats one's imagination.
They are really a headless mob.Soludo was right.

They are bitter losers. They are generally dull and I don’t waste my time arguing with them.

I have a neighbour that still insists that Buhari is a clone. Since I learnt to ignore him I have my peace of mind. I just say you are right to him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties / Bandits Kill 24-Year-Old Man And Other Farmers On The Kaduna-Abuja Expressway / House Of Representatives Reject Lifting Of Twitter Ban By Majority Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.