Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU (33606 Views)

Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male / Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces / ALERT: Tinubu's Admission Letter Is Older Than Known Commercial Word Processors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by tunde1200(m): 5:38am On Sep 16, 2023
muykem:
Obidients can't be convinced. You don't expect them to reason things out with their brain.

That is just it about Obidence
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by tunde1200(m): 5:41am On Sep 16, 2023
truthfinder319:
Confirmed.
Children of hate, where is Peter Obi 's letter of admission? The sakamanje 3rd class yes daddy who claimed he was classmate to Odili. The Panama hero of pained children of hate.

That is them oh hate children from hate
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Ritchiee: 5:44am On Sep 16, 2023
lebienconnu:

They are bitter losers. They are generally dull and I don’t waste my time arguing with them.

I have a neighbour that still insists that Buhari is a clone. Since I learnt to ignore him I have my peace of mind. I just say you are right to him.
A few of them are very cerebral but most are just like cyborgs,malfunctioning cyborgs,some species of zombie..

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Fujiyama: 6:20am On Sep 16, 2023
Diligence:
If you know about electric or electronic typewriters or perhaps computer print out....just peruse, read between the lines, while the address, body of the letter & even "Dear" were in italics, "Mr Tinubu" was not italicised and fonts are different!

No try some of us whey don learn & know about these things...e no go make sense at all!!!

^^^
It does look unusual.

The letter has at least 3 different fonts, some italicized (or not) for no discernible reason. undecided

Nobody should be blamed for looking at any documents relating to this saga with an extremely critical eye. If it seems like nitpicking - well, the man and his team brought it upon themselves.

The struggle continues.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Fujiyama: 6:28am On Sep 16, 2023
GeneralDae:

The secondary school we've seen so far is Cambridge where he wrote 3 science courses only.

^^^
undecided

Kindly retract the falsehood you typed up there.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by BluntCrazeMan: 6:33am On Sep 16, 2023
Moneyyyy09:
Truly the man no be forger y'all calm down now.

“His Name” went to CSU.??
No wahalla..

The Certificate He Gave To INEC is forged??
WE GO KNOW THIS ONE VERY SOON.!!
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by muykem: 6:46am On Sep 16, 2023
ponishah:

but wait o. na OBI carry tinubu go court for US?
You can see that we don't have problem with Atiku and his supporters because they are only politicking but Obidients/IPOB are mistaken politics to hatred.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by phemmyfour: 7:21am On Sep 16, 2023
REDshouse:
President Bola Tinubu Admission letter at CSU
Lolz, I have at least 5 msc admission letter from UK. Admission letter does not prove anything. Even drop outs have admission letter
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Kay25(m): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
grin cheesy,you can use old typewriter to document all your letters. Remember U.S no be Lagos.
what were they using then before u think say I talk sense
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Fujiyama: 7:51am On Sep 16, 2023
Ritchiee:
Some people are just plain stupid.
Well,people that believe hook and sinker that Buhari was cloned,believe that they manufactured rockets,armoured vehicles etc during the civil war without metals and facilities to do that,believe that Biafra will be Uhuru even with their not having proper plan for it,believe that Tinubu could work as an Auditor and become a Treasurer in ExxonMobil (an European firm) without him passing out of an higher institution beats one's imagination.
They are really a headless mob.Soludo was right.

^^^
You can have your issues with stupid people cheesy, Biafrans, headless mobs etc. It is your right to do so.

What will not be tolerated is stupidity of your own. ExxonMobil is not a European firm. Also, Bola Tinubu worked with Mobil Oil Nigeria, not ExxonMobil - they are not the same thing.

Be properly advised and guided.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Jonjam269: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2023
Dubia landlord and Obingo are only entertaining their deluded followers. Asiwaju that all your falsehood and propaganda can't stop from emerging president! Is it now you want to remove him? Tinubu is your president and you can't do more than to grunt, cry, wail and peddle falsehood as usual.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Bringbackmandat: 7:56am On Sep 16, 2023
Moneyyyy09:
what is the name of his primary and secondary school?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by MrAgbako: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2023
successmatters:
Oluwole dey try o
How did they get this character to forge with?
oju Omo Igbo yi to bo😂😂😂
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by NwokoloOwa: 8:11am On Sep 16, 2023
agabusta:

Unnecessary drama. We just like to make ourselves a laughing stock before the international community. The initial letter provided by CSU long before now should have sealed these doubts. But people just like to hang unto what tingles their expectations.

There was a time international news media were reporting that Nigerians believe that their President has been cloned and an imposter sent to them. Lol

Naija and its drama no dey end. It's as if we have just discovered the social media.

I tell you. Real laughing stock.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by MrAgbako: 8:43am On Sep 16, 2023
Racoon:
He has admission letter but forged CSU transcripts, forged CSU certificates, Submitted forged University of Chicago University Degree to INEC in 1999? Chai Tinubu’s criminality is disgusting and didn't start today.
nah today I know say you no get 1 atom of shame 😂
Truly Igbos mobs are headless
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by kayjay69(m): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2023
He attended Richard Daley College before proceeding to CSU so I am guessing he had a US address.
I don't know if the letter is genuine or fake but there is one thing I know, sooner or later, as with his fake oluwole certificate which CSU themselves have dismissed and denied as ever issuing, the truth will reveal itself eventually.

They know a lot of Nigerians are drop dead gullible which is why they are releasing bits and pieces of these type of info that they can use to manipulate people.

Remember this same man has insisted CSU not release details of his enrollment to Atiku's lawyers but they should instead send it to him so that he can give it to them. A known criminal, a heroin dealer.
UnabashedIPOB:
This purported Bola Tinubu's admission letter is as FAKE as they come. There are two things that stand out for anyone that had gotten an admission letter from a US university. For one, the admission letter should bear the address of the applicant's country of residence at the time of application. So, if Tinubu was in Nigeria when he got admitted to Chicago State University, the address should show an address in Nigeria and definitely NOT Chicago. The second reason is the FONT. Anyone who knows how the system works in the US especially when it comes to official protocol, should understand that no school would write an official letter using those FONTS as shown in the purported letter of admission. All these missteps by E-Bola Tiefnubu and his acolytes in trying to prove albeit unsuccessfully that he actually attended the school show that they could NOT tell a straight story. So, they need to STOP their charade and simply admit that Tiefnubu did NOT attend the school otherwise why the forged letter of admission and diploma?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 16, 2023
Have they forge another one?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 16, 2023
seunmsg:
Dear Mr Tinubu. That’s the part I’m interested in. I’m sure some people would be disappointed it’s not “Dear Miss Tinubu”. The disappointment go make dem cry 🤣🤣🤣.

At least, we can all see that the Tinubu that was admitted to CSU is a male and not a female. But as usual, this won’t satisfy the supporters of the Gbajue candidate. They will still ask for the video of Tinubu filling his admission form or DNA of the Tinubu that was admitted.
We wan see certificate no be transcript or letter of admission.Wetin Una dey hide him certificate for?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Michikech(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2023
The admission letter is forged.

Check the "Mr Tinubu" font and sharpness.......it is very different from the others.

The letter is assumably an old letter.....but the Mr Tinubu is still fresh
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Chido26: 9:12am On Sep 16, 2023
REDshouse:

Funny, have you ever wondered why Tinubu is fighting very hard for his documents not to be released only for us to start seeing all this online. Think, the evil one runs when nothing pursues it.
I am a graduate, I have my bsc, and if my position demands that I make it public as a public figure, I will do it ASAP.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by stigman(m): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Moneyyyy09:

No be 1997 them write at the top right so
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by stigman(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2023
seunmsg:
Dear Mr Tinubu. That’s the part I’m interested in. I’m sure some people would be disappointed it’s not “Dear Miss Tinubu”. The disappointment go make dem cry 🤣🤣🤣.

At least, we can all see that the Tinubu that was admitted to CSU is a male and not a female. But as usual, this won’t satisfy the supporters of the Gbajue candidate. They will still ask for the video of Tinubu filling his admission form or DNA of the Tinubu that was admitted.

Did u also check the date very well? It says 1997
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by stigman(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2023
REDshouse:

With two different dates abi
August 25 1997 and not tribunal type of and o
Sep 8 1979

U guys are still learning work
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by bejick(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2023
jaxxy:
So they can spell his name correctly now?

my brother his name nobe Thiefinubv again, this time they got the spell grin grin grin grin
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by stigman(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2023
writetopoker:
1.) How sure are we the above letter is from the school
2.) The letter to be thoroughly investigated
3.) That letter not very clear, I believe it is doctored.

4.) Whoever that brought out this fake document should be arrested for peddling an unverified, mutilated and illegal document grin

Check the dates at the top right, it has two dates
August 25 1997 and
Sep 8 1979
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by seunmsg(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2023
stigman:

Did u also check the date very well? It says 1997

August 23, 1977.

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by seunmsg(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2023
stigman:

Check the dates at the top right, it has two dates
August 25 1997 and
Sep 8 1979

Go and collect glasses. The letter was dated August 23, 1977. It was then stamped received on September 8, 1977. There is absolutely no issue with the date.

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by duro4chang(m): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2023
nedekid:

Haba, Atiku wrote to csu, you too write to waec or unn for the transcripts if you are interested in that of Obi. He will not pay billions to lawyers to prevent the release to you.
Mind you, Atiku is the one challenging Tinubu's records, you have not asked for his academic history, but Ofcourse Obi is the issue.
Anyway, as someone said, obi's name has to be chanted several times daily by some people to make their gentlemans area rigid.
Obi and Atiku should show their academic records
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by omooba74(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2023
grin grin grin...they are headless mobs believing every junks news thrown at them.Zombidients indeed...
Raskimonojendor:
And his undergraduate admission application form showing he was admitted as male.

See top right hand corner of form. Checked off as male.

Zombi-dients were celebrating over a typo error from South West College transcript.

Oya Zombi-dients. The next thing you all and Atiku now need to ask for is the 1977 - 1979 CCTV camera footages showing Tinubu receiving lectures in the classroom at CSU. cool

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by omooba74(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2023
No apologies. I also just of recent corrected my date of birth on my NIN doc.Most of them are of unsound minds believing what is not, reasonings like toddlers...
Omoawoke2:
Obidients are mentally troubled

This is no big deal honestly.

Even at this very day 2023, can anyone here deny not going to bank to correct dates of births, names and even gender on their BVN
Many people here have dates of birth discrepancies, spelling mistakes on names and even wrong names adjustment even in this age of computer and BVN

My gender was once captured as Female on my BVN before I corrected it last year. This is 2023 and a computer age.

Now you are holding on to insignificant things like F appearing on someone’s gender from a typewriter age of 1979.

Many of you are dull, apologies

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by ada9ja(f): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2023
The signature and name doesn't exist according to the archive of CSU. James G Pappas

More details coming shortly
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by shiwex: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2023
You are missing the point, that he went to CSU is not the point, the point is that the certificate he submitted is a fake cert. The date of birth he gave is different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Says Hijab May Be Banned,Nigerians React On Twitter / Ambode Cancels N844b Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge, Terminates concessionaire / Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.