Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU (33601 Views)

Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male / Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces / ALERT: Tinubu's Admission Letter Is Older Than Known Commercial Word Processors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by jaxxy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
So they can spell his name correctly now?

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by sangresan(m): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
We are waiting for Obi Mr GCE to release his own UNN transcripts.

None of the minions who follow Yes Daddy has ever asked why Obi presented only a GCE to INEC.

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Titogbanski: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
If this was officially submitted then it is good proof
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by iwaeda: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
GeneralDae:

The secondary school we've seen so far is Cambridge where he wrote 3 science courses only.
grin grin grin
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Sultanofpiglets: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Cooletempa:

Your laugh sounds pained.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by GeneralDae: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
iwaeda:

grin grin grin
Yeah GCE result from a school called Cambridge University.
It seems he just wrote 3 exams from home in GCE, then dashed out to America to make up for it in Richard Dalley College which he used to gain admission into CSU.
E be like the man nor complete secondary school true true. I wonder why.

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Babathanks(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Obidients are mentally troubled

This is no big deal honestly.

Even at this very day 2023, can anyone here deny not going to bank to correct dates of births, names and even gender on their BVN
Many people here have dates of birth discrepancies, spelling mistakes on names and even wrong names adjustment even in this age of computer and BVN

My gender was once captured as Female on my BVN before I corrected it last year. This is 2023 and a computer age.

Now you are holding on to insignificant things like F appearing on someone’s gender from a typewriter age of 1979.

Many of you are dull, apologies
I graduated from university in the year 2020 and my gender is female instead of male. Is when I want to go to service that I corrected it. I once have issue with my name on international passport, different name entirely oo, but I corrected it. I think politics really blinds a lot of this people on social media

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
successmatters:
Oluwole dey try o
How did they get this character to forge with?
that's the new mantra?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by duro4chang(m): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
nedekid:

Go to unn, or write waec, I doubt he will hire sans to prevent the release of his records to you.
No. Obi must produce his transcripts. He claimed he has a degree but he hid it for fear of verification. We want to see his admission documents and transcripts. Obi the forger.

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by UnabashedIPOB: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
This purported Bola Tinubu's admission letter is as FAKE as they come. There are two things that stand out for anyone that had gotten an admission letter from a US university. For one, the admission letter should bear the address of the applicant's country of residence at the time of application. So, if Tinubu was in Nigeria when he got admitted to Chicago State University, the address should show an address in Nigeria and definitely NOT Chicago. The second reason is the FONT. Anyone who knows how the system works in the US especially when it comes to official protocol, should understand that no school would write an official letter using those FONTS as shown in the purported letter of admission. All these missteps by E-Bola Tiefnubu and his acolytes in trying to prove albeit unsuccessfully that he actually attended the school show that they could NOT tell a straight story. So, they need to STOP their charade and simply admit that Tiefnubu did NOT attend the school otherwise why the forged letter of admission and diploma?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Omoawoke2(m): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
Babathanks:

I graduated from university in the year 2020 and my gender is female instead of male. Is when I want to go to service that I corrected it. I once have issue with my name on international passport, different name entirely oo, but I corrected it. I think politics really blinds a lot of this people on social media

It is a very common thing happening even as we speak.

My cousin is having trouble as at today with her name discrepancies and date of birth. Different name on her school certificate as against her birth certificates and I’d card and we are trying to rectify for her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Abagworo(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
Can we just go straight to the point ? The issue is his certificate not all these nansense. Has it been consistent from FSLC through WAEC and then CSU and then INEC?

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by DaddyJapan(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
GeneralDae:

The secondary school we've seen so far is Cambridge where he wrote 3 science courses only.

Although I have been unable to verify the authenticity of that document, as I have been on the road this evening, it is worth stating that what it shows are subjects accredited at higher school certificate (HSC) level.

A HSC was the equivalent of GCE A'Levels back in the day. Don't take my word for it, ask some of the OGs you know cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by REDshouse(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:
This purported Bola Tinubu's admission letter is as FAKE as they come. There are two things that stand out for anyone that had gotten an admission letter from a US university. For one, the admission letter should bear the address of the applicant's country of residence at the time of application. So, if Tinubu was in Nigeria when he got admitted to Chicago State University, the address should show an address in Nigeria and definitely NOT Chicago. The second reason is the FONT. Anyone who knows how the system works in the US especially when it comes to official protocol, no school would write an official letter using those FONTS as shown in the purported letter of admission. All these missteps by E-Bola Tiefnubu and his acolytes in trying to prove albeit unsuccessfully that he actually attended the school show that they could NOT tell a straight story. So, they need to STOP their charade and simply admit that Tiefnubu did NOT attend the school otherwise why the forged letter of admission and diploma?
opoonu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by duro4chang(m): 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
Obi bring out your admission documents.

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by emanobis(m): 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
Of what concrete help would an admission letter be with regards to proving if actually you was a student of a particular institution.
Why should the institution at the first place make his academic record a secret??
Does it means no such document was presented when he was the governor of Lagos State.
On the other hand, where are the credentials he used when applying to study at CSU?
Why all these drama
Tomorrow one shameless man will come out to tell us dt he is Tinubu's class mate

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by 43Ronin: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
REDshouse:
President Bola Tinubu Admission letter at CSU
why is it carrying 28th June 2023

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by REDshouse(m): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
43Ronin:

why is it carrying 28th June 2023
Take a trip to CSU and ask their legal department at least you can see the stamp of the department that issued it ..
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Poll23: 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
agabusta:

Unnecessary drama. We just like to make ourselves a laughing stock before the international community. The initial letter provided by CSU long before now should have sealed these doubts. But people just like to hang unto what tingles their expectations.

There was a time international news media were reporting that Nigerians believe that their President has been cloned and an imposter sent to them. Lol

Naija and its drama no dey end. It's as if we have just discovered the social media.

We play politics with everything even if it'll damage our reputation....naija which way ?

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Mohamid(m): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:
This purported Bola Tinubu's admission letter is as FAKE as they come. There are two things that stand out for anyone that had gotten an admission letter from a US university. For one, the admission letter should bear the address of the applicant's country of residence at the time of application. So, if Tinubu was in Nigeria when he got admitted to Chicago State University, the address should show an address in Nigeria and definitely NOT Chicago. The second reason is the FONT. Anyone who knows how the system works in the US especially when it comes to official protocol, no school would write an official letter using those FONTS as shown in the purported letter of admission. All these missteps by E-Bola Tiefnubu and his acolytes in trying to prove albeit unsuccessfully that he actually attended the school show that they could NOT tell a straight story. So, they need to STOP their charade and simply admit that Tiefnubu did NOT attend the school otherwise why the forged letter of admission and diploma?

RELAX BABY AND STOP CRYING EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by ZionJay(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Fake

WahalaDoharis, you wish it was fake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Coronavirus1: 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
Fake why bringing so many lawyers to defend himself if he is clean.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by ponishah: 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
muykem:
Obidients can't be convinced. You don't expect them to reason things out with their brain.
but wait o. na OBI carry tinubu go court for US?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Timothy89(m): 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
igbo are disgracing Nigeria and Nigerians In a public world view, the better they let these 5States region exit the better for the rest of Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by ozo13(m): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi must show his transcripts
if em post am, I will vote for him in 2027

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by OctavianAC(m): 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
A man that could not show us his WAEC result is showing us his admission letter and NEPA bill. I wonder which of these is more important to prove you really went to school

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Christistruth00: 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
Please kindly also post Peter Obi's UNN Transcripts too and Atiku's University Transcripts as well

Thank you in advance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by duro4chang(m): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
ozo13:
if em post am, I will vote for him in 2027
obi is dull academically

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Christistruth00: 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
ponishah:

but wait o. na OBI carry tinubu go court for US?

Please kindly also post Peter Obi's UNN Transcripts too

Thank you in advance

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Okoroawusa: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
iReddington:
Asiwaju shouldn't bother with all these, you can't convince the irredeemable hateful souls that believed Buhari was a clone from Sudan. Alot of them learnt Photoshop skills from that ordeal grin
My thoughts exactly. There is nothing you can do to convince a person that has made up his or her mind to hate you no matter what

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Bimpe29: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
Only God knows the next thing on the card of Mr President's rivals now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties / Bandits Kill 24-Year-Old Man And Other Farmers On The Kaduna-Abuja Expressway / Makinde Sends Tinubu Subtle Solidarity Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.