Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Are We Officially Dating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are We Officially Dating? (2470 Views)

Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love / Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by fyzaila: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2023
talented321:
And you think u are making any sense...

Why will it make sense to you? When you're guilty as well
Re: Are We Officially Dating? by talented321: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
Meaning u are not guilty? But whether u believe it or not, 80% of girls does that when they are in love...
fyzaila:

Why will it make sense to you? When you're guilty as well
Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Dshocker(m): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
Keepamsafe:
Im sincerely confused and will go straight to the point.

I met this girl about a year back, fair, pretty and hardworking. I could tell from where i met her. We got talking and all that, but then we just stopped talking along the line but still having each other number and viewing status. This went on for about 8 months.

Just about 3 weeks back, the thoughts of her occupied my mind, so i texted and ask us to hangout. And we did..  I wanted to do it the traditional way, so I asked her out that day, that I wanted her to be my girlfriend.

She was surprised cos we was not talking for months and now all of a sudden, I want her to be my GF. So, she said she would think about it and it's been 2 weeks now and she hasn't given me an official YES or NO.

Just few days ago, I invited her over to my crib and she came, spent the night... Wow. And we had a hot night... sěx inclusive...

So, I'm confused, is the sèx an indirect yes? And i can start my boyfriend duties? Or i should keep waiting for an official yes?

Mynd44  OAM4J Mynd44 Rocktation Nlfpmod Seun Dominique lalasticlala help for wider opinion please

Abeg which one be boyfriend duties?
Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Nicepoker(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
Boyfriend duties grin idiot
Re: Are We Officially Dating? by drnoel: 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
brain54:
Keep waiting for a yes…

A no… or maybe.

No be everything Dem dey tell man pickin.

Sometimes Dey read body language.

This girl’s body language doesn’t seem to portray that of a wife material.

Seems she is simply here for the knacks!

If U like dey read body language. What was not said with words can't be held against that person, neither is what was not written.
OP should ask her again and have that chapter done
Re: Are We Officially Dating? by brain54(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
drnoel:

If U like dey read body language. What was not said with words can't be held against that person, neither is what was not written.
OP should ask her again and have that chapter done
You are naive…

Is it everything people open their mouth to tell you that you believe as the truth?

Even when their actions “speak “ otherwise?

Okay… that’s your kettle of fish!
Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
Dshocker:

Abeg which one be boyfriend duties?

Buying of gifts, allowances, other things

This one go stingy die
Re: Are We Officially Dating? by drnoel: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
brain54:

You are naive…

Is it everything people open their mouth to tell you that you believe as the truth?

Even when their actions “speak “ otherwise?

Okay… that’s your kettle of fish!

Your comment rather shows you are naive cos you believe body language at your detriment esp in cases of the heart.
You even believe word lesser than actions. But the words they speak commit them and that's is the issue on ground.
Tomorrow the little girl would say they never made it official. Anyways not my probs
Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Jakumo(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
Keepamsafe:
Im sincerely confused and will go straight to the point.

I met this girl about a year back, fair, pretty and hardworking. I could tell from where i met her. We got talking and all that, but then we just stopped talking along the line but still having each other number and viewing status. This went on for about 8 months.

Just about 3 weeks back, the thoughts of her occupied my mind, so i texted and ask us to hangout. And we did..  I wanted to do it the traditional way, so I asked her out that day, that I wanted her to be my girlfriend.

She was surprised cos we was not talking for months and now all of a sudden, I want her to be my GF. So, she said she would think about it and it's been 2 weeks now and she hasn't given me an official YES or NO.

Just few days ago, I invited her over to my crib and she came, spent the night... Wow. And we had a hot night... sěx inclusive...

So, I'm confused, is the sèx an indirect yes? And i can start my boyfriend duties? Or i should keep waiting for an official yes?

Mynd44  OAM4J Mynd44 Rocktation Nlfpmod Seun Dominique lalasticlala help for wider opinion please

You made a MAJOR mistake by formally proposing to a woman that you want her to be your girlfriend, as though you are filing an official application to marry and enslave her. My brother, that is way too serious and formal, so it is no wonder the woman fell silent after such a pronouncement from you. Your approach should be light-hearted, flirtatious, and humorous if you are out to spark female attraction.

As a man you want female companionship and you want to mount that poon at some point, BUT in pursuing that noble objective you do NOT want to come across as overly serious and formal when approaching any modern woman. This is 2023, not 1823, so drop that formality, sharpen your sense of humor, and note how much better women will respond to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Caleb15(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
Should we tell him
Re: Are We Officially Dating? by brain54(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
drnoel:

Your comment rather shows you are naive cos you believe body language at your detriment esp in cases of the heart.
You even believe word lesser than actions. But the words they speak commit them and that's is the issue on ground.
Tomorrow the little girl would say they never made it official. Anyways not my probs
Listen to your self…

What are you even saying?

Neither here nor there.

SMH!
Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2023
When u start doing boyfriend duties
Name the benefits u will get while discharging ur duties.
No add sex cos u already got that 4 free
Re: Are We Officially Dating? by drnoel: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
brain54:

Listen to your self…

What are you even saying?

Neither here nor there.

SMH!

Yep, cos from experience the answer to it is actually neither here nor there.
You can thank me later my son
Re: Are We Officially Dating? by Autobot05: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Just look at someone’s son

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mother Is Forcing Me Out Of The House / Can You accept this ? / Best Way To Say Its Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.