Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) (6046 Views)

Reno Omokri: How Akintola Repelled Nwobosi Who Came To Kill Him (Jan 1966) / Lieutenants Bassey, Ademulegun, Maimalari, Umar & Aguiyi-Ironsi (Throwback Photo / Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Go and Sleep Boy it is clear that these things are beyond you, you are just delving into things you cannot understand. Go and sleep and get something meaningful to do with your life. I guess you are so miserable with your life that is why you have all the time in the world to spread hate.
You can see that you are the miserable one. You have brazenly shown how badly educated you are. The fact that you were looking for a publicly issued authorization for the execution of a coup plot stands you out as having attended a very crude school in one remote village. You are miserable in your badly educated state of being. I guess you will call on the mods again for me replying you for first describing me as miserable. I have drawn the mods attention again now because I know you will later turn around to accuse me of being the first to call you miserable. Idiotic biafool defending Ironsi's stupidity out tribal sentiments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:
You can see that you are the miserable one. You have brazenly shown how badly educated you are. The fact that you were looking for a publicly issued authorization for the execution of a coup plot stands you out as having attended a very crude school in one remote village. You are miserable in your badly educated state of being. I guess you will call on the mods again for me replying you for first describing me as miserable. I have drawn the mods attention again now because I know you will later turn around to accuse me of being the first to call you miserable. Idiotic biafool defending Ironsi's stupidity out tribal sentiments.

Hmmmmm you no dey tire? Dude you have lost the plot, just count your loses and go and sleep, this threadnis closed, nothing you can say will change anything. You have lost, go and find something to do with you life. Get a meaningful job be useful to your family, your tribe and your country. Stop this display of hate and bigotry. For the record I abhor Nzeogwu's killing no doubt, but at the same time I will defend any attempt to single out igbos for the action of a few men.

Edit: Ironsi has been so mischievously maligned, but in hindsight the person who abolished regions was in fact Gowon, and he himself said in recent years that stare creation has not brought about the unity of the country he had hoped.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Hmmmmm you no dey tire? Dude you have lost the plot, just count your loses and go and sleep, this threadnis closed, nothing you can say will change anything. You have lost, go and find something to do with you life. Get a meaningful job be useful to your family, your tribe and your country. Stop this display of hate and bigotry. For the record I abhor Nzeogwu's killing no doubt, but at the same time I will defend any attempt to single out igbos for the action of a few men.
You are so pained that the evil you lots committed to derail Nigeria is being brandished right in your face. We will continue to remind you that you destroyed our good foundation by introducing coups, deriding our sovereignty by being the first to tamper with our truly we the people constitution by which we were making rapid progress, that you were the first to shed innocent blood in an independent Nigeria, that you people were too greedy to mind your business in your own regions but moving all over other regions and causing confusion all over the country in seeking to entrench your evil domination agenda deceptively packaged in the garb of calling for One-Nigeria and national unity, etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Go and sleep.
You have not seen anything. I thought you are ready for insults? Idiot! Always using abusive language. Only a fool thinks insultive language is a virtue and that he has a monopoly of it. You will definitely unlearn from me that your silly proclivity for abusive language in debates running on facts and logic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

You are so pained that the evil you lots committed to derail Nigeria is being brandished right in your face.

grin grin grin grin dude are you sure you are not staying in Casa de loco, because this your delusion is really a mental case

We will continue to remind you that you destroyed our good foundation by introducing coups, deriding our sovereignty by being the first to tamper with our truly we the people constitution by which we were making rapid progress, that you were the first to shed innocent blood in an independent Nigeria, that you people were too greedy to mind your business in your own regions but moving all over other regions and causing confusion all over the country in seeking to entrench your evil domination agenda deceptively packaged in the garb of calling for One-Nigeria and national unity, etc.

Ohhhhhh God you are really in a very sad mental state, I am really feeling sorry for you, you are so desperate and frustrated. Igbos no send you even the elders in your tribe don't even know you and you are here forming knowledge forgetting that you don't even matter self in the scheme of things. This is real mental case, and you are a classic example.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

You have not seen anything. I thought you are ready for insults? Idiot! Always using abusive language. Only a fool thinks insultive language is a virtue and that he has a monopoly of it. You will definitely unlearn from me that your silly proclivity for abusive language in debates running on facts and logic.

I never insulted you, you are the one who is insulting out of desperation. Bring it on you are making me laugh now. I am reading you comment with a drink in my hand and.laughing at your desperation.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

You are so pained that the evil you lots committed to derail Nigeria is being brandished right in your face. We will continue to remind you that you destroyed our good foundation by introducing coups, deriding our sovereignty by being the first to tamper with our truly we the people constitution by which we were making rapid progress, that you were the first to shed innocent blood in an independent Nigeria, that you people were too greedy to mind your business in your own regions but moving all over other regions and causing confusion all over the country in seeking to entrench your evil domination agenda deceptively packaged in the garb of calling for One-Nigeria and national unity, etc.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Omo see craze ooooo this is soooo funny

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Ohhhhhh God you are really in a very sad mental state, I am really feeling sorry for you, you are so desperate and frustrated. Igbos no send you even the elders in your tribe don't even know you and you are here forming knowledge forgetting that you don't even matter self in the scheme of things. This is real mental case, and you are a classic example.
He obviously is too ashamed to address the issues raised.
Weren't you folks the ones who first took power illegally in the history of Nigeria and therefore setting a precedent for future recurrence? Weren't you folks the first to disrespect our sovereignty by first tampering with the constitution we first ever produced entirely by ourselves? Weren't you folks the ones who fought against secession clause because you assumed Nigeria will be yours to dominate only to later hypocritically seek the same secession when the domination plot was crushed by the cooperation of the other tribes? From One-Nigeria to Biafra. Very inconsistent souls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

I never insulted you, you are the one who is insulting out of desperation. Bring it on you are making me laugh now. I am reading you comment with a drink in my hand and.laughing at your desperation.
Again I am vindicated for saying you attended a bush school. So you think words like stupid, desperate, deluded, etc which you have been using without restraint are compliments? You are too depraved to live among humans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Edit: Ironsi has been so mischievously maligned, but in hindsight the person who abolished regions was in fact Gowon, and he himself said in recent years that stare creation has not brought about the unity of the country he had hoped.

If Ironsi had, after his so-called stoppage of the coup, simply court-martialled Nzeogwu and co and got them sentenced to death for mutiny, and then replaced the slain premiers with their deputies, sworn in Dipcharima as Balewa's replacement and returned to the barracks as a professional soldier, would Gowon have later gor to power to do whatever you accuse him of doing? Would Nigeria have later fallen into the hands of mediocres like Murtala Muhammed, Obasanjo, Shagari, Buhari, IBB, Abacha and all the rest who misruled and put us in this mess today? Anyhow one looks at it, Ironsi had a good opportunity to write his name in gold in the history of Nigeria and save us the Nigerian tragedy by simply being very professional at that moment of the coup but his greed for power which he had no idea how to even use got the better part of him and he misadventured into politics thus further worsening the already tense situation. Ironsi remains the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria and not even the Nzeogwu coup.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

If Ironsi had, after his so-called stoppage of the coup, simply court-martialled Nzeogwu and co and got them sentenced to death for mutiny, and then replaced the slain premiers with their deputies, sworn in Dipcharima as Balewa's replacement and returned to the barracks as a professional soldier, would Gowon have later gor to power to do whatever you accuse him of doing? Would Nigeria have later fallen into the hands of mediocres like Murtala Muhammed, Obasanjo, Shagari, Buhari, IBB, Abacha and all the rest who misruled and put us in this mess today? Anyhow one looks at it, Ironsi had a good opportunity to write his name in gold in the history of Nigeria and save us the Nigerian tragedy by simply being very professional at that moment of the coup but his greed for power which he had no idea how to even use got the better part of him and he misadventured into politics thus further worsening the already tense situation. Ironsi remains the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria and not even the Nzeogwu coup.

Oga go and sleep, what happened cannot be changed you keep reference to the past like as if it will change anything. Okay igbos have not been in power since 66 what have you people done to change rhe fortunes of the country? Nothing. Oga you are a frustrated person go and face the source of your frustration it is not igbos abeg.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Oga go and sleep, what happened cannot be changed you keep reference to the past like as if it will change anything. Okay igbos have not been in power since 66 what have you people done to change rhe fortunes of the country? Nothing. Oga you are a frustrated person go and face the source of your frustration it is not igbos abeg.

At least two attempts have been made to return Nigeria to true federalism but both of them were frustrated by Igbos again. Ask Nwabueze.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Due you are pathetic really, because only a sick frustrated person will want to force a narrative that is stale on people.
So that comment you referenced above is a narrative? Do you even really have a dictionary?

1 Like

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Again I am vindicated for saying you attended a bush school. So you think words like stupid, desperate, deluded, etc which you have been using without restraint are compliments? You are too depraved to live among humans.

Dude you are frustrated and desperate. Go and face the source of your frustration. If I insult you, you will think of your life.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

So that comment you referenced above is a narrative? Do you even really have a dictionary?

Go and sleep you are frustrated
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

At least two attempts have been made to return Nigeria to true federalism but both of them were frustrated by Igbos again. Ask Nwabueze.

So only Nwabueze designed the constitution. Did you really hear the BS that came from your mouth. Guy people like you who a mentally unstable shouldn't have access to the Internet, just look at the nonsense you are typing to instigate hatred against igbos, hehnnnnn the dance you are dancing will swallow when dhe times comes. Those who instigated Rwandan genocide all had execution via firing squad or life imprisonment, be very careful, you can still be tracked even your IP address is easy to track.be very careful otherwise.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Of course we must keep referencing the past because we must know who is responsible for our present predicament first before we talk of solution. Those who caused our problems can't be the source of the solution. We must not allow them to clinch power again until they are remorseful and apologize. They were in power for only six months but within that short time they wrecked so much havoc which effects have lingered for up to 60 years. That means if they had spent up to four years in power our woes would have lasted for over 300 years.

2 Likes

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

So only Nwabueze designed the constitution. Did you really hear the BS that came from your mouth. Guy people like you who a mentally unstable shouldn't have access to the Internet, just look at the nonsense you are typing to instigate hatred against igbos, hehnnnnn the dance you are dancing will swallow when dhe times comes. Those who instigated Rwandan genocide all had execution via firing squad or life imprisonment, be very careful, you can still be tracked even your IP address is easy to track.be very careful otherwise.
When I say you don't read and are ignorant and celebrate your ignorance I am not wrong. Nwabueze later confessed with his own mouth how he scuttled an attempt in 1978 by the Obasanjo military government to return Nigeria to true federalism like it obtained in pre-Ironsi era. Google is your friend.

2 Likes

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Of course we must keep referencing the past because we must know who is responsible for our present predicament first before we talk of solution. Those who caused our problems can't be the source of the solution. We must not allow them to clinch power again until they are remorseful and apologize. They were in power for only six months but within that short time they wrecked so much havoc which effects have lingered for up to 60 years. That means if they had spent up to four years in power our woes would have lasted for over 300 years.

Oga once again if you don't take time this comment of yours will br used to arrest you dor incitement.guy you are playing with fire and you will be arrested.just continue I have friends in DSS whom I am sending your comments as screenshot and you will be investigated soon.

I have been lenient with you for too long. What most of you need is to be taught a lesson. I will not reply you again, but mark my words in two months time a post on nairaland will come stating how a nairalander was arrested for hate speech and your details will be shown here. That will now force nairaland to become more strict with their rules.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

When I say you don't read and are ignorant and celebrate your ignorance I am not wrong. Nwabueze later confessed with his own mouth how he scuttled an attempt in 1978 by the Obasanjo military government to return Nigeria to true federalism like it obtained in pre-Ironsi era. Google is your friend.

That is a big lie. Until you get arrested that your madness and paranoia will be cured.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

All you know is Ruwandan genocide. The ethnic cleansing you did in Nigeria predates the Ruwandan genocide by over 30 years and you lots were thoroughly dealt with for that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

All you know is Ruwandan genocide. The ethnic cleansing you did in Nigeria predates the Ruwandan genocide by over 30 years and you lots were thoroughly dealt with for that.

Keep talking evidence dey against you, Mark my words in two months time I promise you, na DSS go use you as punching bag for prison. You guys need to be taught a lesson.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Oga once again if you don't take time this comment of yours will br used to arrest you dor incitement.guy you are playing with fire and you will be arrested.just continue I have friends in DSS whom I am sending your comments as screenshot and you will be investigated soon.

I have been lenient with you for too long. What most of you need is to be taught a lesson. I will not reply you again, but mark my words in two months time a post on nairaland will come stating how a nairalander was arrested for hate speech and your details will be shown here. That will now force nairaland to become more strict with their rules.
You are an idiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Keep talking evidence dey against you, Mark my words in two months time I promise you, na DSS go use you as punching bag for prison. You guys need to be taught a lesson.
You are deluded. For lack of factual response you are covering your shame with threats of online arrest? Very silly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

You are an idiot.

Keep talking, I will not engage you anymore I have all the evidence I need against you, this has been forwarded to the authorities especially DSS, because there hate speeches from you is already a national security concern, so that once you get picked you will never in your life utter any rubbish.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

You are deluded. For lack of factual response you are covering your shame with threats of online arrest? Very silly.

Oga continue. I am promising you two months you will be arrested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Former Nigerian Olympic Athlete Arrested For Murder In South Africa / Hillarious(photo): Sick Child Negotiates With Doctors Over Injection / Why Africa Is Technologically Undeveloped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.