Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) (5945 Views)

Reno Omokri: How Akintola Repelled Nwobosi Who Came To Kill Him (Jan 1966) / Lieutenants Bassey, Ademulegun, Maimalari, Umar & Aguiyi-Ironsi (Throwback Photo / Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by gragz8701: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Please who hired me? Oga if you don't have anything sensible just remain silent and stop spreading hate and lies. I have told you this action of yours is just how Rwandan genocide starred and we saw how all the actors ended either life imprisonment or firing squad.if you think you cannot be tracked you must be dreaming.

The usual cyber bullying. This really got me laughing. Clown 🤡 that can hold a simple objective argument.

On a faceless forum like this, you are free to assume.

1 Like

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Ademoyega was recruited into the plot very late just to give the coup a false non-Igbo appearance. If it was really not aimed at entrenching Igbo hegemony over Nigeria, then Ademoyega should have been assigned to kill at least one Igbo politician or army officer in the hit list just the way Akintola, Sodeinde and Ademulegun being Yorubas were all assigned to Igbo members of the plot to kill. Worse still, Ademoyega wasn't even assigned any target. Didn't he know how to pull the trigger?

Everything you are saying is just postulation and imagination nothing more. It is common knowledge from books written by witnesses and the actors of that era that Ademoyega was knee deep in the plot. The person who was invited late and recruited late is Nzeogwu. Take it easy and stop lying bros
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Aahhhhhhh!!!!!! God has caught you. Fear God oooooo and stop lying. The person who was brought late into the plot was Nzeogwu. Ademoyega was deeply involved in rhe conceptualization and recruitment of Co-conspirators
And that person so involved in the conceptualization and recruitment ended up not even being assigned any of the hit list names for liquidation? Wasn't he even supposed to be the one assigning targets and did the major killings like Balewa, Okotie Eboh, Mainalari, while leaving just one or two to Ifeajuna and the rest if he really were the conceiver of the entire plot? Meanwhile Ojukwu always made it clear before he died that Ifeajuna was the architect of the whole plot

2 Likes

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Oga you people are pathetic liars. Why did Ademoyega not come out to distance himself from the coup rather he defended the rationale behind the coup and even proudly defended his role in the coup planning. Oga go and rest your plans have failed.

I always wonder how you reason. How could Ademoyega have come out to distance himself from a coup plot he supposedly conceived according to you? The question you refuse to answer is how come a neck deep person in a plot ended up getting no single slot of targeted politicians or army officers to be killed?

The glaring truth is that Ademoyega had no identifiable role in the coup. He was just a figure head.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

And that person so involved in the conceptualization and recruitment ended up not even being assigned any of the hit list names for liquidation? Wasn't he even supposed to be the one assigning targets and did the major killings like Balewa, Okotie Eboh, Mainalari, while leaving just one or two to Ifeajuna and the rest if he really were the conceiver of the entire plot? Meanwhile Ojukwu always made it clear before he died that Ifeajuna was the architect of the whole plot

😆 🤣 😂 Oga your argument is so Hollow. He was tasked with taking over the radio station to ensure that there was a broad cast after all targets have been neutralized. In Ojukwu's words Ifeajuna provided the inspiration to the coup, but it was clearly known that himself and Ademoyega were the first Conspirators and it was them who recruited participants to the coup. My brother stop the lies this games have failed. See in the next 100 years my stand is resolute concerning the 1966 coup.your propaganda games will not work.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by T9ksy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Bros I know you are passionate to distance Ademoyega to push the Igbo narrative, but sorry bros e.no dey work. Ademoyega was heavily involved on the coup. Infact in his book it was himself and ifeajuna that recruited participants in the coup.

Bros go and rest, your plans have failed

That's the impression ifeajunna gave to Ademoyega. If he is indeed one of those who conceived the coup as you want us to believe, how come Ademoyega didn't get the task to arrest/kill those on their coupists' list rather he was tasked with occupation of P & T exchange building and seconded to major Anuforo!
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

I always wonder how you reason. How could Ademoyega have come out to distance himself from a coup plot he supposedly conceived according to you? The question you refuse to answer is how come a neck deep person in a plot ended up getting no single slot of targeted politicians or army officers to be killed?

The glaring truth is that Ademoyega had no identifiable role in the coup. He was just a figure head.

Ademoyega's role in the coup was to take over the radio station and make the broadcast after all targets have been neutralized. This lies will not work, we will argue this till the end of time and my resolution is still the same Ademoyega was deeply involved on the coup as every other igbo participant
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

😆 🤣 😂 Oga your argument is so Hollow. He was tasked with taking over the radio station to ensure that there was a broad cast after all targets have been neutralized. In Ojukwu's words Ifeajuna provided the inspiration to the coup, but it was clearly known that himself and Ademoyega were the first Conspirators and it was them who recruited participants to the coup. My brother stop the lies this games have failed. See in the next 100 years my stand is resolute concerning the 1966 coup.your propaganda games will not work.
Ademoyega was assigned with taking over the radio station after all targets had been neutralized but Nzeogwu ended up making the said radio broadcast? What an interesting irony from a monicker named irony? Can't you see you are just shooting yourself here and there? Nzeogwu clearly hijacked Ademoyega 's duty and Ademoyega was okay with it. Why not look the way of comedy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
T9ksy:

That's the impression ifeajunna gave to Ademoyega. If he is indeed one of those who conceived the coup as you want us to believe, how come Ademoyega didn't get the task to arrest/kill those on their coupists' list rather he was tasked with occupation of P & T exchange building and seconded to major Anuforo!

Oga he was deeply involved in the coup.the issue is why didn't Ademoyega protest that he was not given a task to kill. Did you ask why these guys had the kill task?because they were fighting men and had command positions and they could muster troops or even use the troops as cover to carry out their acts. Please was Ademoyega holding a command position or an infantry position? The answer is No, so theere was no way he could be incharge of the fighting squad on the day of that coup.

Once again I dare you to publish the command roles of the coup plotters,and you will see that telling Ademoyega to occupy the P&T exchange and second him to Anuforo was because he was not an infantry person or held a command position
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Ademoyega's role in the coup was to take over the radio station and make the broadcast after all targets have been neutralized. This lies will not work, we will argue this till the end of time and my resolution is still the same Ademoyega was deeply involved on the coup as every other igbo participant
Oh, you now agree that it was only Ademoyega and Igbos that plotted the coup? So where are the Hausas and Fulani you previously argued were part of it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Oh, you now agree that it was only Ademoyega and Igbos that plotted the coup? So where are the Hausas and Fulani you previously argued were part of it?

Dude you are not that smart don't try to steer the conversation. You are talking about the Majors and you are trying to dodge and exonerate Ademoyega that is the crux of the argument.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Ademoyega was assigned with taking over the radio station after all targets had been neutralized but Nzeogwu ended up making the said radio broadcast? What an interesting irony from a monicker named irony? Can't you see you are just shooting yourself here and there? Nzeogwu clearly hijacked Ademoyega 's duty and Ademoyega was okay with it. Why not look the way of comedy?

Once again you are not that smart so stop trying to be clever when you are not.it is a tough task for you. Nzeogwu made that broadcast when it was clear that the coup failed in Lagos and he made the broadcast in Kaduna, let us clear the air on that. So stop trying to be clever, at the time the speech was made by Nzeogwu all the guys in Lagos has gone into hiding even Ademoyega himself, so Nzeogwu never hijacked Ademoyega's role.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Dude you are not that smart don't try to steer the conversation. You are talking about the Majors and you are trying to dodge and exonerate Ademoyega that is the crux of the argument.
See who is talking of smartness. The same person looking for a public authorization from the sponsors of a coup, a top secret endeavor, to the executors. What a comedian!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

See who is talking of smartness. The same person looking for a public authorization from the sponsors of a coup, a top secret endeavor, to the executors. What a comedian!

Oga you don't know how to insult in a subtle way. You are still a learner. Dude your plan has failed big time
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Once again you are not that smart so stop trying to be clever when you are not.it is a tough task for you. Nzeogwu made that broadcast when it was clear that the coup failed in Lagos and he made the broadcast in Kaduna, let us clear the air on that. So stop trying to be clever, at the time the speech was made by Nzeogwu all the guys in Lagos has gone into hiding even Ademoyega himself, so Nzeogwu never hijacked Ademoyega's role.
So Nzeogwu knew a coup had failed and still went ahead to make a broadcast? To achieve what exactly? You see how incoherent you sound? If a radio broadcast was to be made even in an event of failure of the coup, then Ademoyega the supposed holder of that duty should have still been the one to do that and never Nzeogwu.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Oga you don't know how to insult in a subtle way. You are still a learner. Dude your plan has failed big time
I strongly advise you to consider comedy. You have the talent.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

So Nzeogwu knew a coup had failed and still went ahead to make a broadcast? To achieve what exactly? You see how incoherent you sound? If a radio broadcast was to be made even in an event of failure of the coup, then Ademoyega the supposed holder of that duty should have still been the one to do that and never Nzeogwu.

Dude once again you are too big for these lies. At the time the coup failed in Lagos only. Nzeogwu was in control of Kaduna, so there was only two power centers Kaduna and lagos. Ironsi was in control of Lagos while Nzeogwu was inco trol of Kaduna. That was why Obasanjo and Colonel Nwawo were called to talk to Nzeogwu to ha Dover the north to Ironsi. Dude you are becoming very desperate and as such you have lost the initiative in this argument. I still hold the aces here and I am enjoying how desperate you are because it is showing you bigotry and hatred more.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:
I strongly advise you to consider comedy. You have the talent.

I see frustration and desperation in your comment, I am clearly in your mind and you can't help it because you desperately need to spread the lies and I am the only stumbling block to it.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Dude once again you are too big for these lies. At the time the coup failed in Lagos only. Nzeogwu was in control of Kaduna, so there was only two power centers Kaduna and lagos. Ironsi was in control of Lagos while Nzeogwu was inco trol of Kaduna. That was why Obasanjo and Colonel Nwawo were called to talk to Nzeogwu to ha Dover the north to Ironsi. Dude you are becoming very desperate and as such you have lost the initiative in this argument. I still hold the aces here and I am enjoying how desperate you are because it is showing you bigotry and hatred more.
As at the time of the coup Obasanjo was far away in England undergoing a military course. Was it therefore from England he was called to come back to Nigeria in a flash to prevail on Nzeogwu to hand over to Ironsi? Can you see again that you don't really know anything about Nigeria's political history? Meanwhile a supposedly smart person is looking for a public authorization given to plotters of a coup to go ahead with it. You are just so dumb. I am irritated engaging you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

As at the time of the coup Obasanjo was far away in England undergoing a military course. Was it therefore from England he was called to come back to Nigeria in a flash to prevail on Nzeogwu to hand over to Ironsi? Can you see again that you don't really know anything about Nigeria's political history? Meanwhile a supposedly smart person is looking for a public authorization given to plotters of a coup to go ahead with it. You are just so dumb. I am irritated engaging you.

Ahhhhh na God don catch you.go and read Obasanjo's book Nzeogwu. He came to Kaduna and he met with Nzeogwu and he was on a bandage because he was injured by shrapnel in Sardauna's house. Haaaa please stop spreading lies jare
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

This is an excerpt from Obasanjo's book on Nzeogwu. Make una stop to dey lie.

"When Major Obasanjo landed at Kano airport on 13 January 1966, nobody met him. Surprised, he continued to the Engineers’ base at Kaduna. Again nobody met him. He telephoned his closest friend, Major Chukwuma Nzeogwu, who promptly ar r ived to take him home, then left for his office, explaining that they were conducting night training exercises: ‘Operation Leopard’. The acting commander of the engineers had left a note telling Obasanjo that he could not take over until 15 January. Obasanjo decided to catch up on his unit's files. The night of 14–15 January was disturbed by explosions and gunfire, but when he woke, everything was silent. Puzzled, he made for army headquarters. Nzeogwu was there, with a bandaged neck wound and his arm in a sling. He had just assassinated the Premier of Northern Nigeria"
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Oga Gamji's account has been proven on several occasions to be filled with falsehood. Three authors including Achebe wrote that Ifeajuna was assisted to the border at Seme by Christopher Okigbo, no where did it mention that he went to Enugu.
Ironically you yourself had just referenced the same Gamji and that was why I took used it to counter you.
You see how dubious you are? When you referenced the part which supports your narrative you didn't know it was full of falsehood but once someone else referenced the part which runs against your narrative it suddenly became full of falsehood in your eyes. Even a chameleon will shudder at your inconsistency and tendency to change colour.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Ironically you yourself had just referenced the same Gamji and that was why I took used it to counter you.
You see how dubious you are? When you referenced the part which supports your narrative you didn't know it was full of falsehood but once someone else referenced the part which runs against your narrative it suddenly became full of falsehood in your eyes. Even a chameleon will shudder at your inconsistency and tendency to change colour.

Oga why are you trying too hard to be smart when you are not? it is a hard endeavour for you, and you are nailing yourself the more.
I said Gamji's account of the planning of the coup is filled with falsehood and inaccuracies. You mischievously have the fact that I gave Gamji kudos for rhe account of the execution of the coup on that day and the fact that he alluded to the fact that there was a coup in the east. You are not smart to play propaganda my boy. You see now we are standing up and we are challenging your lies on social media, gone are the days when you can spread lies and propaganda without being challenged.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

This is an excerpt from Obasanjo's book on Nzeogwu. Make una stop to dey lie.

"When Major Obasanjo landed at Kano airport on 13 January 1966, nobody met him. Surprised, he continued to the Engineers’ base at Kaduna. Again nobody met him. He telephoned his closest friend, Major Chukwuma Nzeogwu, who promptly ar r ived to take him home, then left for his office, explaining that they were conducting night training exercises: ‘Operation Leopard’. The acting commander of the engineers had left a note telling Obasanjo that he could not take over until 15 January. Obasanjo decided to catch up on his unit's files. The night of 14–15 January was disturbed by explosions and gunfire, but when he woke, everything was silent. Puzzled, he made for army headquarters. Nzeogwu was there, with a bandaged neck wound and his arm in a sling. He had just assassinated the Premier of Northern Nigeria"
How could Obasanjo have written a book about himself and be using the third person singular in reference to himself in it? Bunkum!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Oga why are you trying too hard to be smart when you are not? it is a hard endeavour for you, and you are nailing yourself the more.
I said Gamji's account of the planning of the coup is filled with falsehood and inaccuracies. You mischievously have the fact that I gave Gamji kudos for rhe account of the execution of the coup on that day and the fact that he alluded to the fact that there was a coup in the east. You are not smart to play propaganda my boy. You see now we are standing up and we are challenging your lies on social media, gone are the days when you can spread lies and propaganda without being challenged.
So Gamji and Max Silloun are more knowledgeable about the coup than Nzeogwu who was a direct participant and made it clear that there was no execution in the East? You just love lies. What we know is that Max Silloun and a host of others like Obasanjo who are sympathetic to you Igbos out of sentiments have written loads of books twisting history in favour of Igbos. Imagine Max Silloun claiming in one of his write ups that the remote cause of the Nigeria Civil War was a struggle over crude oil when even a simpleton could easily deduce that the January 15 coup laid the foundation for the chain of events that culminated in the war. Max Silloun is not an authority in Nigeria political history. If you want rawest facts on Nigeria political history then go to the National Archives or consult foreign authors who are definitely uninterested third party sources.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

You gave kudos to Gamji on his claim that there was coup in the East because it agrees with want you want your gullible readers to believe and then you carpeted his narrative on the execution because it runs against your sentiments.

You don't aprobate and reprobate the same source of information. That is duplicity and intellectual fraud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

So Gamji and Max Silloun are more knowledgeable about the coup than Nzeogwu who was a direct participant and made it clear that there was no execution in the East? You just love lies. What we know is that Max Silloun and a host of others like Obasanjo who are sympathetic to you Igbos out of sentiments have written loads of books twisting history in favour of Igbos. Imagine Max Silloun claiming in one of his write ups that the remote cause of the Nigeria Civil War was a struggle over crude oil when even a simpleton could easily deduce that the January 15 coup laid the foundation for the chain of events that culminated in the war. Max Silloun is not an authority in Nigeria political history. If you want rawest facts on Nigeria political history then go to the National Archives or consult foreign authors who are definitely uninterested third party sources.

Ohhhh my God you are a character. Guy have shame go and rest these scam of yours in spreading hat and bigotry no go stand you have failed big time. Just go and rest, I we argue from now till the world ends my stand doesn't change.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

You gave kudos to Gamji on his claim that there was coup in the East because it agrees with want you want your gullible readers to believe and then you carpeted his narrative on the execution because it runs against your sentiments.

You don't aprobate and reprobate the same source of information. That is duplicity and intellectual fraud.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are pathetic, you are so desperate that you have run out of of lies to tell. Dude go and sleep
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

How could Obasanjo have written a book about himself and be using the third person singular in reference to himself in it? Bunkum!

grin grin grin Oga I pulled this out from someone who narrated Obasanjo's book that is why it was in the third person, grin grin grin if this is your scope yo attack me then you've got nothing boy. I have been so entertained by your desperation today than anytime since I joined nairaland.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Go and Sleep Boy it is clear that these things are beyond you, you are just delving into things you cannot understand. Go and sleep and get something meaningful to do with your life. I guess you are so miserable with your life that is why you have all the time in the world to spread hate.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

grin grin grin Oga I pulled this out from someone who narrated Obasanjo's book that is why it was in the third person, grin grin grin if this is your scope yo attack me then you've got nothing boy. I have been so entertained by your desperation today than anytime since I joined nairaland.
Someone who quoted Obasanjo? So you have no personal copy of a book you so much adduce authority to? You are meant for comedy and romance sections.
Your claims here have largely been self contradictory and illogical. You dodged most questions and responded with insults and innuendos obviously for lack of facts and reason. Then the worst of it is that you started with insults but later began to play the victim card.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:
Someone who quoted Obasanjo? So you have no personal copy of a book you so much adduce authority to? You are meant for comedy and romance sections.
Your claims here have largely been self contradictory and illogical. You dodged most questions and responded with insults and innuendos obviously for lack of facts and reason. Then the worst of it is that you started with insults but later began to play the victim card.

😆 🤣 😂 you are really a comedian walahi. I have read Obasanjo's book Nzeogwu many times, I just pulled excerpts from the summary of the book. Oga you are the one without facts, I rather find your ignorance or deliberate lies entertaining because it shows how desperate you are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

London Police Arrest Ex-ig Ehindero’s Son / Hausa Language Now Nigerias Military Official Language / Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.