Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) (5933 Views)

Reno Omokri: How Akintola Repelled Nwobosi Who Came To Kill Him (Jan 1966) / Lieutenants Bassey, Ademulegun, Maimalari, Umar & Aguiyi-Ironsi (Throwback Photo / Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Exactly. They always dance around questions. For good ten years now I have been asking them to explain what Ironsi meant with the bolded lines in his May 29 broadcast but no way! They keep forming new stories around Gowon as if I am asking them to explain Gowon's broadcast.

Oga I am still on you, you cannot escape this one. Show us here the authorisation statement from igbos ordering Nzeogwu and ifeajuna to kill. Also what tribe was Col Arthur Unegbe from?
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

grin grin grin it is so obvious that you have lost it. When was Ohaneze founded? Was it after the civil war or before the civil war? Even saying that Nzeogwu and co were in eastern prisons was a lie. Anuforo was in Benin prisons, so you see where your lie has been busted. I say it again you are so desperate to push the agenda and you are frustrated that it is not working. Oga show me the authorisation given to Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna to kill. This is simple just show us
Did I say Ohaneze as a group? So as an Igbo person you don't even understand your language? My use of Ohaneze is in the sense of Igbo generality back then not in that of what is now know officially as Ohaneze Ndigbo. What you had then was Igbo State Union (ISU) with Zik as president of it. Did Zik on behalf of ISU condemn Nzeogwu and co? Rather he was tipped off and he ran away. If it was not an Igbo agenda, then how come when Ifeajuna got to Enugu in the evening of that day and on sighting Opara whose name was on the hit list, went inside the Premier's lodge with him to have a discussion after which Michael Opara assisted him to escape to Ghana? Why didn't he stop over in Benin to kill Dennis Osadebe but drove past? From which prison was Nzeogwu released after which he went for espionage and got killed?

2 Likes

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Brenbentondiaz: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
tishbite42:

And he also confirmed that the coup d'etat wasn't an Igbo one
How about that?!
How about his claim that they planned to release Awo and make him the PM?!
Don't be selective with your 'truth'

A group of igbos told a Yoruba guy that they would kill govt officials and hand over power to a Yoruba man, just to convince him to join them so as to pretend the coup was a national coup. He believed them (first rule; never believe another man, especially if that other man is igbo). By the body count he should know what the coup was all about.

1 Like

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Oga I am still on you, you cannot escape this one. Show us here the authorisation statement from igbos ordering Nzeogwu and ifeajuna to kill. Also what tribe was Col Arthur Unegbe from?

You are simply dumb. So you expected a people planning a coup, which is naturally a very secretive plot, to have publicly issued an authorization to those billed to execute it? When I say you attended a bush school I know what I am saying.
Colonel Unegbe was not in the hit list prepared by the coupists so his killing or otherwise does not amount to anything in meaning. There was a hit list composed of Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and some Niger Deltan. Unegbe's name was not among. In the execution, all the Igbos in the hit list were spared but their counterparts from other tribes were killed. There were also individuals from other tribes who were not in the hit list but killed accidentally like with Unegbe so bringing in Unegbe is meaningless. Focus on the hit list and tell us how come no Igbo in the hit list received a bullet.

2 Likes

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Brenbentondiaz: 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
tishbite42:

All those killed were non-Igbos?! How?!
Col. Arthur Unegbe is a Fulani man abi

Oya, mention another igbo killed.

1 Like

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Did I say Ohaneze as a group? So as an Igbo person you don't even understand your language? My use of Ohaneze is in the sense of Igbo generality back then not in that of what is now know officially as Ohaneze Ndigbo. What you had then was Igbo State Union (ISU) with Zik as president of it. Did Zik on behalf of ISU condemn Nzeogwu and co? Rather he was tipped off and he ran away. If it was not an Igbo agenda, then how come when Ifeajuna got to Enugu in the evening of that day and on sighting Opara whose name was on the hit list, went inside the Premier's lodge with him to have a discussion after which Michael Opara assisted him to escape to Ghana? Why didn't he stop over in Benin to kill Dennis Osadebe but drove past? From which prison was Nzeogwu released after which he went for espionage and got killed?

Ohhhh my God another lie from you again see the excerpts from Gamji on the aftermath of the coup

"Virtually all the principal plotters were arrested, including Ifeajuna who had fled across the border under disguise and ended up in Ghana where he was welcomed by President Kwame Nkrumah, a formidable ideological foe of Balewa. The military who overthrew Nkrumah extradited Ifeajuna to Nigeria in March 1966"

Ifeajuna never went to Enugu to see Okpara. In fact according to Achebe's book, Madiebo's book and Obasanjo's book on nzeogwu. Ifeajuna was helped to the border by Christopher Okigbo, who was his friend from his days in University of Ibadan Okpara never assisted Ifeajuna to escape to Ghana.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Brenbentondiaz: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
LaRosa01:

which North Central?quote me there is no difference between Igbo and the Fulani,only difference is Fulani are smoother in operation and think further while the igbos are loud and shallow in thinking.
both tribes are the problem of Nigeria

Never seen a better description of both tribes anywhere. Really apt. Fulanis and ibos are same in their desires. The difference is, the Fulanis are intelligent and calculating in achieving their plans, while the ibos are loud, brash, and don't have enough intelligence to plan.

1 Like

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

You are simply dumb. So you expected a people planning a coup, which is naturally a very secretive plot, to have publicly issued an authorization to those billed to execute it? When I say you attended a bush school I know what I am saying.
Colonel Unegbe was not in the hit list prepared by the coupists so his killing or otherwise does not amount to anything in meaning. There was a hit list composed of Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and some Niger Deltan. Unegbe's name was not among. In the execution, all the Igbos in the hit list were spared but their counterparts from other tribes were killed. There were also individuals from other tribes who were not in the hit list but killed accidentally like with Unegbe so bringing in Unegbe is meaningless. Focus on the hit list and tell us how come no Igbo in the hit list received a bullet.

😆 🤣 😂 ohhh you are character, your desperation to spread lies is not making you think properly. Someone who was a quartermaster general of the army and a close friend of Maimalari of which if he was spared would have rallied troop to crush the coup hence Col Arthur Unegbe and other battalion commander were marked for death, even Ojukwu was marked to be taken out by Nzeogwu so that they would have control over 5th battalion Kano.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:

Never seen a better description of both tribes anywhere. Really apt. Fulanis and ibos are same in their desires. The difference is, the Fulanis are intelligent and calculating in achieving their plans, while the ibos are loud, brash, and don't have enough intelligence to plan.

I would advise you to be careful how you say things online so that it will not be used to jail you in the near future. Go and learn from the Rwandan genocide this was how it started, and those who contributed to it, were all either executed via firing squad or jailed for life.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:

Oya, mention another igbo killed.

Dude don't get yourself involved in this, so that you will not spend your life on the run or in prison. Learn from how the actors of the Rwandan genocide ended up and watch what you say online.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:

A group of igbos told a Yoruba guy that they would kill govt officials and hand over power to a Yoruba man, just to convince him to join them so as to pretend the coup was a national coup. He believed them (first rule; never believe another man, especially if that other man is igbo). By the body count he should know what the coup was all about.

The two people who conceived the plot was Major ifeajuna(Igbo) and Major Ademoyega(Yoruba) oga be very careful how you spread lies here.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by gidgiddy: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Ethnic agenda is different from personal agenda, now I want you to tell me if truly it was ethnic agenda where is the authorisation given to Ifeajuna and Nzeogwu to carry out the killings. You are just everywhere and not making any sense

That guy is a funny individual. Every few months he will create a thread and say it was Ironsi that abolished the Regions with decree 34, a civil service decree. When shown irrefutable evidence that Gowon abolished all 4 Regions and created 12 states, with Decree 14, he will start talking about a broadcast Ironsi is purported to have made

When shown decree 15 where Gowon removed resource by removing section 141 and 164 of the constitution, down to the amount he would pay the 12 states he created, the person will start talking nonsense

Craze dey worry some people grin grin grin grin
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
gidgiddy:

That guy is a funny individual. Every few months he will create a thread and say it was Ironsi that abolished the Regions with decree 34, a civil service decree. When shown irrefutable evidence that Gowon abolished all 4 Regions and created 12 states, with Decree 14, he will start talking about a broadcast Ironsi is purported to have made

When shown decree 15 where Gowon removed resource by removing section 141 and 164 of the constitution, down to the amount he would pay the 12 states he created, the person will start talking nonsense

My brother I always thank God for social media because people like us have brought the truth out to the open and all these bigots have been silenced. You know because these guys have control of the media over the years this has always been the story, but since they cannot control social media, the truth is now open for all to see.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

😆 🤣 😂 ohhh you are character, your desperation to spread lies is not making you think properly. Someone who was a quartermaster general of the army and a close friend of Maimalari of which if he was spared would have rallied troop to crush the coup hence Col Arthur Unegbe and other battalion commander were marked for death, even Ojukwu was marked to be taken out by Nzeogwu so that they would have control over 5th battalion Kano.
So so so was to have happened, this person was to be killed, etc are all conjectures. We are establishing our evidence on what ended up happening and not what was to have happened.
Evidences are not built on what could or might have happened but what actually happened. So save these stories for your gullible readers.

3 Likes

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by gragz8701: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

There is no objectivity in the argument so which tribe was Arthur Unegbe from? Because he was also killed in that coup. You guys should give it a rest abeg. After 60 years plus you people are still talking about this. This is sheer stupidity at its best.

Insult over objectivity. The typical Igboman's approach to arguments. Schooling in the east proves that the brain of an average Igbo does not have the frontal lobe and prefrontal cortex. The parts responsible for critical reasoning. This is why Igbos often resort to vitriols in every argument.

1 Like

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
gragz8701:

Insult over objectivity. The typical Igboman's approach to arguments. Schooling in the east proves that the brain of an average Igbo does not have the frontal lobe and prefrontal cortex. The parts responsible for critical reasoning. This is why Igbos often resort to vitriols in every argument.

Oga stop gaslighting me. See you guys should stop spreading lies. Every election year you come up with 1966 episode as a form of emotional blackmail and mischief tool. If there is anyone who starts with insults it is people like you, we only respond back to show you that no one has monopoly over insults so live with it.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
gidgiddy:

Until you explain in clear and direct terms what Ironsi meant in the bolded parts of his broadcast, you will remain dishonest, escapist and revisionist in the eyes of every objective truth seeker about how Nigeria was derailed from the glorious path it set foot on at independence. But why are you finding it difficult to just address this simple question for the past ten years?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

So so so was to have happened, this person was to be killed, etc are all conjectures. We are establishing our evidence on what ended up happening and not what was to have happened.
Evidences are not built on what could or might have happened but what actually happened. So save these stories for your gullible readers.

You know the truth Oga. The fact that Nzeogwu wanted to kill Ojukwu was one of the reasons why Ojukwu never trusted Nzeogwu so stop playing halg clever. And all I said was not based on what might happen, but on what happened.
Dude you are too desperate to spread lies which shows that I have defeated you, your plan has failed.go and get a decent job and be meaningful to your family.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Until you explain in clear and direct terms what Ironsi meant in the bolded parts of his broadcast, you will remain dishonest, escapist and revisionist in the eyes of every objective truth seeker about how Nigeria was derailed from the glorious path it set foot on at independence. But why are you finding it difficult to just address this simple question for the past ten years?

Oga it is clear and the fact is clear Ironsi didn't abolish the regions Gowon did and stop all this. You cannot win this argument.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by T9ksy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

The two people who conceived the plot was Major ifeajuna(Igbo) and Major Ademoyega(Yoruba) oga be very careful how you spread lies here.

Unfortunately, your good self is the only one trying to propagate lies, here.
Can you, in any way substantiate the lie, you have spewed, above?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Ohhhh my God another lie from you again see the excerpts from Gamji on the aftermath of the coup

"Virtually all the principal plotters were arrested, including Ifeajuna who had fled across the border under disguise and ended up in Ghana where he was welcomed by President Kwame Nkrumah, a formidable ideological foe of Balewa. The military who overthrew Nkrumah extradited Ifeajuna to Nigeria in March 1966"

Ifeajuna never went to Enugu to see Okpara. In fact according to Achebe's book, Madiebo's book and Obasanjo's book on nzeogwu. Ifeajuna was helped to the border by Christopher Okigbo, who was his friend from his days in University of Ibadan Okpara never assisted Ifeajuna to escape to Ghana.
Go back and read the Gamji account thoroughly to see when Okpara assisted Ifeajuna out to Ghana.
The fact that you expected a public authorization from the sponsors of a coup (a top secretive plot) to the executors indicts your intelligence and strips your argument of any credibility

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Oga it is clear and the fact is clear Ironsi didn't abolish the regions Gowon did and stop all this. You cannot win this argument.
Okay, what then did he mean by expressions like 'forner regions, abolished, National military government, Nigeria ceases to become what is known as a federation, etc'? This is the simple question you lots have been avoiding like a plague.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by gragz8701: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Do you know that they've made several attempts to edit and expunge the names of their criminal coupist brothers from the page in Wikipedia?

The lead are as listed below in order of rank for the record and documentation for posterity:
Maj. Kaduna Nzeogwu **
Maj. Don Okafor - Igbo
Kaj. Timothy Onwutuegwu - Igbo
Maj. Chris Anuforo - Igbo
Maj. Wale Ademoyega **
Maj. Humphrey Chukwuka - Igbo
Capt. Emmanuel Nwaobosi - Igbo
Capt. Ben Gbulie - Igbo
Capt.Ogbu Orji - Igbo

1 Like

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

You know the truth Oga. The fact that Nzeogwu wanted to kill Ojukwu was one of the reasons why Ojukwu never trusted Nzeogwu so stop playing halg clever. And all I said was not based on what might happen, but on what happened.
Dude you are too desperate to spread lies which shows that I have defeated you, your plan has failed.go and get a decent job and be meaningful to your family.
How come they could not kill any of the Igbo politician or officer they wanted to kill but could easily kill all the Yoruba and Northern politicians and officers they wanted to kill? Do you even listen to yourself at all? Are you not ashame of even saying this repeatedly?

2 Likes

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by gragz8701: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Deadlytruth(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2023
gragz8701:

Do you know that they've made several attempts to edit and expunge the names of their criminal coupist brothers from the page in Wikipedia?

The lead are as listed below in order of rank for the record and documentation for posterity:
Maj. Kaduna Nzeogwu **
Maj. Don Okafor - Igbo
Kaj. Timothy Onwutuegwu - Igbo
Maj. Chris Anuforo - Igbo
Maj. Wale Ademoyega **
Maj. Humphrey Chukwuka - Igbo
Capt. Emmanuel Nwaobosi - Igbo
Capt. Ben Gbulie - Igbo
Capt.Ogbu Orji - Igbo

They have smuggled in even some names of Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani army officers just to create a false appearance of national spread for the coup plot whereas these Hausa and Yoruba officers were the ones Nzeogwu ordered from training ground to Ahmadu Bello's residence without them having any prior knowledge of their mission there at that odd hour of the night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by gragz8701: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2023
Irony1:

Oga stop gaslighting me. See you guys should stop spreading lies. Every election year you come up with 1966 episode as a form of emotional blackmail and mischief tool. If there is anyone who starts with insults it is people like you, we only respond back to show you that no one has monopoly over insults so live with it.

The usual shallow and empty trash from the grandson of the criminals that introduced coup d'état into Nigeria, carried out the first ethic cleansing, introduce military to politics and ultimately set the precedence for underdevelopment in Nigeria. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
gragz8701:

The usual shallow and empty trash from the grandson of the criminals that introduced coup d'état into Nigeria, carried out the first ethic cleansing, introduce military to politics and ultimately set the precedence for underdevelopment in Nigeria. Shame on you.

Oga this is fast becoming stale. Arthur Unegbe is from which tribe? If he is Igbo then there is nothing like ethnic cleansing here. You dude, are the one that is shallow. Look I know this game I would not trade insults with you, but if continue with this, I would get the mods to ban you.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

How come they could not kill any of the Igbo politician or officer they wanted to kill but could easily kill all the Yoruba and Northern politicians and officers they wanted to kill? Do you even listen to yourself at all? Are you not ashame of even saying this repeatedly?

Read this.

So that you will see that a coup was carried out in the east

In Max Silloun’s book, “Oil, Politics and Violence: Nigeria’s Military Coup Culture” (page 54), he wrote:

“Contrary to popular myth, a coup was attempted in Enugu (East) and Benin (Mid-west). Overnight Major Ifeajuna sent orders to the first battalion in Enugu asking them to deploy soldiers to take over key installations and arrest government ministers in Enugu and Benin. As there was no military formation in the Mid west, no soldiers could be deployed directly from the region. For several hours the officers mulled over the strange but seemingly legitimate order (my explanation: operationally, the first battalion was under the command of the Lagos-based second brigade commanded by Brigadier Maimalari. Ifeajuna was the brigade major and could pass off instructions in that capacity, but they must be approved by Maimalari, a no-nonsense officer who trusted his brigade major. Alas, he was not aware of the illegality Ifeajuna was perpetrating in his official capacity). Finally, they took position at the Enugu airport in the early hours of the morning. A different company of soldiers under Captain Joseph Ihedigbo also headed to the Mid west region’s capital of Benin. The Igbo premier of the region Dennis Osadebey subsequently speculated that the life of the Eastern region’s premier, Dr. Michael Okpara, was spared because the head of state of Cyprus, Archbishop Makarios, was his guest at the time of the coup. A more plausible reason for Okpara’s survival is that the officer assigned to arrest him (Lieutenant Oguchi) was one of those who advocated a bloodless coup. As soon as Makarios departed to return to Cyprus, Okpara was arrested.”
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Go back and read the Gamji account thoroughly to see when Okpara assisted Ifeajuna out to Ghana.
The fact that you expected a public authorization from the sponsors of a coup (a top secretive plot) to the executors indicts your intelligence and strips your argument of any credibility

Oga Gamji's account has been proven on several occasions to be filled with falsehood. Three authors including Achebe wrote that Ifeajuna was assisted to the border at Seme by Christopher Okigbo, no where did it mention that he went to Enugu.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2023
[quote author=T9ksy post=127397549]

[color=#000099][i]Unfortunately, your good self is the only one trying to propagate lies, here.
Can you, in any way substantiate the lie, you have spewed, oya I dare house to show me where I lied.
Re: How Brig. Zakari Maimalari Was Killed By His Chief Of Staff, Ifeajuna (Jan 1966) by Irony1: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2023
T9ksy:

Unfortunately, your good self is the only one trying to propagate lies, here.
Can you, in any way substantiate the lie, you have spewed, above?

Oya I dare you to show me where I lied.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Gas Supply Constraints May Worsen As NLNG Embarks On Plant Maintenance Feb 2024 / HRH Muhammad Sanusi Lamido Ll Is At It Again!!!!!!! / SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.