Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? (31055 Views)

Dangote's Fuel Monopoly Risks Soaring Petrol Prices - Joe Ajaero / See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra / Cooking Gas ; How Much Do You Pay Per Kg In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2023
emilokan will com out to tell u dat subsidy has ended on gas.
Siddon dey look!
cool

4 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by soccerlite: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2023
Post the receipt

5 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by SalamRushdie: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2023
When y'all started using cooking gas to power Generator y'all didn't know the price will go up? People can be very shallow and shortsighted in this country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2023
Aniedi30:
When we started using gas on Gen..I knew dis will come is even earlier than I expected...I won't be surprise if gas go later cost pass petrol for that Country
are u typing from Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by eteforlor(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Truly I don't know what any other person would have done differently if Asiwaju isn't the president

It's not easy to fix the mess

How would you have known?

You know very well that TINUBU is not fit enough to rule a country like Nigeria, but you people forced him on sensible Nigerians because of Religion and tribalism.
You don't consider the consequences.

What a SHAME!!!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by obiekunie01: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2023
ndi b.a.t.stard dey buy it N250! cheesy grin grin grin grin

Thank God for creating me an Igbo man! cool

If you know you know! cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2023
eteforlor:

How would you have known?

You know very well that TINUBU is not fit enough to rule a country like Nigeria, but you people forced him on sensible Nigerians because of Religion and tribalism.
You don't consider the consequences.

What a SHAME!!!!!
We can't do anything again than to pray for him to succeed

All we need now is love and light

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by MrBlock: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2023
lwisee:
I was shocked when I bought cooking gas at the rate of N1566 per kg just yesterday, almost N20k for a12.5kg cylinder 😳
This is alarming.How much is it in your area?

Chicken Little. It seams the sky is only falling in your house. Gas prices in the country remain the same and you're the only one who experienced an increase as seen on this forum.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:51am On Sep 17, 2023
EmekaA125:

Those guys are something else. Ask him or her what Asiwaju has done since May 29th, he won't point any.
he has shared plenty 🌽 4 dem since!
angry
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by olaremint(m): 9:51am On Sep 17, 2023
I bought mine at 800 naira per kg and was still complaining. 10k filled 12.5kg
Someone is definitely ripping you off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by GloriousGbola: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2023
lwisee:
I was shocked when I bought cooking gas at the rate of N1566 per kg just yesterday, almost N20k for a12.5kg cylinder 😳

this is a lie from the pit of hell

please tell us WHERE in Lagos you bought cooking gas at N1566/kg

6 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by seguno2: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2023
lwisee:

Since 2015, the progreThieves of APC have been squeezing the breath out of 200 million Nigerians with alarming price hikes.

What do we have to do for this to stop

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by DaRuud(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2023
Omihanifa:

But nigeria is a Gas nation nah. We have more gas than petrol.

Says who
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by clintino700(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2023
790 is East west Port Harcourt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by xpee: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2023
You ain't seen nothing yet. Renewed hope 1.0 still loading.....

3 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by seguno2: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2023
Jlow2:
4get any hope that this country will go back to how it was in 2015 before the wicked bloodsucking and terrorists alqaeda peoples congress apc too over, even if it’s 1500 per kg it’s a tip of an iceberg in what apc have in stock for Nigerians

You have said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Danchibez: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2023
Onitsha, 8h per kg (10k for 12.5kg)

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Goddyrichie(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2023
lwisee:
una never see anything yet say b LP party na igbo party and any Yoruba that support LP is omoale few months ago nw rich and poor Dey cry we go both suffer this suffer if we no still wise even our generation to come go still meet d suffering

3 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by oghenewale: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2023
I bought for N760/kg at gas station yesterday in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:11am On Sep 17, 2023
Jlow2:
4get any hope that this country will go back to how it was in 2015 before the wicked bloodsucking and terrorists alqaeda peoples congress apc too over, even if it’s 1500 per kg it’s a tip of an iceberg in what apc have in stock for Nigerians

Stop lies, what will you gain from it.

Using your hands to cause more arm to your own country!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Dbegining: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2023
Oya owhere are those who praised Tinubu for the crash in gas prices.

Now let's bash him together.

The guy is just clueless. Very clueless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2023
E go favour me and my family and my neighbors on Nairaland!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2023
Goddyrichie:
una never see anything yet say b LP party na igbo party and any Yoruba that support LP is omoale few months ago nw rich and poor Dey cry we go both suffer this suffer if we no still wise even our generation to come go still meet d suffering
And who told you things will not get better...

Oh, even if things die, I will never vote for an Igbo Man.

If LP want to survive, they better bring someone from South/South, or North Central, Northwest/North/East

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by ufuosman(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2023
850 for my area o

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2023
Omihanifa:

But nigeria is a Gas nation nah. We have more gas than petrol.
Yes, Alot of Gas Deposit....
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Allisgud: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2023
JASONjnr:
So what will now happen to those people who rushed to change from fuel to gas because fuel was becoming expensive?

Now, gas seems double of fuel price.
if1 litre of fuel will last in 1 hour 1 kg of gas will last 5hrs
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by vacettetommy(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2023
RealGandalf:
9,000 NGN for 12.5KG Abuja.

Which part of Abuja, station to be precise
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Zab2021: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2023
Bought 12.5kg for 9300 in onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Bringbackmandat: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2023
Some people were opening mouth here to tell us that the coming of Tinubu is the reason why gas price went down. What of now, has the Tinubu gone?
Una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by poiZon: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2023
Jlow2:
imagine a man with 2kids in primary 2 in secondary and 2 in university, everything has increased by 100-200 percent. Houz rent,Skool fees , transportation, food stuffs , electricity bills etc how do such man survive with his wife and children, apc is responsible for all these things, I am not a tribalist, but when Nigerians chose buhari over gej that’s were our suffering started, the so called Mr integrity,400trillion was stolen from cbn vaults by those he put in charge, this is coming from an investigator appointed by tinubu,before pple will say it’s Obidients or ipob reports, now 10k cfa is =13naira, as against 2015 10k naira =28k cfa, all these monumental corruption in high places has finished Nigeria, 400trillion stolen in Nigeria while we were borrowing and our external debt is above 50billion$ , there was a country indeed, this country is irredeemable, and from antecedents those recovering these 400trillion will still reloot it , so we Re not out if the woods yet.
This is what I told my babe that 2023 is bleak, whether Atiku, Obi or Tinubu wins, e go tough.
Buhari thru his vile and wicked policies set enough boobytrap for his successor.
You really need to be smart and make tough sacrifices to get Nigeria out of the woods.
Tinubu isn't doing this, cos by right most of the appointments he is doing daily supposed don stop.

He suppose work with less than 30 ministers, those ministers suppose get only 2aides..
Monies saved suppose go into serious agro production.

Don't know what those Advisers and ministers will be doing...
Will the advisers advice him to sack ministers or what

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2023
I think something is wrong. 900 per kg here at ketu ijanikin in Lagos. Go back to where u filled. They cheated u

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s First Speech After The Military Coup Of 31st December 1983 / Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard / Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.