Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? (31056 Views)

Dangote's Fuel Monopoly Risks Soaring Petrol Prices - Joe Ajaero / See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra / Cooking Gas ; How Much Do You Pay Per Kg In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by gregng(m): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
I wouldnt wantvto advice people on converting fuel to CNG.

We lack maintainance culture...

JASONjnr:
So what will now happen to those people who rushed to change from fuel to gas because fuel was becoming expensive?

Now, gas seems double of fuel price.
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Varunpulyani: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
fx45:
How much will he be able to save up and rent his own house from his N30k/month Tulumbu troll job?

E o long gan.

Unless e wipe e grandpa koboko and sophisticate
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by nomolos92: 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
JASONjnr:
So what will now happen to those people who rushed to change from fuel to gas because fuel was becoming expensive?

Most of the carburators are hybrid, they can use both petrol and gas
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by erniok(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
delkuf:
Even at 800, is that the price we should be buying gas In Nigeria. Gas that other countries are giving freely to there citizens. Stop defending nonsense
You're obviously deluded. Mention 5 countries that their citizens get free gas. Meanwhile, I was trying to correct an anomaly before you rudely waded in.

2 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by BossGerald: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Truly I don't know what any other person would have done differently if Asiwaju isn't the president

It's not easy to fix the mess

When will you stop deceiving yourself with this nonsense?

So since Ebola cannot do anything meaningful, no other Nigerian can, do you have me.ntal issues??
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
BossGerald:

When will you stop deceiving yourself with this nonsense?

So since Ebola cannot do anything meaningful, no other Nigerian can, do you have me.ntal issues??
I don't banter with little kids like you

You'll be fine
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by StarRiderr: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Truly I don't know what any other person would have done differently if Asiwaju isn't the president

you go explain tire
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by BossGerald: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
I don't banter with little kids like you

You'll be fine

You wey dey jobless,lmao

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
BossGerald:

You wey dey jobless,lmao
Don't go and work hard, your girlfriend will soon leave you

Be here throwing banters at your seniors

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by BossGerald: 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Don't go and work hard, your girlfriend will soon leave you

Be here throwing banters at your seniors

See this mgbeke that just finished nysc last month and was sacked because of her ineptitude at her mother's shop abi company...did you later get another job?

You've been sleeping on nairaland lately
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Dshocker(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
tollyboy5:

We need price regulation in this country or alternative means to cooking sef.

grin grin grin grin Maybe i should even work on one sef. An hotplate like the electric one but using charcoal

Which alternative are you looking for?

When you were voting APC, you didn't know that there were alternative better parties?

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by nomolos92: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
We can't do anything again than to pray for him to succeed

All we need now is love and light

You support the wrong person and then resort to praying he succeed, you dey whine God?
grin grin
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
BossGerald:

See this mgbeke that just finished nysc last month and was sacked because of her ineptitude at her mother's shop abi company...did you later get another job?

You've been sleeping on nairaland lately
If if I decide not to work for the rest of my life, I can feed you and your generation till eternity

My last response to a kid like you
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by BossGerald: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
If if I decide not to work for the rest of my life, I can feed you and your generation till eternity

My last response to a kid like you

I understand your clittocurrency is still very active and lucrative, but not every family is as degenera..ted as yours

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by tollyboy5(m): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dshocker:

Which alternative are you looking for?

When you were voting APC, you didn't know that there were alternative better parties?
Peter obi and goodluck, no difference.
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by osazee12(m): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
I got yesterday at 780/kg.
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by dapix: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
lwisee:
I was shocked when I bought cooking gas at the rate of N1566 per kg just yesterday, almost N20k for a12.5kg cylinder 😳
This is alarming.How much is it in your area?

Ahhh Oga, fear God o. Na this same Lagos I buy 12.5kg for N10k just yesterday oooo, for surulere o.

Kai, try and tell lies responsibly now. 😜

2 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by brightDdon(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
MrsTwrite:

This is a brilliant idea, I hope it works.

You'll be surprise at the rate charcoal price will skyrocket when people start using it.

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by nomolos92: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
gregng:
I wouldnt wantvto advice people on converting fuel to CNG.

We lack maintainance culture...

CNG is different from the LNG they use for generator
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by pacespot(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
The same cooking gas tht its price crashed recently after the fuel subsidy removal, some people have already hijacked the gas and inflated the price again after they see that Nigerians have abandoned the PMS, you can see our problem in this country is greed and wickedness
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by bewla(m): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Quenncee:
so in this digital age, you want go dey fetch firewood and sawdust?
Not wood but sawdust
To be precise
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by lwisee: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
lwisee:
I was shocked when I bought cooking gas at the rate of N1566 per kg just yesterday, almost N20k for a12.5kg cylinder 😳

It was an error on the part of the seller.
I went back there, it was actually N900 per kg,he gave me the difference after...
It was a honest mistake from both of us.

@mod you can please delete this thread, it's misleading. 🙏

2 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by lwisee: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
dapix:

Ahhh Oga, fear God o. Na this same Lagos I buy 12.5kg for N10k just yesterday oooo, for surulere o.

Kai, try and tell lies responsibly now. 😜

You are right, it's actually N900 per kg, I went back to the seller to sort out the difference.

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by bigiyaro(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omihanifa:

But nigeria is a Gas nation nah. We have more gas than petrol.
the wickedness plenty pass the gas. Even if the gas plenty pass water, the wickedness go still keep the price high.
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by billionman: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
SalamRushdie:
When y'all started using cooking gas to power Generator y'all didn't know the price will go up? People can be very shallow and shortsighted in this country

Gas prices goes up and down year in year out. It depends on the season and exchange rate. It has nothing to do with people using it to power their generator sets.
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by billionman: 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
JASONjnr:

The carburettor can use petrol too. So simply disconnect the gas hose, pour petrol in the petrol tank and start using it as usual. Nothing to worry about.
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by smoke555: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
Na Peter Obi cause am
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by odimbannamdi(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:

He should start by reducing the cost of governance.

Tinubu currently has the highest number of appointees and office holders in the history of Nigeria, and he keeps making new appointments every week. Existing legislators take billions home already. But it is sad that it is the common man that has to make the sacrifice of facing the significant increased cost of living

Whatever you are being paid to defend this anti-people policies the government is making is not worth it because at the end of the day, your payment will be nearly worth nothing when you take it to the market to buy stuffs. They are basically paying you with the right hand and taking it all back with the left hand.

I hope you come to these realisation soon.
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by austinofo(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
RealGandalf:
9,000 NGN for 12.5KG Abuja.
Maybe you bought yours weeks ago. The least price for gas right now anywhere is N800/kg.
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Quenncee: 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
bewla:
Not wood but sawdust
To be precise

It will amaze you how Nigerians(sawmills) will start selling their sawdust per Kg grin
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by jojothaiv(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
chatinent:
Any co-firewood and charcoal crew here?
Baba, shift for me.

Reporting for Igbudu..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Stylishwebs: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
lwisee:
Which part of Lagos is this man? Your gas man cheated you. Though it has increased but not up to that. I refilled 12.5kg for 10k. Same Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard / Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria / Peter Obi Commends The Nigerian That Mounted The Lp's Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.