Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,582 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? (31057 Views)

Dangote's Fuel Monopoly Risks Soaring Petrol Prices - Joe Ajaero / See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra / Cooking Gas ; How Much Do You Pay Per Kg In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by RepoMan007: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Truly I don't know what any other person would have done differently if Asiwaju isn't the president

It's not easy to fix the mess
The goals post changes position again. You guys are wonderful with stupidity.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by EmekaA125(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2023
#880 per kg in Awka Capital, Anambra State.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by EmekaA125(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2023
RepoMan007:
Those guys are something else. Ask him or her what Asiwaju has done since May 29th, he won't point any.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Chetas81(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2023
Aniedi30:
When we started using gas on Gen..I knew dis will come is even earlier than I expected...I won't be surprise if gas go later cost pass petrol for that Country
Nigeria citizen remain enemy of their self

7 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by starpower(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2023
lwisee:
I was shocked when I bought cooking gas at the rate of N1566 per kg just yesterday, almost N20k for a12.5kg cylinder 😳
This is alarming.How much is it in your area?
they scammed you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Jokerman(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2023
900 per kg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by freemanq(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2023
Awka 850

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2023
Yeye contree
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Chetas81(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2023
Omihanifa:

But nigeria is a Gas nation nah. We have more gas than petrol.
hhhhmmm giving your enemies gun to shoot you, that is Nigeria for you, you must not put wrong people into power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Blueace247(f): 9:25am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Truly I don't know what any other person would have done differently if Asiwaju isn't the president

It's not easy to fix the mess

Oyel dey your head..

3 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Quenncee: 9:25am On Sep 17, 2023
MrsTwrite:

This is a brilliant idea, I hope it works.

Is charcoal even cheap? Go and price it and see how you will run back to gas.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by bewla(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2023
Creamypie:
#900.asaba. We have gone back 2 dark days. We can't pull out of this anymore.naija is gone
Nigeria factor

Any thing we they buy them add money

Let people no they can sale shiet to feed fish

O boy
human Feist go scars

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Blueace247(f): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2023
RepoMan007:

You are the one that needs to check your blood group...you think its easy to repair things

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by bewla(m): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2023
Quenncee:

Is charcoal even cheap? Go and price it and see how you will run back to gas.
no need for charcoal
Abacha era we get Abacha stove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by sedIoyol(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2023
Jagaban till 2035
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Joe11221(m): 9:30am On Sep 17, 2023
800 per kg
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by erniok(m): 9:30am On Sep 17, 2023
lwisee:
I was shocked when I bought cooking gas at the rate of N1566 per kg just yesterday, almost N20k for a12.5kg cylinder 😳
Where in Lagos is there cos it seems you got your calculations wrong. I stay in ikorodu and it's #800 per kg.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Komu1048(m): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2023
tollyboy5:

We need price regulation in this country or alternative means to cooking sef.

grin grin grin grin Maybe i should even work on one sef. An hotplate like the electric one but using charcoal

People have resorted to Abacha stove in my area. The way they rush sawdust is alarming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by OPICANTO2223: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2023
When Tinubu will finish with Nigeria, agbadorians will get sense. As for me ,av made up my mind never to give anything to twale hands up/owoda people again.

They vote with their brocos and kpekus. unpredictable group of tribe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Sermwell(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2023
Blueace247:

Oyel dey your head..
You and the person you quoted are compound fooools!!!

If you can't fix Nigeria, then at least leave things the way you met them! Better still, don't even contest to lead the country!!

But you guys are bent on supporting evil! Make una continue!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Achor1111(m): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2023
N420 per kg.
Ife in Osun state.

6 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Nicepoker(m): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2023
JASONjnr:
So what will now happen to those people who rushed to change from fuel to gas because fuel was becoming expensive?

Now, gas seems double of fuel price.
gas is fuel as well.
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by jamesversion: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2023
Jlow2:
4get any hope that this country will go back to how it was in 2015 before the wicked bloodsucking and terrorists alqaeda peoples congress apc too over, even if it’s 1500 per kg it’s a tip of an iceberg in what apc have in stock for Nigerians

Wow. That's catchy. wink

2 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by vickthourh(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2023
chatinent:
Any co-firewood and charcoal crew here?

We dey here with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by ekitimanalways(m): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2023
₦780 here at Isolo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Teddy0147(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2023
lwisee:

That’s not possible bro I just fill mine this morning 8700 here in ajah

12 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Easylife1234: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2023
770 in Abuja and some part in Nasarawa state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by delkuf(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2023
erniok:

Where in Lagos is there cos it seems you got your calculations wrong. I stay in ikorodu and it's #800 per kg.
Even at 800, is that the price we should be buying gas In Nigeria. Gas that other countries are giving freely to there citizens. Stop defending nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Quenncee: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2023
bewla:
no need for charcoal
Abacha era we get Abacha stove

so in this digital age, you want go dey fetch firewood and sawdust?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Kukutente23: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2023
CaptainAyub:

Na real Al Qaeda people's Congress oo.
The worst is their supporters cos ....
The shocking part is that gas was less than 300 per kg in 2015 when this scourge called APC took over

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by victorikpe(m): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2023
lwisee:

930 in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Fcwilly: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2023
It's getting better, APC Al-queda people's Congress is working very well.
Tinubu is doing great was what the almajiris was shouting when the price came down few days after inauguration not knowing it was a screen saver, now they are seeing the real package.
I keep on saying it, APC IS EVIL. Am not in particular about Tinubu but APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Trouble With The Buhari Manifesto BY ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN / President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For PDP Presidential Candidate In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.