Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,424 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? (31052 Views)

Dangote's Fuel Monopoly Risks Soaring Petrol Prices - Joe Ajaero / See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra / Cooking Gas ; How Much Do You Pay Per Kg In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by kingar(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2023
950/kg in Lagos 2days ago. Omo na only 2kg I collect. We go Dey use topup formulae like airtime henceforth. May God punish APC leaders and supporters

4 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by motionarena: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2023
lwisee:
I was shocked when I bought cooking gas at the rate of N1566 per kg just yesterday, almost N20k for a12.5kg cylinder 😳
This is alarming.How much is it in your area?

Dem scam u then

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Bringbackmandat: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2023
Jlow2:
imagine a man with 2kids in primary 2 in secondary and 2 in university, everything has increased by 100-200 percent. Houz rent,Skool fees , transportation, food stuffs , electricity bills etc how do such man survive with his wife and children, apc is responsible for all these things, I am not a tribalist, but when Nigerians chose buhari over gej that’s were our suffering started, the so called Mr integrity,400trillion was stolen from cbn vaults by those he put in charge, this is coming from an investigator appointed by tinubu,before pple will say it’s Obidients or ipob reports, now 10k cfa is =13naira, as against 2015 10k naira =28k cfa, all these monumental corruption in high places has finished Nigeria, 400trillion stolen in Nigeria while we were borrowing and our external debt is above 50billion$ , there was a country indeed, this country is irredeemable, and from antecedents those recovering these 400trillion will still reloot it , so we Re not out if the woods yet.
shut up! How much is your budget in the whole 8 years of Buhari.
Do you know what it takes to steal 400 trillions? Do you know the amount of money that is in circulation?
How on earth will you think that we can have 400 trillions in CBN vault.
Infact, how old are you? You sound foolish when you mentioned 400 trillions in CBN vault stollen.
You need to take your education serious, you are far below the ladder.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by smasher1(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2023
lwisee:
I was shocked when I bought cooking gas at the rate of N1566 per kg just yesterday, almost N20k for a12.5kg cylinder 😳

I bought yesterday in Bayelsa 780 per kg, 9,750 for 12.5kg.

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by kelvindj98: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2023
SalamRushdie:
When y'all started using cooking gas to power Generator y'all didn't know the price will go up? People can be very shallow and shortsighted in this country
Very senseless people, Nigerians. What did they expect when all of them flooded to convert their petrol gens to gas powered. As if they don't understand the laws of supply and demand.

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Bringbackmandat: 10:40am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Truly I don't know what any other person would have done differently if Asiwaju isn't the president

It's not easy to fix the mess
Asiwaju or whatever you called that thing is the worst president Nigeria has ever had. When he was governor lagosians also surfer with taxes. Tinubu government is government of the rich he tax the poor to pay his rich friends.

3 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by fx45(m): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
I don't know the price of anything

I don't buy things
How would you know the price of anything? I wonder who/how you were recruited for this irresponsible Tulumbu online troll job.

One day your Mum is going to send you away from the house. Go and hustle so you can be useful to yourself and the society.

3 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by kelvindj98: 10:41am On Sep 17, 2023
Your post should be about how stupid you are to be easily scammed. Gas price has not reached that level.
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by kelvindj98: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2023
Goddyrichie:
una never see anything yet say b LP party na igbo party and any Yoruba that support LP is omoale few months ago nw rich and poor Dey cry we go both suffer this suffer if we no still wise even our generation to come go still meet d suffering

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by dododawa1: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2023
Life goes on
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Bringbackmandat: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2023
Blueace247:

You are the one that needs to check your blood group...you think its easy to repair things
repair what? The man came to destroy, steal and kill.
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by slowice(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2023
Aniedi30:
When we started using gas on Gen..I knew dis will come is even earlier than I expected...I won't be surprise if gas go later cost pass petrol for that Country

This is a very weak point.
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2023
fx45:
How would you know the price of anything? I wonder who/how you were recruited for this irresponsible Tulumbu online troll job.

One day your Mum is going to send you away from the house. Go and hustle so you can be useful to yourself and the society.
God and hustle too so your girlfriend won't leave you for a better man
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by adolfHitler1934: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2023
tollyboy5:

We need price regulation in this country or alternative means to cooking sef.

grin grin grin grin Maybe i should even work on one sef. An hotplate like the electric one but using charcoal
Have you considered the impact on the forest and environmental degradation it will cause?

Just tell that drug baron you people and Mahmood pushed there to do the right thing
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by theultimatep3(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2023
kelvindj98:

Very senseless people, Nigerians. What did they expect when all of them flooded to convert their petrol gens to gas powered. As if they don't understand the laws of supply and demand.

You're senseless. What did you expect the average man to do?

The people are trying to reduce their cost of living. And you call them senseless.

Why do have to generalize? Oh. I see, you want to feel superior?

Okay. Let's assume you're sensible. You're better than the average Nigerian.

Please, proffer a better solution. A solution that'll help them reduce their cost of living amidst the ever-growing inflation.

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by flokii: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2023
It's unfortunate that this country is being run anyhow and most businessmen aren't put under checks and sanctions..

Instead of people to come out and ask pertinent questions from these so called manufacturers and business owners, they'll keep quiet while everything in the country continue to crumble.
FG has removed VAT and Import duty from LPG itself and the equipment used to set up gas plants, yet these business owners keep jacking up prices for no just reason.

Greed and corruption are the two things killing us in Africa.

It's so painful when you see people working tirelessly, putting in efforts and time to engage with stakeholders and government officials for intervention to promote local manufacturing and local investments, and then out of the blue, one greedy person or group of people decide all of a sudden they want to cash out, neglecting the aim of those in government to make life bearable for citizens.

4 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by tollyboy5(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2023
adolfHitler1934:
Have you considered the impact on the forest and environmental degradation it will cause?

Just tell that drug baron you people and Mahmood pushed there to do the right thing
See dis one. You have two option that will lead to same thing. Once trees are cut down more trees will be planted.
And this your lamentation about the president is too early for your state of health.
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by NoNonsense419: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2023
lwisee:
Bought 12.5kg for 11,250 (Umuahia, Abia State)

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by fx45(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
God and hustle too do your girlfriend won't leave you for a better man
Rose you need it more than anybody around. How can you proudly tell the world you don't know the price of anything? You buy nothing, you do nothing other than pressing your phone from morning till night.

Tulumbu N30k troll job is no job. I ask again, how did they recruit you of all people? You weren't doing this a few months ago

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by enambobo(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2023
Let's resort to using kerosene then.
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by rottennaija(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2023
Omihanifa:

But nigeria is a Gas nation nah. We have more gas than petrol.
We have not developed it to the level of sufficiency and keeping the price low
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by TemmyT002(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2023
When Tinubu was declared president, electricity became stable, gas prices went down fast.
Everyone was happy.
I knew it was all a scam
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by phemmyfour: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2023
lwisee:
It's a crazy stuff, 20k just to fill a cylinder. There was a Country
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by phemmyfour: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2023
TemmyT002:
When Tinubu was declared president, electricity became stable, gas prices went down fast.
Everyone was happy.
I knew it was all a scam
Don't mind Nigerians, they get carried away easily. Yeye people....no APC government deserves any praise

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Acidosis(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2023
Why is this pushed to the font page after seeing how the op lied?

How come no one else has been able to confirm your ridiculous price of 20k?

Please do not create panic and greed because of your unchecked s*up!dity.

3 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by ceejay80s(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2023
In igando it's 900 naira

2 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by ceejay80s(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2023
freemanq:
Awka 850
Why awkavgo cheap pass Lagos?
#900 per kg
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Menclothing: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
When are we going to start producing gas and petrol in Nigeria
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Jlow2: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
shut up! How much is your budget in the whole 8 years of Buhari.
Do you know what it takes to steal 400 trillions? Do you know the amount of money that is in circulation?
How on earth will you think that we can have 400 trillions in CBN vault.
Infact, how old are you? You sound foolish when you mentioned 400 trillions in CBN vault stollen.
You need to take your education serious, you are far below the ladder.
from your insults I already know we’re you come from because that’s what you re first taught from young age , this is what the special investigator said 2days ago, and the first badge of 8trillon has been traced to highly placed individuals, even the acting cbn governor shogunle is highly involved , I am not the investigator, he said the figures of cbn audit from 2016 -2022 was not correct, even buhari did not sign the printing of the new currency EMEIFELE appended his signature, and it’s only the president that has that power , out of 24trillion they claimed printed only documents of 7triilion was seen by the investigators, I dnt care who you re , even if you re an apc special agent or hit squad, you don’t know the mess Nigeria is into, if the country favors because of peanuts and crumbs, you get today and you dnt want people to know the truth, then your children will might not even have a country, because the society you abuse today will take its revenge 2moro, and that 2moro will be on ur children

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Varunpulyani: 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
fx45:

Our collective voices have chased helinues from his father's house he is now squatting
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by gregng(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Believe u arevnot telling us the truth.. Anyways do my verification... If lagos sales 1,566 then my area should 1600 per kg.. Bought i bought at 880 per kg

lwisee:

2 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by fx45(m): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Our collective voices have chased helinues from his father's house he is now squatting
How much will he be able to save up and rent his own house from his N30k/month Tulumbu troll job?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Blasts Youths "Nigeria Is Building A Generation Of Illiterates" / General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences / Buhari’s First Speech After The Military Coup Of 31st December 1983

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.