Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? (31054 Views)

Dangote's Fuel Monopoly Risks Soaring Petrol Prices - Joe Ajaero / See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra / Cooking Gas ; How Much Do You Pay Per Kg In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by YeyeGbami: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
tollyboy5:

We need price regulation in this country or alternative means to cooking sef.

grin grin grin grin Maybe i should even work on one sef. An hotplate like the electric one but using charcoal

Charcoal is very cheap, if you get the design right it will sell. I prefer charcoal to cook sef pass gas.

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by fortunez1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
lwisee:
I was shocked when I bought cooking gas at the rate of N1566 per kg just yesterday, almost N20k for a12.5kg cylinder 😳
This is alarming.How much is it in your area?
na lie be this abeg except na banana island, no dey believe everything person talk.

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Rajosh(m): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
800 per kg
AA Rano kano
10k for 12.5kg

2 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by bionixs: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
Jlow2:
4get any hope that this country will go back to how it was in 2015 before the wicked bloodsucking and terrorists alqaeda peoples congress apc too over, even if it’s 1500 per kg it’s a tip of an iceberg in what apc have in stock for Nigerians
some senseless fellows from thier place is giving them to build them paradise the way buhari built
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by logic102(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
600# for owode, Oyo town

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by bjnice(m): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
lwisee:
I was shocked when I bought cooking gas at the rate of N1566 per kg just yesterday, almost N20k for a12.5kg cylinder 😳

Merchant of fake News. Take it easy.

As at today, Gas is being sold in Ibadan between 750-800. In Lagos, it will be cheaper.

2 Likes

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Goddyrichie(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
[quote author=kelvindj98 post=125843348][/quote] go ask ur grandfather
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Goddyrichie(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

And who told you things will not get better...

Oh, even if things die, I will never vote for an Igbo Man.

If LP want to survive, they better bring someone from South/South, or North Central, Northwest/North/East
now let d suffering began

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Rubyjade: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
Achor1111:
N420 per kg.
Ife in Osun state.
One of the most underrated places to live in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by bewla(m): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
Quenncee:

It will amaze you how Nigerians(sawmills) will start selling their sawdust per Kg grin
Trust us nothing we don't size opportunity on
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Bringbackmandat: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
Jlow2:
from your insults I already know we’re you come from because that’s what you re first taught from young age , this is what the special investigator said 2days ago, and the first badge of 8trillon has been traced to highly placed individuals, even the acting cbn governor shogunle is highly involved , I am not the investigator, he said the figures of cbn audit from 2016 -2022 was not correct, even buhari did not sign the printing of the new currency EMEIFELE appended his signature, and it’s only the president that has that power , out of 24trillion they claimed printed only documents of 7triilion was seen by the investigators, I dnt care who you re , even if you re an apc special agent or hit squad, you don’t know the mess Nigeria is into, if the country favors because of peanuts and crumbs, you get today and you dnt want people to know the truth, then your children will might not even have a country, because the society you abuse today will take its revenge 2moro, and that 2moro will be on ur children
provide the link for that info.
I was telling you that there are some news you don't need anybody to tell you that is a lie. Nobody can tell me that 400 trillions is stollen in Nigeria for 8 years and I will believe him.
You are not even talking about 400 billions but 400 trillions. Habba!
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Midehi3(f): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
RealGandalf:
9,000 NGN for 12.5KG Abuja.
Mine was N11,250 yesterday, N900 per kg

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by FarmTech(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Jlow2: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
provide the link for that info.
I was telling you that there are some news you don't need anybody to tell you that is a lie. Nobody can tell me that 400 trillions is stollen in Nigeria for 8 years and I will believe him.
You are not even talking about 400 billions but 400 trillions. Habba!
https://www.nairaland.com/7842667/cbn-probe-preliminary-report-indict#125824508
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by PastorFire: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Aniedi30:
When we started using gas on Gen..I knew dis will come is even earlier than I expected...I won't be surprise if gas go later cost pass petrol for that Country

I suspected it as well. Which was why I didn't convert my Gen to gas. I have a big durable Maxi Gen and i was scared that conversion may mess up the gen. Not knowing even the gas sef will add to the challenge.

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by chatinent: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
jojothaiv:

Baba, shift for me.

Reporting for Igbudu..
Uncle chief, I greet you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by themanderon: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
By the time these devils in APC are done with Nigerians then they would know they truly came to torment them. Look at the mess they have made of the country after all these years. Buhari said he was fixing Nigeria for 8yrs and now this drug baron is also fixing yet the country is going to dust. Let's keep playing till the wall collapses on us as a nation. Hope the tribal oafs supporting these rogues because they share the same tribe are buying cheaper gas? Rubbish people.
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by gynax(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
@paris Energy nig ltd Omagwa Rivers state, we sell at 800/kg

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Jlow2: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
Jlow2:
https://www.nairaland.com/7842667/cbn-probe-preliminary-report-indict#125824508
you taught cfa being stronger than naira was as a result of 100naira police collect on the road or bribe that was offered to get a job in a ministry, benin republic that import almost everything on on earth and don’t export anything , how come there currency is stronger than naira, common sense should tell you there in house economic sabotage and monumental corruption in high places, pdp was corrupt but not to the level of collapsing the country, apc is only interested in power and compensating those whom helps them achieve it, tinubu has done nothing different, how has the 5billion palliative impacted on lives of Nigerians in all states that it was shared, imagine that 5billion for each state was used to buy buses for transportations and you only pay the old prices or charge 50% of normal prices it would have gone a long way, but unfortunately sharing 2cups of rice and 5pcs of Maggi is better to apc and there supporters, very unfortunate country called Nigeria, if you have means dnt allow ur children pass through the hell in this country, there is no hope. and for the man asking for link and insulting me, i hope after reading the link , you will feel sorry for yourself , because you know nothing when you think 400billion is still a lot of money in naira, and generally dnt make mistakes your parents made thinking Nigeria will get better, while those that re suppose to make it better have their families abroad stealing every Kobo and sending to them, be wise.
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by emmyN(m): 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
JASONjnr:
So what will now happen to those people who rushed to change from fuel to gas because fuel was becoming expensive?

Now, gas seems double of fuel price.

Switch to fuel. The carburetor is hybrid, it can handle fuel and gas, so you have options of sticking with the one that most economical.
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Amah91(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
My area in Onitsha at Awka road is 800 per kg

1 Like

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Goddyrichie:
Back to sender...
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by easytig(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
Na baba God hand we dey,this inflation matter na real wa, family men wey dey pay school fees,house rent and feeding/clothing his nuclear family in this hard times na real man.
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Mujtop: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
I need information about biogas. I follow ALLIKOLA on nairaland constructing Biodigester to generate gas.

Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by Sleekfingers: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
lwisee:

Where in lagos?
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by pizapato(m): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Aniedi30:
When we started using gas on Gen..I knew dis will come is even earlier than I expected...I won't be surprise if gas go later cost pass petrol for that Country

Has nothing to do with using gas to power gen. The price of oil and gas is totally deregulated which means price is determined by price in the global market.

At the moment gas is expensive globally because of increase energy demand during the winter.
By March (spring), price will crash again
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

And who told you things will not get better...

Oh, even if things die, I will never vote for an Igbo Man.

If LP want to survive, they better bring someone from South/South, or North Central, Northwest/North/East
U are already dead, u tink say na life u dey so. U are dead gone and forgotten. Abi palliative never reach ur side before hunger go send u to ur ancestor
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by delkuf(m): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
erniok:

You're obviously deluded. Mention 5 countries that their citizens get free gas. Meanwhile, I was trying to correct an anomaly before you rudely waded in.
you are a big fool. Do they buy gas in the US and other advance country. Las las na all of us go feel am. Idiot
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
Goddyrichie:
I hv come to realize that all these EMI lokan dem are just useless and dangerous to mankind
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Back to sender...
In 8 years time, u should be clocking 40 or so and u are still doing rice banditry
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by erniok(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
delkuf:
you are a big fool. Do they buy gas in the US and other advance country. Las las na all of us go feel am. Idiot
You are the greatest fool I've met. Obviously, you don't have either friends or relations in the US else they'd told you the pay for cooking gas else the company will pull the plug from their office. Poor fool with no one to give him info.
Re: Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? by tiswell(m): 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
MrsTwrite:

This is a brilliant idea, I hope it works.
And price of charcoal will skyrocket.

Naija is gone!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s First Speech After The Military Coup Of 31st December 1983 / Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard / Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.