Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl (4776 Views)

The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe / If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo / The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by pocohantas(f): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
Persephone1:
Ehn!! When I read that response I gasped for air. cheesy grin grin

Maturity is only for part time fools, On Nl there are only full time and extra time fools grin grin

Na you lead me here o. I stood up to clap for her sef. Fulls that think they are the only ones with venom. Small thing, you start slutshaming a woman. Ladies can't even comment in peace again. Na their mama be ashewo. Oshofree sefgrin

1 Like

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
pocohantas:

Na you lead me here o. I stood up to clap for her sef. Fulls that think they are the only omes with vemom. Small thing, you start slutshaming a woman. Ladies can't even comment in peace again. Na their mama be ashewo. Oshofree sefgrin
grin grin grin
Having a sensible conversation or deliberation is almost impossible on this part of Nl before you know its about the lady's veejay and what she does with it. Very despicable bunch! It's obvious they weren't raised by good mothers and fathers nah. Charity begins at home they say, it's not possible for a well trained guy to come online to start slutshaming unknown ladies.
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by MadarasBlade(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
Skyview01:

So it is my fault that ladies are rejecting you because you are broke.
Work on yourself bra and you will see ladies swarming around you.

You make money because of women, and women choose you because you have money?

1 Like

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by pocohantas(f): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin
Having a sensible conversation or deliberation is almost impossible on this part of Nl before you know its about the lady's veejay and what she does with it. Very despicable bunch! It's obvious they weren't raised by good mothers and fathers nah. Charity begins at home they say, it's not possible for a well trained guy to come online to start slutshaming unknown ladies.

Like! I was very happy with her response o. Because normally ladies here dey avoid their wahala. Yet they are the logical unemotional gender. All these outbursts and daily threads are logical I suppose. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
pocohantas:

Like! I was very happy with her response o. Because normally ladies here dey avoid their wahala. Yet they are the logical unemotional gender. All these outbursts and dialy threads are logical I suppose. cheesy
I just tire! Nigerian ladies this, Nigerian ladies that everyday. Weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth everytime from the supposed logical and unemotional gender. I just tire.
grin
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
MadarasBlade:

You make money because of women, and women choose you because you have money?

Dont you try to get closer to friends with more money?

parents prefer the child with more money!

Pastors in the church prefers members with more money.

Even the society prefers people with more money.

It is the way of the world and instead of complaining, why don't you go work harder/smarter.

Stop blaming the sisters

1 Like

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by folake4u(f): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nazgul:

Yes o. Neck pressing is my God given talent. As long as I'm on top of you, I'll keep pressing. grin

For ordinary rubbish Bitter Devils? Abeg eeee.

grin
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by MadarasBlade(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
Skyview01:

Dont you try to get closer to friends with more money?

parents prefer the child with more money!

Pastors in the church prefers members with more money.

Even the society prefers people with more money.

It is the way of the world and instead of complaining, why don't you go work harder/smarter.

Stop blaming the sisters

Then it means you're nothing without money, you're really scared of loneliness and if money relationships are predicated on money, the only way to mask that loneliness is through money. What happens if the money vanishes, i do not wish you ill luck by the way.

2 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Then it means you're nothing without money, you're really scared of loneliness and if money relationships are predicated on money, the only way to mask that loneliness is through money. What happens if the money vanishes, i do not wish you ill luck by the way.

With careful plan, money cannot just vanish!
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by doggedfighter(f): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
pocohantas:

Like!!! If they go low, go lower.
Thunder fire maturity and bigger person. grin grin

Exactly that blow was too fatal. grin

It's being the bigger person that led to threads upon threads demeaning women .

See the title of the rubbish thread,sef !

1 Like

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by funkemary(f): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
Let Nigeria girls breath. Stop suffocating us

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by pocohantas(f): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
doggedfighter:

Exactly that blow was too fatal. grin

It's being the bigger person that left to threads upon threads demeaning women .

See the title of the rubbish thread,sef !

Gbam! They deserve a taste of their venon when necessary. Nigerian girls everyday. Like say their mothers and sisters are warthogs.

4 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by doggedfighter(f): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
pocohantas:

Gbam! They deserve a taste of their venom whem necessary. Nigerian girls everyday. Like say their mothers and sisters are warthogs.

It's the way they come gun blazing when you mention their mothers and sisters . Isn't that madness ?
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by GloriousGbola: 2:31am On Sep 19, 2023
Nazgul:

Yes o. Neck pressing is my God given talent. As long as I'm on top of you, I'll keep pressing. grin

na wa oo

on top eggstar pesin go receive nazgul prick and his choke fetish cheesy cheesy
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by kayperry: 8:11am On Sep 19, 2023
Persephone1:
I'm definitely going to borrow that line grin

pashiipàro if not oju kokoro, whats the difference btw that "line" and ur "experience" kiss 🚩
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by kayperry: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2023
folake4u:

Sis!!!!! I'm so going to borrow it too.🤣🤣

E too choke!

e choke because its true or you can relate undecided which one cheesy
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by AndrewTate(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2023
Persephone1:
I'm definitely going to borrow that line grin
The way these witches are supporting each other on this platform these days is entertaining. Maybe you guys will leave them alone soon.
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by kayperry: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Tbh, the value of a man is attach to his pocket, unfortunately that is the perception of our society no one can change
i get that money shouldnt define a man, but that is just semantics, with money you can be something but without money you can't even maximize your potentials.
whether we like it or not, we live in a world that revolves around money, from your family house to the society everything is predicated on money .. its a matter of "Reality" not good or bad.

1 Like

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by pocohantas(f): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2023
doggedfighter:

It's the way they come gun blazing when you mention their mothers and sisters . Isn't that madness ?

Who cares? I will still do it again and again.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by 1Sharon(f): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
mmadu5:

my dad doesnt fucck smelling puccsy dear stinking thing ashawao

He seems to have made an exception for your mum.
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Puss360(f): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
talented321:
She don leave me disappear...
Lol.. really
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by talented321: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
Puss360:

Lol.. really
where have u been?. Anyway u are welcome, i hope you'll not get lost again...

1 Like

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Puss360(f): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
talented321:
where have u been?. Anyway u are welcome, i hope you'll not get lost again...
Lol . I've been busy these days
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by talented321: 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
Puss360:

I hope the busy days yield something good..
I was thinking they don carry my babe to where i don't know
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Puss360(f): 5:22am On Sep 20, 2023
talented321:
I hope the busy days yield something good..
I was thinking they don carry my babe to where i don't know
lol grin grin
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by SIMPonPatrol(m): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Leave this story , go and chase money grin
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by SIMPonPatrol(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
Puss360:

Talk true, you go do small ashawo grin
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Puss360(f): 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Talk true, you go do small ashawo grin
Lol... shii.. no dey shout am... grin grin grin
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by FaceTanke: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
funkemary:
Let Nigeria girls breath. Stop suffocating us

grin grin grin

Hi good evening

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? / How Gays Hunted Me In My Boarding Years In Secondary School / Actress Cossy Ojiakor Says She Needs Really Hot S×x Tonight (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.