Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl (4775 Views)

The Average Mentality Of A Nigeria Babe / If The Crop Of Men On The Streets Have The Mentality Of The Average NL Male, Omo / The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by EDOSBROWN: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nigerian girlfriends are parasitic, know this and have peace

2 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by doggedfighter(f): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
1Sharon:

I have your dad. He's right ontop of me

How do you girls perfect the art of befitting responses.

I need a Masterclass.

Folake4u, I will pay .

2 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by jeromestarks: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
mmadu5:
Average Nigerian g|rl truly believe in her heart that dating a guy who isn’t financially stable is a huge sacrifice.
You're a stupid boy.

You want to date a girl. Fvck her. Impregnate her and have a baby all while you're broke?
Don't you know that dating should lead to marriage? That's what it should be if not for idiots like you who have turned dating into a fvcking game.

A good woman should weigh your finances before allowing you to cum inside her so that the world will have less poverty stricken children.

In fact, if you can't feed yourself, your girl and the unborn baby (ies), you shouldn't have erection at all.

Sit down and think about the nonsense you posted then come back and modify it. Useless boy.
Somebody suppose give you correct beating Infront of your mama.

Anyway, no need to blame you. Na the stupid girls wey don dey fvck since ss2 you wan sacrifice your money for?
If you find a virgin girl, there's nothing wrong in taking care of her while you deep your peniis inside her and release.
But once she's not a virgin, just fvck her and let her irresponsible father take care of her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by folake4u(f): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Persephone1:
I'm definitely going to borrow that line grin

Sis!!!!! I'm so going to borrow it too.🀣🀣

E too choke!

1 Like

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by folake4u(f): 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
doggedfighter:

How do you girl perfect the art of befitting responses.

I need a Masterclass.

Folake4u, I will pay .

🀣🀣🀣🀣 DG please!

Them nor need to pay Masterclass jare. If you get bad mouth, it will come naturally. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by mmadu5(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
jeromestarks:

You're a stupid boy.

You want to date a girl. Fvck her. Impregnate her and have a baby all while you're broke?
Don't you know that dating should lead to marriage? That's what it should be if not for idiots like you who have turned dating into a fvcking game.

A good woman should weigh your finances before allowing you to cum inside her so that the world will have less poverty stricken children.

In fact, if you can't feed yourself, your girl and the unborn baby (ies), you shouldn't have erection at all.

Sit down and think about the nonsense you posted then come back and modify it. Useless boy.
Somebody suppose give you correct beating Infront of your mama.

the truth hurts. i dont know if you are a guy or girl but please go and take bed in of the Psychiatric hospital i will foot the bills

1 Like

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by doggedfighter(f): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
mmadu5:

the truth hurts. i dont know if you are a guy or girl but please go and take bed in of the Psychiatric hospital i will foot the bills

He's a Nigerian man na

Take his advice grin

4 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by MrsTwrite(f): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
In Nigeria, most families are poor and wretched so I don't blame these girls. If they can make a beautiful home let them be!

3 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by mmadu5(m): 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
doggedfighter:

He's a Nigerian man na

Take his advice grin

who be this one again.
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by mmadu5(m): 2:20am On Sep 18, 2023
1Sharon:

My dad doesn't fucck smelling pussi

4 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by 1Sharon(f): 3:21am On Sep 18, 2023
mmadu5:

My dad doesn't fucck smelling pussi

How do you think you were conceived dear..

2 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by mmadu5(m): 3:34am On Sep 18, 2023
1Sharon:

How do you think you were conceived dear..

my dad doesnt fucck smelling puccsy dear stinking thing ashawao

3 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by DyingFetus: 3:38am On Sep 18, 2023
There are women that don't give af if you get money or not all they just want you have is a career or business.

Some rich girls don't give af also , na broke bichs day find rich man they no wan suffer them self

4 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2023
folake4u:

Sis!!!!! I'm so going to borrow it too.🀣🀣

E too choke!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2023
talented321:
The writeup is funny and interesting.
Where ur E-wife
Puss360
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by talented321: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2023
She don leave me disappear...
Dyfynezz12:
Where ur E-wife Puss360

1 Like

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by folake4u(f): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin

Nor be small thing.

Good morning. Have a lovely day ahead. kiss
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2023
talented321:
She don leave me disappear...
LolπŸ˜‚
Find am o
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Nyascobar1414: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2023
DyingFetus:
There are women that don't give af if you get money or not all they just want you have is a career or business.

Some rich girls don't give af also , na broke bichs day find rich man they no wan suffer them self

stfu,a vvoman cant roll with a man lower than her in terms of finance,social status
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2023
1Sharon:
If you're not financially stable, why not sort that out before dating? Isn't that what the red pill teaches?

Everybody should aim to be financially stable. Its not the same thing as being rich. You're not entitled to anybody's affection.

This is what he is positing.

Your earlier paragraph should not be gender based , then Im cool with
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Blitzking: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
A 30+ yrs old lady isn't ready for play she sees a potential husband behind every smile well to do single and matured man makes to her..if he mistakenly open his mouth she won't say let me think about it u are about to get a fiancee and 1 week or even sameday u are in her panties..2 to 3 month in what are your plans for me..u Don buy market.

2 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Nazgul: 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
folake4u:
Nor be small thing.

I felt like dragging you yesterday but I was very exhausted. Ordinary Bournemouth una no fit beat. Na wa o. πŸ˜’
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by folake4u(f): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nazgul:

I felt like dragging you yesterday but I was very exhausted. Ordinary Bournemouth una no fit beat. Na wa o. πŸ˜’

Lmao. Nor go face your team. Sheybi una dey 13th position now and mine 14th. We perish together. grin
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Nazgul: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
folake4u:
Lmao. Nor go face your team. Sheybi una dey 13th position now and mine 14th. We perish together. grin
At least I'm still on top pressing your neck. 😜
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Farfalla(f): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
mmadu5:

very true and its really sad. 80 percent of them will clock 30 and still single believing that a rich man will come and marry them . useless gender

You're the useless one for believing that girls shouldn't have preferences for the kind of man they want to marry.

If a woman desires a Saudi prince, it's her choice. Let her bear the consequences of her life choices. Whether she's 19 or 38, that's her business. Not yours.

Always wailing about girls having a preference for financially stable men when you yourself have a list that runs from No. 1 to 17 of what you want in a woman.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by folake4u(f): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nazgul:

At least I'm still on top pressing your neck. 😜

Lmao. Nzogbu Nzogbu. grin
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
folake4u:

Nor be small thing.

I know this is coming late because I'm just seeing it now.

Have a lovely and fruitful week ahead sis.

1 Like

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Dizzyyish: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Nazgul: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
folake4u:
Lmao. Nzogbu Nzogbu. grin
Yes o. Neck pressing is my God given talent. As long as I'm on top of you, I'll keep pressing. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by pocohantas(f): 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
1Sharon:

Milk him. Ensure his mum cries every night.
After all, men are polygamous in nature. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by pocohantas(f): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin

Damn!

Short, precise, accurate and cruel cheesy grin

Like!!! If they go low, go lower.
Thunder fire maturity and bigger person. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
pocohantas:

Like!!! If they go low, go lower.
Thunder fire maturity and bigger person. grin grin
Ehn!! When I read that response I gasped for air. cheesy grin grin

Maturity is only for part time fools, On Nl there are only full time and extra time fools grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Test A Girls Love / Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? / Post Your 'DECEMBER CHICKEN' Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.