Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church (62113 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by zoedew: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2023
salesbloo:

https://www.thecable.ng/jimmy-odukoya-succeeds-father-as-senior-pastor-of-fountain-of-life-church/amp
How well this tattooed and hair-plaiting male represents The Christian known to the Bible remains to be seen.🧐🤔. Generally speaking church members- male, female, boys and girls usually emulate Christ in the life of their Pastor. Now, tell me how it will look like when children of Fountain Life Church members opt to look grotesque and messed up in tattoos!😳😳😳. So much for Pastors who don't look like Christ!

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by zoedew: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2023
Racoon:
Humn! Though the trauma is too heavy given the situations with the painful death of his parents, I think the board of trustees of the church ought to have nominated someone different away from the Odukoyas. Church leadership should not be as a result of monarchial inheritance.
For me that is beside the point requiring a Christian to look like and mirror Christ.🧐How well this tattooed and hair-plaiting male represents The Christian known to the Bible remains to be seen.🧐🤔. Generally speaking church members- male, female, boys and girls usually emulate Christ in the life of their Pastor. Now, tell me how it will look like when children of Fountain Life Church members opt to look grotesque and messed up in tattoos!😳😳😳. So much for Pastors who don't look like Christ!
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by zoedew: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2023
ebufa:

There is a spirit of death dogging this good family! The young man has to be prayed for!
He will do well to remove the mess he carries about on his head as well as the tattoos on his body which he has defiled with tattoos. Many are not saying the truth about the departed Pastor. He failed to raise Jimmy Odukoya well!

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by cucumbar: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2023
ComeToJesus:

Don't mind the assembly of ignoramuses ranting here. People that need the church more so that they can find their bearings in life be wilding their mouth because of crass ignorance.
Pastor wey dey Bleep women for nollywood na I’m go show Una bearings for life? That one na bearing to hell.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by zoedew: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2023
saphiere:
After sleeping with all the women in the industry, here he is wanting to pastor a church. Nigeria is indeed lawless.
Members who know what they are doing just got their exit visa from Fountain of Life Church.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by zoedew: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2023
mmadu5:
gay guy
He mirrors one.🧐🤔🤔
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by qtx(m): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2023
Racoon:
Humn! Though the trauma is too heavy given the situations with the painful death of his parents, I think the board of trustees of the church ought to have nominated someone different away from the Odukoyas. Church leadership should not be as a result of monarchial inheritance.
Lol. kai! na wa, with tatoos and dreads? Hope he gets saved first sha
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Joysammy: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2023
Pastor with a tattoo all round the body!!! Who am I to judge self...
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Pinkeyes: 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
saphiere:
After sleeping with all the women in the industry, here he is wanting to pastor a church. Nigeria is indeed lalwless.

The women in the industries should learn to avoid fornication because at the end of the day if he's not married yet he will end up with a decent church girl.

Nigeria is not lawless na you go apply law.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by MATEX30: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
What is going on in Nigerian Church??

https://naijaring.com/jimi-odukoya-actor-and-son-of-departed-pastor-taiwo-odukoya-elected-senior-pastor-of-the-fountain-of-life-church/

When did we start this thing in Nigerian church

Whereby when G.O pass on, people give his son the leadership of the church

Imagine a nollywood actor faa
Wetin he wan preach sef
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by VULCAN(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
When you say you "think"...

I have to wonder whether God took permission from you when he called Pastor Taiwo into ministry.

If God didn't tell you when he called Pst Taiwo, then why will your opinion on his successor matter now that he has passed on?

Racoon:
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by femijay8271(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
MacTayyy:
Leave church money , na pastor get am.

May the sounds of our rejoicing this week be as loud as the ZEALOT BOOMBOX 😌.

Good bass , Long battery life , SD card slot , aux .

Payment on delivery Nationwide via GIG Logistics.

How much is it?
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by gemini35(m): 6:38am On Sep 21, 2023
Business business business, if not there are deacons to take over,but no he must inherit his father's business,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor J.H. Abiona Is Dead: Retired Deputy General Overseer Of RCCG Dies / Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra / #EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.