Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church (62097 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Paulyaweh(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Should the next not be the most senior minister who has given his all to the church and served the longest
Must it be the son.
Well i guess they know better

7 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Basicend: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Being a leader of God's house hold requires very high training from God, and I his young man passed through such?

The things of the spirit are far more than grammer and eloquence. .

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Family business
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by starstaz(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
saphiere:

Say something nauuu.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by MartinsD12(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by sleeknaija(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
Righthussle:

Leave all that plenty grammar. Church na business. The boy must inherit his father's business.

Yeeeeeyyy grin grin. Its as simple as that
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by saphiere(f): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
starstaz:

Say something nauuu.
Said.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Jokerman(m): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
Being a pastor will open more doors for him physically and spiritually than being an actor

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Stronghold91: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
pastor with tattoos
this one never know anything about God
why can't they handle the church to a competent person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Larryndelaw: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
inoki247:
Well all is well...

I think say you've to be call before you become a Pastor...

God know's it all.....

I no wan Judge anybody buh the church looks like is going to the street way this not the Legacy the founder build on his this all what they can offer body of Christ...

As av said it before God know's it all make we sha know allow some character be wetin go dey stain Christianity.....
I don tell.of una say church for Nigeria nah Business. Una know believe.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Realestatevixen: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
For a lot you who are obviously in the dark of the happenings at The Fountain Of Life Church, Jimi Odukoya is a Pastor in the church. As a matter of fact, he was ordained a Pastor by Bishop T.D Jakes in America about 15 years ago whilst still a student in Oral Roberts University, Tusla Oklahoma.

Upon return to Nigeria in 2010 or 2011, he was assigned to the Youth Church, it wasnt immediately though that he started to pastor the youth church because Pastor Oyinda who was the pastor then had been the pastor in charge of the youths since those days I attended youth fellowship in 2004. He pastored the Youth church for many years, the youth church was later Christened Church 3:16

In 2019, some branches of the church were opened around Lagos even though they dont bear the name Fountain of Life. One of such is The Cave Church Lekki. Jimi Odukoya is the pastor in charge of the Cave Church, and I believe God has used him tremendously.

7 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by nkemoma(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Family business... all of em
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by QuinModah(f): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
Racoon:
Humn! Though the trauma is too heavy given the situations thought with the painful death of his parents, I think the board of trustees of the church ought to have nominated someone different aways from the Odukoyas. Church leadership should not be as a result of monarchial inheritance.
BoT Installed him.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by QuinModah(f): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
inoki247:
Well all is well...

I think say you've to be call before you become a Pastor...

God know's it all.....

I no wan Judge anybody buh the church looks like is going to the street way this not the Legacy the founder build on...

BoT called him.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by TruthsFM: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by phemmyfour: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
Righthussle:

Leave all that plenty grammar. Church na business. The boy must inherit his father's business.
This is totally wrong....Church in Nigeria is a joke
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by bablon20(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
I hope the guy is married. I have my reason for asking รณ because the safety of the female church members matters.

8 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by phemmyfour: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
QuinModah:
BoT called him.
It's a shame, I pity people attending that Church

Same way synagogue wife inherit the biz tb Joshua left behind

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by grandstar(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Racoon:
Humn! Though the trauma is too heavy given the situations thought with the painful death of his parents, I think the board of trustees of the church ought to have nominated someone different aways from the Odukoyas. Church leadership should not be as a result of monarchial inheritance.

Like someone said, church na business.

It is wrong for a man to have long hair (Read 1 Cor 11:14, Roman's 12:2)

Like someone said, an artist with tattoos all over him would not hand over money to an fund manager with tattoos.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
May God grant him wisdom and humilty to pilot the affairs of his church effectively. secondly, if he isnt married yet he should get married Asap.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Glimpsetv: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by AngelicBeing: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
ebufa:

There is a spirit of death dogging this good family! The young man has to be prayed for!
l concur sad
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by mayor1814: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
This one na guy man pastor oo. All d pretty choristers lasan grin
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by tishbite42: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
Church is now a dynastic business
Yuck
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by enemyofprogress: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Racoon:
Humn! Though the trauma is too heavy given the situations with the painful death of his parents, I think the board of trustees of the church ought to have nominated someone different away from the Odukoyas. Church leadership should not be as a result of monarchial inheritance.
how e take concern you? Na your church?
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Kobicove(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Righthussle:

Yes na grin
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by enemyofprogress: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
ebufa:

There is a spirit of death dogging this good family! The young man has to be prayed for!
na who no go die? Pray from now till the end of the world. You must surely die
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by ImoleNaija: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wow..... so this is that guy in "woman king" angry
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by obaidan: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
ican2020:
What of assistant pastors?
assistant pastor na employee.....na pikin go inherit papa property.....anybody wey dey whine himself make e know now

4 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by olancho: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
So this one na pastor too. Penticostal Church is business in Nigeria.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by spencekat(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
Paulyaweh:
Should the next not be the most senior minister who has given his all to the church and served the longest
Must it be the son.
Well i guess they know better
Same thought here. That is why I like RCCG.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Nonexisting1: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
Family business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.