Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church (62021 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Judolisco(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
Donaldoni:
Great!

Congratulations to him.

Let him barb his hair/locks and look responsible.
what if its natural.... He should still barb it?
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by soullove1881(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
sreamsense:

You need to understand that children they raised are not wayward like you. Many of them are well brought up and always align with visions of their fathers. You can't compare yourself in this scenerio because we don't even know if DNA will confirm you are born for another father. Whoever the elders agreed upon to follow suit shouldn't be the problem since the children are not the ones fighting for the positions

Well-done, pastor pinkin. At least, u need to protect your source of livelihood
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Realestatevixen: 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
cucumbar:
Boy, you are still sounding stupid o. How old are you?, we are not talking of being learned or exposed here. Are we? We are talking about if this person is fit to be a pastor or not. Someone that has tattoo all over his body and braide his hair like a woman and also a nollywood actor?
That’s why we have some of the highest numbers of churches in the world, yet Nigeria is still backwards and have a huge number of the most wicked citizens on earth.
What does the Bible talk about tattoos.??
I have a life bro, a great one, one that you will envy.

I don’t even know this person, neither have I heard of him till now. That rubbish you spewed on your first post shows you are not normal, if this one is your pastor.

Well Mister, I am female not male. And you still dont get the point do you? It takes a really stupid person to identify another stupid person, and by the way, who made you Lord and Judge over people? A mere mortal like you! My age is immaterial in this context considering the fact that we have foolish old peolple and very wise younger people. I dont need a soothsayer to tell me which category you fall into.

You are quick to ask what the bible says about tattoos but fail to read where the bible says do not judge so that thou will not be judged.

Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Luke 6:41

But the Lord said to him, “Now you Pharisees clean the outside of the cup and of the platter; but inside of you, you are full of robbery and wickedness. You foolish ones, did not He who made the outside make the inside also? Luke 11:39-40

Jimi Odukoya is not my pastor, his father and mother pastored me for many years before I left Fountain of Life after getting married. That however does not belittle the call and anointing of God upon his life.

This will be my last response to you on this subject matter, and I will leave you with this verse:

Proverbs 26:4-5 – Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes. The self-confident fool thinks too highly of himself and his opinions, and he shares them freely.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Realestatevixen: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
cucumbar:
Boy, you are still sounding stupid o. How old are you?, we are not talking of being learned or exposed here. Are we? We are talking about if this person is fit to be a pastor or not. Someone that has tattoo all over his body and braide his hair like a woman and also a nollywood actor?
That’s why we have some of the highest numbers of churches in the world, yet Nigeria is still backwards and have a huge number of the most wicked citizens on earth.
What does the Bible talk about tattoos.??
I have a life bro, a great one, one that you will envy.

I don’t even know this person, neither have I heard of him till now. That rubbish you spewed on your first post shows you are not normal, if this one is your pastor.

Well Mister, I am female not male. And you still dont get the point do you? It takes a really stupid person to identify another stupid person, and by the way, who made you Lord and Judge over people? A mere mortal like you! My age is immaterial in this context considering the fact that we have foolish old peolple and very wise younger people. I dont need a soothsayer to tell me which category you fall into.

You are quick to ask what the bible says about tattoos but fail to read where the bible says do not judge so that thou will not be judged.

Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Luke 6:41

But the Lord said to him, “Now you Pharisees clean the outside of the cup and of the platter; but inside of you, you are full of robbery and wickedness. You foolish ones, did not He who made the outside make the inside also? Luke 11:39-40

Jimi Odukoya is not my pastor, his father and mother pastored me for many years before I left Fountain of Life after getting married. That however does not belittle the call and anointing of God upon his life.

This will be my last response to you on this subject matter, and I will leave you with this verse:

Proverbs 26:4-5 – Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes. The self-confident fool thinks too highly of himself and his opinions, and he shares them freely.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by juman(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
I show love to a yoruba brother.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Mpanyi: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Righthussle:

Leave all that plenty grammar. Church na business. The boy must inherit his father's business. I no blame them. Na the fools wey dey work hard for money carry go give pulpit bandits to chop in the name of giving to God na them I dey pity. I don free my mother from the foolishness of thinking these thieves work for whoever made the universe.

Shishi pulpits bandits no go see from me and my family again.

Any god that needs money should use his power to collect it from CBN or IMF or better still sit down and create money for himself. I don't have shishi to give to any god through anybody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TryP_z07aU?si=WBcQ5qrH-_BRr-Ic

So be it for you.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by juman(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Religion nah scam as generally presumed.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by JuanDeDios: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
Acekidc4:
No be Dread ah Dey see for him Head so🤔🤔
Yes. There will be hip hop in heaven, so there must be hip hop pastors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Buharidgeneral: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Righthussle:

Leave all that plenty grammar. Church na business. The boy must inherit his father's business. I no blame them. Na the fools wey dey work hard for money carry go give pulpit bandits to chop in the name of giving to God na them I dey pity. I don free my mother from the foolishness of thinking these thieves work for whoever made the universe.
Lol.You dey para .wetin happen any story to share.bare truth

Any god that needs money should use his power to collect it from CBN or IMF or better still sit down and create money for himself. I won't give shishi to any god through anybody.

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Buharidgeneral: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
Righthussle:

Any god that needs money should use his power to collect it from CBN or IMF or better still sit down and create money for himself. I won't give shishi to any god through anybody.

Lol. You dey para gan ni. Any story to share. Indeed truth is constant
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by fredoooooo: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
He was called too abi ..business Empire continue .. una head go correct Las Las cheesy
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Mayflowa(m): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
inoki247:
Well all is well...

I think say you've to be call by God before you become a Pastor...

God know's it all.....

I no wan Judge anybody buh the church looks like is going to the street way this not the Legacy the founder build on...

Founder? Didn't just read it was the father that nominated and confirmed him before he died
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Nahunger(m): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Righthussle:

I just watched the video below your post, can you imagine
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by cucumbar: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Realestatevixen:

oh you are a female… no wonder.
I was wondering how a man could be this stupid. Quite a few men are though, but not to this level.
Now I know why you go to a church with this kind of pastor…so you can imagine stuffs and probably seduce him.
I checked your profile and I can see you are still struggling to find your feet economically.That’s because you attend social gatherings in the name of church.
You are asking me who made me a judge? Don’t you know the Bible already provided some criteria for who can be a pastor? That’s why I will keep telling you that you are so dumb. I get why now.
Those scriptures you pasted here should apply to you. Go and digest them, maybe you can retrace your steps.
Now that I know you are a woman, I’ll stop responding to you, because your stupidity comes as a default.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by daygee12: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
spencekat:
RCCG is not owned by Pst Adeboye.

Try to Read it very well, I said he sees it as his own.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Akharmony: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
If nah dread b una problem then una still get long way to go oo. .
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Marvfem: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
greypencils:
Na person be Pa Akindayomi wey handover to Pastor E.A Adeboye. Pa Akindayomi no get family? Goodluck to those that attend his church. Me, I sha know what my spirits need is beyond grammar and English.
I think the problem they are having is that the pastor didn't announce to anyone who would be is successor unlike pa akindayomi who announce is successor before he died .so they don't have choice to give the family member but I still prefared the first daughter sha
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by AfonjaConehead: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
May the spirit of God be upon him on this task
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Marvfem: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
jojothaiv:

Rotimi Okpaise, a pastor, said the late Taiwo Odukoya confided in the board of trustees (BoT) members about the succession plan before his demise.

The church board had no option but to tag along with the wish of the dead.
he didn't mention is successor to them watch the video again
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Marvfem: 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
dapotemi:
Do you know how many seniors Jimmy would jump to get to that position? It's like making a captain a chief of Army staff!
Lol, Christendom don wise now, nobody will allow the Redeemed scenerio to play out again, NEVER AGAIN!
When baba Akindayomi decides to pass on the baton to baba Adeboye, where is the Akindayomi family again, do you still hear their name again, they have all been erased..No founder/owner will make that error again .All of una will be here when Adeboye will pass it on to his Son...Make you continue to dey pay tithe, you hear?
it's obvious you don't know anything about redeem,they are so many things God has help the pa adeboye to the children of the founder go check your findings and also thinking adeboye will pass it to is so that is not possible he has even said it also.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by focus7: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Righthussle:

Family business and fools still gathers to a mortal man using the name of God to create generational wealth for his family.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by StreetFight: 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
sreamsense:

You need to understand that children they raised are not wayward like you. Many of them are well brought up and always align with visions of their fathers. You can't compare yourself in this scenerio because we don't even know if DNA will confirm you are born for another father. Whoever the elders agreed upon to follow suit shouldn't be the problem since the children are not the ones fighting for the positions

This person is mentally deranged.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by sreamsense: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
Righthussle:

Why not politely disagree with my opinion instead of insulting me. I know say na so una dey sha. Children wey dem train with tithe and offering money no dey get sense and respect.

Don't worry guy, you will certainly inherit your pulpit bandit of a father's business (church). My comments and opinions can't change that. But may be by then there won't be so much gullible people to give you free money like they are giving to your dad now. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Why can't you allow people that are paying tithe and offerings elect whom they want in peace? Is it your money or did you hear news that the children were fighting for the position? How will you that is not raised with tithe and offerings , but born as wayward without confirmation of your DNA traced to your father have gut to talk on what matters that does not concern you?

Do you see church (that are paying tithe and offerings) fighting on church positions or do you see children fighting to be leaders of the church? Why do you who is not paying tithe and offerings lament more than those that are paying tithes and offerings despite majority of them are more learned and sensible than you? Just ask yourself, why?

There are lots of issues waging war against you that you should worry about, but you choose to complain on people that never cry to you that the tithe and offerings are too heavy for them. You that is not paying, are you better than them with this your miserable lamentation of indolent, wayward and frustrated person? I am just asking!
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Iamzik: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
dapotemi:
Do you know how many seniors Jimmy would jump to get to that position? It's like making a captain a chief of Army staff!
Lol, Christendom don wise now, nobody will allow the Redeemed scenerio to play out again, NEVER AGAIN!
When baba Akindayomi decides to pass on the baton to baba Adeboye, where is the Akindayomi family again, do you still hear their name again, they have all been erased..No founder/owner will make that error again .All of una will be here when Adeboye will pass it on to his Son...Make you continue to dey pay tithe, you hear?

I'm not sure you understand RCCG governance structure.
No be one man church and Pastor Adeboye is not the founder.

He will handover to a completely different person same way pa akindayomi handed over to him.

RCCG is bigger than where you can simply Hanover to your son no matter your level
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by dollarlander: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hi Nairalanders. You can also post your news and comments here

www.acrossglobes.com

I assure you, your post will reach the home page.

Thank you.

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Georgejeez: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
This episode will really go a long way to open millions of our gullible sheeples around, force them to start using their brains and start asking the right questions ..

Nai be say if Portable Papa na G.O , one day dem for handover church give Zazoo , chai ..
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by frankson1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Shinjawestern:

Since church na business try set up one mugu

Why are you being aggressive undecided
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by gassbee: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
Racoon:
Humn! Though the trauma is too heavy given the situations with the painful death of his parents, I think the board of trustees of the church ought to have nominated someone different away from the Odukoyas. Church leadership should not be as a result of monarchial inheritance.
as long as d son was an ordained Pastor, then is fine
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by ufotunang: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Acekidc4:
No be Dread ah Dey see for him Head so🤔🤔
..an actor to become or converted to a pastor... nawaoooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by warlordd(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
These people get sense...the rastafarian wouldn't have allowed an outsider to take over his father's business center.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by ufotunang: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Donaldoni:
Great!

Congratulations to him.

Let him barb his hair/locks and look responsible.
..in case he does not want to Barb it nko
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by ufotunang: 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nawaoooo,. Nowadays anybody can just be a pastor...from an actor to pastor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.