Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,943 members, 7,828,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church (62084 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Nzendu: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by MacTayyy: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
Leave church money , na pastor get am.

May the sounds of our rejoicing this week be as loud as the ZEALOT BOOMBOX 😌.

Good bass , Long battery life , SD card slot , aux .

Payment on delivery Nationwide via GIG Logistics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Spicycat(f): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
Stronghold91:
pastor with tattoos
this one never know anything about God
why can't they handle the church to a competent person

What his parents work hard for is rightfully his own upon their passing, will you allow another person control your inheritance?

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by mywells: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
This one too pastor,someone that has not pass through Bible school or pastor training or institution would be ordain as a pastor with this heavy dread locks on his head,is better for the church to hire a Bible school graduate than this cross dresser.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by kolaish(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
The BoT and the people that nominated the boy doesn't know what they are doing. The boy was not well brought up. Just take a look at his performances in the nollywood industry, kissing ladies and acting roles not worthy of a person from a christian home. I stand to be corrected though, I have never seen a man of God with tattoo all over. The Bible is against children of God drawing tattoo (Lev 19:28). They are not running a house of God in that church, probably a motivational center in the name of church.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by BigIyanga: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
Donaldoni:
Great!

Congratulations to him.

Let him barb his hair/locks and look responsible.
You with your responsible looks.. show us what you have achieved like Davido and Wizkid

Btw, one of the paystack founders has dreadlocks and he’s more responsible and richer than your entire village

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Yankee101: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
I hope those tattoos are not real
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by spencekat(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Spicycat:

What his parents work hard for is rightfully his own upon their passing, will you allow another person control your inheritance?
So only his parents work(ed) hard in the church?
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Eriokanmi: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Racoon:
Humn! Though the trauma is too heavy given the situations with the painful death of his parents, I think the board of trustees of the church ought to have nominated someone different away from the Odukoyas. Church leadership should not be as a result of monarchial inheritance.
That's the way it is in most self-built churches globally. They see it as personal property. Remember, not all those saying Lord, Lord will enter the kingdom of God. The money made in building that church came in donations from members and those touched by God to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by africandollar: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Na dis guy church I wan dey attend now whenever I come Naija...he's broken the typical mound of what people think a Pastor should be and still remains righteous. cool

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by azpekuliar: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sexually transmitted anointing
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by APOPTOSIS: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
grin grin
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Felix6: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
[quote author=Righthussle post=125846641]

Leave all that plenty grammar. Church na business. The boy must inherit his father's business. I no blame them. Na the fools wey dey work hard for money carry go give pulpit bandits to chop in the name of giving to God na them I dey pity.1[/quote
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by okorogodwin4(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
sreamsense:

You need to understand that children they raised are not wayward like you. Many of them are well brought up and always align with visions of their fathers. You can't compare yourself in this scenerio because we don't even know if DNA will confirm you are born for another father. Whoever the elders agreed upon to follow suit shouldn't be the problem since the children are not the ones fighting for the positions
someone with tattoos all over his body and a long attachment on his head is now the Papa in the house shame!!
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Ensa777(f): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
I wanted to judge him based on his hair and tattoos and I'm reminded of; Jesus and the adulterous woman;of him and Mathew the tax collector;of the woman,Anja Ringeñ who rescued Akwaibom "hope" while religious AKS Christians looked away because of a prophecy of witchcraft ;of him and the prostitute who poured expensive Alabaster oil on his feet.

If Jesus was on Earth today I will be intrigued as to what the makeup of his church would be.
He was radical! He could do without the old testament policies.
Chi zuruike n'ihe ana acho na chi,zuo oke n'ihe ana acho na mmadu. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Acidosis(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
The guy has been a pastor for years na..
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by FireUpNow(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
inoki247:
Well all is well...

I think say you've to be call by God before you become a Pastor...

God know's it all.....

I no wan Judge anybody buh the church looks like is going to the street way this not the Legacy the founder build on...

Just mind your business
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by greypencils: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Na person be Pa Akindayomi wey handover to Pastor E.A Adeboye. Pa Akindayomi no get family? Goodluck to those that attend his church. Me, I sha know what my spirits need is beyond grammar and English.

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by ebufa: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Racoon:
Humn! Though the trauma is too heavy given the situations with the painful death of his parents, I think the board of trustees of the church ought to have nominated someone different away from the Odukoyas. Church leadership should not be as a result of monarchial inheritance.

I sincerely feel for the young man....maybe he should appoint a residential pastor to take care of the everyday running of the cathedral...while he handles approvals and strategy........since he is a media person,why not move the church towards that direction.....film/media ministry?

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Intergrated: 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
sreamsense:

You need to understand that children they raised are not wayward like you. Many of them are well brought up and always align with visions of their fathers. You can't compare yourself in this scenerio because we don't even know if DNA will confirm you are born for another father. Whoever the elders agreed upon to follow suit shouldn't be the problem since the children are not the ones fighting for the positions
my friend park one side.

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by kunle75(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Righthussle:

Leave all that plenty grammar. Church na business. The boy must inherit his father's business. I no blame them. Na the fools wey dey work hard for money carry go give pulpit bandits to chop in the name of giving to God na them I dey pity.1

I hope they understand they're been fooled,na business, if not why can't they allow someone else succeed him?
Wetin me I know self

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by nkemjacob2(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
This wan done repent finish. undecided
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by gabbasin: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
Their church, his business.
Their tithes, his prosperity,
Their donations, his happiness.
Religion is the biggest scam in the world. Their tithe, his prosperity

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Chetas81(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
Why not elon musk, maybe Bill gate, is like black African citizen prefer to build the religion house instead of build factories for the citizen, miracle should not be first priority, but here we're without any tangible development

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Tareq1105: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Racoon:

Going by his antecedent as a Nollywood actor, I don't know if he's well groomed for the position.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by cucumbar: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
Realestatevixen:
For a lot you who are obviously in the dark of the happenings at The Fountain Of Life Church, Jimi Odukoya is a Pastor in the church. As a matter of fact, he was ordained a Pastor by Bishop T.D Jakes in America about 15 years ago whilst still a student in Oral Roberts University, Tusla Oklahoma.

Upon return to Nigeria in 2010 or 2011, he was assigned to the Youth Church, it wasnt immediately though that he started to pastor the youth church because Pastor Oyinda who was the pastor then had been the pastor in charge of the youths since those days I attended youth fellowship in 2004. He pastored the Youth church for many years, the youth church was later Christened Church 3:16

In 2019, some branches of the church were opened around Lagos even though they dont bear the name Fountain of Life. One of such is The Cave Church Lekki. Jimi Odukoya is the pastor in charge of the Cave Church, and I believe God has used him tremendously.
story… pastor wey be Nollywood actor? That filthy industry? Didn’t the Bible say that you shouldn’t be unequally yoked with unbelievers?

Good thing you said he was ordained by TD jakes , not by God. Any one that decides to learn at the feet of this kind pastor needs to have his head checked.

What do they teach you people in these so called churches sef? What did the Bible say about tattoos ?
All of Una Dey mental sha.

10 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Chetas81(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
MacTayyy:
Leave church money , na pastor get am
British colony book called Bible is a fraudulent book for the Fraudulent business,😂 everybody shout alleluya
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by hosemujica: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
Racoon:
You are talking about western world where non for profit organizations ( like religious houses )are mandated to have board of trustees. Here, it’s family business, members are the clients.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Chetas81(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
Spicycat:

you mean someone will inherit, this British colony business called holy holy, the Bible given to black African citizen are from British colony
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by jojothaiv(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Righthussle:

Leave all that plenty grammar. Church na business. The boy must inherit his father's business. I no blame them. Na the fools wey dey work hard for money carry go give pulpit bandits to chop in the name of giving to God na them I dey pity. I don free my mother from the foolishness of thinking these thieves work for whoever made the universe.
Rotimi Okpaise, a pastor, said the late Taiwo Odukoya confided in the board of trustees (BoT) members about the succession plan before his demise.

The church board had no option but to tag along with the wish of the dead.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by thinkmoney(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
inoki247:
Well all is well...

I think say you've to be call by God before you become a Pastor...

God know's it all.....

I no wan Judge anybody buh the church looks like is going to the street way this not the Legacy the founder build on...

You are a coward and u no get sense. It’s cowards and foolish people like u that has messed the world.
What do you mean that God knows all? We know ourselves. God says u should not judge but he says you should look at the fruits. What’s this fruit staring at you saying to you?
COWARD
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Racoon:
Yaaaayyy!!! Church business is just business! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.