Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,352 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church (61995 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by soccerlite: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
spencekat:
RCCG is not owned by Pst Adeboye.

Who owns it now?

Why did he not retire at the statutory age of when other pastors retire

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Inner19(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
I like this guy's Acting.

He was even nominated for AMVCA some years ago.

I remember when I found out he was the son of Pastor Bimbo Odukoya. I was happy that a Pastor's child was in Entertainment, movies in particular and was also killing it there.

This is because there is this stereotype people have for Pastor's Kids which is to always stay in church a live a certain lifestyle.

People tend to dictate the type of lives they should live. If they decide to flex alittle, there is always someone at the corner ready to remind them "And u are a Pastor's Son or And u are a Pastor's daughter".

People tend to give their lives a script which is not good.

I am happy for him and may God bless him and strengthen all the Pastors kids all over the world because I understand the pressure society tends to put on you.

My advise, just live your life to please God first and yourself second. That's all.

I wish him all the best of luck as he takes over his father's church.

People will come out to judge him so he should get ready. He should be prepared becos alot of members will leave the church because they may feel his looks doesn't not represent the type of Spiritual leader that should guide them or their kids. He should not look at that. He should be himself.
He should also keep his dreads. There are souls that will come to Christ because of those dreads.

In all, he should be strong, prayerful and let God lead him.

And in all, he should ask God to reveal to him if HE, GOD, truly called him.

Becos God can call your Father, God can call your Mother

But God may not call you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by iramure(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
Anytime I see a topic relating to religion on Nairaland or and other platform, I firstly laugh because I know na nonsense go follow am. Religion na confirmed 419, SCAM and BUSINESS. ONLY THE WISE WILL UNDERSTAND.

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by soccerlite: 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
luluman:
We have appointed who we want, start your own church.

The Bible (KJV) says, “Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch” (Mt. 15: 14).
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by NuCypher: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Racoon:
Humn! Though the trauma is too heavy given the situations with the painful death of his parents, I think the board of trustees of the church ought to have nominated someone different away from the Odukoyas. Church leadership should not be as a result of monarchial inheritance.
If you thought Nigerians were anything other than business entities, then you thought really wrong.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by goslowgoslow(m): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
This one that looks like a cultist.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by treatise: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Racoon:
Humn! Though the trauma is too heavy given the situations with the painful death of his parents, I think the board of trustees of the church ought to have nominated someone different away from the Odukoyas. Church leadership should not be as a result of monarchial inheritance.
Church leadership or business?
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by jubrilELsudan: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
FAMILY BUSINESS

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Olowosaudi(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Righthussle:

Leave all that plenty grammar. Church na business. The boy must inherit his father's business. I no blame them. Na the fools wey dey work hard for money carry go give pulpit bandits to chop in the name of giving to God na them I dey pity. I don free my mother from the foolishness of thinking these thieves work for whoever made the universe.

Shishi pulpits bandits no go see from me and my family again.

Any god that needs money should use his power to collect it from CBN or IMF or better still sit down and create money for himself. I don't have shishi to give to any god through anybody.

Spoke my mind bros. Sadly, our mumu never do for this country
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by spencekat(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
soccerlite:

Who owns it now?

Why did he not retire at the statutory age of when other pastors retire
The church was founded by Late Pa Josiah Akindayomi.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by nkpommpko(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Epic 😂 😂 😂
Righthussle:

Leave all that plenty grammar. Church na business. The boy must inherit his father's business. I no blame them. Na the fools wey dey work hard for money carry go give pulpit bandits to chop in the name of giving to God na them I dey pity. I don free my mother from the foolishness of thinking these thieves work for whoever made the universe.

Shishi pulpits bandits no go see from me and my family again.

Any god that needs money should use his power to collect it from CBN or IMF or better still sit down and create money for himself. I don't have shishi to give to any god through anybody.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Papayaayasager(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
After kissing all the women he will now take over the family business grin
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by soccerlite: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
spencekat:
The church was founded by Late Pa Josiah Akindayomi.

Lolzzzzz 🤣

Church or rccg

Study your Bible more
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by spencekat(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
lipsrsealed
soccerlite:

Lolzzzzz 🤣

Church or rccg
RCCG is a name of the church naaa
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Redomi(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
spencekat:
Same thought here. That is why I like RCCG.
There is nothing to like in RCCG.
Assuming Adeboye was the founder, you would have know

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by spencekat(m): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
Redomi:
There is nothing to like in RCCG.
Assuming Adeboye was the founder, you would have know
He is not the founder naa.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Thomasankara(m): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
[/color]same happened with church of God mission,same happened with Synagogue church of all nation, the same thing will happen in winners,that one is already known to everybody,I can't say of the deeper life and mountain of fire[color=#770077] grin
Racoon:
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Rhozabeth(m): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
Good for him! But somehow i doubt if I can ever respect any pastor wey get tattoo full body! Most good pastors start from those formative age not when they have drawn tattoo full body! I detest tattoos tbh!

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by cucumbar: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
Realestatevixen:

See who is saying someone is not normal. It obviously takes an abnormal person to sit down in his cocoon and know and recognise people who arent normal.
That 'someone like this' you referred to is by far more learned, exposed and experienced than you are . You sound so bitter and full of bile.
That guy, as well as the church is not the reason for your frustration.

Get a life and move on!
Boy, you are still sounding stupid o. How old are you?,

we are not talking of being learned or exposed here. Are we?
We are talking about if this person is fit to be a pastor or not. Someone that has tattoo all over his body and braide his hair like a woman and also a nollywood actor?
That’s why we have some of the highest numbers of churches in the world, yet Nigeria is still backwards and have a huge number of the most wicked citizens on earth.
What does the Bible talk about tattoos.??

I have a life bro, a great one, one that you will envy, because I’m not stupid as you are.

I don’t even know this person, neither have I heard of him till now. That rubbish you spewed on your first post shows you are not normal, if this one is your pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
saphiere:
After sleeping with all the women in the industry, here he is wanting to pastor a church. Nigeria is indeed lawless.
Please, can you substantiate this claim?
I just want to know
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Thomasankara(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
[/color] maybe he did that for the purpose of film[color=#770077]
Ajehkpako4naija:
Rastafarian pastor..Lol
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by BALLOSKI: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
Donaldoni:
Great!

Congratulations to him.

Let him barb his hair/locks and look responsible.
He even has tattoos.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Jeftliu: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
salesbloo:

https://www.thecable.ng/jimmy-odukoya-succeeds-father-as-senior-pastor-of-fountain-of-life-church/amp

Church naa business centre
This is eyes open for those mumu who are paying tithes to yahoo yahoo pastors give you tithes to motherless care or less privilege people within ur community
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by spiceadole: 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Racoon:

Church is a business,just like any other business..So it's normal for the son to inherit his father's business empire.

See Pastor wey resemble thug..

Church goers dey try sha
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by dapotemi: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Do you know how many seniors Jimmy would jump to get to that position? It's like making a captain a chief of Army staff!
Lol, Christendom don wise now, nobody will allow the Redeemed scenerio to play out again, NEVER AGAIN!
When baba Akindayomi decides to pass on the baton to baba Adeboye, where is the Akindayomi family again, do you still hear their name again, they have all been erased..No founder/owner will make that error again .All of una will be here when Adeboye will pass it on to his Son...Make you continue to dey pay tithe, you hear?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by seguno2: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Racoon:

It is a family business. Those who are not happy, can do whatever they like.

Is that not what happens in other religious groups
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by Spidermon: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
Yahoo
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by seguno2: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
dapotemi:
Do you know how many seniors Jimmy would jump to get to that position? It's like making a captain a chief of Army staff!
Lol, Christendom don wise now, nobody will allow the Redeemed scenerio to play out again, NEVER AGAIN!
When baba Akindayomi decides to pass on the baton to baba Adeboye, where is the Akindayomi family again, do you still hear their name again, they have all been erased..No founder/owner will make that error again .All of una will be here when Adeboye will pass it on to his Son...Make you continue to dey pay tithe, you hear?

Where is Idahosa’s church today? What of TB Joshua’s synagogue church? Do you know of any hereditary church business that flourished after the death of the founder and continuity of the family member as leader

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by IbnB: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Racoon:

Church is a business just like any other
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by etrange: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
Acekidc4:
No be Dread ah Dey see for him Head so🤔🤔

Yes, what's wrong with dreads and how is it different from any other hairstyle?
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by thatigboman: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
With the tattoo?
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church by dapotemi: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
seguno2:

Where is Idahosa’s church today? What of TB Joshua’s synagogue church? Do you know of any hereditary church business that flourished after the death of the founder and continuity of the family member as leader

You're right....I am only saying this thing is now a BUSINESS and nothing more!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man / "Jesus Christ" Image Appears At A Church In Ikorodu, See What Residents Did Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.