Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,099 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace (5268 Views)

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt / How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life / Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by Oboto700(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Galaxydon1:
Mtchew, iphone is an achievement, ur mates are investing and building mansion back home, you are here celebrating an iphone after 3 years of your stay in oversea, God forbid, i reject such an achievement.
allow the guy.. ur mate ur mate now..he go Enter ritual

1 Like

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by advanceDNA: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
Slynation:
What fuckerry...!! angry this is exactly where I confirmed you are suffering from low IQ, low self esteem and and everything association with low...

The bolded should have made u realize the guy has been on a sarcastic mode all along.......
Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by spencekat(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
Habanero05:

No one’s rich in Nigeria. Stop deceiving yourself. Most of the celebrities in Nigeria will kill to get a student visa in America to earn better money.[/b] U can make more money washing yansh in America in one year than Davido makes from music in his lifetime [b]. Nigeria is a poor country. No one has ever make it in that country without goin to white mans land
Tales
Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by Slynation(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
advanceDNA:

The bolded should have made u realize the guy has been on a sarcastic mode all along.......
Omo...I just weak for that line!!

1 Like

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
Slynation:
What fuckerry...!! angry this is exactly where I confirmed you are suffering from low IQ, low self esteem and and everything associated with low...

Stop deceiving yourself. Only you can save yourself from poverty. Better to leave that country before hunger kill you
Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by MrFourSHIRTS: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
advanceDNA:

He is not being sarcastic o. He is just a lowself esteem man.
Over time, he should be able to grow out of it

1 Like

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by Galaxydon1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
placeofallure:

You were making sense at first before you decide to go the Yoruba Ibo way. Don't insult the Yorubas, we are not nincompoops. Don't let me change it for you!
that's the same Way The insult we igbos

1 Like

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by mikool007(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Congrats man
Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by Connected1: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
Habanero05:
I left Nigeria to Canada late 2020. Five days ago, I pre-ordered my first iPhone which is a 15 pro max and it’s meant to arrive in the next weeks. Although, I’ll be paying for the phone installment-ally as paying fully will kind of shrink my savings a little bit, but As someone that has never used an iPhone while in Nigeria becuse I can’t afford it, this is an achievement and more to come.
A liability is not an achievement.

Misplaced priority, if you took a $1200 loan to part pay for an asset it would have been an achievement.

I can't be happy for you, you are wasting your time over there, behaving like indigenes whereas you are a foreigner who got people and a country at home.

4 Likes

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by lilyheaven: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
Wahala dey.
Because of iPhone, someone is disgracing his ancestors.
Imagine counting number of white he has seen and hug as an achievement.
You are not even proud of your skin deep
Just kill yourself for being a Nigerian.
I’m sure you hate your skin deep. 🤦🏻‍♀️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by mapist(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Habanero05:
I left Nigeria to Canada late 2020. Five days ago, I pre-ordered my first iPhone which is a 15 pro max and it’s meant to arrive in the next weeks. Although, I’ll be paying for the phone installment-ally as paying fully will kind of shrink my savings a little bit, but As someone that has never used an iPhone while in Nigeria becuse I can’t afford it, this is an achievement and more to come.

Lol. Fone bought on hire purchase an achievement? Na wa sha.

4 Likes

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by Tayorshd87: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
Habanero05:

No one’s rich in Nigeria. Stop deceiving yourself. Most of the celebrities in Nigeria will kill to get a student visa in America to earn better money. U can make more money washing yansh in America in one year than Davido makes from music in his lifetime . Nigeria is a poor country. No one has ever make it in that country without goin to white mans land

Who told u that mumu so u mean Otedola too also wash ya sh for America to get rich including Dangote and Tony enumelu

1 Like

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by SirMichael1: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Habanero05:

What does it take to be happy for me? What does it take to congratulate me instead of tearing me down? Citizen of the most poorest country in the world . No wonder none of you can afford to eat two meals a day not to talk of buying an iPhone

Lol. You reek of low self esteem, boy. 😂😂

1 Like

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by MrsTwrite(f): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
Congratulations bro.
Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by CedarHoldings: 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
ItisWell22:
🫣

Sorry to ask, but, how old are you? 🤔

For you to think that everyone responding to you is hungry, is really worrisome.
imagine! This op remind of a family friend son( 18years old) that got admission to school in Canada 🇨🇦
They gave him his school fees and other important things,the guy reach there rent expensive lodge,bought ps5 game,he never pay school fee,he eventually finish the money,so he can't feed himself again, some gee approach him to use his account since he's a kid and novice ,they use for illegal wire,in nut shell the guy has deported back. This op should be 17years.

6 Likes

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by CedarHoldings: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
This one wey no comot surulere, when you see thread made by 17 years old boy you will know.

4 Likes

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by Smartguyboy(m): 12:11am On Sep 18, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Anyone you see carrying an iPhone in Nigeria paid for it 100% in cash, we don't borrow to buy ordinary phones here grin

Almost %95 of Nigerians using iPhones are yahoo boys which they order illegally many of them the sim is lock so they have to buy chips.
Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by extremelygolden: 12:49am On Sep 18, 2023
Habanero05:

Which money am I gonna use to buy a house in Canada?

Then be humble and stop looking down on people back home. Some of the people you're rude to here are landlords and employers.

And when next you want to collect loan, it's advisable you invest it on properties or something tangible. I mean it sounds so strange that you've to get a loan to buy a handset. It doesn't make sense at all.

3 Likes

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by extremelygolden: 12:50am On Sep 18, 2023
[quote author=Tayorshd87 post=125859474]

Who told u that mumu so u mean Otedola too also wash ya sh for America to get rich including Dangote and Tony enumelu[/qu
Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by extremelygolden: 12:53am On Sep 18, 2023
Habanero05:

No one’s rich in Nigeria. Stop deceiving yourself. Most of the celebrities in Nigeria will kill to get a student visa in America to earn better money. U can make more money washing yansh in America in one year than Davido makes from music in his lifetime . Nigeria is a poor country. No one has ever make it in that country without goin to white mans land

You're simply irredeemable!

5 Likes

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 18, 2023
Lol. How can you guys even believe that a Nigerian will hustle to travel out and the most important achievement for him will be to pre-order an expensive phone on installmental payment?
Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by YoshihideSuga: 1:38am On Sep 18, 2023
OP is a troll.

2 Likes

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by DyingFetus: 3:35am On Sep 18, 2023
Them use op sense purchase agbado

3 Likes

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by Kenmatt(m): 3:39am On Sep 18, 2023
Habanero05:

And you're even paying on instalment.

If this is the change the japa brought for you, I reject it completely.

3 Likes

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by Kenmatt(m): 3:44am On Sep 18, 2023
Habanero05:

At lest it brings money but your poverty ridened self can’t understand cuz you live in a 3rd world country like Nigeria. Poverty !!

Shut your mouth, you're in Canada but you live poor.

Three years, you were able to get an iPhone on pay small small and you're calling guys in Nigeria poor.

You claim you eat food, be there eating food.

2 Likes

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by Kenmatt(m): 3:49am On Sep 18, 2023
placeofallure:

You were making sense at first before you decide to go the Yoruba Ibo way. Don't insult the Yorubas, we are not nincompoops. Don't let me change it for you!

Shut it up!

Allow truth to excel.

1 Like

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by Kenmatt(m): 3:50am On Sep 18, 2023
Habanero05:

At lest I’m in Canada. The number of white people I’ve touched and hugged, u on the other hand can only dream of it. Because you live in Nigeria where u can barely afford to eat. I know you’re also dying to come here and you’ll kill to be here. Keep deceiving urself

The number of white people you have touched and hugged.

Please how old are you?

You are a disappointment to Nigeria.

I'm out of here.

6 Likes

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by Kobojunkie: 4:08am On Sep 18, 2023
Habanero05:
Na wa oo! So, those of us in the abroad wey no dey use IPhone at all, wetin we go talk? Say we never achieve? lipsrsealed

Congrats OP for relocating and finally getting your hearts desire.

2 Likes

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by huptin(m): 4:15am On Sep 18, 2023
Habanero05:

If I check, you’re in Nigeria and none of you iver there can afford to buy an iPhone. But thanks anyway

If you have to relocate to Canada just to buy an iPhone on credit...you better migrate to Afghanistan.

5 Likes

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by Kobojunkie: 4:31am On Sep 18, 2023
WeirdAlien:
Congratulations!
You made the right choice to Japa.
But it doesn't mean all people back home are suffering financially, despite the odds.

The difference is, it's a lot easier to live comfortably abroad, even if you don't hammer over there. But no one is comfortable in Nigeria no matter how rich you are, there are many unwarranted headaches to deal with
More than 70% back there are struggling. Basically, about 7 out of every 10 Nigerians in Nigeria are literally strongling to eat.. OP is no longer on that map so leave him be and focus on the ones in Nigeria there. undecided
Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by triangulation: 4:44am On Sep 18, 2023
Galaxydon1:
i live in my house, i have plots of land, that's an achievement, you must be from Yoruba, my Igbo brothers cannot see iphone 15 as an achievement after many years in oversea
You are a fool for wearing it a tribal garment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Japa Changed My Life Within 3 Years: A Story Shared From Place Of Grace by Najdorf: 4:54am On Sep 18, 2023
Habanero05:

At lest I’m in Canada. The number of white people I’ve touched and hugged, u on the other hand can only dream of it. Because you live in Nigeria where u can barely afford to eat. I know you’re also dying to come here and you’ll kill to be here. Keep deceiving urself
You are one of the saddest people I've come across on this website. Get help.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality / 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You / Things You Hear When Men Cheat!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.