Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye (13971 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) / Kogi 2019: Crowd Welcomes Yahaya Bello To His Hometown (photos) / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by propsad3: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2023
J
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by israelmao(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2023
Bello should be cleared off root and branch from Kogi State.He has not added any value to Kogi State since his assumption of power and he has only succeeded in creating more problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by emmanuelbrown26: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2023
Bellow was about to s set d pace for youths to venture into politics but he lost it all. He's so arrogant for my liking
As for Dino, when u were busy sampling all brands of cars on internet while ur people were dying of hunger. What little role did u play
Both Dino and Bellow are just same, Dino looks tyrrant to be a governor while bellow is an arrogant governor

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by WAPINATION: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2023
Hey Uncle Dino this your line no enter at all cos if you are a lion and will send bello to the zoo where he belongs It simply mean you are an animal and should be in the zoo too.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Demurray: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2023
Oga Dino, wey be lion, na you belong to the zoo, human being no dey live for zoo.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by VIKTO83(m): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2023
Dion is a small masquerade as long as Kogi politics is concerned.
Yahyah will keep calm and watch his exhaust all his energy on rantings. Then yahyah will hit him real hard where it will pain him so hard and after then he will go into oblivion.

If I may ask: Who will be their first lady if Dino wins?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by rajiedreez: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2023
cheesy
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by TongueTwista(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2023
😂.

Dino Melaye, be calming down. Yahaya Bello is not your average Nigerian politician. That man has no soul. There's a reason he comfortably runs the affairs of Kogi State while spending at least five days of every week in Abuja, without the fear of sabotage. Bello is the Kogi State version of Donald Duke; walking shrines. He's just more vicious and callous.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Ever8090: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2023
This one will use Kogi state money to buy expensive cars, power bikes and cloths...

1 Like

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Bfly: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2023
That was so incongruent.
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by wittywriter: 8:04am On Sep 18, 2023
SMH
Where do lions stay or live? Asking for one of my mentees.
In sane climes both deserves to be in the zoo.
Ever8090:
This one will use Kogi state money to buy expensive cars, power bikes and cloths...

Wittyness
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Kenmatt(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2023
Going by the Top Story: "I am Lion".

It means that his abode is in the Zoo.

So he is actually the one that belongs to the Zoo.
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by spencekat(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2023
VIKTO83:
Dion is a small masquerade as long as Kogi politics is concerned.
Yahyah will keep calm and watch his exhaust all his energy on rantings. Then yahyah will hit him real hard where it will pain him so hard and after then he will go into oblivion.

If I may ask: Who will be their first lady if Dino wins?
First Lady position is not constutionally recognized. Can't you see the case of Benue governor?
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Skillsnigeria: 8:12am On Sep 18, 2023
grin hmmm
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2023
How can an animal (lion) send a human to the zoo

Or is he referring to the human as an animal also

Lions are kept in the zoo, so how do you want to send someone to the zoo when you live there yourself

English problem!

Just refer to yourself as a zoo curator so you can keep whoever you want to keep in the zoo.

Or rather tell us that you are a lion and you want to strike or deal with him🤔

1 Like

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Johnnyessence(m): 8:14am On Sep 18, 2023
Senator Dino Melaye don burst the bubble. I’m just laughing 😆

More burst from his talk

Senator Dino Melaye addressed the good people of Kogi State on maintaining peace and good governance

Pdp governorship candidate in Kogi State State, Senator Dino Melaye addressed the good people of Kogi State. Assured the good people of Kogi State on provision of infrastructural developments in Kogi State, maintaining accountability and transparency in governance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUHYUtBKakg?si=9aPoHqolc4RQMPhI

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by abobote: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2023
This Dino campaign is all about boasting
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Johnnyessence(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2023
Dino melaye has the political muscle to defeat Yahaya bello and his stooge Ododo of APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Hespee93: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2023
I don't even know the reason why this dude hatered keeps on growing in my mind.

I don't just like him as a person.
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by asiga(m): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2023
Provocative utterances that will end up heating up the polity and further prepare the players to perfect their rigging plans.
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by DrMuzungu(m): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2023
Is it the same DIno Melaye that was once picked by Mopol, and was crying like a babyu? Ahahahahahahahahaha, a lion, ahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Yankee101: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2023
Dino is not even in the contest

He’s number 3 so far

Bello knows and is not even facing him
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Glosam5683(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2023
The only state in the country where we don't know where they belong to, terrible state

so sad 😢
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by tinktanker: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2023
Lol. Wrong Grammar. Since u are lion, you should have said, " I will send yahaya to the zoo (home) where we belong to. Since you are a lion you are also an animal.
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Afamed: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2023
A lion that failed to conquer his senatorial District.

Eye go soon clear
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Johnnyessence(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2023
Dino Melaye the lion 🦁 in action will tame his enemies on November 11th governorship Election.
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by omolola12345(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2023
At the end of the election Dino will still go to court to claim his mandate. He should beware of his strong opposition in the state.
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by DrAlake29: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2023
DCmaverick:
U called ursef a LION and u wnt to send someone to the ZOO

Na someone de send LION to zoo wey i knw o, if my brain stil de wrk wel.
#nigeriaisazoo
na d comment i dey look for be this
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Johnnyessence(m): 8:33am On Sep 18, 2023
*The stubborn boy called Dino Part 1!*

Dino, as he is popularly known, defied all expectations and proved that being stubborn does not necessarily hinder success. He was born on January 1, 1974, in Kano State, Nigeria. From a young age, Dino displayed a strong-willed nature and a refusal to back down from challenges.

Dino's early life was filled with struggles and hardships, but these experiences only fueled his determination to succeed. He navigate through life with limited resources. However, Dino's unwavering spirit pushed him to prove himself against all odds.

His journey into politics began when he contested for the position of a student union leader at Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria. His charisma and ability to connect with people made him a force to be reckoned with in campus politics.

In 2007, Dino contested and won the election to represent the people of Kabba/Ijumu federal constituency in the House of Representatives. He served two terms and earned a reputation for being vocal and tenacious in fighting for the rights of his constituents.

Dino's success in the House of Representatives propelled him to aim for higher political positions. In 2015, he ran for the senatorial seat representing Kogi West in the National Assembly and emerged victorious. His time as a senator was marked by controversial moments and confrontations with political rivals, yet he continued to work towards bringing development to his constituency.

Although his political career faced ups and downs, Dino remained resolute in his pursuit of justice and better governance. He initiated and supported bills that aimed to improve the lives of Nigerian citizens, particularly in the areas of healthcare, education, and infrastructure.

Behind his stubborn nature, Dino possesses charisma, intelligence, and a charm that resonates with the people. He understands their struggles and always stands up for their rights, even in the face of opposition.

Dino's story serves as an inspiration to many, proving that determination, resilience, and a stubborn resolve can indeed lead to success. He defied the notion that stubbornness could hold a person back, instead using it as a driving force to achieve greatness.

OYEWUSI JUWON ✍️

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by bestower: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2023
Wrong word to be used ..Well, I like his personality but I don't like PDP,..How can I vote then?
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Cmanforall: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2023
TruthsFM:
I am a Lion in Kogi State, I will send Yahaya Bello to the Zoo where he belong - Senator Dino Melaye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCSiyafSyg0?si=ANAMqp2uZC2W1NTM
Indirectly Dino is saying he also belongs to the Zoo
grin
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Komu1048(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2023
DCmaverick:
U called ursef a LION and u wnt to send someone to the ZOO

Na someone de send LION to zoo wey i knw o, if my brain stil de wrk wel.
#nigeriaisazoo

Person wey no get sense, u really got him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Rally Divides Pro-buhari Group / Amina Mohammed Visits Osinbajo With UN Delegation, Presents Gift To Him(pics) / Nnamdi Kanu: Court Takes Decision On Arrest Of Fani-kayode, Abaribe, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.