Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye (13970 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) / Kogi 2019: Crowd Welcomes Yahaya Bello To His Hometown (photos) / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Fujiyama: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2023
Johnnyessence:
Are you Kogi State electorate?

^^^
Not really relevant. I'm not the one seeking election. As a voter I get to ask the questions and the Dinos of this world get to answer them. That's the way it works.

I'm a registered voter with a valid voters card and a valid Nigerian passport. That's all you need to know.
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Fujiyama: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2023
Johnnyessence:
Are you Kogi State electorate? Some of the projects dino did when he was in the senate.

^^^
Good.

I presume they were constituency projects?
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Chetas81(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2023
SO THAT HUSHPUPPY CAN BE YOUR DEPUTY GOVERNOR, ELERIBURUKU FRAUDSTER
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2023
So he is confirming the fact that Nigeria is a jungle abi zoo.
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Penisman: 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
If he had said he was a monkey, it would have been easier to believe, because he once jump on top a tree like a grown up African bush monkey...

Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Johnnyessence(m): 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
Good.

I presume they were constituency projects?
yes . He did extremely well when he was in the Nigeria Senate
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Johnnyessence(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
Not really relevant. I'm not the one seeking election. As a voter I get to ask the questions and the Dinos of this world get to answer them. That's the way it works.

I'm a registered voter with a valid voters card and a valid Nigerian passport. That's all you need to know.
ok good one
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by newnigerdelta00: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
TruthsFM:
Senator Dino Melaye addressed the good people of Kogi State on maintaining peace and good governance

Pdp governorship candidate in Kogi State State, Senator Dino Melaye addressed the good people of Kogi State. Assured the good people of Kogi State on provision of infrastructural developments in Kogi State, maintaining accountability and transparency in governance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUHYUtBKakg?si=9aPoHqolc4RQMPhI

You be lion, WOW.... lion is a name of animal,are you now animal SIR? Lion's lives in the forest jungle so Sir Kindly go live in the forest jungle where you will see your fellow lion's and lioness SIR
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by vikstandon(m): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
You are a Lion, it is you who should go to the ZOO where you belong.
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Psoul(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
If you're a Lion, you're already in the zoo naa.
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by mukthar2000(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Everybody wan be lion, yeye bello na white lion , Dino u too na lion, who con be the real lion ? We beg make una choose another animal make allow lion bright.
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by highchief1: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
TruthsFM:
I am a Lion in Kogi State, I will send Yahaya Bello to the Zoo where he belong - Senator Dino Melaye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCSiyafSyg0?si=ANAMqp2uZC2W1NTM
bros calm down.yahaya bello and hope are two governors that I’m liking.they don’t talk but when the time comes u go see the mad man in them.Dino ur food go soon don.u go hail
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by KogiPikin: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
Adinoyi the dreamer, continue abeg.
Johnnyessence:
Natasha's Victory and Muri's Grassroots Momentum: A Forewarning to the APC Controlled Government in Kogi State.

--Hadi Dankogi

In the ever-changing landscape of the Kogi 2023 forthcoming gubernatorial election campaigns, recent developments have emerged as pivotal turning points, casting a foreboding shadow over the political prospects of the incumbent Governor Bello's political base; Natasha Akpoti's triumph at the election Tribunal, and Muri's emergence backed by organic support have exposed vulnerabilities in the current APC led administration, suggesting the potential conclusion of the reign of the ruling party in the State.

*Natasha's Triumph at the Tribunal:*

Natasha Akpoti's resounding victory at the Tribunal has sent shockwaves through Kogi's political terrain. Her decisive win stands as a watershed moment in the state's political history, signifying her unwavering resolve and the profound discontentment with the Governor Bello's administration.

In her legal battle against the incumbent, Natasha's ability to secure such a resounding win is nothing short of extraordinary. It underscores her unwavering commitment to justice and the rule of law, virtues deeply resonating with Kogi people. Her triumph is a resounding declaration that Kogi citizens are not merely yearning for change, but are immediately and vociferously demanding it.

However, Natasha's victory also spotlights a glaring shortcoming in Governor Bello's administration. Despite being an incumbent governor with significant sway in the Central Senatorial District of the State where he hails from, and even possessing a sitting Senator from the area in his party at the time, His Excellency and his cabinet members from the district struggled in an election subsequently deemed flawed by the Tribunal. This inadequacy is palpable even in his Senatorial District, where he could not secure victory despite deploying political heavy-handedness. Incidents like the Local Government Area chairman caught tearing ballot papers as reported only serve to underscore the challenges confronting the incumbent government.

Additionally, owing to misguided political maneuvers stemming from the administration's disconnect with the populace, the government of the day took the controversial step of tampering with the entrance road leading to Natasha's hometown in Ihima . Many perceived this action as a desperate bid to hinder Natasha's influence, further stoking resentment against the incumbent.

*Muri's Organic Support*

Amidst the whirlwind of Kogi's 2023 gubernatorial race, a remarkable phenomenon has materialized, both confounding and inspiring political pundits and citizens alike. It is the narrative of Muri Yakubu Ajaka of the SDP, a candidate who, despite lacking the endorsement of a major political party, has ignited a grassroots movement that is sweeping across the state.

Muri's ascension to prominence attests to the potency of a bonafide connection with the grassroots. His endearing impact in the State particularly Kogi east as well as other regions, vividly portrayed in images and reports, showcases a candidate who comprehends the local issues that hold utmost significance for the good people of Kogi.

What is particularly striking is that Muri's appeal transcends geographical confines, resonating with citizens from all walks of life. This wide-ranging support was recently bolstered by an endorsement from a UK-based group, underscoring the international reach of his grassroots movement.

The crux of this movement lies in its organic essence. Muri has eschewed the traditional machinery of established political parties, opting instead to engage directly with the people. His willingness to lend an ear, empathize, and address the concerns of the ordinary Kogi citizens has struck a chord.

The transformation unfolding in Kogi's political landscape is profound, shifting away from the conventional paradigm of party-driven politics toward a new era where individuals like Muri, who genuinely comprehend the needs and aspirations of their constituents, take center stage. This metamorphosis is well-documented in reports from grassroots interactions, where Muri's message of hope, accountability, and progress deeply resonates with the electorate.

The yearning for fresh leadership and a departure from the status quo is palpable. Kogi citizens are no longer content with the business-as-usual approach that has yielded meagre results. Instead, they are embracing Muri's vision of a Kogi that caters for all its residents , offering opportunities to every citizen and partnering with the people to realize their aspirations.

As Muri's organic support continues to gain momentum, it sends an unequivocal message to the political establishment: the people of Kogi are searching beyond traditional party affiliations. They are seeking leaders who are ingrained in their communities, comprehend their struggles, and are ready to bring about meaningful change to the people of Kogi State.

*The Impending danger before the White Lion*

Governor Bello may boast of being a political lion, but the recent developments in the Kogi 2023 election campaigns suggest that the reign of excesses may be drawing to a close. Natasha's victory demonstrates a growing dissatisfaction with his leadership style, while Muri's organic support indicates a desire for a new direction. The combined force of these two factors should serve as a stern warning for the APC led government and their supporters.

Furthermore, the administration's disdain for the political figures of Kogi East Senatorial District and its disregard for the West Senatorial District have fanned the flames of bias and animosity, particularly along ethnic lines. This sentiment is anticipated to manifest itself on November 11th, 2023, election day. Regrettably, this negates the essence of the "New Direction" slogan that was espoused during the early days of the administration in 2016.

..........One would have expected "New Direction" to symbolize a political reorientation and the harmonization of Kogi's political culture as a state to lay a popularly accepted foundation across the three senatorial districts and down to the nine federal constituencies to enable an organized Kogi Agenda for National pursuits amongst the committee of states which will translate to a better living condition for her citizenry; Painfully, it appears the administration has leaned towards the antiquated path of avarice, which has historically hindered the state's progress and as such poses a big threat to the ruling party retaining the highest seat in the State. These factors, coupled with Natasha's triumph and Muri's grassroots support, serve as a stark cautionary signal to Governor Bello that his political reign may be approaching its twilight. The era of excesses and divisive politics could indeed be drawing to a close in Kogi state.

In conclusion, the evolving political landscape of Kogi in the run-up to the 2023 Guber Poll paints a compelling narrative. Natasha Akpoti's resounding victory at the Tribunal and Muri Yakubu Ajaka's remarkable grassroots movement symbolize a yearning for change and a break from the traditional political mold. These developments underscore a growing dissatisfaction with the status quo and a demand for fresh leadership that truly understands and addresses the needs of the people.

Governor Bello's administration, while initially promising a "New Direction," has faced significant challenges and criticisms, including allegations of electoral misconduct and divisive politics. The cracks in Bello's political armor, revealed by these recent events, suggest that his tenure may be approaching its twilight.

As the electorate seeks leaders deeply connected to their communities and genuinely responsive to their concerns, the era of old-fashioned politics and excesses could be drawing to a close in Kogi state. It is a pivotal moment, where the voices of the people, represented by Natasha and Muri, are reshaping the political landscape. The outcome of the upcoming election will ultimately determine whether this transformation takes root, setting Kogi on a new trajectory toward progress, unity, and accountable governance.

In Unity and Progress,
Abdulmalik, Hadi Adinoyi.

Copied
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Johnnyessence(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
KogiPikin:
Adinoyi the dreamer, continue abeg.
we will know who wins on November 11th governorship poll in Kogi State
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by creativehubb: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
Zazu, am a baboon grin
Kogi do...from frying pan to fire.
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
Wow...Is that Hon. Jerry Gana to the extreme left if the first pic? Or am I mistaken?
Used to be my childhood political role model. I used to walk past his gate every week when he was minster of information andbOrientation.
Aso drive days...Chai! Memories. The man was a nice man, and also intelligent.
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
I support Sen. Dino Melaye, but he should desist from the name calling in his campaigns. It's too early for that. It's not even needed, if he believes he has majority of the people's support.
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by hotseat: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
Only Kogites would determine whether you're truly a lion or a pussycat.

November 11 is D-DAY!

But I no wan hear say dem rig me out o!
Re: I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye by Bunnatex(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
Does that not make him a wild animal for the zoo?

Just asking for a friend..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interview With Mrs Remi Obasanjo: (OBJ's First Wife) / Killings Need To Be Handled Carefully To Avoid Civil War - Osinbajo / NNPC Records N378bn Loss In 8 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.