Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. (2568 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / Sultan Bin Salman Marries 25-Year-Old Lady, Pays $50m, Convoy Of 30 Range Rovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by englishmart(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2023
30+ women have issues with 30+ boys who go for girls in their 20s.
The same you that always preferred older guys. Like, my Jss 3 crush was dating someone in Ss3. By the time we got to SS3, she was already knacking Corp members. Girls our age are usually ahead and see themselves as literally out of our league.

A university girl is only dating her mates in school for obvious reasons. It’s never that deep. Her eyes and mind are on that SUV that always picks and drops her on fridays, and also foot her bills. Her campus boyfriend is used as an errand boy or a pleasure equipment, because, in her opinion, he’s broke as fvck.

When she’s done jumping from SUV to SUV, Hotel to Hotel, Dick to dick, uncle to uncle, airport to airport, when she has disheveled the natural alignments of her viginaa, when the sugar has completely dissipated she now remember we’re mates. She wants me to inherit a kpekus that is on compulsory retirement, no way, ma’am. Be patient, a neighbor might soon lose his wife. Or maybe a 70 year-old church member. make you help am train him children.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by englishmart(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by Fahvvy: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2023
Hahahahaah grin...
Your last paragraph really got me lmao grin...
But there's so much truth in this sha undecided...

When girls are in their 20's, they see boys their age mates as "small boys" and they go for older dudes undecided...

But once they get older, they now expect those same "small boys" that they turned down to date them undecided...

And when those "small boys" turn down their dilapidated a.ss for fresher babes, they start raining insults on them, how f.oolish can then be undecided...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by jeromestarks: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2023
But this Op wuked .
We don't care what does old vaginas say, we will marry a very young and succulent woman who is with 18 - 22.

No woman above 23 will retire into our home. Heaven punish them for misusing their pvssies.
Once she's above 23 and not a virgin, we will fvck and fvck her pvssy then we will let her go when we are tired of her overused pvssy.

12 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by austine4real(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2023
grin grin

Our 30+ ladies please consider this my brother

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by Baronthecelebri: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2023
You're right
Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by Rahkman: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2023
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by englishmart(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2023
Fahvvy:
Hahahahaah grin...
Your last paragraph really got me lmao grin...
But there's so much truth in this sha undecided...

When girls are in their 20's, they see boys their age mates as "small boys" and they go for older dudes undecided...

But once they get older, they now expect those same "small boys" that they turned down to date them undecided...

And when those "small boys" turn down their dilapidated a.ss for fresher babes, they start raining insults on them, how f.oolish can then be undecided...
They want both sides of a coin. They think life revolves around them.

13 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by englishmart(m): 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
jeromestarks:
But this Op wuked .
We don't care what does old vaginas say, we will marry a very young and succulent woman who is with 18 - 22.

No woman above 23 will retire into our home. Heaven punish them for misusing their pvssies.
Once she's above 23 and not a virgin, we will fvck and fvck her pvssy then we will let her go when we are tired of her overused pvssy.
Factos, bro. Facts only. They should remain with those married men they dissed us for

7 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by LogicBomb8: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
This guy is very we-cared 😂😂

7 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by Silentgroper(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
This is one funny thread. Bt op is right. That gender cant always eat their cake and have it..

7 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by jeromestarks: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
englishmart:
Factos, bro. Facts only. They should remain with those married men they dissed us for
Gbamsolutely.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by stacyadams: 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
englishmart:
The same you that always preferred older guys. Like, my Jss 3 crush was dating someone in Ss3. By the time we got to SS3, she was already knacking Corp members. Girls our age are usually ahead and see themselves as literally out of our league.

A university girl is only dating her mates in school for obvious reasons. It’s never that deep. Her eyes and mind are on that SUV that always picks and drops her on fridays, and also foot her bills. Her campus boyfriend is used as an errand boy or a pleasure equipment, because, in her opinion, he’s broke as fvck.

When she’s done jumping from SUV to SUV, Hotel to Hotel, Dick to dick, uncle to uncle, airport to airport, when she has disheveled the natural alignments of her viginaa, when the sugar has completely dissipated she now remember we’re mates. She wants me to inherit a kpekus that is on compulsory retirement, no way, ma’am. Be patient, a neighbor might soon lose his wife. Or maybe a 70 year-old church member. make you help am train him children.

Yes continue advicing siofra before it's too late grin

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by karkinase(m): 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
No mind them

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by siofra(f): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
Lol this changes nothing. Men will keep marrying 30+ ladies in the real world. My 30+ neighbour is getting married this November and there's nothing anyone can do about it tongue

If e pain you, go die.

6 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by VawulentMan: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
siofra:
Lol this changes nothing. Men will keep marrying 30+ ladies in the real world. My 30+ neighbour is getting married this November and there's nothing anyone can do about it tongue

If e pain you, go die.

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by englishmart(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
siofra:

If e pain you, go die.
Getting married to a highly experienced single father of 4

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by englishmart(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
stacyadams:

Yes continue advicing siofra before it's too late grin
They have tons of motivational quotes to keep them going. “Men are scum” and the likes.

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by talk2hb1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2023
Let 30+ Ladies Breath, they are already going through a lot Being 30.

If you are a guy and you are 30+ you are single and you employeed even with little income even if it's not much my brother you be hot cake, if you come get one small ride join am, with a nice apartment watch your back (na jazz dem go cast you)
Don't ask me how I take know!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by Gadafii: 2:24am On Sep 19, 2023
As a man your wife should be at least 3-4 years younger than you are, wome grow and develop faster than, and at the same time aged and diminished faster than men

Most men are finer and more groomed, experience and can’t still reproduce at very old age, unlike women that have life clock, it’s nature we can’t beat that
So don’t marry someone same age as you l, she may look like your Aunty when you hit clock 50, while she looks 65

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by shagasha: 4:51am On Sep 19, 2023
Marry whom your heart wants you to marry but don't also forget that a girl of between 18 - 22 is still in her hoeing stage. Very few of them know what they want for themselves.
My own take is do what makes you happy cuz life is so so short to live unhappy. If a woman that is older than you makes you happy, marry her. Happiness is key.
Age of marriage has never guaranteed happiness in arriage
✌🏿
Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by Fizalis(m): 6:41am On Sep 19, 2023
shagasha:
Marry whom your heart wants you to marry but don't also forget that a girl of between 18 - 22 is still in her hoeing stage. Very few of them know what they want for themselves.
My own take is do what makes you happy cuz life is so so short to live unhappy. If a woman that is older than you makes you happy, marry her. Happiness is key.
Age of marriage has never guaranteed happiness in arriage
✌🏿

This quote "do what makes you happy" issa a problem and has been misinterpreted by our current generation. They feel and do whatever makes them happy even if it's immoral, illegal and a nuisance to others!

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by jamesversion: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2023
Englishmart. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by englishmart(m): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2023
talk2hb1:
Let 30+ Ladies Breath, they are already going through a lot Beign 30.

What is beign

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by englishmart(m): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2023
jamesversion:
Englishmart. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bros mi

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by Shinjawestern: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2023
siofra:

If e pain you, go die.

Shut up there .

You women always know someone...

Why not u a 30+
Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by bantilosha: 8:11am On Sep 19, 2023
englishmart:

Bro take am easy na. You wan kee person ni?

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by bantilosha: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2023
englishmart:
Getting married to a highly experienced single father of 4
Or maybe he has a secret family somewhere.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by bantilosha: 8:16am On Sep 19, 2023
Shinjawestern:

Shut up there .

You women always know someone...

Why not u a 30+
grin grin grin Brutalize her with the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by dontrulee: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2023
bantilosha:
grin grin grin Brutalize her with the truth.

Lol, she no fit answer grin
Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by Badmashii(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2023
Normally a wise guy suppose go for 16-22 year old girl if you want enjoy life. Anything above that na confirm mumu you be.

The younger they are the better they taste. That's the reason why they say 'sweet sixteen'. A man can never be a sweet sixteen. Our own sweet no dey finish till we die.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of 30+ Women. by talk2hb1(m): 8:41am On Sep 19, 2023
englishmart:
What is beign
Being!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Live In A 3 Bedroom Flat! / Re: Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? / The Word "darling"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.