Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,445 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? (6192 Views)

Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / Beware Of "Women" When Chasing Your Dreams - Pic / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by cynthiafred67(f): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2011
It is has notin 2 do wit gender I think it has 2 do with d individual
Blazing88:

Being SMART has nothing to do with GENDER!!! A MAN N A WOMAN HAVE THE SAME BRAIN. it depends how u use yours!
Na wa for sum questions on NL!!!
^^ u are on point
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Ranoscky(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2011
Quote from Donobi: "most men are smarter, they ill give the girl whatever they want, but ill get the ultimate price. i ve don that before and i got what i am looking for. till today the girl hate me for what i did."

The best reply so far (to me)!

Donobi, I dey feel u jare, u too much. Na u sabi pass! Na my type of guy u be!

I no know wetin dey worri some gals for head sef, I wonder wetin dey inside dat dia small brain!
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by albridge(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2011
well its true that some women can be pretty smart when compared to some other men but i am talking in a general sense here. is the average man smarter than the average woman? Especially when it comes to accessing a good relationship and a bad one. when i say access, mind you i am not just talking about his pocket o!
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Cuddlemii: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
These days babes are trying too oh. They have left their heart in the cupboard where it should have been in the first place and they use their heads.

But realistically, its the men. Men are more consistent in their strategy and game. Men are not lousy & play clean games. Men are so good, they might even act like they are not smart but when they hit, they leave no traces. Some guys have sim cards for every relationship they keep.

A lady would be playing a guy & brag about it in her bf's compound, there is always loose ends with ladies.  Ladies are usually indecisive and react according to the moment. Ladies can start up well only to screw it up with something silly, like you have been forming decency and refused to drop for your guy only for g-strings & condom to drop from her bag, where are u coming from?. The smart women that can play their games in relationship are usually the quiet ones that don't talk, they are composed and don't keep friends, fear those gurus, there are smarter. Or ladies who have lived amongst guys and tapped enough knowledge.

Fear babes that give nick names like my love, my heart. That way they don't need to mix up names or call guys different names so they call all their bfs my love. Incase during intercourse, she doesn't need to call Taiwo, yomi. My love is for 5 guys.

Some babes have a coded sim card, they pretend to be their own toaster and start sending you threatning text message that they like your babe. Then they ask their brother or cousin with a good voice & classy charisma to speak to you. That is to create a competitive scenerio for her. In the bf's mind, his babe is in high demand by big boys. Some use it to insult their guy if a story is going round town that they r seeing someone so he is aware pple know.

So it swings both ways, its survival of the fittest wink wink wink.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by DonPizzaro: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2011
The person who is smarter can be any gender.

The smarter person is the person who is less commited to the relationship.
The smarter person is the person who is less in love.
The smarter person is the one who is less intrested in the relationship.
The person with minimum emotional investment.

The least intrested person will always control the relationship .
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2011
cynthiafred67:

It is has notin 2 do wit gender I think it has 2 do with d individual ^^ u are on point

More dan on point,USE UR HEAD,THINK AHEAD! grin grin grin
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by dublinkmy6: 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2011
DonPizzaro:

The least intrested person will always control the relationship .
END OF DISCUSSION
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by Ranoscky(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2011
^^ That's one of the names of Honda automobile product.

They also have one called DISCUSSION CONTINUE!!!
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by albridge(m): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2011

The least intrested person will always control the relationship

That is so so sad. Guess if that is true then love is dead
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by harrier(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
Men are more smarter than girls , if men has cash and give girls what ever they what and get what he what and move onnnn.
Re: Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? by HotieTima(f): 5:53am On Oct 20, 2011
HELL NOOOOO

THEY ARE NOT AT ALL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes / When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You / Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.