Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri (2157 Views)

Yorubas And Other Ethnicities Love The Igbo They Are Just Being Jealous And Fear / 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by Peacemaker5128: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2023
Dear Chijioke,

Thank you for your feedback. That is not accurate. The gentleman who won the House of Assembly seat in Abia State on the platform of the Labour Party is named Anthony Chinasa. He has denied that he is Yoruba multiple times.

According to an interview he granted to Channels Television, he said his nickname is Abiola. And that his opponent in the election printed posters with the name Abiola Chinasa to make the electorate turn against him because they would think he is Yoruba. He had to tour the communities in his constituency to tell them that he has no connection with Yorubas otherwise he would have lost that election.

The most closed region to other ethnicities in Nigeria is, sadly, the Southeast. Lagos State alone has over 30 Igbos elected or appointed into government. The highest ranking Igbo in the Presidential Villa under Buhari, Ben Akabueze, was nominated by Tinubu ti fill a slot for Lagos State. Prior to that, Mr Akabueze was the Commissioner for Economic Planning and Budget of Lagos State. The Southwest as a region has over 50 Igbos elected or appointed into government at various levels.

The entire North has tens of Igbos elected and appointed into government.

But in the entire Southeast, I am not sure there is a non-Igbo appointed or elected into government. If any Northerner is appointed, it may be appointment as gatemen or security, if that at all . Even when President Bola Tinubu tried to appease the Southeast by making Emmanuel Ikechukwu Oglala the Chief of Naval Staff, many Igbos complained that he was a non-Igbo speaking Igbo. I am almost fifty years old, and that was the first time in my life I heard of the term 'non-Igbo speaking Igbo'.

Thanks again, and may God bless you.

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1704406309666197759

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by Malroux: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2023
Reno O' mockery should continue hating on Igbos, it doesn't change the fact that he is a deadbeat dad who abandoned his legally married wife with three children, including twin boys for an Ethiopian hooker, whom he impregnated out of wedlock. Your children will never forgive you for abandoning them and their mother Reno the randy man.

11 Likes

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by Christistruth00: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2023
cool

Non-Igbo Speaking Igbo?

What on Earth is that?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by accordadoga26(f): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2023
Hehehe

Na dem dey cry tribalism and na dem be the tribalist.

Thank God Nigerians know them too well now.

Even foreigners abroad know who they are already.

Just watch as they will start attacking the messenger and leave the Message that is being passed

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by PrinceOfLagos: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2023
Reno the clout chaser, appointment hustler and a menace to the society ..

I laughed at how reno was roasted this yesterday on Twitter as he was trying to make a mockery on Mohbad's memory ..

Old stupid man wey no know when to shut up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by Jackson619007: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2023
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by gistray: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2023
Then allow them to their way na?

Idiots

4 Likes

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by accordadoga26(f): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2023
Hehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by Curious345: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2023
This drunkard Mr Peacemaker5128 needs to be forced and caged In a rehab asap

2 Likes

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by nedu666: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2023
The hustle for appointment from tinubu is real. Ffk and onichie don join the same format. Every time thank you for your feedback.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by slowice(m): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2023
We all know why those igbos were given various appointments in those states but let's pretend we don't to push the narrative that igbos don't entertain visitors.

Agenda must agenda... Even if you have agenda against God, you will filter and find Bible passages to support your madness.

Na so life be

5 Likes

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by Peacemaker5128: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Reno the clout chaser, appointment hustler and a menace to the society ..

I laughed at how reno was roasted this morning on Twitter as he was trying to make a mockery on Mohbad's memory
https://www.nairaland.com/7535141/presidential-election-peter-obi-atiku

2 Likes

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by Racoon(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2023
Alaigbo is the most peaceful region even with the IPOB wahala as statisense have proven. The least affected region with the out of school children menace. Business is highly competitive here because of the resilient and competitive entrepreneurship spirit of the average Igbo man.

Meanwhile, there are some significant Yorubas, Hausas and other ethnic nationals who already naturalised/domiciled, doing and prospering in business and even inter-marrying in the SE.

My graduating class in the university was a one Nigeria gathering though the representatives from the SE dominated. Same as obtainable in other regions. I attended induction in UCH in 2006 and saw the same reflection in the graduants' list. So Reno Omokri can only continue to deceive the gullible.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by PrinceOfLagos: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehe

Na dem dey cry tribalism and na dem be the tribalist.

Thank God Nigerians know them too well now.

Even foreigners abroad know who they are already.

Just watch as they will start attacking the messenger and leave the Message that is being passed
You're typing from Osun state and saying that the world knows what about the Igbos?

Yes yes, the world knows that the Igbos are the most peaceful tribe in Nigeria and highly industrious.

Aren't you even ashamed of yourself that it took Tinubu rigging to defeat Peter Obi at the presidential election?

9 Likes

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by Peacemaker5128: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You're typing from Osun state and saying that the world knows what about the Igbos?

Yes yes, the world knows that the Igbos are the most peaceful tribe in Nigeria and highly industrious.

Aren't you even ashamed of yourself that it took Tinubu rigging to defeat Peter Obi at the presidential election?
and you could not assist Gringory Obituary with your evidence?

https://www.nairaland.com/6966852/tinubu-becomes-apc-flag-bearer

5 Likes

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by nzeobi(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2023
This 50 year old attention seeker is here again, gov soludo and Peter mbah of enugu all appointed non igbos into positions.

Some igbos in Lagos got their positions by contesting elections so non igbos in se can also contest and if they win nobody will deny them.

Let me stop here for now till I know the kind of agreement Reno and nairaland has since he's no longer getting the needed engagement on Twitter.

And as for recruitment into civil service, I will comment on that when Nigeria start recruiting Non nigerians

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by naija4life247: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2023
No other ethnic group wants to live in the midst of drug traffickers, fake drug manufacturers, and baby factory merchants

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by nzeobi(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2023
naija4life247:
No ethnic wants to live in the midst of drugs I, fake drugs manufacturers, and baby factory merchants

And who wants to live with ritualists,skull miners, terrorists and irresponsible people

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by Footballer754: 11:34am On Sep 20, 2023
Lies!!!

That boy Reno is trying to incite his Uninformed followers against the Igbos.

1) Lagos has 30 elected or appointed Igbos in Govt?

2) entire north’s has tens of Igbo elected officials! LIES

3) this Mr Ben Akabueze lies everyday.

This is a not country.

Thank God for dual citizenship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by Malroux: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2023
naija4life247:
No ethnic wants to live in the midst of drugs I, fake drugs manufacturers, and baby factory merchants

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by Beremx(f): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2023
The Op is Reno Omokri. Check his topics and you'll find out that 35 percent are created from his stories.

Dear Peacemaker5128 aka Reno Omokri, I noticed you blocked me on Twitter and Instagram because you can't stand being criticized. Lol
You're seriously looking for appointment by Tinubu by bashing and insulting Igbos. I hope you will stop by the time you get your appointment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by Betanaija42moro: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2023
This man can not say anything without bringing ethnic or religious slur into it.

I have never seen him said anything that will about peaceful coexistence of different regions in Nigeria.

I wonder the kind of people that listen to him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by EmekaA125(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
nzeobi:

And who wants to live with ritualists,skull miners, terrorists and irresponsible people
They have added palliative fighting and rice banditry to the list of their vices in SouthWest grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by WesternPanzer: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lol
Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by kettykings: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lies coming from a lier

We have non indigenes holding paramount positions in igbo land, soludo appointed an edo man as his media advisor. There is a yoruba director in Anambra, someone from zamfara resigned to join hope uzodinma in imo state, enugu governor appointed akeredolu of channels as his DG enugu broadcasting service

https://www.nairaland.com/7313447/adebayo-ojeyinka-yoruba-man-anambra

https://www.nairaland.com/7086920/soludo-appoints-osagie-aburime-edo

https://www.nairaland.com/7752057/mbah-appoints-ladi-akeredolu-ale-md

https://saharareporters.com/2021/12/23/zamfara-commissioner-resigns-join-uzodinma%E2%80%99s-government-imo

3 Likes

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by meditator(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Malroux:
Reno O' mockery should continue hating on Igbos, it doesn't change the fact that he is a deadbeat dad who abandoned his legally married wife with three children, including twin boys for an Ethiopian hooker, whom he impregnated out of wedlock. Your children will never forgive you for abandoning them and their mother Reno the randy man.
Agreed that you don't like him... Is what he's saying true or not ?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by Malroux: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
meditator:
Agreed that you don't like him... Is what he's saying true or not ?
Agreed he doesn't like Igbos. Is what I'm saying about him true or not?

1 Like

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by KGBKremlin: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
Malroux:

Don't worry 2 years from now the hatred will disappear in Biafra, since you people don't want to acknowledge truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by Malroux: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Don't worry 2 years from now the hatred will disappear in Biafra, since you people don't want to acknowledge truth.
Two years is too long. Why not two weeks?

1 Like

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by meditator(m): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Beremx:
The Op is Reno Omokri. Check his topics and you'll find out that 35 percent are created from his stories.

Dear Peacemaker5128 aka Reno Omokri, I noticed you blocked me on Twitter and Instagram because you can't stand being criticized. Lol
You're seriously looking for appointment by Tinubu by bashing and insulting Igbos. I hope you will stop by the time you get your appointment
Agreed that he blocked u on twitter, he's looking for appointment or he's even a bad person. Can you just take the message and forget him, or have a counter opinion with superior facts ?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by potent5(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hunger bad.
Please give omokri an appointment let's see if he can rest. He's already acting like a rabid dog.
Re: The Most Closed Region To Other Ethnicities In Nigeria Is The Southeast- Omokri by DaTruths: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
Anybody that gives Reno an Audience is a fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapper Arrested While Trying To Cash Ransom / Tinubu Policies Gradually Paying Off / Court Halts Rivers Assembly’s Move To Extend Local Government Officials’ Tenures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.