Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 (12993 Views)

Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half / 19 States Recorded N149.45bn IGR In Q3 – NBS / Dangote Invests N400bn In Sugar Backward Integration Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
lawani:

The same is truer for Abuja, Onitsha, Port Harcourt and Kaduna. So why mention only Lagos?. All those places are not more cosmopolitan than each other and the only difference is the higher total population in Lagos. If they ask everybody to return home, it is Yoruba cities that will swell in population most. Ibadan will surpass Lagos etc etc

Yes I agree, it same for every big city but we were discussing Lagos.
Now the idea that Nigerians would be forcefully evicted from Lagos is not making sense. But don't forget that many Yorubas would also be affected. What guaranty does Yorubas from other states have that they too wouldn't be evicted by their Lagos landlords.
Again, it's only in Nigeria that people dream of and threaten their fellow Nigerian with eviction. We are truly a terrible people.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by AntiChristian: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
lexy2014:

very good. Has Lagos now become as organised as Berlin or as sane as Stockholm or as clean as Tokyo as a result of having high IGR?

Is the IGR of Lagos similar to that of those states you mentioned?

Please get sense!
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by lexy2014: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

Is the IGR of Lagos similar to that of those states you mentioned?

Please get sense!

Has Lagos now become as organised as Berlin or as sane as Stockholm or as clean as Tokyo as a result of having high IGR?

yes or no
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by lawani: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
tctrills:

Yes I agree, it same for every big city but we were discussing Lagos.
Now the idea that Nigerians would be forcefully evicted from Lagos is not making sense. But don't forget that many Yorubas would also be affected. What guaranty does Yorubas from other states have that they too wouldn't be evicted by their Lagos landlords.
Again, it's only in Nigeria that people dream of and threaten their fellow Nigerian with eviction. We are truly a terrible people.

Nobody is evicting anybody or suggesting that. There are millions of Yorubas in the old East and North. Igbos are in the west and North and etc like that but the idea that because only Lagos took the initiative to become successful the glory should be shared by all is what is wrong. Lagos is part of SW. If Kaduna, Onitsha, PH are not being said to be jointly owned by all Nigerians, then why Lagos?. If boundaries are not respected, there will be chaos. It will be like rape
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
lawani:

Nobody is evicting anybody or suggesting that. There are millions of Yorubas in the old East and North. Igbos are in the west and North and etc like that but the idea that because only Lagos took the initiative to become successful the glory should be shared by all is what is wrong. Lagos is part of SW. If Kaduna, Onitsha, PH are not being said to be jointly owned by all Nigerians, then why Lagos?. If boundaries are not respected, there will be chaos. It will be like rape

I totally disagree with you. First, if there is any glory to be shared in the success of a Nigerian state, it should be shared by every Nigerian who wants to identify with it.

I see some people comment and attack Lagos maybe in jealousy but I celebrate the success as our joint achievement.

We as a nation made Lagos. We gave it a head start.
I also regret out failure to recreate the Lagos success in any other state.

Secondly, the question here is what made Lagos great. Why is our nation stuck with only one state with such economy capacity.

The answer has nothing to do with any tribe rather with the failures of our government to create or recreate the Lagos opportunity in any other area.

So much has been given to Lagos hence so much is required.

Lagos is a product of the Nigerian people more than any other state.

It was our longest serving capital with our biggest seaport and airports. It has some of the largest and most ambitious projects ever built by our federal government.

It houses the stock market hence every multinational corporation is head quartered there..
And it is super connected by road and rail to the rest of Nigeria.
Lagos is the smallest state by size but it has some of the largest share in federal high way.
Lagos has some of our best gas pipeline Infrastructure even more than many oil and gas producing states.

We gave Lagos a head start over all other states and we are not encouraging any other state to catch up.

Mention any other city that we have invested in like Lagos.

Now why shouldn't we all see it as our victory. As our own.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by lawani: 1:51am On Sep 22, 2023
tctrills:

I totally disagree with you. First, if there is any glory to be shared in the success of a Nigerian state, it should be shared by every Nigerian who wants to identify with it.

I see some people comment and attack Lagos maybe in jealousy but I celebrate the success as our joint achievement.

We as a nation made Lagos. We gave it a head start.
I also regret out failure to recreate the Lagos success in any other state.

Secondly, the question here is what made Lagos great. Why is our nation stuck with only one state with such economy capacity.

The answer has nothing to do with any tribe rather with the failures of our government to create or recreate the Lagos opportunity in any other area.

So much has been given to Lagos hence so much is required.

Lagos is a product of the Nigerian people more than any other state.

It was our longest serving capital with our biggest seaport and airports. It has some of the largest and most ambitious projects ever built by our federal government.

It houses the stock market hence every multinational corporation is head quartered there..
And it is super connected by road and rail to the rest of Nigeria.
Lagos is the smallest state by size but it has some of the largest share in federal high way.
Lagos has some of our best gas pipeline Infrastructure even more than many oil and gas producing states.

We gave Lagos a head start over all other states and we are not encouraging any other state to catch up.

Mention any other city that we have invested in like Lagos.

Now why shouldn't we all see it as our victory. As our own.

What about the fifty million dollars Gov Jakande paid for the Lagos metro which was cancelled by Buhari? . 1984 money. Lagos has short more than gained from Nigeria and the only gain is big economy caused by population increase and there are many places like that in Nigeria. Some cities are now existing where there was only forest in the past but this is Làgos that invited the British in 1861 and had been trading with the Portuguese before then. All Yoruba cuties lost population to Lagos. Lagos was like one third of Ibadan and maybe half of Ilesa at one point Unless you can tell me exactly what Lagos gained from Nigeria I still insist the imposition of Nigeria on Lagos was a calamity. A shortage but it is the same for all the members of Nigeria not only Lagos or can you list the projects done with federal money in Lagos? To compare with the metro that was cancelled?
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2023
lawani:

What about the fifty million dollars Gov Jakande paid for the Lagos metro which was cancelled by Buhari? . 1984 money. Lagos has short more than gained from Nigeria and the only gain is big economy caused by population increase and there are many places like that in Nigeria. Some cities are now existing where there was only forest in the past but this is Làgos that invited the British in 1861 and had been trading with the Portuguese before then. All Yoruba cuties lost population to Lagos. Lagos was like one third of Ibadan and maybe half of Ilesa at one point Unless you can tell me exactly what Lagos gained from Nigeria I still insist the imposition of Nigeria on Lagos was a calamity. A shortage but it is the same for all the members of Nigeria not only Lagos or can you list the projects done with federal money in Lagos? To compare with the metro that was cancelled?

Yes, every governor like Jakande had contributed something to their state. Secondly, no state comes close when you talk about population not even Kano. 20 million people is no joke.
You say Lagos has been short more than it gained, pls explain.
Again, you say all Yoruba cities lost population to Lagos, while that is true, all Nigerian cities also lost population to Lagos.
Oga the seaports in Lagos are many time more valuable than the canceled metro. They are the blood streams of Nigerian economy.
90% of all our imports come in through Lagos. The metro is nothing compared to this.
Also, by 1984 Lagos was already the economic center of Nigeria.
The Portuguese began trading with the Benin kingdom since the sixteenth century yet Benin does not come close to Lagos. This is because Lagos was developed as a Nigerian project first by the British and every other president in Nigeria.
Now let me ask you, since you don't believe Lagos is a Nigerian project, who do you think is responsible for the growth of Lagos?
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by lawani: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2023
tctrills:

Yes, every governor like Jakande had contributed something to their state. Secondly, no state comes close when you talk about population not even Kano. 20 million people is no joke.
You say Lagos has been short more than it gained, pls explain.
Again, you say all Yoruba cities lost population to Lagos, while that is true, all Nigerian cities also lost population to Lagos.
Oga the seaports in Lagos are many time more valuable than the canceled metro. They are the blood streams of Nigerian economy.
90% of all our imports come in through Lagos. The metro is nothing compared to this.
Also, by 1984 Lagos was already the economic center of Nigeria.
The Portuguese began trading with the Benin kingdom since the sixteenth century yet Benin does not come close to Lagos. This is because Lagos was developed as a Nigerian project first by the British and every other president in Nigeria.
Now let me ask you, since you don't believe Lagos is a Nigerian project, who do you think is responsible for the growth of Lagos?

IT IS VERY FOOLISH TO BE MENTIONING PORT TERMINAL THAT WAS CONSTRUCTED TO SEIZE REVENUE THAT HAD BELONGED TO LAGOS SINCE THE 15TH CENTURY THAT THE SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE SHOWED UP ON THE YORUBA COAST CALLED THE SLAVE COAST. VERY FOOLISH INDEED. AITETE MOLE OLE NMU OLOKO.

Then since more than eighty percent of Nigerian cities were on Yoruba soil originally, therefore more than eighty percent of cities that lost population to Lagos are Yoruba cities. Most cities in Nigeria today as at this morning were non existent in 1950 apart from Yoruba cities
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2023
lawani:

IT IS VERY FOOLISH TO BE MENTIONING PORT TERMINAL THAT WAS CONSTRUCTED TO SEIZE REVENUE THAT HAD BELONGED TO LAGOS SINCE THE 15TH CENTURY THAT THE SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE SHOWED UP ON THE YORUBA COAST CALLED THE SLAVE COAST. VERY FOOLISH INDEED. AITETE MOLE OLE NMU OLOKO.
So your point is that you would prefer a Lagos without ports because the Portuguese built ports to do business with the old Eko kingdom, so say no to ports?
Ok, now I understand you better.
It was nice talking to you.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by lawani: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2023
tctrills:

So your point is that you would prefer a Lagos without ports because the Portuguese built ports to do business with the old Eko kingdom, so say no to ports?
Ok, now I understand you better.
It was nice talking to you.

People who collected money in that port since 1960 are owing Lagos
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2023
lawani:

Now what is your point? We have 2 of our biggest ports in Lagos and the Portuguese or Spanish did not build them. So I do not understand your point. Are you saying you are against these ports that have become the livewire of the Nigerian economy? Would you have preferred that these ports were in some other state? Please make yourself clear.

All over the world, cities with the biggest seaports end up becoming the centers of business in their country. It's true from New York to Antwerp, to Hong Kong.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2023
lawani:

Let me ask you another question. Lagos has always been the headquarters of Multinational companies in Nigeria even before independence. What is responsible for this?
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 10:50am On Sep 22, 2023
lawani:

Then since more than eighty percent of Nigerian cities were on Yoruba soil originally, therefore more than eighty percent of cities that lost population to Lagos are Yoruba cities. Most cities in Nigeria today as at this morning were non existent in 1950 apart from Yoruba cities

Do you also have a problem with the airport also being in Lagos since it seems you have issues with every port? Or are you angry that the mainland bridges are in Lagos and not Bayelsa?
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 10:52am On Sep 22, 2023
lawani:

Now it's clear you don't understand the strategic importance of a port. The revenue collected from the port is nothing compared to the other importance of a port. If you are willing to learn I will explain more.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by lawani: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2023
tctrills:

Now what is your point? We have 2 of our biggest ports in Lagos and the Portuguese or Spanish did not build them. So I do not understand your point. Are you saying you are against these ports that have become the livewire of the Nigerian economy? Would you have preferred that these ports were in some other state? Please make yourself clear.

All over the world, cities with the biggest seaports end up becoming the centers of business in their country. It's true from New York to Antwerp, to Hong Kong.

There are many port cities littered all over the west African coast up to Cameroon from west of Ghana and none of them is as big or industrious as Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta or Ogbomosho. I am against the siting of those ports in Lagos only for the money to be collected by Abuja people. I would rather they be sited in other places that are okay with such nonsense. Before Nigeria, Eko (Lagos), Ajase (Porto Novo), Warri, Calabar, Port Harcourt and others were port cities. If you site anything on my land and make money there without my express approval, then you have stolen from me and that is why I say Abuja is owing Lagos just like Abuja is owing the oil bearing states the oil in their farmlands not on the high seas though because that is not their farmland
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by lawani: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2023
tctrills:

Do you also have a problem with the airport also being in Lagos since it seems you have issues with every port? Or are you angry that the mainland bridges are in Lagos and not Bayelsa?
Import duties charged on airlifted cargo is negligible
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by lawani: 11:02am On Sep 22, 2023
tctrills:

Let me ask you another question. Lagos has always been the headquarters of Multinational companies in Nigeria even before independence. What is responsible for this?

Not all multinational companies but some and that is their choice. The foremost Nigerian founded blue chip company is IBPlc headquartered in Ilesa but was shifted to Lagos. I will however make sure the headquarter is returned to Ilesa soon. Many multinationals are headquartered in Ibadan since Ibadan used to be the largest market before being overtaken by Lagos. Some are in PH and I think Dangote is in Abuja though operations is in the SW etc etc. The trend naturally is to follow the crowd for such companies. Leventis is in Ilesa, Baptist is in Ogbomoso and they are all multinationals too. Eagle cement is in PH etc
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2023
lawani:

Not all multinational companies but some and that is their choice. The foremost Nigerian founded blue chip company is IBPlc headquartered in Ilesa but was shifted to Lagos. I will however make sure the headquarter is returned to Ilesa soon. Many multinationals are headquartered in Ibadan since Ibadan used to be the largest market before being overtaken by Lagos. Some are in PH and I think Dangote is in Abuja though operations is in the SW etc etc. The trend naturally is to follow the crowd for such companies. Leventis is in Ilesa, Baptist is in Ogbomoso and they are all multinationals too. Eagle cement is in PH etc
I am happy you don't know why multinational companies come to Lagos. and IBPlc is not a multinational company. Lastly, the Dangote empire is headquartered in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2023
lawani:

Import duties charged on airlifted cargo is negligible
Who is talking about import duties? Clearly, you don't understand the development that came with the project.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by lawani: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2023
tctrills:

I am happy you don't know why multinational companies come to Lagos. and IBPlc is not a multinational company. Lastly, the Dangote empire is headquartered in Lagos.

It is more or less a multinational now since it is under the control of SABMiller which is a multinational
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by lawani: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2023
tctrills:

IBPlc is more or less a multinational now since it is under the control of SABMiller which is a multinational
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by lawani: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2023
tctrills:

Who is talking about import duties? Clearly, you don't understand the development that came with the project.

There is no way a city of five million will not have an airport in this modern times. If not for poverty even a city of one million will have one not to talk of a city of twenty million. When Nigeria was good, people used to hop on a plane from Ibadan to Lagos. I know many people like that. So airport is just a public transport in a normal country
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2023
lawani:

There are many port cities littered all over the west African coast up to Cameroon from west of Ghana and none of them is as big or industrious as Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta or Ogbomosho. I am against the siting of those ports in Lagos only for the money to be collected by Abuja people. I would rather they be sited in other places that are okay with such nonsense. Before Nigeria, Eko (Lagos), Ajase (Porto Novo), Warri, Calabar, Port Harcourt and others were port cities. If you site anything on my land and make money there without my express approval, then you have stolen from me and that is why I say Abuja is owing Lagos just like Abuja is owing the oil bearing states the oil in their farmlands not on the high seas though because that is not their farmland

Oga clearly you have not traveled outside Nigeria, First, Accra and Abidjan are far more developed and industrialized than Ibadan, Abeokuta, or Ogbomosho. I have been to every one of these cities you mentioned so I should know.
It is clear you lack the needed knowledge for this argument.
It would also be wise if you learn the history of how other port cities in Nigeria got diminished. Yes, Warri, Calabar, Port Harcourt, and others were port cities so what happened to them?
I am prepared to teach you but you need to be willing to learn.
Note I do business all over West Africa so I can correct you when you get your facts wrong.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:16am On Sep 22, 2023
lawani:

There is no way a city of five million will not have an airport in this modern times. If not for poverty even a city of one million will have one not to talk of a city of twenty million. When Nigeria was good, people used to hop on a plane from Ibadan to Lagos. I know many people like that. So airport is just a public transport in a normal country
Yes, airports are public transport that brings in lots of benefits. For most of Nigeria's independence, we had just 2 international airports, Lagos and Kano. Kano was mostly for Muslim hajj and Lagos was for international business and other activities. Clearly, you don't understand the impact.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by lawani: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2023
tctrills:

Oga clearly you have not traveled outside Nigeria, First, Accra and Abidjan are far more developed and industrialized than Ibadan, Abeokuta, or Ogbomosho. I have been to every one of these cities you mentioned so I should know.
It is clear you lack the needed knowledge for this argument.
It would also be wise if you learn the history of how other port cities in Nigeria got diminished. Yes, Warri, Calabar, Port Harcourt, and others were port cities so what happened to them?
I am prepared to teach you but you need to be willing to learn.
Note I do business all over West Africa so I can correct you when you get your facts wrong.
Well you may have travelled the world but I haven't. I however understand how things work more than you do by reading and deep reflection which helps a million times more than travelling. Can you explain why Cotonou which is the busiest port in west Africa has its spread not uo to Ogbomosho? I think the population may not be more than Ilesa but I will check
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by lawani: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2023
tctrills:

Yes, airports are public transport that brings in lots of benefits. For most of Nigeria's independence, we had just 2 international airports, Lagos and Kano. Kano was mostly for Muslim hajj and Lagos was for international business and other activities. Clearly, you don't understand the impact.

Nobody is stopping anybody from building an airport and many have done so in Nigeria but you need the passenger market for local and international and that market is largely in western Nigeria. Port Harcourt has the market too. So what is stopping them?. Port Harcourt has more market than Kano
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2023
lawani:

Nobody is stopping anybody from building an airport and many have done so in Nigeria but you need the passenger market for local and international and that market is largely in western Nigeria. Port Harcourt has the market too. So what is stopping them?. Port Harcourt has more market than Kano
The Lagos Airport was built by the Federal gov. Also, even if another airport of equal capacity is built, it would be very difficult or even near impossible to recreate the growth already in Lagos. Multinationals would not start relocating just because of a new Airport.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2023
lawani:

Well you may have travelled the world but I haven't. I however understand how things work more than you do by reading and deep reflection which helps a million times more than travelling. Can you explain why Cotonou which is the busiest port in west Africa has its spread not uo to Ogbomosho? I think the population may not be more than Ilesa but I will check
You jut answered your question. Population. Nigeria has a population of 200 million. And Cotonou does not have the biggest seaport in West Africa. Again, I have been to both Ogbomosho and Cotonou. Cotonou has by far better infrastructure, more international businesses, and even more modern buildings so what's your point exactly? below is a pic of Cotonou.
In fact, let me ask, why do you think Ogbomosho is any better than Cotonou?

Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2023
lawani:

Images of Ogbomosho.
Pls compare with the images of Cotonou I posted above. I have been to both cities so I should know.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by lawani: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
tctrills:

You jut answered your question. Population. Nigeria has a population of 200 million. And Cotonou does not have the biggest seaport in West Africa. Again, I have been to both Ogbomosho and Cotonou. Cotonou has by far better infrastructure, more international businesses, and even more modern buildings so what's your point exactly? below is a pic of Cotonou.
In fact, let me ask, why do you think Ogbomosho is any better than Cotonou?

They both have advantages but Ogbomosho has a larger market, more resident millionaires and is more viable as a city because of that. If you are producing anything in Ogbomosho, you already have a sort of home advantage because the population is over one million. Ogbomosho has some industries not present in Cotonou like tobacco farming and many others
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
lawani:

They both have advantages but Ogbomosho has a larger market, more resident millionaires and is more viable as a city because of that. If you are producing anything in Ogbomosho, you already have a sort of home advantage because the population is over one million. Ogbomosho has some industries not present in Cotonou like tobacco farming and many others

Please give me your data for resident millionaires because I totally doubt.
As of business and investments, oga Cotonou no be Ogbomosho mate.
I am waiting for you data source on number of millionaires. Thanks.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by lawani: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
tctrills:

Please give me your data for resident millionaires because I totally doubt.
As of business and investments, oga Cotonou no be Ogbomosho mate.
I am waiting for you data source on number of millionaires. Thanks.

You don't need data to know that two cities in the same area or region with access to everything will be at par in more or less everything while specializing in different directions but Ogbomosho has advantage in population while Cotonou has advantage in infrastructure especially power if not for that Ogbomosho will be ahead without a doubt. It has a huge agrarian sector which can not be as much in Cotonou. Majority of the tobacco used in BAT Ibadan is grown there apart from many other crops, then all the typical sectors in any city. People remain there only because they are making money there and over one million people are there

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Over 2,000 Nigerians Receive Startup Funds From Consummate Traders - Ishaku / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? / Forex Scam: How NNPC, CBN Sabotage Economic Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.