Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 (12996 Views)

Nigeria Stock Market At Highest Level In 15 Years, Gain 18.9% In The First Half / 19 States Recorded N149.45bn IGR In Q3 – NBS / Dangote Invests N400bn In Sugar Backward Integration Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by SonOfDSoil01: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2023
tctrills:

More education
Lagos is many many time richer than it was when only Yorubas lived there. The wealth of Lagos is directly proportional to its population growth.
😂indeed, why not leave it the way it’s was, Abi dem forbid wealth for alaibo?
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
why not go replicate it in Alaibo so others too will kill to have it😂
Good for once you are coming up with a good point. Do you want us to discuss the challenges of replicating it in the SE?
Because I am ready to keep educating you.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
😂indeed, why not leave it the way it’s was, Abi dem forbid wealth for alaibo?
Poverty is less in Igbo land than in the SW. Ogun has more out of school kids than in the 5 Igbo states. What is this one saying.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by SonOfDSoil01: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2023
tctrills:

More education for you.
The argument of overstressed infrastructure is actually childish. There is no economy in an unused resource. Every great city in the world grew as more people came to depend on its resources. It's only on Nairaland that you get the argument that a growing city is somehow an economic disadvantage.
Globally, dipopulating cities are getting poorer. Eg Detroit. And cities with growing population are getting Richer Eg Jakarta.
thats why I am trying to educate you shukudi,we didn’t beg for the population, or did you get a special invite to Lagos? I just want you to know with or without Ibos Lagos will always be great and your tax it any only contributes little to Govt purse. The major contributors are the manufacturing and PayE being collected as tax from organised structures not your informal sector of which a lot of you still invade tax so rest with all this stories😂
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by SonOfDSoil01: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2023
tctrills:

Poverty is less in Igbo land than in the SW. Ogun has more out of school kids than in the 5 Igbo states. What is this one saying.
abeg shut up,all the stats being published by relevant agencies e.g NBS says otherwise. You guys just love to chest beat over rubbish. If that was true why not remain in alaibo😂

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by SonOfDSoil01: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2023
tctrills:

Good for once you are coming up with a good point. Do you want us to discuss the challenges of replicating it in the SE?
Because I am ready to keep educating you.
keep it to yourself, everyone face the same challenges as you but we ain’t wailing or waiting for the FG to do everything for us like you guys and am sure you ready to blame external forces for your woes!
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
abeg shut up,all the stats being published by relevant agencies e.g NBS says otherwise. You guys just love to chest beat over rubbish. If that was true why not remain in alaibo😂
Oga post your stats. Oyo has more poor people than Anambra and Imo added together.
Every stats show the SW is poorer and it's funny because it's the region with all the advantages.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
thats why I am trying to educate you shukudi,we didn’t beg for the population, or did you get a special invite to Lagos? I just want you to know with or without Ibos Lagos will always be great and your tax it any only contributes little to Govt purse. The major contributors are the manufacturing and PayE being collected as tax from organised structures not your informal sector of which a lot of you still invade tax so rest with all this stories😂
As they say, you have no evidence.
Go back and read demand and supply.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by SonOfDSoil01: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2023
tctrills:

Oga post your stats. Oyo has more poor people than Anambra and Imo added together.
Every stats show the SW is poorer and it's funny because it's the region with all the advantages.
even that same Oyo specifically Ibadan is more developed than the whole ibo land, you can argue all you want but it’s fact

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by SonOfDSoil01: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2023
tctrills:

As they say, you have no evidence.
Go back and read demand and supply.
so where is your own evidence? I
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
keep it to yourself, everyone face the same challenges as you but we ain’t wailing or waiting for the FG to do everything for us like you guys and am sure you ready to blame external forces for your woes!
No the SW has the best advantages in Nigeria but continues to under perform. Don't forget that just 50 years ago, the SE had the highest poverty in Nigeria now it has the least. What has the SW done better in the last 50 years?
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
so where is your own evidence? I
You will find my evidence in your demand and supply notebooks.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
even that same Oyo specifically Ibadan is more developed than the whole ibo land, you can argue all you want but it’s fact
A development of poverty grin grin grin grin. What kind of development is that?
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by SonOfDSoil01: 11:05am On Sep 21, 2023
tctrills:

No the SW has the best advantages in Nigeria but continues to under perform. Don't forget that just 50 years ago, the SE had the highest poverty in Nigeria now it has the least. What has the SW done better in the last 50 years?
under perform you say😂 which of your state is doing any better than Sw, pls buttress your point with fact or links not just your usual nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by SonOfDSoil01: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2023
tctrills:

A development of poverty grin grin grin grin. What kind of development is that?
the same poverty your people Dey run go to escape more poverty at home Abi? Just Dey play…your people are economic migrants if home was eldorado you won’t be dying in road accidents just to escap poverty😂
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
under perform you say😂 which of your state is doing any better than Sw, pls buttress your point with fact or links not just your usual nonsense.
https://www.nairaland.com/7827394/percentage-rich-middle-class-poor
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
the same poverty your people Dey run go to escape more poverty at home Abi? Just Dey play…your people are economic migrants if home was eldorado you won’t be dying in road accidents just to escap poverty😂
Oga, Americans are in Nigeria. What is your point.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by SonOfDSoil01: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2023
tctrills:

You will find my evidence in your demand and supply notebooks.
you just a petty trader with no formal education, just go face you shop and leave conversation above your level of comprehension shukudi😂
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
https://www.nairaland.com/7444949/number-poor-people-nigeria-geo
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
you just a petty trader with no formal education, just go face you shop and leave conversation above your level of comprehension shukudi😂
Actually there are more out of school kids in Ogun state than the entire SE.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by SonOfDSoil01: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2023
tctrills:

Oga, Americans are in Nigeria. What is your point.
how many are they compared to your people littered everywhere, that should tell any sensible adult something. You can’t just give what you don’t have. Your place is unproductive, I have been there and I know this first hand and not hear say😂
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
how many are they compared to your people littered everywhere, that should tell any sensible adult something. You can’t just give what you don’t have. Your place is unproductive, I have been there and I know this first hand and not hear say😂
Chinese are all over Africa, French are all over Ivory coast. What is your argument sir?
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
Without the other tribes, Lagos would be just like Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, or Osun or maybe worse. The only difference Lagos had is the non indigene factor. So before you start complaining of stressing your resources, count your blessings and be grateful for the presence of Igbo.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
The Igbos are not perfect, they have their many faults but these people were by far the poorest people in sub Saharan Africa in 1970 and today the have the least poverty in Nigeria.
It's something.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by SonOfDSoil01: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2023
tctrills:

Chinese are all over Africa, French are all over Ivory coast. What is your argument sir?
my argument is that you are economic migrants and most of does Chinese you mentioned are expatriate or own major industries contributing huge taxes to Govt purse on like you economic savages who just leech on other people success and try and take glory thereby contributing little. I hope you get that
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
my argument is that you are economic migrants and most of does Chinese you mentioned are expatriate or own major industries contributing huge taxes to Govt purse on like you economic savages who just leech on other people success and try and take glory thereby contributing little. I hope you get that
Lool
Most Igbos are business owners and business creators and investors. That's even a step above the Chinese.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by SonOfDSoil01: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2023
tctrills:

The Igbos are not perfect, they have their many faults but these people were by far the poorest people in sub Saharan Africa in 1970 and today the have the least poverty in Nigeria.
It's something.
you mean least after North🤣 Abi, because we all know you are the poorest in south and whose fault is it for your problem, I know someone must take the fall.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by SonOfDSoil01: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2023
tctrills:

Lool
Most Igbos are business owners and business creators and investors. That's even a step above the Chinese.
so you are now comparing yourself with Chinese in terms of real investments? I didn’t know you are deluded than I thought. By business you mean ur 2*2 shops or your okrika business😂 you most be a clown
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by SonOfDSoil01: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=tctrills post=125930013]
Without the other tribes, Lagos would be just like Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, or Osun or maybe worse. The only difference Lagos had is the non indigene factor. So before you start complaining of stressing your resources, count your blessings and be grateful for the presence of Igbo.thank you for the blessing, now go and bless your land and those Sw state you mentioned are experiencing development each day compared to your alaibo, Abi which Eastern state get industries reach Ogun or even higher institutions? Which is one major parameter to compare growth. Now run along we no be mate🤣
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
so you are now comparing yourself with Chinese in terms of real investments? I didn’t know you are deluded than I thought. By business you mean ur 2*2 shops or your okrika business😂 you most be a clown
Every 2 by 2 shop adds up. Every okrika adds up. Most Nigerian put on okrika. It's a multi billion naira industry.
Let me keep teaching you.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:38am On Sep 21, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
you mean least after North🤣 Abi, because we all know you are the poorest in south and whose fault is it for your problem, I know someone must take the fall.
I just sent you stats but that clearly means nothing to you. The Igbos got richer even when the rest of you got poorer.
Re: Lagos Hits N400bn IGR In First Half Of 2023 by tctrills: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=SonOfDSoil01 post=125930231][/quote]
Ogun has more poverty than Anambra and Imo added together. What is the use of industry if it only produces poverty.
Ogun has 3.8 million people in poverty, Anambra has only 1.6million.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Over 2,000 Nigerians Receive Startup Funds From Consummate Traders - Ishaku / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? / Forex Scam: How NNPC, CBN Sabotage Economic Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.