Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President (53056 Views)

Ghana Would Not Be Bankrupt If They Let Nigerian Traders Stay And Pay Tax / Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) / Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Johel(m): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
juman:
Asylum in Ghana.
He is suffering from madness.
Nobody is after him. Except his ghost.

Mumu.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Luckysbab: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
adaperry25:
This move David made is a smart move.. It keeps all eyes on him. He won't be touched. He's an asset

Asset to Ghanian Government or what?
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by maasoap(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
Please they should not hunt him

This is democracy, though he can be very annoying sometimes sha

Let's respect democracy
And repatriation is not part of democracy and international cooperation? Laughing
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Goke7: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
matrixme:
Just few days ago, I said here on Nairaland that David is going to be apprehended soon, for his shenanigans. I never knew that life will come so fast at him. He's hoping that by releasing a video, he will be able to get asylum claims in any choice country in the west, but alas, he shot himself in the foot. After his embarrassing outing at the small African country he abused their top government official of corruption, accusing Chicago Uni of corruption and Oxford university of one stupid claim, not to mention his arrogant attitude of blocking dissident opinions except for obidients. He has garnered so much enemies for himself at his young age than friends.
I heard he claimed to be gay to seek asylum in Canada too, but was denied. That must be a new low. I hope they give him a cozy space close to Nnamdi Kalu because his cup is full this time. That video ain't got anything to save him.

ewe ee grin
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by maasoap(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rayban25:
if anything happens to david hundeyin his blood will be on the druggies head
Druggies head will gladly accept the responsibility. grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
Beverages:
Lol. Who would've thought that dude is hiding somewhere In Ghana.

I been think say e dey Europe sha, uk 🇬🇧 precisely
if govt really want him they ll go for him... Besides Senate rejected president bid for intervention in niger so why is he ascribing stopping war in niger to himself to feel important for gullible folks...
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by YouAreNobody: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Pakute:
I hate this idiot. His clout chasing is nauseting.
You hate him because he exposes your useless government
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Jonjam269: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Who is after him? someone that is in Ghana! He's just seeking for cheap attention.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by jamesversion: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

The boy was stupid to have released that secret military memo. He shows his juvenile there. Not everything you dish out to the public. Hold some and keep some. What he did is a treasonable offense.
He did not think about the lives of those soldiers.

How did a "secret" memo get to him in the first place.

That said memo could have also gotten to the Nigeriennes and Wagner forces too.

Nigeria is just full of lapses.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by maasoap(m): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rayban25:

Agreed that not everything must be leaked to the public. But you and i both know that this is more than that. David has been a thorn in the flesh of corrupt politicians and this time its about to get real. Nothing must happen to david .
Nothing will happen to him, he will just be brought back to face the consequences of his action. Simple as ABC.
Nothing has happened to Kanu since he was brought back in the country. For every action, there will always be consequences.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rayban25:

you people should stop answering that guy. you can see i didnt engage him much. i personally wish hundeyin didnt release it lemme know how those loudmouthed folks can cope with war.
if Senate approved the intervention u think it's cheap loud mouth David that would have stopped it ekwa... Una de overate that yeye blogger called investigative journalist
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Sleekfingers: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
Dem go bundle him like bag of cassava to Nigeria.

He is lucky that it is not Buhari.....he for bring am back to Nigeria inside crate, like that useless Nnamdi Cownu.....
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Obagreatdatoye(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
This guy dumb...he should arrested and taking to Nigeria...then be beaten black and blue. Oponu!
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Timmi: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2023
dre11:
‘Please, Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away’, David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President

https://dailytrust.com/please-dont-let-nigerian-govt-take-me-away-david-hundeyin-begs-ghanaian-president/

This nonentity think highly of himself when no one except himself care about his existence. You need to know that you are not important and not a single person recognize your existence
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by gratefulheart(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Werey dey fear?
If you're not guilty why begging?
You must answer for your crime, one of the obingo criminals

dre11:
‘Please, Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away’, David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President

https://dailytrust.com/please-dont-let-nigerian-govt-take-me-away-david-hundeyin-begs-ghanaian-president/
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Princedauda: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Charly68: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
juman:
Asylum in Ghana.
He is suffering from madness.
Nobody is after him. Except his ghost.
The guy must be a 419 man,who knows him here talkess of pursuing him to Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Cromagnon: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
Please they should not hunt him

This is democracy, though he can be very annoying sometimes sha

Let's respect democracy
3 attempts at assassinating American president in the same democracy

One should know his place

And if one decides to quick his neck out be prepared for whatever comes with it

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Majesty7: 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
Christistruth00:
grin

That's Obidient's Messiah you are calling out with your full chest. Don't you know that Oxford university are fraudsters for accusing him? Don't you know that; "lord David" was doing Oxford a great favor by claiming to lecture there? David and Obi are the best thing ever to Obidients. Don't let them come for you. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Exceed15: 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
How is he different from Reno, ffk etc. FG should not witch hunt him.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by stormborn28(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
MS247:
grin

Weyrey ni bobo yii

Nigeria government doesn't need you Modafuka

Abeg keep him Our Ghanian friends

How is your president? I mean the drug lord
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by GloriousGbola: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
So he thinks by publicly appealing to the president of Ghana a fellow ECOWAS member he can secure asylum for leaking military information? He better seek asylum with the enemies of Nigeria ie iswap or esn or imn

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by BeardGangJnr1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
It's as if this guttersnipe is threatening the Ghanaian president..who is he to be telling him about international law
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by DaTruths: 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

What he did was high treason. Don't bring out democracy here. That was a top military secret he released.

Was he the one that snapped it? Wasn't it the military that leaked its own memo.

The military wanted it leaked, that's why they leaked it.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Baatunde(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
How many other Nigerian citizens don run go Ghana please tell us? The Hndeyin guy is just another attention seeker, abeg wetin dey pursue am. He is just trying patakilise himself (pardon my concoction)

Urheadmaster:
Aren't you ashamed of Nigeria citizens running to Ghana for protection from Bola Ahmed Tinubu governmenttongue
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by stormborn28(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
gratefulheart:
Werey dey fear?
If you're not guilty why begging?
You must answer for your crime, one of the obingo criminals

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by stormborn28(m): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:
This guy dumb...he should arrested and taking to Nigeria...then be beaten black and blue. Oponu!

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by stormborn28(m): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
Sleekfingers:
Dem g bundle like bag of cassava to Nigeria.

He is lucky that it is not Buhari.....he for bring back to Nigeria inside crate, like that useless Nnamdi Cownu.....

Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by fantastic1: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

The boy was stupid to have released that secret military memo. He shows his juvenile there. Not everything you dish out to the public. Hold some and keep some. What he did is a treasonable offense.
That release saved lives. That release prevented war. Keep licking the ass of blood suckers
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by 77up(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
This one sa want to be on the news , small nyansh sef dey shake😂

Which government get his time wey e con turn town crier😏
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Weathered: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
tinsel:

it is not reasonable for an investigative journalist to make public any memo 9f military activities. If its classified, which I know it's not, then the military should look inwards to know who leaked it.
Re: Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President by Sleekfingers: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
stormborn28:

That's the president till 2031.....And the presidency will go back the North.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The New Look Of Ojodu Berger / Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children / See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.